Did Gene Scott ever teach the 3 earth ages?

Green Manalishi

Nov 5, 2009, 5:01:07 PM11/5/09
Does anyone remember him doing this?

studio

Nov 5, 2009, 7:13:50 PM11/5/09
On Nov 5, 2:01 pm, Green Manalishi <n...@email.com> wrote:
> Does anyone remember him doing this?

Please clarify.

The three Earth ages past?
Or the three Earth ages including the present one as the second?

Are you talking Arnold Murray stuff?

matt2442

Nov 5, 2009, 8:34:30 PM11/5/09
On Nov 5, 2:01 pm, Green Manalishi <n...@email.com> wrote:
> Does anyone remember him doing this?

Matt2442:
I don't recall him using that name for it, but if you are referring to
the gap theory between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2, yes he did teach
that. As far as the age in between those two verses, he said there
were "vast eons of time,"
Wasn't that what much of his Pyramid and Atlantis teaching focussed
on?

I did a quick search on The Three Earth Ages and came up with this
website. I only glanced through it, so I don't know if I would agree
with all they are teaching. They could be as jacked up as LAUC for all
I know, but it looks like they are saying the same basic thing and
founding it upon the same scriptures that Scott did. (It could even be
a Scottie website).

http://www.biblestudysite.com/begin.htm

I have just started reading a book by Donald Grey Barnhouse called
"The Invisible War," The first chapter deals with the gap theory,
which Barnhouse supports.

rpbc

Nov 5, 2009, 8:57:54 PM11/5/09

rpbc:
I think I remember it. It had to do with cataclysmic changes on the
surface of the earth... continents crashing into each other, that sort
of thing. Seems Plato and that other guy, Herodotus, spoke of it in
their writings from which Scott read.

matt2442

Nov 5, 2009, 9:26:57 PM11/5/09

Matt2442:
I read through the teaching on that site. Other than the stuff
supporting the gap between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2, I don't recall Scott
ever teaching that we all existed as spirit beings in the first age. I
don't know what that is based on, since they gave no scripture
reference for it.

Weatherman

Nov 5, 2009, 9:29:52 PM11/5/09
WM-I live near coal country. There are at least 7 veins, some
seperated by hundreds of feet, all representing periods of organic
growth, each with diffrent properties as far as coal goes.

Celestias

Nov 6, 2009, 1:23:06 AM11/6/09
I think he means like hobbits and elves.

Celestias

Nov 6, 2009, 1:39:17 AM11/6/09
On Nov 6, 12:23 am, Celestias <jonah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think he means like hobbits and elves.

No seriously, I'd like to know at what point the Earth became tilted
on its axis. Are there other tilted planets that we know of?

Celestias

Nov 6, 2009, 1:44:47 AM11/6/09

I went to that link. It says "But the deceased flesh that we bury
simply rots back to the dirt and minerals that they are formed of."

But that's not what happened to Jesus' fleshly body.

Celestias

Nov 6, 2009, 2:01:29 AM11/6/09
Here's something from the site's Statement of Faith....

"And we faithfully and obediently ask that if God be not with us in
our work, that He remove us from this our little corner of the
Internet."

Well if THAT was gonna happen, there wouldn't even BE any such thing
as TBN and the rest of the crap being told under the guise of
Christianity!!! Therefore that statement, and the fact that God HAS
NOT removed them from the web, are no proof that God is with them in
their work.

Think I oughta write to them and point that out?.

geraldkrug

Nov 6, 2009, 2:02:25 AM11/6/09
Revelations 21:1

No sea, no old earth, no old heaven

http://bible.cc/revelation/21-1.htm

So three "habitats" or earths will change
and earth and heaven will join once new.

geraldkrug

Nov 6, 2009, 2:06:38 AM11/6/09
Did you happen to catch the Mexico vs. Korea soccer match.

It was 1 to 1 after regulation so the final
kicks thingy had to break the tie.

Only one of Mexicos kickers crossed himself and he got his kick
blocked which lost Mexico the match to Korea who of course don't cross
themselves.

It means nothing (or does it)
darn halloween is over

Celestias

Nov 6, 2009, 2:12:26 AM11/6/09
I'd also write to them about this statement....

"It is important to point out that the separation of Chapters, Verses,
Sentences, and even the spaces between words is the work of the
Scribes and the Translators. In the ancient Manuscripts, the whole
page is written like one long word. The Scribes and Translators only
had their interpretation of the meaning of the scripture to use as a
guide, when separating Chapters, Verses, Lines, and the words."

I'm not so sure that every single thing that was preserved in
scripture is absolutely accurate, for such reasons as the above
statement. If it were, then why so much dispute about it? I'm sure God
made sure the gist of it survived, but as they say, the devil's in the
details.

Celestias

Nov 6, 2009, 2:17:41 AM11/6/09

No, but I did catch an episode of Star Trek Voyager last night, in
which they referred to an Ares IV project that went to Mars in 2032,
which is damn close to what NASA is talking about doing now. And the
timing is pretty close too.

Celestias

Nov 6, 2009, 2:19:35 AM11/6/09
I mean, they're actually calling it Ares.

babyshoes

Nov 6, 2009, 4:36:45 AM11/6/09

After being thrown into the molton lake of fire, then refined into the
mountains and canyons, that generation
will be the new stone kingdom that temps the builders to create the
Gods they see.,

rpbc

Nov 6, 2009, 2:35:00 PM11/6/09

rpbc:
Them doing that is no different than the defiant rebel yelling there
is not God while proclaiming for others to see.... God, if you're
there kill me for my insolence.... and it doesn't happen, therefore,
no God. It's no different. Those people are either so without
discernment they are dangerous to themselves and those who follow or
they are directly full of the devil.

Green Manalishi

Nov 6, 2009, 3:17:38 PM11/6/09
On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 16:13:50 -0800 (PST), studio <studi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I've been watching Arnold Murray and he talks about it all the time.

studio

Nov 6, 2009, 3:27:57 PM11/6/09
On Nov 6, 12:17 pm, Green Manalishi <n...@email.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 16:13:50 -0800 (PST), studio <studios...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >On Nov 5, 2:01 pm, Green Manalishi <n...@email.com> wrote:
> >> Does anyone remember him doing this?
>
> >Please clarify.
>
> >The three Earth ages past?
> >Or the three Earth ages including the present one as the second?
>
> >Are you talking Arnold Murray stuff?
>
> I've been watching Arnold Murray and he talks about it all the time.

Please stop watching Arnold Murray.

He's not outwardly abusive like GS was but his
theories are all over the place.

Sheppard's Chapel my ass!

rpbc

Nov 6, 2009, 10:28:02 PM11/6/09

rpbc:
Arnold Murray... wasn't he a dancer, had dance studios all over the
place? The Jack LaLane of the dance world.

matt2442

Nov 6, 2009, 11:42:19 PM11/6/09
On Nov 6, 12:17 pm, Green Manalishi <n...@email.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 16:13:50 -0800 (PST), studio <studios...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >On Nov 5, 2:01 pm, Green Manalishi <n...@email.com> wrote:
> >> Does anyone remember him doing this?
>
> >Please clarify.
>
> >The three Earth ages past?
> >Or the three Earth ages including the present one as the second?
>
> >Are you talking Arnold Murray stuff?
>
> I've been watching Arnold Murray and he talks about it all the time.

Matt2442:
Is he still alive? I watched Arnold Murray off and on after leaving
Scott's church. The similarities gave me the creeps. Lost Tribes, E.
Raymond Capt books, other teachers are idiots, etc. I suspect the site
I linked to yesterday is probably influenced by Murray's teaching.
Scott didn't call it the Three Earth Ages, but he did teach the gap
between Genesis 1:1 and 1;2, so to some degree, they are on the same
page. Does Murray teach that all souls were created in the First age,
as the site I linked to did? I've since looked through a couple of
other sites that teach the same thing, but give no scriptural basis
for that (perhaps because there is none?). Scott never taught that as
far as I recall, but said that the beings that inhabited the earth in
that time were Lucifer before he became corrupted, and those Angelic
beings that were under his leadership. Does that ring a bell with
anyone else?

