Ukraine

Kro

Feb 25, 2022, 8:40:26 PM2/25/22
kro to readers and contributers..

Is this it? All that king of the north and kings of the east stuff in prophesy.

Russia/China

Who is the king of the south?

Why is there no mention of the king of the west in the in prophecy?

There is reference to "the seat of satan."

Shoot in this forum I thought your minds would be posting all over this invasion of Ukraine ..

Putin threatens "consequences You have never experienced in history".

yourdaddy

Feb 25, 2022, 8:51:59 PM2/25/22
lol wow, kro like i stated before, you shouldnt have been sleeping during the teaching! make it what u will.

yourdaddy

Feb 25, 2022, 8:54:21 PM2/25/22
what your seeing going on now is the setting up of nato clones, we have nato, putin will have his nato, arabs will get their nato and the kings of the east will have their nato.

Kro

Feb 25, 2022, 9:31:37 PM2/25/22
On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 8:40:26 PM UTC-5, Kro wrote:
Kro

Fox news reports
A Russian official on Friday issued a warning to Finland and Sweden should both nations intend to join NATO, saying such moves would have "serious military-political repercussions."

During a news briefing, Russian foreign ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova made the remarks as Russian forces continue to battle the Ukrainian military following an unprovoked invasion into the neighboring country.

On Friday, he said NATO deployed its Response Force for collective security after Russian President Vladimir Putin threatened the alliance by telling it to withdraw forces from member nations or face consequences.

"Finland and Sweden should not base their security on damaging the security of other countries and their accession to NATO can have detrimental consequences and face some military and political consequences," she said in a video clip.

The ministry later posted the same threat on Twitter.

"We regard the Finnish government’s commitment to a military non-alignment policy as an important factor in ensuring security and stability in northern Europe," the tweet reads. "Finland’s accession to @NATO would have serious military and political repercussions."

Fox News has reached out to the embassies of both countries in Washington D.C.

Ukrainian leaders have expressed a desire to join NATO, but Russia has expressed fierce opposition to an expansion of the 30-member alliance, particularly on its border with neighboring Ukraine.

As of Friday, Russian forces were closing in on the Ukrainian capital of Kyiv, but American intelligence experts have said Ukraine is putting up a greater resistance than anticipated. In an effort to defend the country, the government has handed out arms to citizens willing to fight.

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said Thursday that the alliance would defend its member states should Moscow launch an attack.

On Friday, he said NATO deployed its Response Force for collective security after Russian President Vladimir Putin threatened the alliance by telling it to withdraw forces from member nations or face consequences.

"This goes far beyond Ukraine," Stoltenberg said. "This is about how Russia is actually challenging, contesting core values for our security. Then warning that NATO should withdraw all forces and infrastructure from almost half of our members.

NATO has not engaged in the conflict and has not sent any troops to help defend Ukraine. On Thursday, President Biden said the United States could get involved should Russian forces move into NATO countries.

"If he did move into NATO countries we will be involved," he said of Putin. "We will be involved."

Kro

Feb 25, 2022, 9:52:38 PM2/25/22
Kro
I can hear China sharpening its chopsticks.

I been saying all this christian interpretation of prophecy is incomplete and undisciplined sight seeing and i have been put in my place for admitting my understandings of things that must shortly come to pass are incomplete but I have recognized how and why we are all incomplete in our understands.

So if I am mistaken and these learned minds that teach good stuff for the beleiver is truely edifying then pls matt2442, blu, anyone else, please demonstrate your prophetic understandings of current events.

"What must shortly come to pass"? Rev 1:1

yourdaddy

Feb 25, 2022, 10:38:09 PM2/25/22
ahhhhso

yourdaddy

Feb 25, 2022, 10:39:00 PM2/25/22
dude, your already into chapter 11? wtf. enjoy your delusions

Kro

Feb 25, 2022, 10:55:38 PM2/25/22
Kro
What must shortly come to pass"?

