Re: Unifarva wishes he was more like chad

The Chad

Sep 20, 2016, 9:33:07 PM9/20/16
The Queefer Beefer wrote on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 15:51:55 -0700:

> On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 6:34:54 PM UTC-4, robert stickler
> wrote:
>> Hell yes
>
> not fucking likely.

That's because you've given up on being anything in life but a failure.

%

Sep 20, 2016, 9:49:39 PM9/20/16
nobody believes anything you say

The Chad

Sep 20, 2016, 10:31:47 PM9/20/16
The Queefer Beefer wrote on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 19:29:29 -0700:
> god, what an ego.

An ego earned by hard work and not being a shiftless shit-stained loser
like you.

The Chad

Sep 20, 2016, 10:45:54 PM9/20/16
The Queefer Beefer wrote on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 19:34:10 -0700:
> well, post him as mr.america ffolks!

I'm just better than you. My family raised me well.

Don't you wish you could have been treated the same way?

The Chad

Sep 20, 2016, 11:15:12 PM9/20/16
Alexander "Dink" Cain wrote on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 20:10:07 -0700:

> Nobody "earns" an ego.

...says a lifelong fuckup who has never earned anything.

I'll be sure to post pics of my new place for you to cry over when it's
done, Dink. I exist so that you can observe and lament your many
shortcomings.

The Chad

Sep 20, 2016, 11:42:49 PM9/20/16
Alexander "Dink" Cain wrote on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 20:32:34 -0700:

> On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 11:15:13 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
>> Alexander "Dink" Cain wrote on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 20:10:07 -0700:
>>
>> > Nobody "earns" an ego.
>>
>> ...says a lifelong fuckup who has never earned anything.
>>

> My medals, plaques, commendations, certifications and letters of thanks

...for a "career" you lost because of your lack of skills and abuse of
company resources.

Face it, Dink, if you had really been any good at writing, you'd still be
doing it instead of playing "film student".

You are Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, Georgia. You are 40 years old
and living with your Mawmaw in a house you never paid a dime for. You are
unemployed. Your "careers" have all been gigantic busts. You are a
complete failure at everything. Deal with it.

The Chad

Sep 20, 2016, 11:58:25 PM9/20/16
Alexander "Dink" Cain wrote on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 20:52:16 -0700:

> On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 11:42:50 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
>> Alexander "Dink" Cain wrote on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 20:32:34 -0700:

>> > My medals, plaques, commendations, certifications and letters of
>> > thanks
>>
>> ...for a "career" you lost because of your lack of skills and abuse of
>> company resources.
>
> Um, no.

So what happened to your "successful" writing career, then?

> Hey stupid, "film student" is exactly what I want to be

For now, until you fail at that.

> I know why I am on this earth

To be a whipping post for everyone who has always been better than you.

The more you babble, the more obvious it is that I have succeeded at
rubbing your nose in the dogshit that is your life.

The Chad

Sep 21, 2016, 12:19:16 AM9/21/16
Alexander "Dink" Cain wrote on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 21:02:18 -0700:

> On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 11:58:27 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
>> Alexander "Dink" Cain wrote on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 20:52:16 -0700:

>> > Um, no.
>>
>> So what happened to your "successful" writing career, then?
>>

> Still going on.

Bullshit. You'd be bragging a lot more if it were.

It's OK, Dink. Nobody ever expects to to own up to your failures and the
truth about who you really are. The FBI will find your clown costumes and
your collection of teenage boys' shoes eventually. Just try to resist your
demonic urges.

Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus, DoW #1

Sep 21, 2016, 12:19:54 AM9/21/16
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

The Chad, in <news:pan$e123$5ce55498$1c94bdd3$fbe9...@yahoo.ca> did
thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, GA (aka Midget Dink the
> Blistered Clitted Sister Fister) wrote on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 20:32:34 -0700:

Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, GA gave his sister herpes. LOL

>> On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 11:15:13 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

>>> Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, GA (aka Midget Dink the

>>> ...says a lifelong fuckup who has never earned anything.

>> My medals, plaques, commendations, certifications and letters of thanks

"Be it known to all present that his plaque is hereby issued to
Alexander Anthony Cain... you're fired. Thanks for nothing, you
talentless illiterate hack."