Someone named Isabella posted in here a while back about Murray's
church. She is an ex-member, and said it was just as cultic as our
description of planet Scott

studio

Nov 7, 2009, 9:59:39 PM11/7/09

You seem to capture that theory matt2442.
Murray's platform is some humans are
what he calls "Kenites" and he has some
over the top path to who they are and what
their roll will be in the third Earth Age.

Celestias

Nov 8, 2009, 1:57:03 AM11/8/09
Scott talked about a reference by Jeremiah about prehistoric "meeting
places" on Earth. He made it sound like stopover spots, but it could
just as well have been cities. He didn't speculate as to the nature of
those who met there.

Ephesians says God called our names before the "worlds" were formed.
Whether that was before the universe was created is uncertain, it may
have been before the universe was formed into what we see today, but
after it was created. Also we don't know if God envisioned us at that
point, or looked ahead in time and saw us, or if we were designated
and then created as our times came about.

Jesus said (quoting Scott) "before Abraham was, I am". I wonder if we
were also, with Christ in that "time(?)". That would coincide with
this discussion. If we are the children of God, and if God never began
but always has been, perhaps God's children also never began but have
always been. Possible?

I once had a dream in which a "being who was present but not seen"
took me to a place, which I've always assumed was another planet but
could've been anywhere. In this place were thousands of black stone
figures in the shape of a person sitting with a hooded robe, head
covered. We came up to one of them and the being said it was me before
I was born. Then I woke. Or went to another dream, whatever.

Weatherman

Nov 8, 2009, 10:45:43 AM11/8/09
On Nov 8, 1:57 am, Celestias <jonah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ephesians says God called our names before the "worlds" were formed.
> Whether that was before the universe was created is uncertain, it may
> have been before the universe was formed into what we see today, but
> after it was created. Also we don't know if God envisioned us at that
> point, or looked ahead in time and saw us, or if we were designated
> and then created as our times came about.

WM-John also mentions this as names written down in the book of life
before it all.

There seems to be some advanced understanding in christianty that was
never writen down or fully exsplained in writing, lost, hidden, or
left to the Holy Spirit to show individual believers. Things that are
explained to a degree where they werent considered looking through a
dark glass so it would seem. Paul talks about moving on from the
basics in his Hebrew letter, things he would get into when he visited
them.

Peter talked about Paul writing things that were hard to understand
that some, the weak and unstable, wrestled with to there own
destruction.

Anyway the foreknowlage thing, as it applies to personal/national
destiny, is all over the bible from beginning to end.

Green Manalishi

Nov 8, 2009, 11:38:55 PM11/8/09
On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:27:57 -0800 (PST), studio <studi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Nov 6, 12:17�pm, Green Manalishi <n...@email.com> wrote:

I have been watching him and analyzing him very carefully. I've done
the same thing with other tv evangelists. 700 club, TBN, Haggee and
others. There are a few similarities between him and Gene Scott.
There are a few catch phrases that both of them use often. There are
also some major differences. Gene Scott had to mention Gene Scott at
least 15 times every sentence. Gene Scott was all about Gene Scotts
ego.

Arnold Murry NEVER mentions his own name. I find that unique. His tv
production is pretty lame and outdated. I don't think any of the
questions he takes from the viewers are filtered much except to make
sure they are questions. Sometimes he gets the same question 3 times
in 30 minutes from 3 different people. I do like his concept of
teaching the bible chapter by chapter and verse by verse. So many
others don't do this at all. The 700 club might as well be renamed
"The Christian Republican Daily Show." It's nothing but politics with
the same tired subjects. Gravette Arkansas is hardly the glamour
capital of the world.

I approach every TV evangelist with a ton of caution. We can all
debate if Arnold Murry's interpretations or any other Pastors
interpretations are correct or not. That is healthy. I am glad this
thread got some reaction.

rpbc

Nov 9, 2009, 2:21:53 AM11/9/09
On Nov 8, 8:38 pm, Green Manalishi <n...@email.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:27:57 -0800 (PST), studio <studios...@gmail.com>
> thread got some reaction.- Hide quoted text -

rpbc:
Hmmm..... I'm going to give him a listen. I hardly ever watch
television preachers. Only one I can say I actually watched was Gene
Scott and now, gulp, Melissa but not for the orginal reason of course.

Gravette... okay, I'll admit it. I've got family in Gravette.

studio

Nov 9, 2009, 2:57:59 AM11/9/09
> Gravette... okay, I'll admit it.  I've got family in Gravette.- Hide quoted text -

Okay, so you watch Murray, big f**** deal.

The BIG difference between Murray And Scott
is the fact that BOTH OF THEM claim
that if you didn't believe in their interpratation
of end time prophecy, namely their respective
RAPTURE THEORIES, then you were as good
as chum in the Devils ocean of lies blah blah blah.

Personally I only sided with Murray because of
his wannabe verse by verse style but it ended there.
That does not make a straight stick even though
J. Vernon did it! It totally sucks, especially when a smart
one like yourself is attracted to it because of that device.

Riddle me this, how could the Lost Tribes teaching have two
totally diffent outcomes when compared side by side
with Murray against Scott and their oppossing stronghold
doctrinal stances about end time events?

....and you thought I was sleeping witht the TV on.

Shame on you.

babyshoes

Nov 9, 2009, 4:18:36 AM11/9/09
On Nov 8, 8:38 pm, Green Manalishi <n...@email.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:27:57 -0800 (PST), studio <studios...@gmail.com>
> thread got some reaction.- Hide quoted text -

Does any one know how long sheppards chapel has been on the air?
I remember that guy from long ago... I thought he was dead too and I
was catching re-runs. Then I heard him mention the year 2009, I was
surprised.

I can say the times I do catch his programs, there helpful to me.

Celestias<<I once had a dream in which a "being who was present but

not seen"
took me to a place, which I've always assumed was another planet but
could've been anywhere. In this place were thousands of black stone
figures in the shape of a person sitting with a hooded robe, head
covered. We came up to one of them and the being said it was me
before
I was born. Then I woke. Or went to another dream, whatever.>>

How do you know they were black stone?

I guess something is telling you you are no different....

Celestias

Nov 9, 2009, 5:21:05 AM11/9/09

> How do you know they were black stone?
>
> I  guess something is telling you you are no different....

I'm glad you asked that. After posting I wondered that too. The way
I've always remembered it, I've thought of it as black lava rock, but
that's just my mind. In the dream, I never questioned what the
substance was. It wasn't that kind of dream. Also, the being did not
"say" anything. It communicated to me without sounds or words.

Assuming it was more than just a dream, I don't think the message was
that I'm similar to others. The being took me to the figure which was
once me. The message was that WE existed in some other state, waiting
for our incarnation. I don't know if we were aware of anything at all
in that state.

I should mention that I had not had exposure to any such ideas before
the dream, except the mention in Ephesians that we were called before
the worlds were formed. I had never considered any notion that we
existed before conception, only that God knew we WOULD exist.

So there was nothing in my mind for the dream to have been constructed
from. This makes me think it may have not come from my mind, but was a
revelation. Most dreams I can remember can be attributed to data which
was already in my mind before the dream.

Celestias

Nov 9, 2009, 5:49:17 AM11/9/09

To quote myself -

>The message was that WE existed in some other state,
>waiting for our incarnation. I don't know if we were aware
>of anything at all in that state.

I've only recently considered the possibility that we have been with
God for Eternity, as the Children of God. When Elohim said "let US
make man, in OUR image", perhaps we are they who spoke. (I'm not sure
it's possible for beings to BEGIN to live forever)

In the context of this discussion, perhaps when this Creation began we
entered into a sort of inanimate stasis, such as the figures in my
dream, waiting for our turn to take part in the new universe as
biophysical beings.