Synonyms for "shortly" include "quickly" and synonym for "pass" includes "done"

Rev 1:1 "shortly come to pass"
Rev 22:6 "shortly be done"

As for the construct "quickly"
Rev 2:5 "I shall come unto thee quickly and will remove thy lampstand from its place."
Rev. 2:16 "repent or i will come unto thee quickly and fight them with the sword of my mouth."
Rev 3:11 "behold I come quickly; hold that fast that thou hast that no man take thy crown."
Rev 11:14 "and behold the third woe cometh quickly."
Rev 22:7 "behold I come quickly; blessed is he that keeps the prophecy of this book."
Rev 22:12 " And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be."
Rev 22:20 " He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Observation
I see the construct "quickly" is visited repeatedly by the linking construct "behold" 4 times in a row - 3:11, 11:14, 22:7, 22:12 just coincidence? Or does this denote a pattern by design?

Observing the construct "quickly" has lead us to Ephesus, pergamos and Philadelphia.

Observing its linking construct "behold" we find Philadelphia 3:11, sharing an audience with 11:14, 22:7 and 22:12. And last observation is the construct quickly are all sharing an audience with 22:20

The method for complete and consistent discovery of things that must shortly/quickly come to pass and be done.

From here one would search out all linking constructs and parallel them and on and on discovering the true relationships these constructs share with each other and rendering our understandings more applicable and helpful for interpreting current events of tribulation and future activity once the events of trib great truely begin.

For a truth this endeavor requires technical computation

cowman

Feb 26, 2022, 1:46:39 AM2/26/22
Putin trying to act like Peter the great tcaristic despotic ruler. Ukraine in that time was in Moscow jurisdiction and pay all tithes to Kremlin.
Now constellation is totally different.
Ukraine couple years ago established religious independency from Konstantinopolis patriarch Varnava.
They never before have that kind religious freedom and they provoked russians into religious war I suposeing not to be first in russian expansion policy.

cowman

Feb 26, 2022, 1:57:03 AM2/26/22
Point is not to conquer Ukraine but to establish new type of Konstantinopolis hierarchy in orthodox church. To conquer Fanar and old type of orthodoxy which is now in Konstantinopel.

rpbc

Feb 26, 2022, 2:17:43 AM2/26/22
rpbc: Those churches might be clamoring onto the situation with their interests but far more than that is going on over there and what's going on over there is going on over here, all in stages. It's NWO order global empire level stuff designed to affect all the people of the world and it operates by corruption, taking vaccines and rising awareness of the devil in the syringe off the front page, not to mention election fraud and protests against mandates... and it all started with a mask and two weeks. Think about it.

Kro

Feb 26, 2022, 7:54:45 AM2/26/22
Kro to rp
I agree that the election was stolen. All the hype around jan. 6 for a truth should have kicked off a nationwide revolution but alas the masses didn't have the stomach for it. I have never been a fan of politics or trump but i know fraud when I see it. My problem with trump is that he and we didn't do more to stop it.

As it is I can't help but think we were played by the left and right...again.

yourdaddy

Feb 26, 2022, 8:22:04 AM2/26/22
kro, i nominate you to take out the first casualty, gayvin newsome, get back to us when you complete your mission.

Matt2442

Feb 26, 2022, 1:05:09 PM2/26/22
On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 11:17:43 PM UTC-8, rpbc wrote:

> rpbc: Those churches might be clamoring onto the situation with their interests but far more than that is going on over there and what's going on over there is going on over here, all in stages. It's NWO order global empire level stuff designed to affect all the people of the world and it operates by corruption, taking vaccines and rising awareness of the devil in the syringe off the front page, not to mention election fraud and protests against mandates... and it all started with a mask and two weeks. Think about it.

Matt2442:
Wag the Dog.

Kro

Feb 27, 2022, 1:51:34 PM2/27/22
On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 9:31:37 PM UTC-5, Kro wrote:
Kro
Putin upgrades nuclear deterence force from "active" to "high alert", makes claim that sanctions are illegal and that Ukraine is using chemical weapons.

Maybe its time to revisit the message of the paintings at that colorodo airport depicting war to come. All this stuff also makes me revisit the Georgia stones.

