How Can This BE!!??

AlleyCat

Oct 7, 2023, 11:15:36 PM10/7/23

October 6, 1921 was the warmest October day on record in London - 84F (29C) :
#ClimateScam

https://web.archive.org/web/20230319171710/https://realclimatescience.com/1921-
heatwave

1921: 303.7ppm

=====

Cap Allon's Electroverse Presents:

October... So Hot!

Temperature Crash For Europe

Climate Models Wrong On East Pacific: "We Don't Know Why This Cooling Is
Happening"

Cosmic Ray Detector Flies Off Course, Ends Up Buried Under 30 Feet Of Snow

Scientists Were Wrong About Arctic Sea Ice

Record-Challenging Cold Returns To Antarctica

Temperatures To Crash In Central Canada

Intensifying Frosts Sweep Russia

Verkhoyansk, Russia Records Earliest -10C Since 2008

Another Polar Blast To Bring Low-Level Snow To New Zealand
Snow Returns To Kashmir
Winter 2023-24 Forecasts Are All Trending Colder
Harsh Conditions Expected For North America And Europe
Feet Of Spring Snow Hit New Zealand Snowfields
B.C. And Utah's Early Taste Of Winter
Hunga Tonga's Unprecedented Stratospheric Injection Of Water Vapor To Impact
"Polar Vortex'
California's Coldest Summer In More Than A Decade

Alan

Oct 8, 2023, 12:50:30 AM10/8/23
On 2023-10-07 20:15, AlleyCat wrote:

> October 6, 1921 was the warmest October day on record in London - 84F (29C) :
> #ClimateScam
>
> https://web.archive.org/web/20230319171710/https://realclimatescience.com/1921-
> heatwave
>
> 1921: 303.7ppm

You have this strange idea about how the world works.

AlleyCat

Oct 8, 2023, 11:13:20 PM10/8/23

On Sat, 7 Oct 2023 21:50:25 -0700, Alan says...
Strange, but true.

Tell us, Russian Sports Official Mind Reader... tell us how the world "works".

Tell us how you think *I* think the world works and set me straight. If you
don't... pussy.

Holier-than-thou LIBERAL Canadians, think they're soooo superior when it comes
to slavery, because they "ended" it (not really) a mere 30 years earlier.

Canada "ended" slavery a mere 30 years before Lincoln wrote the "Emancipation
Proclamation".

HOW does that make Canada ANY "better" or different? It doesn't.

Canada's Shameful, Modern-Day Slave Trade
https://torontosun.com/2012/02/10/canadas-shameful-modern-day-slave-
trade/wcm/2e410af6-9dc4-4ef7-bc3e-821a5970ed41

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today

More Canadians Say Racism Is A "Serious Problem" Today Than 1 Year Ago

Canada Urged To Open Its Eyes To Systemic Racism In Wake Of Police Violence

Racism In Canada Is Ever-Present, But We Have A Long History Of Denial

Majority (60%) See Racism as a Serious Problem in Canada Today, Up 13 points
Since Last Year

Nearly a Third of Canadians (28%) Say They Have Personally Experienced Racism
in the Past Year - 24 July 2020
https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/majority-60-see-racism-serious-problem-canada-
today-13-points-last-year

Canada's Enduring Legacy Of Power, Politics And Racism
https://theclarion.ca/politicslaw/canadians-no-less-racist-than-americans/

75 Per Cent of Canadians Polled, Say Royal Canadian Mounted Police Has Systemic
Racism Issue

Systemic Racism In The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Force
https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/07/11/study-canadians-agree-rcmp-systemic-
racism/

Alan

Oct 8, 2023, 11:40:22 PM10/8/23
On 2023-10-08 20:13, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Sat, 7 Oct 2023 21:50:25 -0700, Alan says...
>

>> On 2023-10-07 20:15, AlleyCat wrote:
>>>
>>> October 6, 1921 was the warmest October day on record in London - 84F (29C) :
>>> #ClimateScam
>>>
>>> https://web.archive.org/web/20230319171710/https://realclimatescience.com/1921-
>>> heatwave
>>>
>>> 1921: 303.7ppm
>>
>> You have this strange idea about how the world works.
>
> Strange, but true.