I've said for many years that I cannot imagine ever not existing. I've
always thought of that in terms of, from this point onward. But we
only exist at this moment. We existed before now, but it was in the
now, and we'll exist in the now of the future. It will always be now.
What time is it? It is now.

But is it possible for anything or anyone to begin to exist in the
infinite Eternity which is beyond time and space? Is it possible for
Eternal beings to begin to exist?

rpbc

Nov 9, 2009, 1:56:01 PM11/9/09
> Shame on you.- Hide quoted text -

rpbc:
Studio.... the answer to different outcomes is easy if you've been
paying attention to afgs wanna bees.... you see, the outcomes are only
different until you realize it's just the path they are on and once
you realize that there won't be any difference at all except that the
one that disagrees with you is wrong. It's all sososo simple.

Arnold Murray. And you've been listening. It's a matter of
principle that your name will be on one of those special slips and
dropped into the Doc box. It's my duty, an extension of the Stanford
honor system. I know you'd do the same for me. Of course I'll be
taking over your position at the console, the mix position, and with
upturned look tell everyone how sad your situation is. I'll probably
be singled out for praise next Sunday and my guest will on the front
row.

studio

Nov 9, 2009, 2:00:47 PM11/9/09

Define begin.

rpbc

Nov 9, 2009, 2:10:37 PM11/9/09
> Define begin.- Hide quoted text -

Studio:

rpbc:
Yes... definitions. That's where it must start or it will be much
about nothing, nobody knowing what the other is really talking about
because personal definitions will operate throughout the discourse.

studio

Nov 9, 2009, 3:46:23 PM11/9/09
> paying attention to afgs wanna beeshttp://www.westlamusic.com/>

> Arnold Murray.   And you've been listening.   It's a matter of
> principle that your name will be on one of those special slips and
> dropped into the Doc box.  It's my duty, an extension of the Stanford
> honor system.   I know you'd do the same for me.   Of course I'll be
> taking over your position at the console, the mix position, and with
> upturned look tell everyone how sad your situation is.  I'll probably
> be singled out for praise next Sunday and my guest will on the front
> row.- Hide quoted text -

.
.
.
.
.

".... you see, the outcomes are only
different until you realize it's just the path they are on and once
you realize that there won't be any difference at all except that the
one that disagrees with you is wrong. "

studio: You made me laugh out loud, way too funny, way too human.

matt2442

Nov 9, 2009, 4:11:16 PM11/9/09

> WM-John also mentions this as names written down in the book of life
> before it all.
>
> There seems to be some advanced understanding in christianty that was
> never writen down or fully exsplained in writing, lost, hidden, or
> left to the Holy Spirit to show individual believers. Things that are
> explained to a degree where they werent considered looking through a
> dark glass so it would seem. Paul talks about moving on from the
> basics in his Hebrew letter, things he would get into when he visited
> them.
>
> Peter talked about Paul writing things that were hard to understand
> that some, the weak and unstable, wrestled with to there own
> destruction.
>
> Anyway the foreknowlage thing, as it applies to personal/national
> destiny, is all over the bible from beginning to end.

Matt2442:
God's foreknowledge yes, but I don't know that God's foreknlowledge
can be interpreted to mean the pre-existence of human (or whatever
they may have been at the time) souls in an earlier age of the earth.
That much is purely speculative and isn't drawn from any clear
teaching of the scriptures. They give a pretty good basis for the gap
between the two verses of Genesis, citing other scriptures, but the
stuff about all souls existing in the first earth age (meaning no new
souls have been created since then) is unfounded on any scripture
reference.

matt2442

Nov 9, 2009, 4:27:22 PM11/9/09
> rpbc:
> Hmmm..... I'm going to give him a listen.   I hardly ever watch
> television preachers.  Only one I can say I actually watched was Gene
> Scott and now, gulp, Melissa but not for the orginal reason of course.
>
> Gravette... okay, I'll admit it.  I've got family in Gravette.

Here's Isabella's description of Shepherd's Chapel. The link to the
original thread is included :

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.gene-scott/browse_frm/thread/ef6c4e9b99aa915a/f7ac58ed925bb4c1?hl=en#f7ac58ed925bb4c1

daytrip...@wmconnect.com (Daytrip998) wrote in message <news:
20031006015812...@mb-m02.wmconnect.com>...

> Care to fill us in on the goings on at Shepherd's Chapel?

****Well there are allegations of serious immorality floating around
and there is general suspicion over things like where he got his
doctorate, is he Christian Identity, all the money amd everything
else. There was a lot of smoke, way too much smoke from many areas
for me, so I left. He told everyone at Passover this year in Branson
that he would sue anyone who came against him and take everything they
had. Therefore I cannot say too much. They trump up lies on people
and say things like we were fired when we quit or they go and call our
friends families at work and tell them they better not try to go to
the Fall Fellowship or Pasover if they are friends with us. They make
everyone suspect of everyone else, no one can be trusted. Paranoia is
rampant. That is one goal, bloom where you are planted and never talk
about this stuff because it is gossip. Well gossip on our end but
they claim to hate the net but have "their internet people reporting
in" and they want to know everything we hear to defend Pastor Murray.
He puts the word out over the air and his minions take action. There
is one gal who is after everyone that left. She even put on her
homepage her destiny was to take care of us. Get rid of the
"tumblebugs" no matter what.
One pastor whose church left the studying with Shepherds Chapel, who
has excellent works and fruits of the spirit is Billy Elkins.
www.forestviewchapel.com. He is sincere and tried at every level to
be a real pastor. He is not a tv preacher. It is really a hard thing
when you loved the Murrays like family and trusted them completly.
Foolish.
Isabella

Celestias

Nov 9, 2009, 9:52:18 PM11/9/09
On Nov 9, 3:27 pm, matt2442 <matt2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > rpbc:
> > Hmmm..... I'm going to give him a listen.   I hardly ever watch
> > television preachers.  Only one I can say I actually watched was Gene
> > Scott and now, gulp, Melissa but not for the orginal reason of course.
>
> > Gravette... okay, I'll admit it.  I've got family in Gravette.
>
> Here's Isabella's description of Shepherd's Chapel. The link to the
> original thread is included :
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.gene-scott/browse_frm/thread/e...

> daytrip...@wmconnect.com (Daytrip998) wrote in message <news:
>
> 20031006015812.00545.00001...@mb-m02.wmconnect.com>...

> > Care to fill us in on the goings on at Shepherd's Chapel?
>
> ****Well there are allegations of serious immorality floating around
> and there is general suspicion over things like where he got his
> doctorate, is he Christian Identity, all the money amd everything
> else.  There was a lot of smoke, way too much smoke from many areas
> for me, so I left.  He told everyone at Passover this year in Branson
> that he would sue anyone who came against him and take everything they
> had. Therefore I cannot say too much.  They trump up lies on people
> and say things like we were fired when we quit or they go and call our
> friends families at work and tell them they better not try to go to
> the Fall Fellowship or Pasover if they are friends with us.  They make
> everyone suspect of everyone else, no one can be trusted. Paranoia is
> rampant. That is one goal, bloom where you are planted and never talk
> about this stuff because it is gossip.  Well gossip on our end but
> they claim to hate the net but have "their internet people reporting
> in" and they want to know everything we hear to defend Pastor Murray.
> He puts the word out over the air and his minions take action.  There
> is one gal who is after everyone that left.  She even put on her
> homepage her destiny was to take care of us. Get rid of the
> "tumblebugs" no matter what.
> One pastor whose church left the studying with Shepherds Chapel, who
> has excellent works and fruits of the spirit is Billy Elkins.www.forestviewchapel.com.  He is sincere and tried at every level to

> be a real pastor.  He is not a tv preacher. It is really a hard thing
> when you loved the Murrays like family and trusted them completly.
> Foolish.
> Isabella

I never saw that one. On the schedule, Shepherd's Chapel sounded sleep-
inducing to me so I never tuned in. But I also thought The Doctor Is
In was a health show, so I didn't watch that either for several months
until a friend told me about it.