<snicker>

> ...for a "career" you lost because of your lack of skills and abuse of
> company resources.
>
> Face it, Dink, if you had really been any good at writing, you'd still be
> doing it instead of playing "film student".
>
> You are Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, Georgia. You are 40 years old
> and living with your Mawmaw in a house you never paid a dime for. You are
> unemployed. Your "careers" have all been gigantic busts. You are a
> complete failure at everything. Deal with it.

You forgot to mention that he's also a pudgy double-chinned midget
with thinning hair, a fat nose, a stupid slack-jawed low-IQ look, and
a penchant for snapping piccies of his sister's tits.

<snicker>

--

Remember this, Sister Fister?

"I use a Sony Cybershot DSC-H2 model camera 6.0 Megapixels and 12x
zoom with an in-camera microphone along with a Velbon tripod."
So at least we know what equipment you used to take piccies of yer
sister's tits. Even went to the trouble of setting up a tripod, eh?
Professional. LOL

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.nerd.obsessive/K84e5-h4130/Fs1OgPJsbQcJ
"There is OBVIOUSLY something you want to tell us, cain. Someone
mentions the word "sister-fister" on this newsgroup and you just
couldn't keep yourself from responding and making an ass out of
yourself once again"

DinkleFail copyrights his last name, so he can get exclusive rights to
his sisterporn movies:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/lYhkOsZCFLs/dG4igl8F81gJ
"This is to announce that heanceforth no one is allowed to use the
Cain family name in usenet except myself, Alex Cain, the one and
only."

Dinkle McSisterFister starts a poll:
Subject: [POLL] Ever see your sister naked?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/a-zCK84hSFk/VkmjRYDmzikJ

https://web.archive.org/web/20040820191757/http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/dink/index.html
"IRL, Dink has two younger sisters. Some of his more disturbing
comments about them include his boasts to Richard Bullis (see #22) of
having seen both of them naked. While it would be overly critical to
suggest that children of a similar age in a family don't see each
other nude on occassion (most readers with close siblings will
probably have shared a few baths in their childhood), bragging about
it to an unquestionably proven pedophile certainly suggests a dramatic
lack of judgement, if nothing else."

Dink wasn't talking about seeing his sisters naked as a child... he
was talking about what happened that day. LOL

Durh-de-duuurrrrhhh!
http://i.imgur.com/N8LIJit.jpg
https://web.archive.org/web/20040820191757im_/http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/dink/images/logo.gif

Mama Cain always said "put the plastic sheets on the bed before you
pop your sister's cherry".

Dink fucks his sister:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.pizza.delivery.drivers/QdqCP4jxadM/YEZmAbdIZF4J

Dink fucking his sister:
http://goo.gl/VsDhDm
Note the short strokes. LOL

And now, just to rub salt in the loser's wounds:
He is a fat ugly inbred racist piece of jobless redneck trash.
He is 5 foot 3.
He is 40 years old and *still* doesn't have a car or job.
He has been molested by every male member of his family, dog included.
He perpetually fails out of college, which his poor mother pays for.
He masturbates to pictures of Chad Bryant, Emmett Gulley and his
sister.

"My I.Q. is in the 170 + range. I am, for all intensive purposes, a
creative genius."
Alex Cain mistakes his weekly gay midget porn masturbation frequency
as his IQ: <1559b599.0203...@posting.google.com>

For all intents and purposes, DinkleTard is an idiot who can't even
properly use the term "for all intents and purposes".

Especially like this blurb:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/lYhkOsZCFLs/dG4igl8F81gJ
"Since I know that one day I will be a millionaire, I want no one
claiming to be related to me so that they may atempt to use my good
family name for their profit and gain."

15 years on and Bwahahahaaaa!
How'd that work out for you, Dink The Indigent?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/pqZB4HA1cUk/6Az2p0tUbcEJ
"I will be more successful than you could ever hope to be."

How'd that work out for ya, DinkleFailure? LOL

"I will have to go all the way to California, because that's where the
heart of the movie industry lies. I will be able to fully utilize my
creative abilities."

How'd *that* work out for ya, DinkleLoser? LOL

"Hopefully, I'll find this out within the next 2-3 years."

You never even left your momma's basement, let alone Georgia... poor
loserly Dink D. SisterFister will never make it to Hollywood, let
alone make it *in* Hollywood. LOL

"While it's currently on the sidelines, I still indeed have an
interest in entering the professional wrestling field"

Midget wrestling. LOL

> You have NO chance in the world.
"Yes, I do"

No. You don't. You're the failure known as Alex Cain. LOL
You're Emmett, with a mother who gives at least one shit about her
sprog. But when she's gone... you're Emmett. Mooch the money for a
tent off yer mama while you still can.