Nope.

> Tell us, Russian Sports Official Mind Reader... tell us how the world "works".

While overall global warming goes on, there are other fluctuations...

> Tell us how you think *I* think the world works and set me straight. If you
> don't... pussy.

Says the "man" who has already cut and run.

AlleyCat

Oct 9, 2023, 12:59:48 AM10/9/23

On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 20:40:19 -0700, Alan says...

> > Strange, but true.
>
> Nope.

So, you think that because you disagree, I'm wrong, with not ONE cite?

Strange, and false.

> > Tell us, Russian Sports Official Mind Reader... tell us how the world "works".
>
> While overall global warming goes on, there are other fluctuations...

THAT'S how the world works?

Wow... and there are other fluctuations TOO!? I had no idea.

Do tell... what ARE these "other" fluctuations, and how do they prove me wrong,
when I posted that London had it's warmest October 6th in London in 1921?
(84F = 29C)

Hey everybody... when you look your therapist in the eye and feel like asking,
"why am I here?", you can be rest-assured... Alan Baker's on the job. He says
it all boils down the Earth is warming (and don't forget cooling), EXACTLY as
it's done MANY times in just the last 10,000 years. Nothing to worry about.

https://i.imgur.com/UtGRUFV.png
https://i.imgur.com/RBM8M3u.png
https://i.imgur.com/tBIcoDh.png

And don't forget those "unnamed" fluctuations.

> > Tell us how you think *I* think the world works and set me straight. If you
> > don't... pussy.

And GASP! How rare... an unanswered question.

This is all the left-wingers have. Saying shit they think is so sacrosanct,
that it can't be assailed by anyone, when in reality... it's just another
bullshit tactic to deflect from having to answer at all.

Most of the tactics these pseudo-intellectuals use, is simply put... word
salad, which, when used, means they think "I don't have an answer, but if I
throw out enough meaningless words, that are as unassailable as they make
sense, I don't have to defend myself."

Bravo, chicken shit... bravo!

> Says the "man" who has already cut and run.

Nooppe.

Says the "pansey" who has already cut and run, by refusing to actually refute
that "October 6, 1921 was the warmest October day on record in London - 84F
(29C)", and answer a simple follow-up question.

Yup. You.

Tell us how you think *I* think the world works and set me straight. If you
don't... pussy.

Don't bother...

https://i.imgur.com/RImedDX.mp4

... pansey.

oops... ran out of time. Hope this made sense to others... not you. NOTHING
makes sense to you... that's why you can muster a refutation... you're
incapable of understanding anything.

Alan

Oct 9, 2023, 1:02:52 AM10/9/23
On 2023-10-08 21:59, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 20:40:19 -0700, Alan says...
>
>>> Strange, but true.
>>
>> Nope.
>
> So, you think that because you disagree, I'm wrong, with not ONE cite?
>
> Strange, and false.

You claimed "strange, but true" with "not ONE cite">

>>> Tell us, Russian Sports Official Mind Reader... tell us how the world "works".
>>
>> While overall global warming goes on, there are other fluctuations...
>
> THAT'S how the world works?
>
> Wow... and there are other fluctuations TOO!? I had no idea.
>
> Do tell... what ARE these "other" fluctuations, and how do they prove me wrong,
> when I posted that London had it's warmest October 6th in London in 1921?
> (84F = 29C)

I don't need to prove you wrong.

London having a warm day in October 1921 doesn't prove anything about
whether global warming supposedly false.

AlleyCat

Oct 9, 2023, 1:56:21 AM10/9/23

On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:02:47 -0700, Alan says...

> You claimed "strange, but true" with "not ONE cite"

Are you fucking drunk?...

"London (COMMA) having a warm day in October 1921 (COMMA) doesn't prove
anything about whether global warming (IS) supposedly false.