I didn't watch Cimarron Strip for years as a teen, because I didn't
want to defile myself by watching a sex show. When I finally saw it by
accident I thought it was great. I love westerns, as long as they
don't have too many hippies!

rpbc

Nov 9, 2009, 10:31:07 PM11/9/09
On Nov 9, 2:49 am, Celestias <jonah...@gmail.com> wrote:

rpbc:
If you want to entertain these thoughts remember the limitations on a
mind that can only relate to beginning and eternity as realitve terms
within a framework of time. Is it possible for Eternal beings to
begin to exist? Well, I imagine so if one looks forward from the
point of origin for a being... eternity is not bound by direction.
Eternity can exist before the start point of an eternal beings
beginning. And... what do you mean Eternity (which) is beyond time
and space..... what do you mean by that? You'd have to know what time
and space is before making such an absolute declaration. Nobody knows
what time and space is beyond how they experience it. But what it
is...... no one knows. If it was known it wouldn't have to be studied
to unlock secrets held there.

rpbc

Nov 9, 2009, 10:33:49 PM11/9/09
> studio:  You made me laugh out loud, way too funny, way too human.- Hide quoted text -

rpbc:
As Clint Eastwood said in Dirty Harry..... a man has to know his
limitations. I was laughing out loud as I wrote it.

rpbc

Nov 9, 2009, 10:42:51 PM11/9/09
On Nov 9, 1:27 pm, matt2442 <matt2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > rpbc:
> > Hmmm..... I'm going to give him a listen.   I hardly ever watch
> > television preachers.  Only one I can say I actually watched was Gene
> > Scott and now, gulp, Melissa but not for the orginal reason of course.
>
> > Gravette... okay, I'll admit it.  I've got family in Gravette.
>
> Here's Isabella's description of Shepherd's Chapel. The link to the
> original thread is included :
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.gene-scott/browse_frm/thread/e...

> daytrip...@wmconnect.com (Daytrip998) wrote in message <news:
>
> 20031006015812.00545.00001...@mb-m02.wmconnect.com>...

> > Care to fill us in on the goings on at Shepherd's Chapel?
>
> ****Well there are allegations of serious immorality floating around
> and there is general suspicion over things like where he got his
> doctorate, is he Christian Identity, all the money amd everything
> else.  There was a lot of smoke, way too much smoke from many areas
> for me, so I left.  He told everyone at Passover this year in Branson
> that he would sue anyone who came against him and take everything they
> had. Therefore I cannot say too much.  They trump up lies on people
> and say things like we were fired when we quit or they go and call our
> friends families at work and tell them they better not try to go to
> the Fall Fellowship or Pasover if they are friends with us.  They make
> everyone suspect of everyone else, no one can be trusted. Paranoia is
> rampant. That is one goal, bloom where you are planted and never talk
> about this stuff because it is gossip.  Well gossip on our end but
> they claim to hate the net but have "their internet people reporting
> in" and they want to know everything we hear to defend Pastor Murray.
> He puts the word out over the air and his minions take action.  There
> is one gal who is after everyone that left.  She even put on her
> homepage her destiny was to take care of us. Get rid of the
> "tumblebugs" no matter what.
> One pastor whose church left the studying with Shepherds Chapel, who
> has excellent works and fruits of the spirit is Billy Elkins.www.forestviewchapel.com.  He is sincere and tried at every level to

> be a real pastor.  He is not a tv preacher. It is really a hard thing
> when you loved the Murrays like family and trusted them completly.
> Foolish.
> Isabella

rpbc:
Hmmmm.... Sounds like the stuff of planet scott. Things like that are
impossible to make up, have to be experienced. Most of us at afgs
have experienced it. I believe her.

Celestias

Nov 9, 2009, 11:15:56 PM11/9/09

I'd have to say that by "Eternity" I mean what the word implies, that
which has always been and shall always be. The realm of God who is
Eternal.

I'm not a scientist or physicist (suprise!!) but I see time as a
mechanism which allows matter to move and change, right down to the
movement of electrons.

I base this mostly from looking a John's Revelation, in which he told
of seeing future events in the past tense. He said "I saw" as if
they'd already happened. The only way I can see to describe the future
in past tense, is to be able to see all of time from beginning to end.
Alpha and Omega. Since God did not begin and shall not end, while each
moment of time does both begin and end, I conclude that all material
things begin and end within Eternity which is infinite.

I don't think I've given much thought to space, except that it
contains all the matter and energy of this Creation which we call the
universe, which may or may not be infinite, IMHO.

I'd like to ponder this more, but I have a headache tonight. I hope
others will comment, and I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

Green Manalishi

Nov 9, 2009, 11:32:12 PM11/9/09
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 23:57:59 -0800 (PST), studio <studi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Nov 8, 11:21�pm, rpbc <b_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

If chapter by chapter and verse by verse is such a bad idea why do
bible study groups do this exact same thing?

>Riddle me this, how could the Lost Tribes teaching have two
>totally diffent outcomes when compared side by side
>with Murray against Scott and their oppossing stronghold
>doctrinal stances about end time events?
>
>....and you thought I was sleeping witht the TV on.
>
>Shame on you.

2 different people 2 different theories. So what! Doc always
mentions hidden evidence such as how the diciples suffered horrible
deaths and all they needed to do was say "I made it up and will leave
now" and they wouldn't have been killed.

I don't see any "acting" going on when Murray is teaching. He truly
seems to believe what he teaches and seems fully confident in his
theories. His ability to quote almost any verse from the bible during
question time with no apparent notes is pretty amazing for an 82 year
old man.

You must believe in the rapture doctrine. The rapture doctrine is an
easy out theory. I don't buy it. Not that many churches even teach
that. Usually it's only more fundamentalist type churches that teach
the rapture doctrine.

I have serious doubts about the accuracy of Gene Scotts teachings. How
can any true pastor of God's word hire porn stars to hang out with him
at his house and be so in your face about it? Didn't you ever see the
thong roller blading video? What a complete disgrace to God! Gene
Scott sitting there on his patio looking and acting like a pimp
showing of his whores. Those are the actions of a 16yo who never grew
up psychologically and not of the "greatest bible scholar of all
time."

studio

Nov 10, 2009, 3:44:20 AM11/10/09
On Nov 9, 8:32 pm, Green Manalishi <n...@email.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 23:57:59 -0800 (PST), studio <studios...@gmail.com>
> time."  - Hide quoted text -

studio wrote:

If you've read anything here it is pretty clear that studio
does not adhere to any pre trib rapture doctrine.

Back to the point, it is also clear that Murray is of the same ilk
when it comes to treating a flock like migrant farmworker slaves.
That's just not right no matter who you are.

The Earth Ages are just one of many conjecture doctrines that
Murray supplies. It's no great step to fall for Murray if you've
already
fallen for The Scott Cult.

As for me, there's just too many similarities between the two
for me to feel comfortable listening or participating in all that.

Gene Scott and Melissa Scott ruined any churchgoing for me
and my family for a long long time and they will have to answer for
that at some point.....maybe after the 3rd Earth Age....tee hee.

matt2442

Nov 10, 2009, 11:36:01 AM11/10/09
On Nov 9, 8:32 pm, Green Manalishi <n...@email.com> wrote:

> If chapter by chapter and verse by verse is such a bad idea why do
> bible study groups do this exact same thing?

Matt2442:
No problem there at all. My concern with Arnold Murray (and this is
from years ago) is that he seemed to think he was unique in that, as
opposed to the "one verse charlie's" and "idiot's" who didn't teach
that way. Just his attitude about it reeked of spiritual pride, and
I'd guess you find a similar attitude among the Shepherd's Chapel
folks as you did on planet Scott regarding their "best teacher in the
world."

> I don't see any "acting" going on when Murray is teaching.  He truly
> seems to believe what he teaches and seems fully confident in his
> theories.  His ability to quote almost any verse from the bible during
> question time with no apparent notes is pretty amazing for an 82 year
> old man.