Pictures got some nazi looking fucker with a gas mask, a giant sword and guns killing peace and people (women and children) and a bunch of people sharing all their swords to beat into one giant sword over this nazi fuckers dead body. Also shows buildings burning and symbolic animals dead. And the Georgia stone talking about reducing the earths population down to post genocide numbers.

About those paintings... they all share a ribbon of rainbow and as one ventures through the collection one realizes that one is following this rainbow ribbon that begins at one end with scenes of life and peace and celebration to the other end of the ribbon that bleeds out its color and ends with black purple scenes of death war and sorrow.

Kro

Feb 27, 2022, 1:52:52 PM2/27/22
all this NWO secret agenda stuff

Kro

Feb 27, 2022, 2:16:53 PM2/27/22
Kro to FYI
In the midst of all these goings on with war and rumors of war melissa scott`s message for the day is on the biblical foundations for giving. lmao at this bitchlilithwhoreforbaal... oh and the new praise song to begin these Sunday services is "America the beautiful" melissa is such a Christian patriot. Now get on a phone.

yourdaddy

Feb 27, 2022, 3:25:21 PM2/27/22
putin is the antichrist

Kro

Feb 27, 2022, 7:21:37 PM2/27/22
Kro to yourdaddy
Thanks for not using caps and yelling at me. Maybe I won't ignore you now.

Kro

Feb 27, 2022, 7:31:21 PM2/27/22
Kro to yourdaddy
I'm inclined to believe the kings of the west is the seat of antichrist

yourdaddy

Feb 27, 2022, 8:27:33 PM2/27/22
YOU DO THAT

Kro

Feb 27, 2022, 8:41:33 PM2/27/22
LMAO at the ignorantly stupid and hopeless hate-filled christian apostate that is "yourdady"..

Go fuck yourself you jackass of a flying monkey

rpbc

Feb 27, 2022, 9:02:39 PM2/27/22
rpbc: Yeah Kro, interesting times, so many things that have been in the making for years coming to a head. No matter how one views it there is no good outcome, not in the natural. And all the while the infrastructure of technology and social acceptance is being put into place to track every single person and all of their activities giving or denying approval for each one based on a social credit score, vaccines, carbon credits and all. And it all started with two weeks and a mask.

cowman

Feb 27, 2022, 9:15:02 PM2/27/22
Putin trying to build third Rome. He thought that Kremlin is perfect place for next version of neo roman cultural renaissance. All antichrists have artistic ambitions mixed with war expansionism.
Napoleon,Hitler and now penguin tsar of all east penguins.

cowman

Feb 27, 2022, 9:34:19 PM2/27/22
Difference between old antichrists and super duper new versions is level of destruction. This v3.00 is nuke armed and potentially dangerous for all world.
Old continental versions never have that privilege to blackmail all world.

rpbc

Feb 27, 2022, 10:06:44 PM2/27/22
On Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 12:16:53 PM UTC-7, Kro wrote:
rpbc: I saw that, amazing, it's all about her. She wasn't at KH 1, some studio, did you see the background, bat wing in folded black curtain affair, very pagan, dark, complimented her message. Feel like posting a Missler Jude video.

DFWJ

Feb 27, 2022, 11:01:55 PM2/27/22
To Cowman

There are a few compelling theories that exist re: Russia v, Ukraine

First is the batallion/division known as Azov. Azov is a man who commanded a citizen brigade that fought against Jews in Ukraine that ironically was funded by Israel. Israel was supporting the Ukraine military, knowingly or unknowingly, supporting a battalion against itself. Leave it to the Jews to arm their enemies. Turns out that Azov has become a member of Ukraine Governance while original members of Azov`s group/idealogy lead the group that are anti-semitic and receive funds from Israel. Most importantly are a part of the military of Ukraine.

Complicating matters, there is a history of Ukraine`s role in the so-called `holocaust` when jews were killed and memorials vandalized. Why then is the world demonizing Putin and Russia when Ukraine killed jews, are are being supported by Israel to kill jews, Shouldn`t the world be supporting Russia? Isnt`t the planet against anti-semitism. and racism? Doesn`t everyone love the jew? Could it be that Russia invaded Ukraine because Israel is providing assistance to kill The jew in Ukraine...