... probably.

I answer this below, but just so it might sink into your head... NO ONE said
global warming is "supposedly false", because of the comparison of that date
THIS YEAR and in 1921.

There were heatwaves in 1921, which lasted JUST as long and were HOTTER than
now, so CO² is NOT the culprit in the warming that's simply another warming
cycle, warming Earth BACK up to where she was pre-Little Ice Age, when the
Holocene Climatic Optimum, Roman, Minoan AND Medieval Warm Periods reigned for
MOST of the last 10,000 years, along with other hotter times.

https://i.imgur.com/tBIcoDh.png
https://i.imgur.com/UtGRUFV.png
https://i.imgur.com/oo9SDIz.mp4

Even Wiki's temp graph shows this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F63AojwXwAAd4n9?format=jpg&name=large

Annnnd, if you thought I put together that Powerpoint slide disingenuously:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ca/Holocene_Temperature_Variat
ions.png

> You claimed "strange, but true" with "not ONE cite"

One cite is all I needed and you snipped it. LOL... when I snip, I never snip
out what I'm replying to. You snipped out the "one cite" that you said I didn't
cite.

That's the difference in the right and fucked in the head leftists. YOU'RE
trying to deceive. I snip mostly for brevity... you snip to to fool people. NO
ONE on the right falls for your faggot bullshit, Cuntnadian.

Sooo... THIS isn't a cited site? It was in the OP, you lying little ski bunny
boy-butt-banger.

https://web.archive.org/web/20230319171710/https://realclimatescience.com/1921-
heatwave

OP:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c/JUGLZUdQIMY/m/jiuaRnjoAgAJ

OP:
https://i.imgur.com/RG3ofLq.png

Is your browser not working?

LOL... faggot fails seem to be de rigueur for you these days.

> > Do tell... what ARE these "other" fluctuations, and how do they prove me wrong,
> > when I posted that London had it's warmest October 6th in London in 1921?
> > (84F = 29C)
>
> I don't need to prove you wrong.

I never said you "needed to", did I? You think I'm wrong... prove it.

> London having a warm day in October 1921 doesn't prove anything about
> whether global warming supposedly false.

No one said it did, so off-topic non sequitur... as usual.

That's not the point, is it? Just another instance of liberal faggot failure,
being incapable of either disproving what I posted or what they/them tried to
lie about.

So, they/them changes the conditions of the discussion. Talk about being a
pussy... anyone who has to change the topic, which is NOT global warming (sic)
supposedly false, is a pussy and a faggot and a proven moron.

Stick to the topic YOU say is false, answers the questions, and don't change
anything, if you're right.

This is how we know I'm right, you're wrong, you suck dick and can't prove
yourself right.

--

Sig file for faggot Cuntnadian leftists:

Non-Sequitur Noted: Thank You. Now Go Suck A Dick... We Know You're Jonesing
For One

Alan

Oct 9, 2023, 1:59:08 AM10/9/23
On 2023-10-08 22:56, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:02:47 -0700, Alan says...
>
>> You claimed "strange, but true" with "not ONE cite"
>
> Are you fucking drunk?...
>
> "London (COMMA) having a warm day in October 1921 (COMMA) doesn't prove
> anything about whether global warming (IS) supposedly false.
>
> ... probably.

Not "probably". I'm right and you know it.

> I answer this below, but just so it might sink into your head... NO ONE said
> global warming is "supposedly false", because of the comparison of that date
> THIS YEAR and in 1921.
>
> There were heatwaves in 1921, which lasted JUST as long and were HOTTER than
> now, so CO² is NOT the culprit in the warming that's simply another warming
> cycle, warming Earth BACK up to where she was pre-Little Ice Age, when the
> Holocene Climatic Optimum, Roman, Minoan AND Medieval Warm Periods reigned for
> MOST of the last 10,000 years, along with other hotter times.

Sorry, but you've jumped to an unwarranted conclusion.
LOL!

You're such a Pussey.