"When I think back
on all the tit photos in high school
It's a wonder
I could fap at all
Because my sister's tits are sagging, but
That don't stop me none
To get hard I punch myself in the balls.

JaaawwwwJuhhhChrome
They give me the nice fap photos
Sag-tits and herpes camel-toes
It makes me think all the girls
Are a wank away, oh yeah
I got a redneck sister
I love to take tit photographs
So mama, don't take my JaaawwwwJuhhhChrome away"

<snicker>

%

Sep 21, 2016, 12:23:33 AM9/21/16
everything you say about anyone is about your life

The Chad

Sep 21, 2016, 12:31:02 AM9/21/16
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus, DoW #1 wrote on Wed, 21 Sep
2016 06:18:44 +0200:

>> ...for a "career" you lost because of your lack of skills and abuse of
>> company resources.
>>
>> Face it, Dink, if you had really been any good at writing, you'd still
>> be doing it instead of playing "film student".
>>
>> You are Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, Georgia. You are 40 years
>> old and living with your Mawmaw in a house you never paid a dime for.
>> You are unemployed. Your "careers" have all been gigantic busts. You
>> are a complete failure at everything. Deal with it.
>
> You forgot to mention that he's also a pudgy double-chinned midget with
> thinning hair, a fat nose, a stupid slack-jawed low-IQ look, and a
> penchant for snapping piccies of his sister's tits.

http://geocities.ws/blueparakeet/about.html

"This page courtesy of classes taken at Southern Crescent Technical
College"

I'm sure they're so proud. There are kids learning better skills in junior
high school.

The Chad

Sep 21, 2016, 12:34:21 AM9/21/16
The pissant Pisscent wrote on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 21:23:30 -0700:

> im so high and drunk right now it's taking me 20 minutes to post one line

Keep going and fucking die, you worthless twat.

%

Sep 21, 2016, 12:37:35 AM9/21/16
no one believes anything you say ,
and everything you say is what you are

Checkmate, DoW #1

Sep 21, 2016, 12:55:15 AM9/21/16
In article <9npobh....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
I never see Chad's posts.

--

Checkmate, Royal Order of the DoW #1, and Official Ko0K Wrangler
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote (Post-Burnore)

Skeet Royal Order Of The DoW # 420

Sep 21, 2016, 12:58:47 AM9/21/16
In article <MPG.324bb27be...@news.altopia.com>, ricksabian1
@gmail.com says...

> In article <9npobh....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
>

> > The Chad wrote:
> > > The pissant Pisscent wrote on Tue, 20 Sep 2016
> > > 21:23:30 -0700:

> > > Keep going and fucking die, you worthless twat.
> >
> > no one believes anything you say ,
> > and everything you say is what you are
>
> I never see Chad's posts.

hi

Checkmate, DoW #1

Sep 21, 2016, 1:48:36 AM9/21/16
In article <MPG.324bc1704...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Skid...@chote.com says...
I didn't see that, but just in case you said "hi," hi.

%

Sep 21, 2016, 8:39:45 AM9/21/16
Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
> In article <9npobh....@news.alt.net>,
> per...@gmail.com says...
>

>> The Chad wrote:
>>> The pissant Pisscent wrote on Tue, 20 Sep 2016
>>> 21:23:30 -0700:

>>> Keep going and fucking die, you worthless twat.
>>
>> no one believes anything you say ,
>> and everything you say is what you are
>
> I never see Chad's posts.

they're like malachi posts only much fatter

%

Sep 21, 2016, 8:42:16 AM9/21/16
my pleasure

Skeet Royal Order Of The DoW # 420

Sep 21, 2016, 10:05:31 AM9/21/16
In article <MPG.324bbf03...@news.altopia.com>, ricksabian1
@gmail.com says...

> In article <MPG.324bc1704...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> Skid...@chote.com says...
>

> > In article <MPG.324bb27be...@news.altopia.com>, ricksabian1
> > @gmail.com says...
> > >
> > > In article <9npobh....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...

> > > I never see Chad's posts.
> >
> > hi
>
> I didn't see that, but just in case you said "hi," hi.

i did and i do again

hi

%

Sep 21, 2016, 10:13:24 AM9/21/16
Skeet Royal Order Of The DoW # 420 wrote:
heddo

Skeet Royal Order Of The DoW # 420

Sep 21, 2016, 10:15:50 AM9/21/16
In article <9nqq35....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
Fall weather today. I took on a job painting fire hydrants at this
place. 25 bucks a pop, take 20 min to paint. 8 of them. easy money.