None of the above is really proof that he is not a false teacher (if
that's what he is). (Not saying it proves that he is either, just that
appearing sincere and memorizing scripture does not eliminate the
possibility).

> You must believe in the rapture doctrine.  The rapture doctrine is an
> easy out theory.  I don't buy it.  Not that many churches even teach
> that.  Usually it's only more fundamentalist type churches that teach
> the rapture doctrine.

Matt2442:
I'd have to do a survey on what churches do or do not teach rapture
doctrine. It's always been my understanding, since the days of Gene
Scott, but also after that, as the Calvary Chapel's I've attended hold
that view, and back it with scripture (as do those who oppose it). I'm
not as dogmatic about it anymore, though, and am more willing to look
into alternative views, whether I end up accepting them or not. I'm
well aware that Murray teaches that id you accept the Rapture theory,
that you will be deceived by Antichrist.

> I have serious doubts about the accuracy of Gene Scotts teachings.

Matt2442:
Are you just now coming to that? Doubts about the accuracy of Gene's
teachings actually led me to doubt Murray's teaching, in particular
the Lost Tribes stuff.

> How
> can any true pastor of God's word hire porn stars to hang out with him
> at his house and be so in your face about it?  Didn't you ever see the
> thong roller blading video?  What a complete disgrace to God! Gene
> Scott sitting there on his patio looking and acting like a pimp
> showing of his whores.  Those are the actions of a 16yo who never grew
> up psychologically and not of the "greatest bible scholar of all
> time."

Matt2442:
I don't expect you'd get much argument from those in this group on
that issue, even from the ones who were still there at the time.

matt2442

Nov 10, 2009, 11:47:34 AM11/10/09
> studio wrote:
>
> If you've read anything here it is pretty clear that studio
> does not adhere to any pre trib rapture doctrine.
>
> Back to the point, it is also clear that Murray is of the same ilk
> when it comes to treating a flock like migrant farmworker slaves.
> That's just not right no matter who you are.
>
> The Earth Ages are just one of many conjecture doctrines that
> Murray supplies. It's no great step to fall for Murray if you've
> already
> fallen for The Scott Cult.

Matt2442:
Absolutely. Wasn't there some discussion about Scott alternatives for
Scotties who were looking to replace him after he died? Arnold Murray
was definitely on the list.

> As for me, there's just too many similarities between the two
> for me to feel comfortable listening  or participating in all that.

Matt2442:
I agree. The similarities were what creeped me out about Arnold Murray
at the time I was exiting Scott's church. Of course my departure from
Scott was so recent that it would have made me hyper-sensitive to
anything similar, but even after this much time, I doubt I'd feel and
different.

matt2442

Nov 10, 2009, 11:54:57 AM11/10/09
On Nov 9, 7:42 pm, rpbc <b_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> rpbc:
> Hmmmm.... Sounds like the stuff of planet scott.  Things like that are
> impossible to make up, have to be experienced.   Most of us at afgs
> have experienced it.  I believe her.

Matt2442:
She may have been comparing notes at the time. She came here to find
out more about Gene Scott, perhaps in the same way that an ex-scottie
might check out Arnold Murray as an alternative. I think she got her
answer as there were many similarities, not just with some of the
teaching, but the way things are internally.

matt2442

Nov 10, 2009, 11:57:00 AM11/10/09
On Nov 9, 2:21 am, Celestias <jonah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So there was nothing in my mind for the dream to have been constructed
> from. This makes me think it may have not come from my mind, but was a
> revelation. Most dreams I can remember can be attributed to data which
> was already in my mind before the dream.

Matt2442:
A revelation from WHOM, I might ask? Test the spirits to see whether
they are from God or not.

matt2442

Nov 10, 2009, 12:06:32 PM11/10/09
On Nov 9, 2:49 am, Celestias <jonah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> But is it possible for anything or anyone to begin to exist in the
> infinite Eternity which is beyond time and space? Is it possible for
> Eternal beings to begin to exist?

Matt2442:
I think it is possible for CREATED beings to begin to exist, and that
would include any being other that God. I don't know exactly how that
plays out when dealing with eternity, which supposedly is beyond time
and space, and not subject to it's limitations.

matt2442

Nov 10, 2009, 12:20:25 PM11/10/09

Matt2442:
Eternity is a hard concept to grasp with a finite mind. Some (like
Missler) have described it, as being "outside out time domain,"
suggesting that there is no time in eternity. Revelation suggests that
there is at one point however, "silence in heaven about the space of
half an hour." How would you measure a half hour where there is no
time? The Bible shows various scenes in heaven, where events are
transpiring, something is happening which seems to suggest the passage
of something like time. See Job for instance.

Celestias

Nov 10, 2009, 3:55:16 PM11/10/09

If in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, then the
events taking place are part of this creative act, and are occurring
within increments of time.

> Eternity is a hard concept to grasp with a finite mind.

I disagree. I think Eternity is IMPOSSIBLE to grasp with a finite
mind!!! Really, it's pointless to speculate about it, but it can be
fun.

babyshoes

Nov 11, 2009, 4:15:02 AM11/11/09
> of something like time. See Job for instance.- Hide quoted text -

>"silence in heaven about the space of half an hour." >

To me that kind of silence, compares with the silence there must have
been when President Kennedy told Khrushchev to get the missiles out of
Cuba or else!
A silence like that, before the seventh seal is opened, a dread, dead
silence, and as you know unlike with Khrushchev the seventh seal is
opened.

rpbc

Nov 11, 2009, 1:26:30 PM11/11/09
On Nov 10, 9:20 am, matt2442 <matt2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> of something like time. See Job for instance.- Hide quoted text -

rpbc:
Matt... I think you measure the half hour in terms of our experience
in time with such an awesome event. It is written for us, beings in
time but not about the physics of it. How else to communicate....

Green Manalishi

Nov 16, 2009, 2:19:48 AM11/16/09

The only times I have seen Murray get a little rough with certain
questions is when the question is from a total wimp. He expects
everyone to "man up." Discipline must be a 4 letter word to you.

He is a former Marine so I expect a Marine type attitude. That
doesn't bother me in the least.

I have seen him answer countless beginner questions about the bible
with care and understanding.

>The Earth Ages are just one of many conjecture doctrines that
>Murray supplies. It's no great step to fall for Murray if you've
>already
>fallen for The Scott Cult.
>
>As for me, there's just too many similarities between the two
>for me to feel comfortable listening or participating in all that.
>
>Gene Scott and Melissa Scott ruined any churchgoing for me
>and my family for a long long time and they will have to answer for
>that at some point.....maybe after the 3rd Earth Age....tee hee.

I think Gene Scott ruined church going for a lot of people. That is a
very sad and inexcusable thing. Don't think for a moment that I just
blindly follow any preacher. I'm glad I got this discussion going.

matt2442

Nov 16, 2009, 11:06:16 AM11/16/09
On Nov 15, 11:19 pm, Green Manalishi <n...@email.com> wrote:

> I think Gene Scott ruined church going for a lot of people.  That is a
> very sad and inexcusable thing.  Don't think for a moment that I just
> blindly follow any preacher.  I'm glad I got this discussion going.

Matt2442:
I didn't go to church for 5 years after Scott, but eventually did
start going again. You are probably the same with Arnold Murray right
now as a lot of long distance Scotties were who only saw him on
television, and never attended his services. It's probably a safe
distance. Has he ever talked about tithing? If so, is there the kind
of pressure to give that Scott had?

matt2442

Nov 16, 2009, 11:16:18 AM11/16/09

Matt2442:
Have you ever heard of this guy? He's another on the list of Scott-
replacements. I actually like listening to some of his stuff, but I
keep a safe distance from him too. He has a group in Texas that think
that he's the man with the truth, and they come from all over the
country to be close to him. He's an off-shoot of Herbert W.
Armstrong's church/cult, but he left the WWCofG years before Armstrong
died.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6346306176459633313&ei=sXoBS9PjB4GwqAPFn9DoCQ&q

studio

Nov 16, 2009, 1:52:33 PM11/16/09
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6346306176459633313&ei=sXoBS...- Hide quoted text -

Funny thing matt2442, Gene Scott was an offshoot of Herbert W.
Armstrong also.
Everthing doc did in the 80's was WWCG influenced, he even had
friendships
within that circle. Even Gene's "Truth About" rag was WWCG stylized.

Good thread indeed Green Manalishi.
But keep your distance from Murray.
Twice shy.

matt2442

Nov 16, 2009, 4:20:21 PM11/16/09
On Nov 16, 8:16 am, matt2442 <matt2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6346306176459633313&ei=sXoBS...

Matt2442:
I just spent some time listening to the tape I linked to above.
Interesting stuff, but he bases a lot of it on the Protocols of the
Learned Elders of Zion, which I'm pretty sure has been proven to be a
fraud. Basically it says that those in control of the NWO are
counterfeit Jews (aka "the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews
but are not.), who are actually the Khazars who converted to the
religion of Judaism. I'm familiar with it, but it sounds anti-semitic.
Someone posted a video a while back where Gene Scott was teaching on
the Khazars, which of course has been removed. I didn't listen to it,
but does anyone remember if Gene Scott taught similar to what Smith is
teaching?

babyshoes

Nov 16, 2009, 7:35:57 PM11/16/09
> blindly follow any preacher.  I'm glad I got this discussion going.- Hide quoted text -

I don't watch Murray often but when I do it is usually three programs
in a row.
He does have interesting concepts. If I recall he has been on the air
in the middle of the night for thirty or forty years and I don't
believe he was half as interesting as he is now. As for the verse and
chapter thing I just don't like being put into a box like that. And he
seems adamant about it.

People enjoyed Dr Scott without ever paying him a dime, without ever
getting verbally abused or catching the pony girl thing night after
night the way you can enjoy Murray. now but if you were to get the
urge to meet Murray or move closer to where he is, or want to
volunteer for him, then you would have a problem, because I don’t
think he is any different then Dr Scott is when it comes down to what
or who the lord has “given” them

Like a moth around a light bulb. The attraction becomes fatal.

Imagine that, the ones that come to serve are treated as stupid sheep.
And they will keep you like a warden keeps a prisoner. No longer do
you blissfully hear their word but you become acquainted with their
deeds. And the worst is becoming apart of the hierarchy that has been
established long before you got there.

I have been checking out some smaller local churches. I feel like the
tiny commission.
Some of these churches don’t read the gospel at all and read mostly
from Old Testaments.
My reasons for possibly joining a church are basically to support the
Christian community and to hear more of a living word if you know what
I mean,

I agree with Murray on that the seed of Adam and the seed of Ham as
for the dinosaur ages, well some catastrophe happened with a fall out
that turned ginny pigs into woollie mammoths etc… people or human
like… would have to live under ground unless they were colossal beings
picked off one by one as a favorite food of some predator, the only
remains, petrified dung heaps in the valley of the giants.

rpbc

Nov 16, 2009, 9:54:57 PM11/16/09
> teaching?- Hide quoted text -

rpbc:
Matt... It's easy to dismiss those Protocols of Zion but have you ever
read them? I'll tell you right now no way do I believe there is a
Jewish conspiracy the way certain minded people are locked into. But
I'll say this... reading them you'll discover a blueprint for the last
century. It made me think, as one example, the best way to disclaim
any notion of global intelligencia operating as masters of the
Universe is to package it up as an operation manual and blame it on
God's chosen... not only do you discredit any consideration of what it
describes as a process at work with the mention of anti semitism, you
create useful groups with half baked thoughts of Jewish conspriracy
everytime you need a demonstration of foolishness for association with
what is otherwise thoughtful talk.... very much like the idiocy some
blacks use exploiting the cry of bigotry. The devil loves to be
invisible, thought not to exist, and the irony of being forthright
with an operations manual safely embedded behind cultural taboos is
satanical.

Who ever wrote those so called Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
knew what they were doing and demonstrated great knowledge that
bridges centuries.

rpbc

Nov 16, 2009, 9:58:24 PM11/16/09
> remains, petrified dung heaps in the valley of the giants.- Hide quoted text -

rpbc:
Babyshoes... do you live in Southern California? I ask because of
your mention of churches.

Celestias

Nov 17, 2009, 8:29:08 AM11/17/09
No Jewish conspiracy? What about the Rothschilds?

babyshoes

Nov 17, 2009, 9:25:02 AM11/17/09
> your mention of churches.- Hide quoted text -

yes I do. Waiting for that "big one" in L.A. in December of 2010
according to bible code,

I'd be trapped like a rat where I am now in an earthquake.

They call churches "churches" every where, don't they?

matt2442

Nov 17, 2009, 12:38:32 PM11/17/09
> rpbc:
> Matt... It's easy to dismiss those Protocols of Zion but have you ever
> read them?  I'll tell you right now no way do I believe there is a
> Jewish conspiracy the way certain minded people are locked into.  But
> I'll say this... reading them you'll discover a blueprint for the last
> century.  It made me think, as one example, the best way to disclaim
> any notion of global intelligencia operating as masters of the
> Universe is to package it up as an operation manual and blame it on
> God's chosen... not only do you discredit any consideration of what it
> describes as a process at work with the mention of anti semitism, you
> create useful groups with half baked thoughts of Jewish conspriracy
> everytime you need a demonstration of foolishness for association with
> what is otherwise thoughtful talk.... very much like the idiocy some
> blacks use exploiting the cry of bigotry.   The devil loves to be
> invisible, thought not to exist, and the irony of being forthright
> with an operations manual safely embedded behind cultural taboos is
> satanical.
>
> Who ever wrote those so called Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
> knew what they were doing and demonstrated great knowledge that
> bridges centuries.

Matt2442:
Rpbc, that's what my understanding is too. No I haven't actually read
them, but I understand their purpose was to expose the conspiracy, but
blame the wrong people for it. It's a pretty clever ruse if you ask
me. Acknowledge that there is a conspiracy, spell out the details, and
cast blame on God's chosen. Then go about their business behind the
scenes knowing that if their cover is blown, the finger points to the
Jews with this document as
"proof." When I said it is a forgery, it is not to dismiss it
entirely, but to recognize that was the intent of the document. This
guy (David J. Smith) doesn't exactly fall for that, in blaming actual
ethnic Jews, but identifies the "synagogue of Satan who say they are
Jews, but are not" with converted Khazars. I was wondering if Scott
also taught along those lines. I don't recall exactly, but it would
have been a part of his Lost Tribes teaching, which Smith also
teaches.

matt2442

Nov 17, 2009, 1:12:19 PM11/17/09
On Nov 17, 5:29 am, Celestias <jonah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No Jewish conspiracy? What about the Rothschilds?

Matt2442:
There may be some Jewish people involved, but it doesn't make the
entire race responsible.

rpbc

Nov 17, 2009, 7:44:10 PM11/17/09

rpbc:
Yes, church is what they call them. I was wondering if you'd had any
satisfaction in your search for a church. I haven't been to one since
Gene Scott until very recently because of a memorial service I was
involved in and I had a very good experience. Wanting to support the
Christian community and a desire to hear the living word is the reason
I originally attended Faith Center. I still have that desire. Maybe
I'm just lucky but the one I more or less fell into fits that
description but it's located about twenty miles away. Funny... that
seems like some kind of distance when I used to drive about twice that
to KH 1. I'd really like to have one in the neighbor hood, ya know,
but I'm thinking of become semi regular at the one I 'found'. I'm
still gun shy about it though because of the Scott experience.

Just thinking out loud.......

rpbc

Nov 17, 2009, 7:48:08 PM11/17/09
> teaches.- Hide quoted text -

rpbc:
Scott brushed up against it but the area is so loaded with explosives
that it's dangerous to walk there.

rpbc

Nov 17, 2009, 7:51:38 PM11/17/09
On Nov 17, 5:29 am, Celestias <jonah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No Jewish conspiracy? What about the Rothschilds?

rpbc:
Well if you want to talk like that... What about Jesus?

Celestias

Nov 18, 2009, 1:43:36 AM11/18/09

I wasn't suggesting that all of Jewery is involved, but the BIG R is
supposed to be behind everything in the world for a few centuries. I
wonder if those are the Jews that SHOULD be targeted, by everyone.
There's a lot more of us than them (rothschilds et al.), and they hope
we never realize that and get organized.

Of course, it'll never happen. While yer up, couldya bring me a beer
and the remote? And did you roll that joint just fer show or what?

HONK!!!

rpbc

Nov 18, 2009, 3:45:21 PM11/18/09

rpbc:
Beer? Joint? You're in the wrong tree with that.

The big R. That family needs money to operate, considerably down the
vine, not even in the hierarchy... simply talent performing a
perfunctory role. Don't think so..... they played the only role
available to them with the money they were allowed to accumulate and
the method used to accumulate it. Same with George Soros. You think
any of these people could turn the direction and influence they give
'their' money... not a chance. They'd be terminated with an accident
or unfortunate illness and their wealth would be channeled into
'appropriate' trusts and foundations that would carry on 'their'
work. That's the way the devil runs his operation. We see it
largely as it affects us within our lifetime, the devil plans and
operates across generations and that's the only view from which to
make sense of it.

Celestias

Nov 18, 2009, 6:15:46 PM11/18/09
That's the way the devil runs his operation.  We see it
> largely as it affects us within our lifetime, the devil plans and
> operates across generations and that's the only view from which to
> make sense of it.

I'll agree with that. But if there's people more powerful than the R's
et al., I don't think any of us will ever know who they are, so it's
kinda pointless to discuss it really. Just find a good spot to graze,
and try to be happy with it. That's what I meant about the beer,
joint, and remote. We all have our opiate distractions.

Without beer and pot, our society would be like the arabs.

Celestias

Nov 18, 2009, 6:18:08 PM11/18/09

Why do you think drug usage has been allowed to become so prevalent?
It's to keep the sheeple busy with their own thing.

rpbc

Nov 18, 2009, 10:29:17 PM11/18/09

rpbc:
People like the R's need to accumulate money. Real power simply
produces the money out of thin air, fiat, then charge interest when
they loan it out... to governments, whoever.

Our society would be a lot better and certainly a lot more straight in
it's thinking and actions without beer... and certainly without pot.

Celestias

Nov 19, 2009, 4:01:32 AM11/19/09

> Our society would be a lot better and certainly a lot more straight in
> it's thinking and actions without beer... and certainly without pot.

Not if all we had to get high on was strong coffee and hate
propaganda, like the arabs. Get it?

HONK!!!

Weatherman

Nov 19, 2009, 7:17:32 AM11/19/09

WM-I dont get it. Just a good deal of this idea that Muslim nations do
not have substance indulgance is something somebody dreamed up.

Celestias

Nov 19, 2009, 7:40:17 AM11/19/09

Well I probably shouldn't have brought them into it anyway.

I do agree we all would be better off without recreational drug usage,
including alcohol, as it tends to get out of hand and ruin lives as
well as adversly effecting society as a whole. But it seems obvious
that our society is doing little to turn it around.

We have a bogus "war on drugs" which is little more than a penal
system, and that penal system is not designed to rehabilitate but to
create even more crime by the nature of its methods. People go into
the system and instead of learning tools to help them become
productive citizens, they learn more ways to be criminal and more
people to be criminal with. They may learn job skills and receive
education, but they have great difficulty getting a job when they
rejoin society.

What I was hoping you would "get" is that its part of someone's plan
to keep people preoccupied with self-indulgence so they don't notice
there IS a plan, and/or too apathetic to get organized and do anything
about it. That is, assuming anything could be done at all.

Weatherman

Nov 19, 2009, 9:48:17 AM11/19/09

> What I was hoping you would "get" is that its part of someone's plan
> to keep people preoccupied with self-indulgence so they don't notice
> there IS a plan, and/or too apathetic to get organized and do anything
> about it. That is, assuming anything could be done at all.

WM-You mean like turning the Chinese into opium heads back in the day?

Pot in this country is a cash crop and there is a market. Many
independent growers and sellers outside some sort of large
"consortium". These independents have the cash gain in mind and the
users just like to use.

Rememeber the malt liquor thing? Black voices were saying that "the
man" made cheep but strong malt liquor and sold it on ever corner in
black areas to keep the brother drunk and down ect ect. This argument
has big holes in it on several points.

My point is that it is difficult to sort out blame on a conspiracy
here for many reasons. Primarily that sellers sell to markets and
users use. Ideas about creating a market and thus users are
discussable but it remains a two way street.

rpbc

Nov 19, 2009, 5:01:25 PM11/19/09

rpbc:
I suggest that the reason it appears that we didn't get it is because
it's obvious it's part of a plan to dumb down the society and undercut
it's values. Read the Communist Manifesto, or any other example that
deals with the subject and you'll see it as one of the tenets.

babyshoes

Nov 19, 2009, 6:28:03 PM11/19/09

Every herb of the field was given to ___ but pot I think is for
animals and birds
They go crazy over it, almost all of them.

Weed is something that you should out grow, kind of a false conscious
if you ask me but for those people that have no conscious at all or
terribly bad natured people ..well…or those that hate
alcohol ..stressed out unwinding…. we know how addictive things can
be even the news , religion etc..moderation is key but mind altering
or mind bending can’t compare with a good natural high.
The trouble is impatience, no one wants to wait for things to come
naturally ….so they self induce themselves with instant everything..
until the high they have becomes similar to the reality they left
behind and their paying up the ass for what was originally free.

Really a big mess here in California concerning it…Russian Mafia and
the Russian Cartel of growers are controlling the legal sale of
marijuana some of those shops make 600,000 a day, the only good thing
about it is people don’t by it on the streets where the hard drugs are
also.
rpbc:

rpbc:> I suggest that the reason it appears that we didn't get it is
because
it's obvious it's part of a plan to dumb down the society and
undercut
it's values. Read the Communist Manifesto, or any other example that

deals with the subject and you'll see it as one of the tenets. >.

That kind of backfired on them don’t you think? By trying to enslave
America this way, they seemed to have enslaved the whole world and
themselves, most countries have a drug problem.
Even the Arabs have drugs (mostly the males I presume) they
certainly act like their on them..tee hee.

studio

Nov 20, 2009, 4:06:16 AM11/20/09
> certainly act like their on them..tee hee.- Hide quoted text -

You should only consume Marijuana if you're sick. That's my opinion.
I believe that really smart people should keep an ample supply handy
because they tend to get sicker than usual at impromptu moments.

I for one don't indulge in pot smoking. I don't want to end up like
Emmett.

Weatherman

Nov 20, 2009, 8:02:36 AM11/20/09
> deals with the subject and you'll see it as one of the tenets.- Hide quoted text -

WM-Yea this country has been under fierce fire for many decades at
every area that keeps our society strong. Drugs and drink are at the
bottom of the "basket" of this "comprehinsive" attack.

Going back to the OT prophets and looking at their indictments we find
bribery of justice and thus about anything that can be bought and sold
that souldnt be, dishonest weights and measures, greed to the point of
selling the dust from the heads of the poor, a metaphor, binding the
working man in debt and thus working him all day for nothing and/i.e
stealing from one and giving to another, national leaders in bed with
foreign interests to the point where they sell and use their own to do
business there with, the import of strange gods, drunken bribe loving
and indulgers in deviance national leaders, everything is going to be
ok preachers/false prophets, the proliferation of mediums, the killing
of the young with respects to strange gods, the selling of the young
and others into slavery, setting up idols and memorials to strange
gods withing the view and precincts of the Holy Temple, rebuilding the
high place ruins and offering to the gods of the heathen that lived
there in days gone by and much much more.

rpbc

Nov 20, 2009, 1:37:13 PM11/20/09

rpbc:
Substance abuse.... why limit it to substance, as in drugs and drink.
They abuse everything, and bow to Mecca proclaiming Alla. Repression,
genuine repression, produces genuine excesses of the repressed. What
ever it is in your closet, if you seek to endulge it go where those
who decry it gather.

rpbc

Nov 20, 2009, 1:53:53 PM11/20/09
On Nov 19, 3:28 pm, babyshoes <mthrb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> certainly act like their on them..tee hee.- Hide quoted text -

rpbc:
Babyshoes.... I don't think it backfired on them. It's criminal
element is spreading like a cancer, as you noted.

The problem with drugs on a society, as I see it, isn't so much the
affect when used recreationally, but given to children at an important
period of developement, maturing. It inhibits the natural process of
maturing and short circuits it much like the natural high available
you referred to... and, as with language development, there is a
biological time for maturing that has no real substitute, learned
coping often at best. Children have to be protected so they grow up,
mature, knowing themselves. After that it's choices one makes about
what to let into one's life.

Message has been deleted

Babyshoes Loveachother

Mar 2, 2022, 5:31:49 AM3/2/22
On Monday, November 16, 2009 at 4:20:21 PM UTC-5, Matt2442 wrote:

> > > The only times I have seen Murray get a little rough with certain
> > > questions is when the question is from a total wimp. He expects
> > > everyone to "man up." Discipline must be a 4 letter word to you.
> >
> > > He is a former Marine so I expect a Marine type attitude. That
> > > doesn't bother me in the least.
> >
> > > I have seen him answer countless beginner questions about the bible
> > > with care and understanding.

> > > I think Gene Scott ruined church going for a lot of people. That is a
> > > very sad and inexcusable thing. Don't think for a moment that I just
> > > blindly follow any preacher. I'm glad I got this discussion going.
> >
> > Matt2442:
> > Have you ever heard of this guy? He's another on the list of Scott-
> > replacements. I actually like listening to some of his stuff, but I
> > keep a safe distance from him too. He has a group in Texas that think
> > that he's the man with the truth, and they come from all over the
> > country to be close to him. He's an off-shoot of Herbert W.
> > Armstrong's church/cult, but he left the WWCofG years before Armstrong
> > died.
> >
> > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6346306176459633313&ei=sXoBS...
> Matt2442:
> I just spent some time listening to the tape I linked to above.
> Interesting stuff, but he bases a lot of it on the Protocols of the
> Learned Elders of Zion, which I'm pretty sure has been proven to be a
> fraud. Basically it says that those in control of the NWO are
> counterfeit Jews (aka "the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews
> but are not.), who are actually the Khazars who converted to the
> religion of Judaism. I'm familiar with it, but it sounds anti-semitic.
> Someone posted a video a while back where Gene Scott was teaching on
> the Khazars, which of course has been removed. I didn't listen to it,
> but does anyone remember if Gene Scott taught similar to what Smith is
> teaching?

matt:2442 <Basically it says that those in control of the NWO are
counterfeit Jews (aka "the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews
but are not.), who are actually the Khazars who converted to the
religion of Judaism. >

whether its the Khazars or not... guess now or the near future [were these the last days] is as good a time as ever for the synagogue of Satan to appear or
[be understood]

I don't like you gogue! : )

Matt2442

Mar 2, 2022, 8:56:04 PM3/2/22
Matt2442:
It's too bad the old Google videos links (pre-YouTube) don't work anymore. I remember linking to some other good stuff back then.

yourdaddy

Mar 3, 2022, 8:31:35 AM3/3/22
SUX TO BE U MADDIE. SOME REAL FAITHERS ACTUALLY SAVED AND KNOW THE ANSWERS TO THOSE QUESTIONS. IM SO GLAD I HAVE MY LIBRARY AND THE KNOWLEDGE THANKS TO DR SCOTT. KEEP SEARCH BRA! HAHAHAHAHAHA

bluettes

Mar 3, 2022, 4:53:03 PM3/3/22
Did ya no good did it. And Mel sued you over it, heheh.. sucks huh.

yourdaddy

Mar 3, 2022, 7:02:52 PM3/3/22
did she? i had a backup plan, its called my work laptop computer ,,ahhhh hahahahaha ahhhhhhhhh FUCK YOU SATAN!

Matt2442

Mar 3, 2022, 9:30:10 PM3/3/22
On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 5:31:35 AM UTC-8, yourdaddy wrote:
)
> > Matt2442:
> > It's too bad the old Google videos links (pre-YouTube) don't work anymore. I remember linking to some other good stuff back then.

> SUX TO BE U MADDIE. SOME REAL FAITHERS ACTUALLY SAVED AND KNOW THE ANSWERS TO THOSE QUESTIONS. IM SO GLAD I HAVE MY LIBRARY AND THE KNOWLEDGE THANKS TO DR SCOTT. KEEP SEARCH BRA! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Matt2442:
I'm not sure what questions you are referring to, but actually I'm glad you have your library too. Got to hand it to you Timmy, all of the previous flying monkeys like screaming uppercase EPHRIASM777 have come and gone, but you're still here after all this time. The last flying monkey in AFGS.

yourdaddy

Mar 3, 2022, 11:20:20 PM3/3/22
some day soon i wont be here, and your lies about a dead man will go unchecked, until then just call me dr junior

bluettes

Mar 4, 2022, 11:01:17 AM3/4/22
She sued you ...so you went bankrupt. Said so yourself. So ...she she made you you fuck yourself. But hey, ya got all those hours and hours of domatah blah-blah to keep you happy so no problem, right?

bluettes

Mar 4, 2022, 11:04:14 AM3/4/22
I already think of you as Geeno's retarded son and Mel as your wicked stepmother who kicked you out of the King's House ...lol.

yourdaddy

Mar 4, 2022, 1:07:45 PM3/4/22
and my money, my car my files, my faith, all you got was fat n dumb

bluettes

Mar 4, 2022, 9:50:58 PM3/4/22
But you lost your ugly little house .. no place like home.
Btw, why are you so obsessed with imagining I am fat ...?? Totally weird but okay because it just proves what a moron you still are. And ugly.

yourdaddy

Mar 5, 2022, 2:56:56 AM3/5/22
why would i lose my house? its not in my name, untouchable! because someone posted a pic of u,

bluettes

Mar 5, 2022, 3:20:44 AM3/5/22
Son of a domatah liar ... if you HAD seen a pic of me you would just have to try another lame projection ...obviously, you're still mad at your obese ex wife you hypocrite tub of cheez whiz. :)

So you you still live in the same dingy little hovel ...good for you ...seeing as how you're too fat to live in your little car and it's cold outside. Yes, we HAVE seen your ugly picture that you posted like an idiot ...same way you posted doc's stuff and then Mel sued you. Glad you didn't lose your home.

yourdaddy

Mar 5, 2022, 11:18:40 AM3/5/22
yes, i am all alone, homeless, penniless, fileless, you may think you seen my pic, but as a computer professional im not dumb enough to allow any of my data to be online, including pics, addresses, emails and names. what u see are others pretending to have that info. you really are a fat dumbfuk.
oh and i drive a 71 pinto.

bluettes

Mar 6, 2022, 2:27:05 PM3/6/22
You are not a smart guy ...in fact -
You were dumb enough to send Melissa money.

yourdaddy

Mar 6, 2022, 4:18:40 PM3/6/22
YOU STATEMENT PROVES HOW FAT AND DUMB YOU ARE,WHEN YOU TITHE AS SOON AS THE MONEY LEAVES YOUR HAND IT IS NOW IN GODS HAND AS FAR IT CONCERNS ME WITH GOD. SO YOU SEE EVERYTIME YOU THINK YOU GOT ME,,,,YOU DONT! GOT THAT BLUBLIMP?
It is loading more messages.