Second, Ukraine has a history of political corruption. The impeachment of President Trump and Hunter Biden`s illustrious career as an inexperienced board member of a big oil company. Does Putin go into Ukraine and destroy archives that detail corruption. If he does it makes him part of the deep state. If he gathers an archive of corruption which may include Trump then he has got said world by the balls

Its tough to say. Could be he is just covering his ass. Who wants an an enemy stone`s throw away.If anything Putin Is proving out that NATO is dogshit and alliances based on interests other than regions is without fruit

And another reason to trust in God by his prophecy

DFWJ

Feb 27, 2022, 11:03:02 PM2/27/22
To Kro::

The seat of antichrist is israel

cowman

Feb 28, 2022, 1:24:20 AM2/28/22
I didn't know about Israel influence in Ukraine.
Tanx for info DFWJ.

Kro

Feb 28, 2022, 7:16:30 AM2/28/22
kro to rp
I been watching China and their social credit system wondering when it would make its way here. Out of control Political correctness has brought it on. We were warned that political correctness would do to our democracy in along time ago.

Kro

Feb 28, 2022, 7:27:56 AM2/28/22
kro to cowman
The penquin in the colorodo mural is the "great auk" its the food of killer whales which are also depicted in the mural. I think it means our ecology is being destroyed in that the great auk was hunted to extinction by man. The other bird is a quetzal it is the symbol of guatemala and is most known for symbolizing death over enslavement. If captured it will starve itself to death ..

Kro

Feb 28, 2022, 7:37:54 AM2/28/22
well rp atleast melissa is true to form I mean in a scotty mind fuck the world just give right?

Kro

Feb 28, 2022, 7:42:12 AM2/28/22
kro to jo
I think all of us got mud on us. There is no good guy bad guy here and yeah putin just doesn't want nato on his border is that unreasoable? But putins willingness to threaten the world with nuclear weapons so quickly is very unreasonable

Kro

Feb 28, 2022, 7:45:00 AM2/28/22
kro to jo
I dont know for a fact if the kings of the west is seat of antichrist but if Israel is then it plays into my suspicion because Israel is aligned with the west

yourdaddy

Feb 28, 2022, 10:22:37 AM2/28/22
HEY KROMAGNON AC WILL BE ISRAEL'S MESSIAH AND WE ARE ALLIES WITH ISRAEL, SO WHATS THAT TELL YOU? MRS SATAN IS MRS SATAN.

Babyshoes Loveachother

Feb 28, 2022, 10:23:06 AM2/28/22
~~~~~~~~
<<<<Israel was supporting the Ukraine military, knowingly or unknowingly, supporting a battalion against itself. Leave it to the Jews to arm their enemies.>>>

Obama and Joe Biden supported Azov battalion, even trained them here in the US at one of our military forts. It was plain to see... Obama was no fan of Israel while he was in office.

Something is going on in Ukraine ...there destroying paper work, hard drives..And our embassy is hiding, deleting evidence of our neuro-bio weapon laboratories that are over there, and the fake news is over there promoting lies and fake events.

The DNA of some Jews prove they come from Palestine but no jew is allowed in Palestine they asked to put the Ashkenazi jews in palestine because there not really jews but the Palestinians said no...so they planed to put them in the west bank..but there are so many European jews, that have have no real claim to Isreal, but they do have a claim of sorts to Ukraine.... Ashkenazi jews DNA are related to the Khazars, who Russia defeated in the 10th century
Apparently some rightwing Russian nationalists don't want Ukraine to become a second Israel.
Ihor Kolomoyskyi the one that hired Hunter Biden, Secretary of State John Kerry’s committee chairman, Devon Archer, as board members of his gas holding is one of them.
A Jewish billionaire in Ukraine hired neo -nazis from all over Europe to fight against the Russian speaking majority on the border and in in certain areas......that explains why Israel has given them arms...

I found it amazing how most people in Israel were forced to vaccinate..being that the goverment knows how bad the vaccines are being that Israel is so far advanced in science...
I wonder if Russia bombed any laboratories at all??? Wonder why Russia is giving Syria a nuclear weapon?

Wonder if the European jews are going to find themselves in another holocaust..

yourdaddy

Feb 28, 2022, 10:24:48 AM2/28/22
UKRAINE HAS ALOT OF JEWS MORON. TIME TO GO HOME

Babyshoes Loveachother

Feb 28, 2022, 11:34:00 AM2/28/22
no one said that there were no jews in Ukraine.
theres about 350,000
523,000 in Germany 1933

yelling with all caps.
you must be compensating for something "

DFWJ

Feb 28, 2022, 12:26:43 PM2/28/22
#usbiolabs on twitter search

DFWJ

Feb 28, 2022, 12:29:54 PM2/28/22
to babyshoes

Very astute analogy. I`m thankful you are feeling better. Your mind seems clear. I`m running out of gigs, I hotspot on my cell, so I can`t post for a while.
Godspeed to all

DFWJ

Feb 28, 2022, 12:34:11 PM2/28/22
before the account is suspended!

yourdaddy

Feb 28, 2022, 2:36:26 PM2/28/22
what could it be, hmmmmm

yourdaddy

Feb 28, 2022, 5:03:46 PM2/28/22
IM PRAYING FOR D.C. TO GET NUKED DURING HIS STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS, WHILE THEY ARE ALL THERE IN ONE PLACE!

Babyshoes Loveachother

Mar 3, 2022, 1:03:38 AM3/3/22
Im so much better thank you..
I fact checked most of message, as I remembered the info from an article i read about six years ago I think I posted it here. i will post the link that backs up wha I said.
meanwhile I came across theses interesting conversations hmm..people were so alive back then.. lol

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.gene-scott/c/iF6pOWkVcSc/m/WjdeQMWbGhkJ
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.gene-scott/c/CUzy0lLlldQ/m/LFVB5e_X1IoJ
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.gene-scott/c/xUPJ6zYyEsc/m/4uFYBPFfBQAJ
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.gene-scott/c/jNC2FZJFsDc/m/Okm6UbVOkxsJ
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.gene-scott/c/ocM75LmR3fE/m/dj9OPegPlS0J
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.gene-scott/c/awK2ePQOD8Y/m/SPlb9RsYDAMJ

Message has been deleted

Babyshoes Loveachother

Mar 9, 2022, 3:26:27 AM3/9/22
Here is the link on what I had posted about Ukraine and the Khazars Jews

Red ice Israel's secret plan for a 'Second Israel' in Ukraine

https://redice.tv/news/israel-s-secret-plan-for-a-second-israel-in-ukraine

Kro

Mar 9, 2022, 8:59:06 PM3/9/22
Kro
Why would putin dare nato with war? What has nato done to provoke putin? Why is putin a tyrant and savagely killing citizens in ukraine?

The only good guys here isn't nato or putin or any other nations or government.

The goodguys are the "helpless" the unwilling the victims of unrighteousness the poor the weak the suffering the afflicted the crippled and distressed the diseased the deaf the blind the mute the naked.. Again the "helpless".

The hopeless exploit the helpless. There be those that are hopeless for gain and they keep it that way unrighteously.

The hungry and thirsty for righteousness shall be clothed in white and found reconciled and feasting with thanksgiving.

yourdaddy

Mar 9, 2022, 9:01:16 PM3/9/22

Kro

Mar 10, 2022, 9:37:56 AM3/10/22
Kro
The west exploits decadence through acquisition of resources and power via covert manipulation.
The leaders of Russia and China consolidate decadence through acquisition of resources and power via overt fear

Kro

Mar 10, 2022, 9:39:40 AM3/10/22
political correctness vs authoritarianism

cowman

Mar 11, 2022, 2:50:56 PM3/11/22

Kro

Mar 29, 2022, 10:27:37 PM3/29/22
Kro
Read the news today putin is pulling back to the zones that are immediately next to the Soviet border..props to ukrain for beating the back off of kyiv... they were supposed to be beaten in 3 days..

Sorry yd your antichrist is gonna have to wait.

Now that i said that watch putin nuke the site and we all go to hell..... bwahaaa. Not.no Russia is not the seat of antichrist of that I am sure. Antichrist is the most powerful and thats america. The president, whom represents israel.