%

Sep 21, 2016, 10:29:20 AM9/21/16
last day of summer i had frost on the roof this morning ,
i just got my canada pension check entered into my account
$1,400.00 my early retirement check comes on the 28th ,
that paints my fire plug

The Chad

Sep 21, 2016, 5:40:01 PM9/21/16
The Queefer Beefer wrote on Wed, 21 Sep 2016 11:32:46 -0700:
> my family did just fine

No, they didn't. They had you.

The Chad

Sep 21, 2016, 6:42:35 PM9/21/16
fitnessforyou2002 wrote on Wed, 21 Sep 2016 15:27:08 -0700:
> Your family doesn't even acknowledge you, Chud.

You know nothing of my family, Dink.

The Chad

Sep 21, 2016, 8:52:27 PM9/21/16
Alexander "Dink" Cain wrote on Wed, 21 Sep 2016 17:44:06 -0700:
> I know that your sister*SMACK*

You've never talked to any of them.

Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus, DoW #1

Sep 21, 2016, 11:22:49 PM9/21/16

Clitted Sister Fister) <fitnessf...@yahoo.com>, in
<news:671198c0-c035-4ef9...@googlegroups.com> did
thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, GA gave his sister herpes. LOL

> On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 12:31:04 AM UTC-4,
I didn't know Southern Crescent Technical College had shortbus
classes. Good for them, helping out the retards like Dink is something
they should be proud of. It's likely costing them a fortune in
tard-helmets and drool-cups, though. LOL

> Damn you sure do like to stalk me.
> You found a five-year-old webpage created while I was learning programs.

"learning programs" LOL

"DUUURRRHH! Lookit me, Maw! I'm lurnin' programs! Beep beep boop!
Click click! I'ma compooter programser!" LOL

> Congratulations.
> Too bad I don't have wedding photos you can steal and host on your own for ten years.

Yeah, a wedding is never gonna happen for you, Dinkle McMidget. Your
sister is already married. LOL

Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus, DoW #1

Sep 22, 2016, 2:19:29 AM9/22/16

<news:822b16f7-9c2d-464a...@googlegroups.com> did
thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, GA gave his sister herpes. LOL

> On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 11:22:50 PM UTC-4,
> Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus, DoW #1,
> wrote:

>>> Damn you sure do like to stalk me.
>>> You found a five-year-old webpage created while I was learning programs.

>> "learning programs" LOL
>>
>> "DUUURRRHH! Lookit me, Maw! I'm lurnin' programs! Beep beep boop!
>> Click click! I'ma compooter programser!" LOL

> I know the concept of education has long since been lost on you,

Except for that MBA. You don't have an MBA, do you, Dink? No, you're
stuck with the community college "compooter programser" classes for
the morons. LOL

Fuck sake, Dink. You're so far behind you have no hope of ever
catching up. You'll never get married, you'll never have kids, you'll
have to work until you die if you ever find a steady job with
retirement benefits because you'll never save enough to retire...
you're one small catastrophe away from erecting your cardboard box
next to Emmett's. You're a nearly-complete pissbum-in-the-making. LOL

> but yes, "learning programs". Learning Photoshop, CSS, HTML5,
> InDesign, etc.
>
> Now don't you have some Google Mail to be sending someone?

Morons have to be taught how to use the intuitive interfaces of
consumer-based programs because they're too stupid to figure it out
for themselves. Moron. LOL

§antaphoid

Jan 12, 2018, 8:14:32 PM1/12/18
The Chad submitted this idea :
You'll be sure to, will you?

§antaphoid

Jan 13, 2018, 2:26:54 AM1/13/18
The Chad has brought this to us :
> The Queefer Beefer wrote on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 15:51:55 -0700:
>
>> On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 6:34:54 PM UTC-4, robert stickler
>> wrote:
>>> Hell yes
>>
>> not fucking likely.
>
> That's because you've given up on being anything in life but a failure.

And what does that feel like, Chadlee?

To have nothing but your internet quarrels to live for?

]v[etaphoid

May 21, 2022, 2:19:42 AM5/21/22
The Chad laid this down on his screen :
Hmmm.

Never did get around to posting those pictures of "your" house, did you
Chadlee?

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA