New rule: Kent/Greg/Moe garbage goes to alt.stalkers.homosexual ONLY.

yumhuyk

Jul 6, 2010, 11:42:17 PM7/6/10
200+ posts in a weekend in my beautiful lil' newgroup.

200+ posts of the extact same stupid crap that they've posted for
DECADES. How many times must Greg say "YOU BROKE INTO A GARAGE" to
Kent
until he is satisfied? Does Moe calling Greg a kiddyfucker make her
cumb, because I can't see any other reason for her to keep doing it?
You people are INSANE.

This group is for discussing Bob Larson. Got it? Love him or hate
him, he's accomplished more in his life then any of you 24/7 USENET
shut-ins.

STOP CROSSPOSTING YOUR SHIT INTO A.F.B-L

yours in Christ,
isamu

forevernitefan

Jul 7, 2010, 1:10:23 AM7/7/10
On Jul 6, 10:42 pm, yumhuyk <wostyn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 200+ posts in a weekend in my beautiful lil' newgroup.
>
> 200+ posts of the extact same stupid crap that they've posted for
> DECADES.  How many times must Greg say "YOU BROKE INTO A GARAGE" to
> Kent
> until he is satisfied?   Does Moe calling Greg a kiddyfucker make her
> cumb, because I can't see any other reason for her to keep doing it?
> You people are INSANE.

Apparently not as insane as you.

YOU crosspost to various groups. You also used the F-bonb, made
sexual innuendos about me and made all sorts of disparaging remarks
about me while claiming to be a Christian.

I never called greg a "kiddie^&*er. That is your word and how
Christian of you to use such a vulgarity.. Meanwhile YOU show racism
and anti-Semitism.

Yukkie, you are a hypocrite, plain and simple.

And I don't " cumb" in calling greg a sick little bastard. I despise
him. While your pathetic life may be focused on you "cumb" ing at
every opportunity, a lot of people aren't pathetic jack-offs like you
are.

So you're upset. Big whoop. Grow up and learn this if nothing else:
You have a choice to read this or not.

> This group is for discussing Bob Larson.   Got it?  Love him or hate
> him, he's accomplished more in his life then any of you 24/7 USENET
> shut-ins.

Accomplished what? Books most of which he had his staff write for
him? TV series, pretty much damn all of them flopped? Money, yes but
at what cost to thousands of other people?

In a lot of ways Bob Larson is worse than Greg or you with your
misspellings. His image is hot air and of little actual substance and
his hunger for riches and fame has forced him to the fringe called
deliverance ministry where he can't even be accepted in many churches
anymore as they deny him,and rightly so. Heck even when he desperately
wanted a son and divorced his faithful wife to marry a woman young
enough to be his daughter but who was fertile, he got girls.

The fame he hungers for, the " foremost authority" reputation he
wishes he actually has, is beyond his grasp,and probably will stay
that way until he dies. And the reason is his own fault of hying
himself up, selling an image without actually being the "authority" he
claims to be through patience and hard HONEST work and references.

> STOP CROSSPOSTING YOUR SHIT INTO A.F.B-L

Hypocrite, stop crossposting to Disney, Michael Jackson and so forth.

> yours in Christ,
> isamu

Jesus Christ must LOVE that filthy mind of yours Yukkie.

Id bet He left you a LONG time ago.

Moe

Message has been deleted

Terrys

Jul 7, 2010, 6:41:07 AM7/7/10
On Jul 7, 12:42 pm, yumhuyk <wostyn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 200+ posts in a weekend in my beautiful lil' newgroup.
>
> This group is for discussing Bob Larson.   Got it?  Love him or hate
> him, he's accomplished more in his life then any of you 24/7 USENET
> shut-ins.
>
> STOP CROSSPOSTING YOUR SHIT INTO A.F.B-L

I'm sure the disney and Michael Jackson group wanted your post, as
well as the rest. I've trimmed them. Good luck on moderating `your'
alt group.
It isn't really relevent to sci.skeptic either, though it is
traditional on Usenet to ignore the `k' in the name - probably because
it isn't really english [d.a.s.], However feel free to leave it, as we
have some primatologist who don't want to go to icky hot places just
for a 3 unit field study.
May the Mutant Star Goat drop His Dung on another.

Greegor

Jul 8, 2010, 12:59:44 PM7/8/10
He said to bring an extra roll.
Message has been deleted

marston shores

Jul 8, 2010, 4:25:56 PM7/8/10
Kent Wills wrote:

> Greg admitting his standards are psychopathic.

Kent endlessly trying to count coup - a futile endeavor.

Dan Sullivan

Jul 8, 2010, 4:40:46 PM7/8/10
Please stop cross posting to alt.support.child-protective-services
Message has been deleted

marston shores

Jul 9, 2010, 11:51:04 AM7/9/10
Kent Wills wrote:
> At one time, not so long ago, Dan Sullivan <dsul...@optonline.net>

> wrote:
>
>> Please stop cross posting to alt.support.child-protective-services
>
> Sadly, it's Greg's drug induced (unless he lied) NEED to
> cross-post to various groups that causes it.

Oh stop it Kent, grow up, be a man for once.

yumhuyk

Jul 9, 2010, 6:26:05 PM7/9/10
On Jul 9, 4:56 am, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> At one time, not so long ago, Dan Sullivan <dsull...@optonline.net>

> wrote:
>
> >Please stop cross posting to alt.support.child-protective-services
>
>      Sadly, it's Greg's drug induced (unless he lied) NEED to
> cross-post to various groups that causes it.
>      And he honestly thinks his behavior is normal.
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG
> GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY YOU WEIRDO

yours in Christ,
isamu

Kabuki Bob

Jul 9, 2010, 7:30:40 PM7/9/10

Whoah HOH look who went nuclear mental!!

Doesn't anyone else besides me find his vulgarity followed by his
"yours in Christ" a bit, well, contradictory?

Moe

Message has been deleted

Greegor

Jul 10, 2010, 4:28:18 AM7/10/10
KBW > You write Greg's name over and over, yet
KBW > believe I am the weirdo? How long have
KBW > you been so obsessed with Greg?

I thought yumhuyk was just ridiculing
YOUR obsession with me, Kent!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Greegor

Jul 10, 2010, 5:12:59 PM7/10/10
Hi Kent!

(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Jul 12, 2010, 1:41:25 AM7/12/10
In article <6hag36tr9lbdfjkpj...@4ax.com>
Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You write Greg's name over and over, yet believe I am the weirdo?
> How long have you been so obsessed with Greg?

Need a boyfriend, honey? I got lots of experience and lube.

> --
> Nessun maggior dolore
> Che ricordarsi del tempo felice
> Nella miseria.

marston shores

Jul 12, 2010, 3:09:15 PM7/12/10
(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:

>>> SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY YOU WEIRDO
>> You write Greg's name over and over, yet believe I am the weirdo?
>> How long have you been so obsessed with Greg?
>
> Need a boyfriend, honey? I got lots of experience and lube.

Oh good grief, does kent go both ways?

Greegor

Jul 12, 2010, 5:44:20 PM7/12/10
Yumhuyk > SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY YOU WEIRDO

KBW > You write Greg's name over and over, yet
KBW > believe I am the weirdo? How long have
KBW > you been so obsessed with Greg?

CC > Need a boyfriend, honey?  I got lots of experience and lube.

ms > Oh good grief, does kent go both ways?

Kent's wife is apparently a fiction.

Kent was convicted of using a kid to
commit a Felony Garage Burglary but
goes around on internet claiming to
be a school teacher.

The implications of Kent foisting
those two deceptions are troubling.

marston shores

Jul 12, 2010, 6:33:57 PM7/12/10
Greegor wrote:

> ms > Oh good grief, does kent go both ways?
>
> Kent's wife is apparently a fiction.

What led you to this conclusion?

> Kent was convicted of using a kid to
> commit a Felony Garage Burglary but
> goes around on internet claiming to
> be a school teacher.

That seems unlikely too.

> The implications of Kent foisting
> those two deceptions are troubling.

Quite.

yumhuyk

Jul 12, 2010, 7:33:48 PM7/12/10
On Jul 9, 6:30 pm, Kabuki Bob <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Whoah HOH look who went nuclear mental!!
>
>  Doesn't anyone else besides me find his vulgarity followed by his
> "yours in Christ" a bit, well, contradictory?
>
> Moe

Moe criticizes others for using "vulgarity", yet uses it herself in
her livejournal:

"Was she masturbating with a crucifix dildo?
Was she dressed as a nun and telling her BF he;s her Lord?

You gotta figure she's sucked dick and swallowed.

So much for her being a Christian woman act."

http://foreverknightfa.livejournal.com/48226.html

Also, she is at least 40 years old, by her own admission:

"I've been a Pagan for three decades now and I have come across Xians
who don't like us non-Christians saying anything in " their
territory". And they would not hesitate to "lose" posts they don't
like."

http://foreverknightfa.livejournal.com/47955.html

If she has been a witch for 30 years, and assuming she began when she
was a teen, she is 40+. Just as my picture proves.

Moe, you're out!

yours in Christ,
isamu

Greegor

Jul 12, 2010, 10:18:17 PM7/12/10
Yumhuyk > SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY YOU WEIRDO

KBW > You write Greg's name over and over, yet
KBW > believe I am the weirdo? How long have
KBW > you been so obsessed with Greg?

CC > Need a boyfriend, honey? I got lots of experience and lube.

ms > Oh good grief, does kent go both ways?

G > Kent's wife is apparently a fiction.

ms > What led you to this conclusion?

Janet Rae Wills 63 is his Mom
Tiffany Jeanne Wills-Hartwig 36 is his sister.
Michael A Wills 41 is associated and the same age as Kent.

http://www.public-records-now.com/Search/SearchResults.aspx?vw=people&input=name&fn=Kent&ln=Wills&city=Rogers&state=AR

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx?searchtype=people-name&fn=Kent&ln=Wills&mn=B&city=Rogers&state=AR&age=&dobmm=01&dobdd=08&doby=1969

Notice the e-mail address compuelf associated with him.

G > Kent was convicted of using a kid to
G > commit a Felony Garage Burglary but
G > goes around on internet claiming to
G > be a school teacher.

ms > That seems unlikely too.

G > The implications of Kent foisting
G > those two deceptions are troubling.

ms > Quite.

Message has been deleted

Greegor

Jul 13, 2010, 6:12:26 AM7/13/10

Greegor

Jul 13, 2010, 7:52:14 AM7/13/10
Re: grag hanson is listed on the Iowa State Child
Abuse Registry... and he says so HIMSELF!!!

RE: Dan Sullivan, investigated 20+ times for child
abuse, FOUNDED 5 times, one of those for child
sexual abuse DAN SAID SO HIMSELF!!!

http://foreverknightfa.livejournal.com/48226.html

http://foreverknightfa.livejournal.com/47955.html

G > Maureen McAllister is 50.
G > Clearly she has no real life.

DJS3 > Yet YOU'RE reading her journal, grag.
DJS3 > What does that say about YOUR life???

What makes you think I read PAGE after PAGE
of Moe's KOOKY drivel about GAY RIGHTS,
nasty televangelists and TV shows?
( 276 Journal Entries )

Are you accusing me of being an
amazing speed reader, Dan?

http://foreverknightfa.livejournal.com/profile

User Profile
foreverknightfa
Add Friend
Add Note
Track User
Send Message
Send V-Gift
foreverknightfan's journal

occasional rants and bites V^^^^V

Created on 2005-07-26 06:49:50 (#7840644), last updated 2010-07-12

155 comments received, 166 comments posted

Basic Account [Gift]

276 Journal Entries, 368 Tags, 0 Memories, 0 Virtual Gifts, 4 Userpics

Basic Info
Name: foreverknightfan
Contact:

fvr...@yahoo.com
Bio
As my name suggests, I am a fan of the TV series Forever Knight. I am
also a Wiccan ( Pagan), love Celtic artwork and music, I sometimes
argue with Christians in certain yahoo Christian chat rooms. I like
Quantum Leap, Monk, Adderly and much of the crime TV type shows. I
read a lot of true crime books and do read in particular vampire
fiction.

As for music, I like Clannad, Enya, RUSH and the rock music of the mid
ninetites and earlier, preferrably sixties and seventies. I am
starting to like jazz music but will never like rap music.

Connect
Interests (20):

adderly, ancient egypt, archeology, bob larson, catherine disher,
celtic artwork, dilbert, forever knight, george carlin., geraint wyn
davies, going to auctions, monitoring fundamentalist christians,
mythology, nigel bennett, older rock music, paganism, quantum leap,
true crime, vampire, wicca
External Services:

forever...@livejournal.com
fvnite

Friends [View Entries]
Friends (7):

goodvibe, his_spiffyness, jeannev, melsummers, sethanikeem,
solo_archer, tasabian
Mutual Friends (4):

his_spiffyness, jeannev, solo_archer, tasabian
Also Friend of (1):

vampiric_rat

Communities [View Entries]
Watching (3):

fk_freaks, fk_icons, godwelling
Member of (4):

fk_freaks, fk_icons, godwelling, tomwelling_art

Feeds [View Entries]
Watching (0)

marston shores

Jul 13, 2010, 1:04:01 PM7/13/10

Given that pathetic blog, true.

Kabuki Bob

Jul 13, 2010, 2:54:19 PM7/13/10
On Jul 12, 4:44 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yumhuyk > SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY YOU WEIRDO
>
> KBW > You write Greg's name over and over, yet
> KBW > believe I am the weirdo?  How long have
> KBW > you been so obsessed with Greg?
>
> CC > Need a boyfriend, honey?  I got lots of experience and lube.
>
> ms > Oh good grief, does kent go both ways?

Greg seems to have a homosexual interest in Kent.

> Kent's wife is apparently a fiction.

Actually nope. She's real.

> Kent was convicted of using a kid to
> commit a Felony Garage Burglary but
> goes around on internet claiming to
> be a school teacher.
>
> The implications of Kent foisting
> those two deceptions are troubling.

Any less troubling than your obsession about him Greg?

Moe

marston shores

Jul 13, 2010, 4:50:30 PM7/13/10
Kabuki Bob wrote:

>> Kent's wife is apparently a fiction.
>
> Actually nope. She's real.

You actually have met her, young lady?

Greegor

Jul 13, 2010, 8:49:48 PM7/13/10

At 50, Moe is only YOUNG when she lies about her age.

She takes "failure to launch" to an extreme.

Message has been deleted

Kabuki Bob

Jul 14, 2010, 8:53:22 AM7/14/10
On Jul 12, 6:33 pm, yumhuyk <wostyn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 9, 6:30 pm, Kabuki Bob <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Whoah HOH look who went nuclear mental!!
>
> > Doesn't anyone else besides me find his vulgarity followed by his
> > "yours in Christ" a bit, well, contradictory?
>
> > Moe
>
> Moe criticizes others for using "vulgarity", yet uses it herself in
> her livejournal:

So I cuss. So do you Yukkie. Pot Kettle.

> "Was she masturbating with a crucifix dildo?
> Was she dressed as a nun and telling her BF he;s her Lord?

Neither but please continue with your masturbatory fantasies about
me.

The above quotes are from my LiveJournal about Carrie Prejean. Admit
it, you were looking for the x-rated vids Prejean made for her
boyfriend.

Much as I dislike certain aspects of Christianity I have never
defaced the crucifix or the Bible. I have never desecrated a church
altar, unlike what Bob Larson did one time.

I sadly can't say the same for certain Christians regarding other
faiths.

> You gotta figure she's sucked dick and swallowed.

My comments were about Carrie Prejean the, breast enhanced "Miss
California" who made explicit sexual videos ( at least eight) she
sent to her boyfriend at the time, the same time frame she was
pretending to be Christian.

> So much for her being a Christian woman act."

I never was one Yukkie. thank the Goddess. I tried it out for awhile
but found it to be nit right for me. When I found out about the
Goddess it felt right and I am happy with it.

As for Prejean she claimed to be a Christian and claimed her
decrowning was because of her religion but when her Xian supporters
found out about the explicit videos, they basically dropped her lying
butt in their morality dumpster.

Which she deserved, BTW.

> http://foreverknightfa.livejournal.com/48226.html
>
> Also, she is at least 40 years old, by her own admission:

Well gee I started listening to Bob in 1985 and that was 25 years
ago. Unless I was a precocious toddler, yes I am around that age area.

BTW thanks for posting the Live Journal link. I find it amusing that
Greg and KSIC haven't mentioned it and its been online for some time--
years in fact. ;-D

Also Yukkie you might have done Larson a disservice by mentioning my
LiveJournal blog here. Some of what I have found out about Larson is
there but a good deal I have kept, well, off line, for the moment.
Thanks for the publicity Yukkster!!

> "I've been a Pagan for three decades now and I have come across Xians
> who don't like us non-Christians saying anything in " their
> territory". And they would not hesitate to "lose" posts they don't
> like."
>
> http://foreverknightfa.livejournal.com/47955.html
>
> If she has been a witch for 30 years, and assuming she began when she
> was a teen, she is 40+. Just as my picture proves.

I never was a "witch" Yukkie.

And did you ever think I might have deliberately mislead a certain
stalker in that blog entry I knew would find it? Had you been reading
through it you would have seen I know Larson reads my blog because of
certain changes he did after my comments. I am also at liberty to
reveal that a confidential informant close to BL has related to me
certain details.

> Moe, you're out!

My LiveJournal has been available for anyone to read for years
Yukkie. I chose not to advertise it here because it is not centered on
Larson, though there are entries on Larson.

But I do find it worthy of note that you and now no doubt greg and
the " marston"/ KSIC twins would spend so much time reading every blog
entry I made there. I'm almost flattered that you boys would take so
much time on little ol' me.

For once you actually got something right thats online about me.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

((( watches amused as greg hightails his butt to LiveJournal.))

> yours in Christ,
> isamu

A false Christ, no doubt.

Moe

marston shores

Jul 14, 2010, 12:02:57 PM7/14/10
Kent Wills wrote:

>> Actually nope. She's real.
>

> Several people have commented, on Usenet, about her after meeting
> her. Either she's real, or there are a lot of people helping out with
> the hoax.

Why haven't you posted any pictures of her in her underwear lately?

marston shores

Jul 14, 2010, 12:10:40 PM7/14/10
Kabuki Bob wrote:
> I am also at liberty to
> reveal that a confidential informant close to BL has related to me
> certain details.

Lol, you're lying again, young lady.

Greegor

Jul 14, 2010, 1:15:04 PM7/14/10
Moe > I am also at liberty to reveal that a confidential
Moe > informant close to BL has related to me certain details.

ms > Lol, you're lying again, young lady.

Moe has tried false claims like this before.

On the other hand, one of her hunting pack
allies pretended to have an epiphany
and became ""friends"" with one of the pack's
hated opponents for about a YEAR.

After running this ruse for a whole YEAR, Moe's
friend fessed up to the deception and launched
into piddly complaints about her target.

She spent a whole YEAR at this ruse and
never got any damning dirt.

I teased her that she spent a whole year
digging for dirt and what she got was puny.

If Moe or Kent were to find Jesus with Bob,
it would follow pattern for the whole thing
to be another ruse to dig up dirt, or more
likely, anything they can successfully twist
to use as propaganda against their target.

Kent, Moe, and several of their associates
have stalked and hunted people this way
for more than a decade.

marston shores

Jul 14, 2010, 2:31:47 PM7/14/10
Greegor wrote:

> Moe has tried false claims like this before.
>
> On the other hand, one of her hunting pack
> allies pretended to have an epiphany
> and became ""friends"" with one of the pack's
> hated opponents for about a YEAR.
>
> After running this ruse for a whole YEAR, Moe's
> friend fessed up to the deception and launched
> into piddly complaints about her target.
>
> She spent a whole YEAR at this ruse and
> never got any damning dirt.
>
> I teased her that she spent a whole year
> digging for dirt and what she got was puny.
>
> If Moe or Kent were to find Jesus with Bob,
> it would follow pattern for the whole thing
> to be another ruse to dig up dirt, or more
> likely, anything they can successfully twist
> to use as propaganda against their target.
>
> Kent, Moe, and several of their associates
> have stalked and hunted people this way
> for more than a decade.

All that you are saying here is true and verifiable through the google
archive.

I wonder, do you remember their fellow jackal, Loretta?

Kabuki Bob

Jul 14, 2010, 5:20:29 PM7/14/10
On Jul 14, 12:15 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Moe > I am also at liberty to reveal that a confidential
> Moe > informant close to BL has related to me certain details.
>
> ms > Lol, you're lying again, young lady.
>
> Moe has tried false claims like this before.

Cite details Greg.

Greg here's a clue: Confidential informants ( whistleblowers) have
happened before regarding Bob Larson. Some of the stuff about his
finances, his womanizing and his out and out lying came from staff
members within BLM who were so troubled by what they were seeing that
they contacted certain people about it.

Seeing as, as even you ( dullard that you are) have figured out I
have been a long time commenter on Larson online, the likelihood that
current "Spiritual Freedom Church", " Doing What Jesus Did" or someone
close to Larson's, well, inner circle, might have contacted me is a
real possibility.

As I said before, some of what i have found over the years is online,
But a lot isn't. I also explained why I've withheld info. Because I
know Bob Larson is aware of my online activities regarding him ( well,
at least some of them) and, to use a metaphor,one doesn't show all
one's cards in poker until the game ends.

> On the other hand, one of her hunting pack
> allies pretended to have an epiphany
> and became ""friends"" with one of the pack's
> hated opponents for about a YEAR.

Since this is all in your drug addled mind, note that you haven't
posted details of this alleged event.

Greg, you're like a scratched up CD. You skip on the same point over
and over and over to give the impression you know far more than you
actually do. Heck it all looks like a copy and paste to me. I wouldn't
be surprised to find a file on your computer where you save your usual
rants and just paste them online when you get in one of your moods.

> After running this ruse for a whole YEAR, Moe's
> friend fessed up to the deception and launched
> into piddly complaints about her target.

What " friend"is that?

> She spent a whole YEAR at this ruse and
> never got any damning dirt.

Who?

> I teased her that she spent a whole year
> digging for dirt and what she got was puny.
>
> If Moe or Kent were to find Jesus with Bob,
> it would follow pattern for the whole thing
> to be another ruse to dig up dirt, or more
> likely, anything they can successfully twist
> to use as propaganda against their target.

Kent is a Christian. He's already "found Jesus". I am a Pagan and have
no interest in " finding" any so-called savior. The only thing anyone
can get FROM Larson is being used and a thinner wallet. Jesus, if he
is as Christians claim, clearly cannot be "found" near a spiritual
predator like Bob Larson.

> Kent, Moe, and several of their associates
> have stalked and hunted people this way
> for more than a decade.

Proof?

Moe

marston shores

Jul 14, 2010, 6:42:42 PM7/14/10
Kabuki Bob wrote:

> As I said before, some of what i have found over the years is online,
> But a lot isn't. I also explained why I've withheld info. Because I
> know Bob Larson is aware of my online activities regarding him ( well,
> at least some of them) and, to use a metaphor,one doesn't show all
> one's cards in poker until the game ends.

Actually one shows one's cards _before_ the game ends, unless one is
loser turning over their cards at the end.

Greegor

Jul 15, 2010, 6:22:26 AM7/15/10
Moe > I am also at liberty to reveal that a confidential
Moe > informant close to BL has related to me certain details.

ms > Lol, you're lying again, young lady.

G > Moe has tried false claims like this before.

Moe > Cite details Greg.

Moe > Greg here's a clue: Confidential informants
Moe > ( whistleblowers) have happened before
Moe > regarding Bob Larson. Some of the stuff
Moe > about his finances, his womanizing and
Moe > his out and out lying came from staff
Moe > members within BLM who were so troubled
Moe > by what they were seeing that they
Moe > contacted certain people about it.

certain people? What a crock of poo !

Moe > Seeing as, as even you ( dullard that you
Moe > are) have figured out I have been a long
Moe > time commenter on Larson online, the
Moe > likelihood that current "Spiritual Freedom
Moe > Church", " Doing What Jesus Did" or
Moe > someone close to Larson's, well, inner
Moe > circle, might have contacted me is a
Moe > real possibility.

Moe > As I said before, some of what i have found
Moe > over the years is online, But a lot isn't.
Moe > I also explained why I've withheld info.
Moe > Because I know Bob Larson is aware
Moe > of my online activities regarding him
Moe > ( well, at least some of them) and, to use
Moe > a metaphor,one doesn't show all one's
Moe > cards in poker until the game ends.

ms > Actually one shows one's cards _before_
ms > the game ends, unless one is
ms > loser turning over their cards at the end.

I find it amusing that Moe used a POKER metaphor,
since she BLUFFS so FREQUENTLY about having
some sort of secret information as a secret weapon.

It seems to be a recurrent, perhaps reflexive
behavior for Maureen.

She tries to create some ominous
fiction to support an imaginary power trip.

> On the other hand, one of her hunting pack
> allies pretended to have an epiphany
> and became ""friends"" with one of the pack's
> hated opponents for about a YEAR.

Since this is all in your drug addled mind, note that you haven't
posted details of this alleged event.

Greg, you're like a scratched up CD. You skip on the same point over
and over and over to give the impression you know far more than you
actually do. Heck it all looks like a copy and paste to me. I
wouldn't
be surprised to find a file on your computer where you save your
usual
rants and just paste them online when you get in one of your moods.

Frank needs your help in the bathroom again.
Bring another roll.

> After running this ruse for a whole YEAR, Moe's
> friend fessed up to the deception and launched
> into piddly complaints about her target.

What " friend"is that?

> She spent a whole YEAR at this ruse and
> never got any damning dirt.

Who?

Post a direct denial, Moe! Not just am IMPLIED denial.

> I teased her that she spent a whole year
> digging for dirt and what she got was puny.

> If Moe or Kent were to find Jesus with Bob,
> it would follow pattern for the whole thing
> to be another ruse to dig up dirt, or more
> likely, anything they can successfully twist
> to use as propaganda against their target.

Kent is a Christian. He's already "found Jesus". I am a Pagan and
have
no interest in " finding" any so-called savior. The only thing anyone
can get FROM Larson is being used and a thinner wallet. Jesus, if he
is as Christians claim, clearly cannot be "found" near a spiritual
predator like Bob Larson.

Moe, You love to HATE various targets.
You are "over the top" and "around the bend".

Moe, Everybody gets it that you are a PAGAN
who has anger issues about televangelists.

You seem to buy into your own BS enough so
you can work yourself up into a real good ANGER.

You and your pack keep trying to play "gotcha"
and infiltrate for spy games because your
obsession and crusade give you an excuse.

> Kent, Moe, and several of their associates
> have stalked and hunted people this way
> for more than a decade.

Moe > Proof?

Express your STRONG DENIAL, first, Moe!

Challenging everything for proof has been
played out by you and your hyena pack.

Commit to a strong disagreement, perhaps
with a bold denial to make it more
worthwhile for me to post the proof.

If I post the proof, it's always more rewarding
if I get to PROVE YOU WRONG about
some strong claim you made.

If you can play the "I didn't disagree, I only asked
to see the proof" game after I post proof, it's just
not worth the effort for me.

Dan's played that game WAY too much.

Kabuki Bob

Jul 16, 2010, 2:54:44 PM7/16/10
On Jul 15, 5:22 am, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> ( AKA wife beater
and child abuser)wrote:

> Moe > I am also at liberty to reveal that a confidential
> Moe > informant close to BL has related to me certain details.
>
> ms > Lol, you're lying again, young lady.
>
> G > Moe has tried false claims like this before.
>
> Moe > Cite details Greg.

Well Greg,where are the details?

> Moe > Greg here's a clue: Confidential informants
> Moe > ( whistleblowers) have happened before
> Moe > regarding Bob Larson.  Some of the stuff
> Moe > about his finances, his womanizing and
> Moe > his out and out lying came from staff
> Moe > members within BLM who were so troubled
> Moe > by what they were seeing that they
> Moe > contacted certain people about it.
>
> certain people?   What a crock of poo !

Actually fact Greg. Had you actually done some research online
instead of relying upon your usual stupid ignorance you would have
found stories about Bob Larson that are still online about how some
insiders at BLM finally spoke to outsiders and the scandalous details
finally saw the light of day. Larson couldn't recover from the various
exposes and he lost BLM and Talk Back.

Larson tried being on the Xian satellite TV stations but his MIB act
on the 700 Club backfired on him and the Crouchs' finally had enough
of his act and won't have anything to do with him anymore. The last TV
series he did have in the US was on SkyAngel with his " Spiritual
freedom" MLM infomercial.

There's a good reason why he can't have his own radio show again.

> Moe > Seeing as, as even you ( dullard that you
> Moe > are) have figured out I have been a long
> Moe > time commenter on Larson online, the
> Moe > likelihood that current "Spiritual Freedom
> Moe > Church", " Doing What Jesus Did" or
> Moe > someone close to Larson's, well, inner
> Moe > circle, might have contacted me is a
> Moe > real possibility.
>
> Moe > As I said before, some of what i have found
> Moe > over the years is online, But a lot isn't.
> Moe > I also explained why I've withheld info.
> Moe > Because I know Bob Larson is aware
> Moe > of my online activities regarding him
> Moe > ( well, at least some of them) and, to use
> Moe > a metaphor,one doesn't show all one's
> Moe > cards in poker until the game ends.
>
> ms > Actually one shows one's cards _before_
> ms > the game ends, unless one is
> ms > loser turning over their cards at the end.
>
> I find it amusing that Moe used a POKER metaphor,
> since she BLUFFS so FREQUENTLY about having
> some sort of secret information as a secret weapon.

The poker metaphor is about strategy Greg, not about whether or not I
actually do have what I suggest I have. Why should I reveal all my
info when we know Larson lurks here and in the past when I did tell
Larson certain things he used that info to hide his crap.

I found KISC-o's reaction to it interesting, The whole OP crap that
he OC never proved exists. But it is consistent with something Larson
would say.

> It seems to be a recurrent, perhaps reflexive
> behavior for Maureen.

More like my experience with BL I realized how he used what I
revealed to hide his own crap.

> She tries to create some ominous
> fiction to support an imaginary power trip.

No power trip, actually. More like gathering info on a nefarious
shyster partly for my own study and partly to help others who find out
about my interest in the Bobster.

> > On the other hand, one of her hunting pack
> > allies pretended to have an epiphany
> > and became ""friends"" with one of the pack's
> > hated opponents for about a YEAR.
>
>  Since this is all in your drug addled mind, note that you haven't
> posted details of this alleged event.
>
>  Greg, you're like a scratched up CD. You skip on the same point over
> and over and over to give the impression you know far more than you
> actually do. Heck it all looks like a copy and paste to me. I
> wouldn't
> be surprised to find a file on your computer where you save your
> usual
> rants and just paste them online when you get in one of your moods.
>
> Frank needs your help in the bathroom again.
> Bring another roll.

Who's frank?

Hmn, you mentioned bathroom and "poo". You have an interest in feces
greg?

No wonder you're full of crap.

> > After running this ruse for a whole YEAR, Moe's
> > friend fessed up to the deception and launched
> > into piddly complaints about her target.
>
>  What " friend"is that?

No answer Greg?

> > She spent a whole YEAR at this ruse and
> > never got any damning dirt.
>
>  Who?

No answer greg?

> Post a direct denial, Moe!  Not just am IMPLIED denial.

Denial of what? How can I deny something when you don't have
specifics about something?

> > I teased her that she spent a whole year
> > digging for dirt and what she got was puny.
> > If Moe or Kent were to find Jesus with Bob,
> > it would follow pattern for the whole thing
> > to be another ruse to dig up dirt, or more
> > likely, anything they can successfully twist
> > to use as propaganda against their target.
>
> Kent is a Christian. He's already "found Jesus". I am a Pagan and
> have
> no interest in " finding" any so-called savior. The only thing anyone
> can get FROM Larson is being used and a thinner wallet. Jesus, if he
> is as Christians claim, clearly cannot be "found" near a spiritual
> predator like Bob Larson.
>
> Moe, You love to HATE various targets.
> You are "over the top" and "around the bend".

And you love to obsessively stalk Moore, Kent and myself.
Pot Kettle, greg.

> Moe, Everybody gets it that you are a PAGAN
> who has anger issues about televangelists.

Who's everybody? Are you now claiming to speak for everyone?

BTW Greg when certain Xians lie about my religion, blaspheme my
deities and profane our altars, yes I will show my dislike of them.
I'm not a pacifist Pagan, Greg. I don't sit back and sing peace songs
while someone is attacking me. I fight back.

> You seem to buy into your own BS enough so
> you can work yourself up into a real good ANGER.

And yet you and KSIC can't get me angry. Funny that. You mistake me
for your alcoholic bigoted buddy Kenneth Pangborn.

Sure I can get angry.I am human after all.

I despise males who beat up their wives/girlfriends.
I despise anyone who abuses a child.
I despise anyone who can be gainfully employed but chooses NOT to do
so even when he has court debts to pay off.
I despise anyone who misuses a seven year old girl to dumpster dive
for him.

All that and more are you Greg.

> You and your pack keep trying to play "gotcha"
> and infiltrate for spy games because your
> obsession and crusade give you an excuse.

What are you talking about? Serious question here.
Are you suffering from delusions of some sort? Maybe from your drug
abuse?

> > Kent, Moe, and several of their associates
> > have stalked and hunted people this way
> > for more than a decade.
>
> Moe > Proof?
>
> Express your STRONG DENIAL, first, Moe!

How can I deny something you don't specify?

> Challenging everything for proof has been
> played out by you and your hyena pack.
>
> Commit to a strong disagreement, perhaps
> with a bold denial to make it more
> worthwhile for me to post the proof.

Nice evasion. Its never stopped you before.

> If I post the proof, it's always more rewarding
> if I get to PROVE YOU WRONG about
> some strong claim you made.
>
> If you can play the "I didn't disagree, I only asked
> to see the proof" game after I post proof,  it's just
> not worth the effort for me.
>
> Dan's played that game WAY too much.

Dan said he would answer your questions if you put it in a mail and
send it to him via snail mail. You refuse to do so.

Coward.

Moe

Greegor

Jul 16, 2010, 5:50:53 PM7/16/10

I can tell you sure are OBSESSED, Moe?
But what are you talking about that is CRIMINAL ?
How is this not criminal stalking? Or blackmail?

stalking.

Moe >  I despise males who beat up their wives/girlfriends.
Moe > I despise anyone who abuses a child.
Moe >  I despise anyone who can be gainfully employed but chooses NOT
to do
Moe > so even when he has court debts to pay off.
Moe >  I despise anyone who misuses a seven year old girl to dumpster
dive
Moe > for him.
Moe >
Moe >  All that and more are you Greg.

Oh MOE ! You urgently NEED an opponent you can
VILIFY even if you have to fraud up the alleged EVIL.

It's no fun for you to deal with REAL PEOPLE.

You need a cartoonish villain so that you
can show everybody how you wear your
heart on your shirt sleeve and declare
yourself an identity as a cartoonish HERO.

> > You and your pack keep trying to play "gotcha"
> > and infiltrate for spy games because your
> > obsession and crusade give you an excuse.
>
>  What are you talking about? Serious question here.
>  Are you suffering from delusions of some sort? Maybe from your drug
> abuse?
>

> > > Kent, Moe, and several of their associates
> > > have stalked and hunted people this way
> > > for more than a decade.
>
> > Moe > Proof?
>
> > Express your STRONG DENIAL, first, Moe!
>
>  How can  I deny something you don't specify?
>

> > Challenging everything for proof has been
> > played out by you and your hyena pack.
>
> > Commit to a strong disagreement, perhaps
> > with a bold denial to make it more
> > worthwhile for me to post the proof.
>
>  Nice evasion.  Its never stopped you before.
>

> > If I post the proof, it's always more rewarding
> > if I get to PROVE YOU WRONG about
> > some strong claim you made.
>
> > If you can play the "I didn't disagree, I only asked
> > to see the proof" game after I post proof,  it's just
> > not worth the effort for me.

G > Dan's played that game WAY too much.

Moe > Dan said he would answer your questions
Moe > if you put it in a mail and send it to him
Moe > via snail mail. You refuse to do so.
Moe > Coward.

A guy who grilled me and I answered for YEARS
on usenet now insists that he won't answer MY
question of him the same way?

His unreasonable prerequisite seems
a bit psychopathic.

Dan won't even attempt to rationalize it.

What part of that makes ME the coward, Moe?

marston shores

Jul 16, 2010, 6:09:20 PM7/16/10
Greegor wrote:

>> There's a good reason why he can't have his own radio show again.
>
> I can tell you sure are OBSESSED, Moe?
> But what are you talking about that is CRIMINAL ?
> How is this not criminal stalking? Or blackmail?

You have hit on something there. Is Maureen trying to blackmail Bob?

At the very least she is still actively stalking him.

Maybe if she looked at the Arkansas law regarding cyber harassment.

> http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/laws/arkansas.shtml

> Arkansas
> § 5-41-108. Unlawful computerized communications
>

> A person commits the offense of unlawful computerized communications if:
> With the purpose to frighten, intimidate, threaten, abuse, or harass another person, he sends a message to the person on an electronic mail or other computerized communication system and in that message threatens to cause physical injury to any person or damage to the property of any person; or
> With the purpose to frighten, intimidate, threaten, abuse, or harass another person, he sends a message on an electronic mail or other computerized communication system with the reasonable expectation that the person will receive the message and in that message threatens to cause physical injury to any person or damage to the property of any person; or
> With the purpose to frighten, intimidate, threaten, abuse, or harass another person, he sends a message to another person on an electronic mail or other computerized communication system and in that message uses any obscene, lewd, or profane language; or
> With the purpose to frighten, intimidate, threaten, abuse, or harass another person, he sends a message on an electronic mail or other computerized communication system with the reasonable expectation that the person will receive the message and in that message uses any obscene, lewd, or profane language.
> Unlawful computerized communications is a Class A misdemeanor.

Message has been deleted

Greegor

Jul 18, 2010, 12:41:59 AM7/18/10
Kent and Moe think the stalking laws only cover what their opponents
do.

Kabuki Bob

Jul 18, 2010, 10:24:01 AM7/18/10

Why ask me about what " you" can tell?

Speaking of obsessed you might want to consider your obsessions,
hypocrite.

> But what are you talking about that is CRIMINAL ?

Did I say that? Kindly post the link.

> How is this not criminal stalking?  Or blackmail?

Blackmail? Who said anything about blackmail?

Serious question Greg. You are starting to sound delusional, claiming
things were said that never were said.

And your interest in Kent Wills and Sullivan for YEARS isn't
stalking?

"Fraud up the alleged evil"? Aside from the painful syntax and
atrocious misuse of the English language, I have no idea what your
delusional mind is referring to.

> It's no fun for you to deal with REAL PEOPLE.

I deal with real people every day.
Wait, are you claiming you aren't a real person?

So what are you greg? A Bot program ( you act like one)?

> You need a cartoonish villain so that you
> can show everybody how you wear your
> heart on your shirt sleeve and declare
> yourself an identity as a cartoonish HERO.

Are you saying you are a " cartoonish villian'' Greg?
So what is your villain name?

What's the problem of mailing him your questions with an SASE then
Greg? What possible bother could that be for you? You would have
lost, what eighty something cents in postage and when you pounce in
Sullivan supposedly not answering your questions and returning them to
you via mail you could use that to your advantage.

Unless there is something else where you are afraid to actually mail
the questions.

Like you damn well knowing that the " personal" details you claim are
about Sullivan are in fact of another person entirely and you, cowaed
that you are, DON'T want to end up like your pal Kenneth Pangborn who,
as we know, went a little too far in his obsessive rantings.

You're a coward greg. A spineless bully hiding behind a keyboard.

> His unreasonable prerequisite seems
> a bit psychopathic.

Actually it was reasonable. Because if you are right all you would
get was a non answer. But if you were wrong and sent it to whom you
KNOW is the wrong Sullivan....

Dang greg, what's that yellow streak down your back? Jaundice?

> Dan won't even attempt to rationalize it.

He doesn't need to. Your avoidance and reluctance says it for him,
dumbass.

> What part of that makes ME the coward, Moe?

Pretty much all of it, Greg.

Moe

Message has been deleted

marston shores

Jul 18, 2010, 1:28:09 PM7/18/10
Kabuki Bob wrote:

> You're a coward greg. A spineless bully hiding behind a keyboard.

You're a psychopath and a serial liar, kent.

marston shores

Jul 18, 2010, 1:29:08 PM7/18/10
Kent Wills wrote:

> He's been doing that for a very long time. He often tries to use
> lies he's presented in the past to support lies he's presenting in the
> present.

Kent Wills describing himself.

Kabuki Bob

Jul 18, 2010, 5:13:01 PM7/18/10
On Jul 18, 10:33 am, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> At one time, not so long ago, Kabuki Bob <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> [snips for brevity]

> >> I can tell you sure are OBSESSED, Moe?
>
> > Why ask me about what " you" can tell?
>
> > Speaking of obsessed you might want to consider your obsessions,
> >hypocrite.
>
>      Greg claimed to be obsessed with a man named Glen. According to
> Greg, this obsession has latest for more than 10 years.
>      Has Greg been so obsessed?  It's certainly possible, though it's
> also possible Greg's deeply rooted psychological NEED to lie forced
> him to make the claim.

> >> But what are you talking about that is CRIMINAL ?
>
> > Did I say that?  Kindly post the link.
>
> >> How is this not criminal stalking?  Or blackmail?
>
> > Blackmail? Who said anything about blackmail?
>
>      Why, Greg did, of course.
>      More proof, if any where needed, that Greg lives in a world of
> his mind's making.

(( Shrugs)) Maybe he has blackmail on his mind. It would explain how
he can live so long without any legit income.

> > Serious question Greg. You are starting to sound delusional, claiming
> >things were said that never were said.
>

>      He's been doing that for a very long time.  He often tries to use
> lies he's presented in the past to support lies he's presenting in the
> present.

Lies on top of lies. Does he even know what the truth is anymore?

>      And he honestly thinks his behavior is normal and it's the rest
> of the world that is wrong.

Sounds delusional.

> [...]

> >> stalking.
>
> > And your interest in Kent Wills and Sullivan for YEARS isn't
> >stalking?
>

>      If one uses the same definition Greg posted to accuse others of
> stalking him, most definitely.

Exactly my point. He accuses others of doing what he himself does and
yet seems to think he is an exceptional case to be excluded for some
reason.

> [...]

> >> Moe >  I despise males who beat up their wives/girlfriends.
> >> Moe > I despise anyone who abuses a child.
> >> Moe >  I despise anyone who can be gainfully employed but chooses NOT
> >> to do
> >> Moe > so even when he has court debts to pay off.
> >> Moe >  I despise anyone who misuses a seven year old girl to dumpster
> >> dive
> >> Moe > for him.
> >> Moe >
> >> Moe >  All that and more are you Greg.
>
> >> Oh MOE !   You urgently NEED an opponent you can
> >> VILIFY even if you have to fraud up the alleged EVIL.
>
> > "Fraud up the alleged evil"? Aside from the painful syntax and
> >atrocious misuse of the English language, I have no idea what your
> >delusional mind is referring to.
>

>      Greg is trying to claim you lied without actually making the
> claim that you lied.
>      Greg's word play is a part of his overall mental problems.

If that's word play then his "toys" are broken.
Its also, to be honest, pathetic.

> >> It's no fun for you to deal with REAL PEOPLE.
>
> > I deal with real people every day.
> > Wait, are you claiming you aren't a real person?
>
> > So what are you greg? A Bot program ( you act like one)?
>

>      I asked Greg how long he's held the delusion that he is a
> fictional being.
>     He's opted not to give an answer.

Maybe he's a " domon" to use Yukkie's spelling.

> >> You need a cartoonish villain so that you
> >> can show everybody how you wear your
> >> heart on your shirt sleeve and declare
> >> yourself an identity as a cartoonish HERO.
>
> > Are you saying you are a " cartoonish villian'' Greg?
> > So what is your villain name?
>

>      Chairface Chippendale?  :-)
>      Why do I remember that villain?

Um, watching " The Tick" by any chance?

BTW that was both an animated and live action series. Live action one
had only about six or eight eps before Fox cancelled it.

> [...]

> >> Moe > Dan said he would answer your questions
> >> Moe > if you put it in a mail and send it to him
> >> Moe > via snail mail. You refuse to do so.
> >> Moe > Coward.
>
> >> A guy who grilled me and I answered for YEARS
> >> on usenet now insists that he won't answer MY
> >> question of him the same way?
>
> > What's the problem of mailing him your questions with an SASE then
> >Greg? What possible bother could that be for you?
>

>      Greg absolutely KNOWS that the Dan he obsessively posts about is
> not the same Dan who posts to Usenet.

Which would explain why the little turd is backing away from such a
simple request.

> >You would have
> >lost, what eighty something cents in postage and when you pounce in
> >Sullivan supposedly not answering your questions and returning them to
> >you via mail you could use that to your advantage.
>
> > Unless there is something else where you are afraid to actually mail
> >the questions.
>
> > Like you damn well knowing that the " personal" details you claim are
> >about Sullivan are in fact of another person entirely and you, cowaed
> >that you are, DON'T want to end up like your pal Kenneth Pangborn who,
> >as we know, went a little too far in his obsessive rantings.
>

>      Greg does know this.  Sadly, Greg MUST lie, so he continues to
> post that which he KNOWS is not true.
>      I like how Greg claimed Dan's house was foreclosed, then linked
> to the PROOF that the house was never in foreclosure.  That it wasn't
> even "our" Dan didn't matter.  That Greg was compelled to LIE and
> claim the house was foreclosed, then prove it wasn't, was too good.

Worse still he didn't know what the notation about the not in
foreclosure term meant when he posted it. That's greg for you. Not too
bright.

> > You're a coward greg.  A spineless bully hiding behind a keyboard.
>

>      Bully wannabe.

Good point. he can bully his ex-wife who was mentally ill and abuse a
seven year old girl but he turns weak when a grandfather socks him in
his glass jaw.

> >> His unreasonable prerequisite seems
> >> a bit psychopathic.
>
> > Actually it was reasonable.  Because if you are right all you would
> >get was a non answer. But if you were wrong and sent it to whom you
> >KNOW is the wrong Sullivan....
>
> > Dang greg, what's that yellow streak down your back? Jaundice?
>

>     BURN!

> >> Dan won't even attempt to rationalize it.
>
> > He doesn't need to. Your avoidance and reluctance says it for him,
> >dumbass.
>

>      It stands as evidence, some may consider it proof, that Greg has
> always known the Dan he obsessively writes about is not the same Dan
> we know from Usenet.

Good point.

> >> What part of that makes ME the coward, Moe?
>
> > Pretty much all of it, Greg.
>

>      Greg's life is one of ACTING macho, but running and hiding when
> required to back up his bravado.

You proved that yourself when he didn't show up at the courthouse
like he was threatening to do.

I've known for a long time greg is a coward and a chickenshit.

>      Dan is the latest example.
>
> A select number of items that really are about Gregory Scott "Piggly
> Wiggly" Hanson:
>
> Title: ST VS GREGORY HANSON
>       (DOB 05/22/1959)
> CRIMINAL COMPLAINT   04/10/1996
>      Comments: CT 1 OWI 1ST
> OTHER CITATION   04/10/1996
>      Comments: CT 2 SPEED
> Disposition Status
>      GUILTY PLEA/DEFAULT
>
> "That's the chick, but not the pic, zipperhead!"
>     Greg "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson proving his bigotry towards Asians, by
> attacking my first wife (deceased).http://www.rsdb.org/search?q=zipperhead
>
> Me:  "I suspect your stalking is due to the use and abuse of illegal
> drugs, Greg.  Is the reason for your stalking the members of
> alt.friends due to the use and abuse of illegal drugs?
>
> Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child abuser:
> "Of course."
>
> "My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated
> in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on
> the Child Abuse registry, for example."
>    -- Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child
> abuser
>
> As of Saturday, March 27, 2010:
>
> SMALL CLAIMS ORIGINAL NOTICE
>      Comments: OPA $2805.04
>      COPIES TO PA
>      VERIFICATION OF ACCOUNT
>
> JUDGEMENT DEFAULT
>      Comments: JUDGMENT AGAINST GREGORY HANSON FOR $2805.04
>                + INTEREST AT 7.271% FROM 8/6/98 & $45.00 COSTS.
>
> Comments: NOTE OF GARN/NOTE TO DEFT SERV 9/24/98 BY WCSD
>           TO SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT (ED POLKERS) FOR GREG HANSON
>           FEES $35.60
>
> Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson has a Garnishment order against
> him from Ed Polkers.  There is nothing to even suggest any of the
> money legally owed has been paid. The SoL on the order has likely
> expired, but Greg still can't risk getting a job due to it.
>
> As of Saturday, March 27, 2010:
> Financials
> Title: STATE OF IOWA VS HANSON, GREG SCOTT
> Case: 06571 AGCR015216 (LINN)
> Citation Number:
>
>         Summary   Orig              Paid        Due
>         COSTS       9200.00     850.00  8350.00
>         FINE        500.00      500.00  0.00
>         SURCHARGE   150.00      150.00  0.00
>         RESTITUTION 0.00        0.00    0.00
>         OTHER       0.00              0.00      0.00
>
>                    $9850.00     $1500.00   $8350.00
>
>      Yes, Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson still owes over
> $8000.00 related to his convictions for BEATING his ex-wife.
>
> Me: Hey, he used your standards.
> Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson: It's textbook psychopathic
> reasoning.
>
>   Greg admitting his standards are psychopathic.

Greegor

Jul 18, 2010, 5:13:36 PM7/18/10
KBW > Greg claimed to be obsessed with
KBW > a man named Glen. According to
KBW > Greg, this obsession has latest for
KBW > more than 10 years.

Moe (and Kent) pack hunted and harassed
Glen for about a decade and now Kent is
trying to blame that onto me? Truly psycho.

I only found out about Glen a few years ago and
started poking at Moe about her track record
of using this type of stalking and harassment
on several others before.

Kabuki Bob

Jul 18, 2010, 6:57:36 PM7/18/10
On Jul 18, 4:13 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> KBW > Greg claimed to be obsessed with
> KBW > a man named Glen. According to
> KBW > Greg, this obsession has latest for
> KBW > more than 10 years.
>
> Moe (and Kent) pack hunted and harassed
> Glen for about a decade and now Kent is
> trying to blame that onto me?  Truly psycho.

Kent never knew about Glen until you mentioned his name, greg.
So you lied--again.

> I only found out about Glen a few years ago and
> started poking at Moe about her track record
> of using this type of stalking and harassment
> on several others before.

(( Yawns)) And yet your subject header suggests Glen is stalking you
now....

Pointing your dirty finger at others does not excuse your behavior
Greg and you damn well know it. No one forced you to post what you
thought are personal details you gathered up in your sucky web
searches about Kent, Sullivan and myself, yet you did it.

Lie about me all you wish, distort the facts to your liking as much
as you want. At the end of the day or your incessant obsessive
postings you have to deal with yourself and your many faults and screw-
ups.

And after you die, if the Christians and a few others are right,
you will face every one of the facts about what you are and what you
did and the truth about yourself you try to avoid and hide in lies and
denials will itself be undeniable. I wouldn't want to be you in that
situation Greg.

Moe

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Kabuki Bob

Jul 19, 2010, 7:19:07 PM7/19/10
On Jul 18, 7:36 pm, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> At one time, not so long ago, Kabuki Bob <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> [...]

> >>      Why, Greg did, of course.
> >>      More proof, if any where needed, that Greg lives in a world of
> >> his mind's making.
>
> >(( Shrugs)) Maybe he has blackmail on his mind. It would explain how
> >he can live so long without any legit income.
>
>      Lisa Watkins was supporting him for a while.  There have been
> hints that she finally wised up and kicked him out, though nothing
> definitive has been presented.
>     When asked, Greg runs and HIDES rather that state if he's still
> with her or not.

> >>      He's been doing that for a very long time.  He often tries to use
> >> lies he's presented in the past to support lies he's presenting in the
> >> present.
>
> > Lies on top of lies. Does he even know what the truth is anymore?
>
>      He knows, but is psychologically UNABLE to let the truth out,
> unless he thinks doing so will help a lie he's presented.

> >>      And he honestly thinks his behavior is normal and it's the rest
> >> of the world that is wrong.
>
> > Sounds delusional.
>
>      That's Greg.
>
> [...]

> >>      If one uses the same definition Greg posted to accuse others of
> >> stalking him, most definitely.
>
> > Exactly my point. He accuses others of doing what he himself does and
> >yet seems to think he is an exceptional case to be excluded for some
> >reason.
>
>      I often hold Greg to the same standards he DEMANDS be held to
> others.  He gets very upset when I do so and has even taken to
> claiming it's a means of deception.
>     I doubt he understand just what claim he's making.  The standards
> are his.  If they are a means of deception, then he's claiming his
> DEMAND that they be used against others is done as an act of
> deception.
>
> [...]

> >>      Greg is trying to claim you lied without actually making the
> >> claim that you lied.
> >>      Greg's word play is a part of his overall mental problems.
>
> > If that's word play then his "toys" are broken.
> >Its also, to be honest, pathetic.
>
>      I learned that if you want to end a thread with Greg, ask him to
> explain what he means by certain words.  He runs faster than a cheetah
> after a gazelle.

> >>      I asked Greg how long he's held the delusion that he is a
> >> fictional being.
> >>     He's opted not to give an answer.
>
> > Maybe he's a " domon" to use Yukkie's spelling.
>
>      Or domon possessed.
>      I still don't know what Yukkie means by domon.

Yukkie used to spell it " daemon". The ' domon" spelling comes form
the Bob Larson Twitter account post Larson made. Needless to say, the
alleged author of 30 books makes worse spellings and typos than I do.

> >>      Chairface Chippendale?  :-)
> >>      Why do I remember that villain?
>
> > Um, watching " The Tick" by any chance?
>

>      Not in many years.

> > BTW that was both an animated and live action series. Live action one
> >had only about six or eight eps before Fox cancelled it.
>

>      I caught two and ceased watching.  If Chairface was on, I missed
> it.
>
> [...]

> >>      Greg absolutely KNOWS that the Dan he obsessively posts about is
> >> not the same Dan who posts to Usenet.
>
> > Which would explain why the little turd is backing away from such a
> >simple request.
>

>     Exactly.
>
> [...]

> >>      Greg does know this.  Sadly, Greg MUST lie, so he continues to
> >> post that which he KNOWS is not true.
> >>      I like how Greg claimed Dan's house was foreclosed, then linked
> >> to the PROOF that the house was never in foreclosure.  That it wasn't
> >> even "our" Dan didn't matter.  That Greg was compelled to LIE and
> >> claim the house was foreclosed, then prove it wasn't, was too good.
>
> > Worse still he didn't know what the notation about the not in
> >foreclosure term meant when he posted it. That's greg for you. Not too
> >bright.
>

>      He claimed the home was foreclosed, then offered the means by
> which anyone with an interest could prove Greg a liar.
>      Greg does this sort of thing from time to time.

Well heck we know Greggie's not the brightest bulb around.

> >>      Bully wannabe.
>
> > Good point. he can bully his ex-wife who was mentally ill and abuse a
> >seven year old girl
>

>      Greg likes to act all big and bad, but shows his true self when
> he has a chance to do something.
>      Take, for example, when he strongly implied he'd be at the
> fictional revocation hearing.  He stayed at home, probably scared that
> I might show up at his house.

Exactly.

>     On the plus side, it gave me the time to find his conviction for
> OWI.

> >but he turns weak when a grandfather socks him in
> >his glass jaw.
>

>      For which Grandpa was excessively punished, IMO.
>     Of course, that's just my opinion.

Considering who he socked, the punishment was too harsh. If it have
been me, I would have said " in for a penny, in for a pound" and made
it worth the legal punishment.

> [...]

> >>      Greg's life is one of ACTING macho, but running and hiding when
> >> required to back up his bravado.
>
> > You proved that yourself when he didn't show up at the courthouse
> >like he was threatening to do.
>

>      Actually, he strongly implied he would be there.
>      When called out on it, he claimed it was canceled because money
> was owed to the courts.

IOW his usual lame excuses. How did Lisa stand his crap for so long?
I would have kicked his worthless ass out the minute I found out
about him abusing my daughter. That caput mortuum should consider
himself lucky that Lisa didn't pick up a knife and emasculate him. But
then it would be small, minor surgery.

> >I've known for a long time greg is a coward and a chickenshit.
>

>      He offers the proof himself.

> A select number of items that really are about Gregory Scott "Piggly

> Wiggly" Hanson (either directly or through the same standards he
> DEMANDS be held to others):

Greegor

Jul 19, 2010, 9:53:23 PM7/19/10
KBW > Greg likes to act all big and bad, but shows
KBW > his true self when he has a chance to do
KBW > something. Take, for example, when he
KBW > strongly implied he'd be at the fictional
KBW > revocation hearing. He stayed at home,
KBW > probably scared that I might show up
KBW > at his house.

Moe > Exactly.

Kent, At the tail end of your probation you had
a probation revocation hearing scheduled for
unpaid fines. You ran to your Mommy and
got the fines paid so you would not have to
go to the slammer for YEARS.

The hearing was cancelled WEEKS before
the scheduled date and it's documented
in your online records, Kent.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Greegor

Jul 20, 2010, 4:31:24 PM7/20/10
In 1996, Kent got verbally BEAT UP by the
anti-religion sub culture on usenet in
specific and internet in general.
Didn't Kent switch sides
because of PEER PRESSURE.

Between May 1 and October 11, did you post any
comments indicating some deeper epiphany, Kent?

So Kent turns AWAY from BL accusing BL
of GREED (Oct 1996) but then within about
3 years, Kent is convicted of FELONY THEFT
(2000) and in 2003 FELONY BURGLARY of
a GARAGE using a teen.

Did Kent's GREED push him to COVET
what was in Weiben's garage so much
that he had to STEAL it?

How ironic that Kent accused BL of GREED
and then Kent apparently acted criminally
TWICE on his own GREED, by STEALING!

I don't know about you, but a guy who
turns AGAINST his own preacher for GREED
and then commits two thieving FELONIES
does not make the strongest case
against that preacher!

On May 1 1996 Kent posted in favor of Bob Larson.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.bob-larson/msg/66c199fb3c008076
On October 11 1996 Kent is posting about how and
why he turned against Bob Larson.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.bob-larson/msg/59f04bc8e90a9c60
Kent apparently didn't post in between those dates
said that he was "lurking" during that time.

Then in 2000 Kent was busted for Felony THIEVING
and in 2003 Kent was busted for Felony GARAGE BURGLARY
(and a misdemeanor for using a teeenager)

If Kent was so RATIONAL when he had his epiphany
and decided Bob Larson was GREEDY, then why is
it that within 4 years Kent is convicted of FELONY THEFT
and just 3 years after that Kent was convicted of
Felony Burglary of a Garage (using a teen) ???

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.bob-larson/msg/66c199fb3c008076?hl=en&dmode=source

From: kwill...@ecity.net (Kent B. Wills )
Subject: Re: Opportunity for Bob
Date: 1996/04/22
references: <copeland-140...@ep226.itsnet.com>
<314c2493...@news.fastlane.net> <4ivt4j$t...@tribune.cris.com>
<3157fc54....@news.fastlane.net> <4jvog5$g...@news2.ios.com>
<4k347a$b...@tribune.concentric.net> <4k4f6q$o...@news2.ios.com>
<4k5ru2$l...@tribune.concentric.net> <4k9qrm$5...@news2.ios.com> <4kb20b
$k...@dfw-ixnews4.ix.netcom.com> <4kmqjq$i...@news2.ios.com> <3170f9ef.
8003...@news.fastlane.net> <4l0jqe$i...@news2.ios.com> <Pine.SOL.
3.91.960417164842.1...@winnie.freenetmb.ca>
organization: Organization? Here? BWAHAHAHAHA
reply-to: kwill...@ecity.net
newsgroups: alt.fan.bob-larson

At one time, Pedro Bedard <eko...@freenet.mb.ca> wrote:

>Wait a minute, you sent a check to our favorite snake-oil salesman and
>you have the gall to call someone else stupid?
>"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your eye, and then you will see
>clearly enough to take the speck out of your brothers eye" Matt 7:5
>(I love turning that crap back on you people.)

Yes, I infered that he was/is stupid. I joined Mensa in 1987, when
did he join?
I find it interesting that so many are willing to bash Mr. Larson
and make all sorts of claims of wrong doing on his part, but when I
request proof of such, I never hear anything back. This leads me to
belive that there is no such proof and that the claims are erronious
at best, flat out lies as worst.

KENT B. WILLS
kwill...@ecity.net / compu_...@prodigy.com
http://wwww.geocities.com/SoHo/1523/

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.bob-larson/msg/404601c8f873537a?hl=en&dmode=source

From: kwill...@ecity.net (Kent B. Wills )
Date: 1996/04/13

At one time, range...@ix.netcom.com(Ken Smith ) wrote:

> As you should recall, Kent, you were taking issue with John Hattan's
>observation that, Bob Larson was currently working on about a two-week
>time delay. Obviously, if he had mentioned your name and city on that
>show, and you had indeed donated money to the "ministry" on that parti-
>cular day, it would have been hard evidence to the contrary. However,
>in light of your protest, it would appear that you have no evidence at
>all to refute Mr. Hattan's observation.

First, I would like to appologize for the delay in responding. My
server isn't known for being the most relyable for getting posts in a
timely manner.
I did take issue with the atated time delay, but, and I checked
what I wrote, I did not give anything that would hint at a date of
broadcast.
Since I don't bother to memorize the dates that I donate (I could
check in my check book, but it's not that important to me) I doubt I
would have given anything to indicate a specific date. You chose to
deside the date with out anything from me to give you even so much as
a hint.

> As I pointed out, Bobby E. has generally abandoned his long-standing
>practice of stating the name AND city of his donors, probably with the
>intent of deceiving unsuspecting donors into believing that his show is
>live. We have both audiotape and testimonial evidence to that effect.
>And while we do not discount the possibility that Larson will, on rare
>occasions, actually do a "live" show, the overall point stands.

If you do have such evidence, I would like to see it. If said
evidence is something you can send via E-mail, please send it to me.
I will review it. If not, E-mail me and I will E-mail back me mailing
address (I'm sure you can understand my not giving it out on a New
Group).

> But let's get to the more interesting question (assuming that you're
>telling the truth -- it's hard to believe that you would be in support
>of the blue-ribbon campaign, and yet, be giving money to Bob): Why did
>you donate money to Bob Larson Ministries?
> And, after visiting the Website, are you prepared to defend him?

Where's the problem with this? I feel that I and anyone else should
be permited to say what ever they believe on-line, regardless as to
whether I agree with it or not. I want to be able to speak my mind
and since I want to do such, I feel I should allow others to do the
same.
Do I like pornography being so easily available on the Internet?
No. However, I don't think banning it, thereby violateing the
Constitution, is correct either. What would be better would be to
show people how it is an abomination to God and then people will
remove it on thier own.
I donate to Bob Larson Ministries because he is doing what God has
instucted him to do. Since I have the fancial means to help him out,
I do.
Yes, I am prepared to defend him since I saw nothing on the Web
page but sarcasm. If any actuall proof were offered, I might think
differently, but at the bottom of nearly everything I read stated
something to the effect that it was satirical.

KENT B. WILLS
kwill...@ecity.net / compu_...@prodigy.com
http://wwww.geocities.com/SoHo/1523/

Kent's first post AGAINST Bob Larson, October 11, 1996.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.bob-larson/msg/59f04bc8e90a9c60?hl=en&dmode=source

From: kwill...@ecity.net (Kent B. Wills)
Subject: Re: stop slamming BOB
Date: 1996/10/11
references: <53a3h0$i...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> <Pine.SCO.
3.91.9610100448...@deepthought.armory.com>
organization: Internet Online Services

At one time, "Adam C. Rideout" <d...@armory.com> wrote:

>On 7 Oct 1996, KBuck9219 wrote:
>> GEE WHAT IS THIS......YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS OR WHAT. YEAH -
>> I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE DONT LIKE WHAT HE'S DOING-BRINGING GLORY TO THE
>> KINGDOM OF GOD, YOU ALL ARE JUST LIKE DOGS DEVOURING MEAT.
>> WHEN BOB LARSON SAYS THEY WILL FOLLOW UP WITH SOMEONE THEY DO AND THEY ALL
>> THEY CAN TO DO SO. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT. I WAS ONE THAT CAME TO THE
>> LORD THROUGH BLM AND THEY ARE NEVER ASKED ME FOR MONEY. I SUPPORT BOB

>1) Bob Larson brings glory to no one but himself.
>2) We (most of the newsgroup readers) enjoy joking about someone so full
> of hypocracy as Beggin' Bob Larson.
>3) Check: http://www.cris.com/~ranger57/blm.htm

Hello all. Yes, I'm back. Actually, I never left, but chose
to lurk instead.
Anyway, while I am responding to Adam's post, this is being
writen for the sake of Kbuck.
I was once a Bob-backer like you. After reading the
information Ken has on the Web, and the items he snail-mailed me,
and checking nearly all of it out (not nearly as easy as I would
have liked) I feel I must tell you that Lar$on isn't doing what
he does for the purpose of helping anyone. Sure, some people do
get assistance with different things, but this appears to be in
spite of Lar$on, not because of him.
Kbuck, check out the URL Adam wrote. Check out all of the
information and you'll find it's true (at least the items I
checked out is true...after a while, I figured odds are it's all
true).
Amoung the things you'll learn is that the money sent to
Lar$on is primarily used to line his pockets, not to help those
in need.
One example is Lar$on's new $1.3 million dollar house. While
no one would argue against Bob's needing a place to live, I'm
sure you'll agree that $1.3 milliom is excessive. I'm sure
sutible housing could be found at a cost from $300,000 to
$700,000, and even that *might* be a bit high (I don't know
realestate costs in Colorado).

Kent

---
kwill...@ecity.net
My *attempt* at humor:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/1523/index.html

Kent's 1996 profile

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=ME9EjhIAAAD1M1ewx6A_Yaebg7FGeRZbpbyajUBv9M9XLUB2gqkZmQ

Kent's 1996 profile specifically for the bob larson fan club

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&show=more&enc_user=ME9EjhIAAAD1M1ewx6A_Yaebg7FGeRZbpbyajUBv9M9XLUB2gqkZmQ&group=alt.fan.bob-larson

kensmithiscool

Jul 20, 2010, 5:01:54 PM7/20/10
On Jul 20, 3:31 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In 1996, Kent got verbally BEAT UP by the
> anti-religion sub culture on usenet in
> specific and internet in general.
> Didn't Kent switch sides
> because of PEER PRESSURE.
>
> Between May 1 and October 11, did you post any
> comments indicating some deeper epiphany, Kent?
>
> So Kent turns AWAY from BL accusing BL
> of GREED (Oct 1996) but then within about
> 3 years, Kent is convicted of FELONY THEFT
> (2000) and in 2003 FELONY BURGLARY of
> a GARAGE using a teen.
>
> Did Kent's GREED push him to COVET
> what was in Weiben's garage so much
> that he had to STEAL it?
>
> How ironic that Kent accused BL of GREED
> and then Kent apparently acted criminally
> TWICE on his own GREED, by STEALING!
>
> I don't know about you, but a guy who
> turns AGAINST his own preacher for GREED
> and then commits two thieving FELONIES
> does not make the strongest case
> against that preacher!
>
> On May 1 1996 Kent posted in favor of Bob Larson.http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.bob-larson/msg/66c199fb3c008076

> On October 11 1996 Kent is posting about how and
> why he turned against Bob Larson.http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.bob-larson/msg/59f04bc8e90a9c60

> Kent apparently didn't post in between those dates
> said that he was "lurking" during that time.
>
> Then in 2000 Kent was busted for Felony THIEVING
> and in 2003 Kent was busted for Felony GARAGE BURGLARY
> (and a misdemeanor for using a teeenager)
>
> If Kent was so RATIONAL when he had his epiphany
> and decided Bob Larson was GREEDY, then why is
> it that within 4 years Kent is convicted of FELONY THEFT
> and just 3 years after that Kent was convicted of
> Felony Burglary of a Garage (using a teen) ???

The more I learn of Kent's unfortunate quagmire, the more I am
convinced that the very moment he opened himself up to the BLFC web
site, was the very moment he inadvertantly opened the doors to demonic
oppression, which subsequently lead to Kent's hellacious journey to
the wrong side of the law. Kent went from a charitable Christian to a
heinous heathen all in the name of Satan. We're dealing with the
Devil here folks. The very same demonic spiritual forces inherent to
the BLFC that took a stronghold over Kent's mind and body are the very
same forces of darkness that took a stronghold detroying KS's
opportunity to obtain a license to practice law in the state of
Colorado. The dots connect perfectly.

Greegor

Jul 20, 2010, 6:52:22 PM7/20/10

What was the exact reason that Ken Smith was
denied a license to practice law in Colorado?

Do not forget that Kent and his stooge Moe have
implied that Kent actually has a total of THREE
Felonies, implying that Kent might have had one
BEFORE he began following Bob Larson as well!

If this is true, I cannot verify it ONLINE because Iowa
only began to computerize court records in the
early 1990's and it varied from county to county
until they were all computerized.

Kent and Moe brought up THREE STRIKES
sentencing (I only knew of TWO Felonies for Kent).
I remembered that technically it's possible that Kent
could have had a Felony as a minor or early on
as a young adult. The ONLINE Iowa courts
(docket) web site might not show any Felony
he might have from 1983 to 1994.

Their GAME was to question how Kent didn't
do any long stratch in prison.

It is INDEED remarkable that the Judges
gave him lots of probation (court supervision)
rather than outright prison time.

I pointed out that judges DO have a lot of
descretion when it comes to sentencing a
MENTAL CASE who is not violent or a
danger to themself or others.

Kent and Moe suddenly got really quiet about that!
Unusual considering that THEY brought it up!

I am actually not very religious but EVIL
sure seems to rule Kent and Moe's lives.

Their EGO, pride, vanity, HUBRIS all seem
to be propped up by the most absurd LIES.

My impression is that Kent is a stooge
for PEER PRESSURE, desperate to "fit in"
anywhere, and he decided that it was a good
move to "go with the flow" of the atheistic
and anti-religionists that seem to dominate
the internet and especially usenet.

Kent seems to like to verbally fight but
more importantly he likes to join the side that
he thinks will make him the most popular.

He tried to ""fit in"" with the KOOKS group
and even THEY rejected Kent! Why?

Dan Sullivan

Jul 20, 2010, 7:15:04 PM7/20/10

What made you remember that?

>  The ONLINE Iowa courts
> (docket) web site might not show any Felony
> he might have from 1983 to 1994.
>
> Their GAME was to question how Kent didn't
> do any long stratch in prison.

Are you upset that you didn't meet Kent while you were serving your
sentence your time behind bars, grag?

> It is INDEED remarkable that the Judges
> gave him lots of probation (court supervision)
> rather than outright prison time.

Why is that, grag?

> I pointed out that judges DO have a lot of
> descretion when it comes to sentencing a
> MENTAL CASE who is not violent or a
> danger to themself or others.

Which EXACT law gives the judges that discretion, grag?

> Kent and Moe suddenly got really quiet about that!
> Unusual considering that THEY brought it up!

Sounds like they're pulling you around the barnyard by a nose-ring,
grag.

> I am actually not very religious but EVIL
> sure seems to rule Kent and Moe's lives.

You do jail time, they do NONE and THEY'RE lives are ruled by evil???

Please explain how that makes sense.

> Their EGO, pride, vanity, HUBRIS all seem
> to be propped up by the most absurd LIES.

How much time did you do behind bars, grag?

> My impression is that Kent is a stooge
> for PEER PRESSURE, desperate to "fit in"
> anywhere, and he decided that it was a good
> move to "go with the flow" of the atheistic
> and anti-religionists that seem to dominate
> the internet and especially usenet.
>
> Kent seems to like to verbally fight but
> more importantly he likes to join the side that
> he thinks will make him the most popular.

Where did you get your degree in psychology, grag?

Greegor

Jul 21, 2010, 1:30:25 AM7/21/10

G > What was the exact reason that Ken Smith was
G > denied a license to practice law in Colorado?

G > Do not forget that Kent and his stooge Moe have
G > implied that Kent actually has a total of THREE
G > Felonies, implying that Kent might have had one
G > BEFORE he began following Bob Larson as well!
G >
G > If this is true, I cannot verify it ONLINE because Iowa
G > only began to computerize court records in the
G > early 1990's and it varied from county to county
G > until they were all computerized.
G >
G > Kent and Moe brought up THREE STRIKES
G > sentencing (I only knew of TWO Felonies for Kent).
G > I remembered that technically it's possible that Kent
G > could have had a Felony as a minor or early on
G > as a young adult.

DJS3 > What made you remember that?

Moe and Kent mentioned the THREE STRIKES
laws when I only TWO of Kent's Felonies
are verifiable online.

G >  The ONLINE Iowa courts
G > (docket) web site might not show any Felony
G > he might have from 1983 to 1994.

G > Their GAME was to question how Kent didn't
G > do any long stratch in prison.

DJS3 > Are you upset that you didn't meet Kent
DJS3 > while you were serving your
DJS3 > sentence your time behind bars, grag?

Please post the details, Dan!

G > It is INDEED remarkable that the Judges
G > gave him lots of probation (court supervision)
G > rather than outright prison time.

DJS3 > Why is that, grag?

2+ Felonies for THIEVING and no YEARS
of prison time? It strongly IMPLIES that
the Felon's mental illness was a big issue.

> > I pointed out that judges DO have a lot of
> > descretion when it comes to sentencing a
> > MENTAL CASE who is not violent or a
> > danger to themself or others.

DJS3 > Which EXACT law gives the judges that discretion, grag?

Dan, Kent and Moe brought up the THREE STRIKES
LAW, and I asked if it removed Judges discretion
on sentencing when the FELON is mentally ill
but is not a danger to themself or others.

G > Kent and Moe suddenly got really quiet about that!
G > Unusual considering that THEY brought it up!

DJS3 > Sounds like they're pulling you around
DJS3 > the barnyard by a nose-ring, grag.

G > I am actually not very religious but EVIL
G > sure seems to rule Kent and Moe's lives.

DJS3 > You do jail time, they do NONE
DJS3 > and THEY'RE lives are ruled by evil???
DJS3 > Please explain how that makes sense.

It makes more sense than a guy with
2+ FELONIES for THIEVING who drives
a BEEMER, complaining that a preacher
is too GREEDY because he drives a Lexis.

G > Their EGO, pride, vanity, HUBRIS all seem
G > to be propped up by the most absurd LIES.

DJS3 > How much time did you do behind bars, grag?

Dan, YOU claimed it was HARD TIME, so
why don't you post the details?

> > My impression is that Kent is a stooge
> > for PEER PRESSURE, desperate to "fit in"
> > anywhere, and he decided that it was a good
> > move to "go with the flow" of the atheistic
> > and anti-religionists that seem to dominate
> > the internet and especially usenet.
>
> > Kent seems to like to verbally fight but
> > more importantly he likes to join the side that
> > he thinks will make him the most popular.

DJS3 > Where did you get your degree in psychology, grag?

Thanks for typing your reputation to Kent Bradley Wills.

At what point did you know that your ex-wife was BIPOLAR?

Was she diagnosed before you married her?

Did she conceal it from you?

Did you know before you made your FIRST BABY with her?

Did you know before you made your SECOND BABY with her?

How did you find out she was BIPOLAR and when?

Wouldn't that condition have been a BIG DEAL
during those PREGNANCIES?

Did she go off her meds for 9 months each time?

What happened to your ""self employment"" business?

Wasn't Susan's income enough to pay the mortgage?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dan Sullivan

Jul 21, 2010, 6:49:35 AM7/21/10

How did you remember that "technically it's possible?"

> G >  The ONLINE Iowa courts
> G > (docket) web site might not show any Felony
> G > he might have from 1983 to 1994.
>
> G > Their GAME was to question how Kent didn't
> G > do any long stratch in prison.
>
> DJS3 > Are you upset that you didn't meet Kent
> DJS3 > while you were serving your

> DJS3 > sentence behind bars, grag?

> Please post the details, Dan!

You've admitted numerous times that you've done jail time and the
topic you raise now is the fact that Kent served no jail time.

> G > It is INDEED remarkable that the Judges
> G > gave him lots of probation (court supervision)
> G > rather than outright prison time.
>
> DJS3 > Why is that, grag?
>
> 2+ Felonies for THIEVING and no YEARS
> of prison time?   It strongly IMPLIES that
> the Felon's mental illness was a big issue.

But there's no mention of any mental illness in any of the legal
documents... so your claim that mental illness is a factor is complete
speculation on your part.

Like your speculation that my house was foreclosed on.

> > > I pointed out that judges DO have a lot of
> > > descretion when it comes to sentencing a
> > > MENTAL CASE who is not violent or a
> > > danger to themself or others.
>
> DJS3 > Which EXACT law gives the judges that discretion, grag?
>
> Dan, Kent and Moe brought up the THREE STRIKES
> LAW, and I asked if it removed Judges discretion
> on sentencing when the FELON is mentally ill
> but is not a danger to themself or others.

You've failed to indicate which exact law gave the judge discretion in
sentencing mentally ill people.

> G > Kent and Moe suddenly got really quiet about that!
> G > Unusual considering that THEY brought it up!
>
> DJS3 > Sounds like they're pulling you around
> DJS3 > the barnyard by a nose-ring, grag.
>
> G > I am actually not very religious but EVIL
> G > sure seems to rule Kent and Moe's lives.
>
> DJS3 > You do jail time, they do NONE
> DJS3 > and THEY'RE lives are ruled by evil???
> DJS3 > Please explain how that makes sense.
>
> It makes more sense than a guy with
> 2+ FELONIES for THIEVING who drives
> a BEEMER, complaining that a preacher
> is too GREEDY because he drives a Lexis.

How old was the beemer?

> G > Their EGO, pride, vanity, HUBRIS all seem
> G > to be propped up by the most absurd LIES.
>
> DJS3 > How much time did you do behind bars, grag?
>
> Dan, YOU claimed it was HARD TIME, so
> why don't you post the details?

Is there ever time behind bars that isn't hard time, grag?

> > > My impression is that Kent is a stooge
> > > for PEER PRESSURE, desperate to "fit in"
> > > anywhere, and he decided that it was a good
> > > move to "go with the flow" of the atheistic
> > > and anti-religionists that seem to dominate
> > > the internet and especially usenet.
>
> > > Kent seems to like to verbally fight but
> > > more importantly he likes to join the side that
> > > he thinks will make him the most popular.
>
> DJS3 > Where did you get your degree in psychology, grag?
>
> Thanks for typing your reputation to Kent Bradley Wills.

Typing my reputation???

> At what point did you know that your ex-wife was BIPOLAR?

After she was diagnosed.

Greegor

Jul 21, 2010, 2:09:06 PM7/21/10

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.bob-larson/msg/66c199fb3c008076

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.bob-larson/msg/59f04bc8e90a9c60

G > Moe and Kent mentioned the THREE STRIKES
G > laws when only TWO of Kent's Felonies
G > are verifiable online.

DJS3 > How did you remember that "technically it's possible?"

Please take a STRONG position in opposition, Dan!

G >  The ONLINE Iowa courts
G > (docket) web site might not show any Felony
G > he might have from 1983 to 1994.
G >
G > Their GAME was to question how Kent didn't

G > do any long stretch in prison.

DJS3 > Are you upset that you didn't meet Kent
DJS3 > while you were serving your
DJS3 > sentence behind bars, grag?

G > Please post the details, Dan!

DJS3 > You've admitted numerous times that
DJS3 > you've done jail time and the topic you
DJS3 > raise now is the fact that Kent served no jail time.

Actually, Kent did server SOME jail time, just not much.
Certainly FAR below any mandatory minimum sentence.

> > G > It is INDEED remarkable that the Judges
> > G > gave him lots of probation (court supervision)
> > G > rather than outright prison time.
>
> > DJS3 > Why is that, grag?
>
> > 2+ Felonies for THIEVING and no YEARS
> > of prison time?   It strongly IMPLIES that
> > the Felon's mental illness was a big issue.

DJS3 > But there's no mention of any mental illness
DJS3 > in any of the legal documents... so your
DJS3 > claim that mental illness is a factor is
DJS3 > complete speculation on your part.

DJS3 > Like your speculation that my house was foreclosed on.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/6-S-Pinelake-Dr-Patchogue,-NY-11772_rb/

Recently Sold: $320,000 Zestimate: $447,500 Beds: --
Baths: --Sqft: --
Lot: 16,552Sold On: 09/17/2009
Built: --Details Save Alerts Similar

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6-S-Pinelake-Dr-S-Patchogue-NY-11772/59443713_zpid/

http://www.redfin.com/NY/Patchogue/6-S-Pinelake-Dr-11772/home/21226238

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lXIn3pOhAbQJ:www.zillow.com/homedetails/6-S-Pinelake-Dr-S-Patchogue-NY-11772/59443713_zpid/+6+South+Pinelake+Drive,+Patchogue,+NY&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?encType=1&where1=6+S+Pinelake+Dr%2c+Patchogue%2c+NY+11772-2234&FORM=MIRE&qpvt=6+South+Pinelake+Drive%2c+Patchogue+NY

http://www.longislandadvance.net/

G > I pointed out that judges DO have a lot of
G > descretion when it comes to sentencing a
G > MENTAL CASE who is not violent or a
G > danger to themself or others.

DJS3 > Which EXACT law gives the judges that discretion, grag?

G > Dan, Kent and Moe brought up the THREE STRIKES
G > LAW, and I asked if it removed Judges discretion
G > on sentencing when the FELON is mentally ill
G > but is not a danger to themself or others.

DJS3 > You've failed to indicate which exact law gave
DJS3 > the judge discretion in sentencing mentally
DJS3 > ill people.

Post a STRONG denial, Dan!

> > G > Kent and Moe suddenly got really quiet about that!
> > G > Unusual considering that THEY brought it up!
>
> > DJS3 > Sounds like they're pulling you around
> > DJS3 > the barnyard by a nose-ring, grag.
>
> > G > I am actually not very religious but EVIL
> > G > sure seems to rule Kent and Moe's lives.
>
> > DJS3 > You do jail time, they do NONE
> > DJS3 > and THEY'RE lives are ruled by evil???
> > DJS3 > Please explain how that makes sense.

G > It makes more sense than a guy with
G > 2+ FELONIES for THIEVING who drives
G > a BEEMER, complaining that a preacher
G > is too GREEDY because he drives a Lexus.

DJS3 > How old was the beemer?

What year was Kent's third Felony??

G > Their EGO, pride, vanity, HUBRIS all seem
G > to be propped up by the most absurd LIES.

DJS3 > How much time did you do behind bars, grag?

G > Dan, YOU claimed it was HARD TIME, so
G > why don't you post the details?

DJS3 > Is there ever time behind bars that isn't hard time, grag?

> > DJS3 > Where did you get your degree in psychology, grag?
>

> > Thanks for tying your reputation to Kent Bradley Wills.

G > At what point did you know that your ex-wife was BIPOLAR?

DJS3 > After she was diagnosed.

How many YEARS after she was diagnosed?

Was she diagnosed before you married her?

Did she conceal it from you?

Did you know before you made your FIRST BABY with her?

Did you know before you made your SECOND BABY with her?

How did you find out she was BIPOLAR and when?

Wouldn't that condition have been a BIG DEAL
during those PREGNANCIES?

Did she go off her meds for 9 months each time?

What happened to your ""self employment"" business?

Wasn't Susan's income enough to pay the mortgage, Dan?

kensmithiscool

Jul 21, 2010, 2:09:17 PM7/21/10
On Jul 21, 3:47 am, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> At one time, not so long ago, ex-con (one conviction for OWI and TWO
> convictions for BEATING his ex-wife), child abuser and self confessed
> user and abuser of illegal drugs, Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson
>
> <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> KEYWORDS: Gregory Scott Hanson, Lisa Rene Watkins, Kristen Watkins,
> Tom Watkins, child abuse, OWI, child molestation, drugs, Greg Hanson,
> felony, sexual assault, Donna Joann Hanson, Sandra Lyn Freese, Sandy
> Freese, spousal abuse, greegor47, wife beater, sexual assault, James E
> Hanson, Jim Hanson, Jimmy Hanson, Kris Watkins

> >> The more I learn of Kent's unfortunate quagmire, the more I am
> >> convinced that the very moment he opened himself up to the BLFC web
> >> site, was the very moment he inadvertantly opened the doors to demonic
> >> oppression, which subsequently lead to Kent's hellacious journey to
> >> the wrong side of the law.  Kent went from a charitable Christian to a
> >> heinous heathen all in the name of Satan.  We're dealing with the
> >> Devil here folks. The very same demonic spiritual forces inherent to
> >> the BLFC that took a stronghold over Kent's mind and body are the very
> >> same forces of darkness that took a stronghold detroying KS's
> >> opportunity to obtain a license to practice law in the state of
> >> Colorado.  The dots connect perfectly.
>
> >What was the exact reason that Ken Smith was
> >denied a license to practice law in Colorado?
>
>  No.

Whoops. That wasn't a yes/no question, Kent.

> Bob's devotion to the father of all lies is so great he MUST claim he was behind it.

How could you possibly prove this without shooting yourself in the
foot yet again, Kent? Is this what the demons have communicated to
you, or have you dissociated?

"I find it interesting that so many are willing to bash Mr. Larson
and make all sorts of claims of wrong doing on his part, but when I
request proof of such, I never hear anything back. This leads me to
belive that there is no such proof and that the claims are erronious
at best, flat out lies as worst."

-- Kent Wills

Greegor

Jul 21, 2010, 2:15:00 PM7/21/10
Where did you get your degree in psychology, grag?
41 Dan Sullivan Jul 20
KENT THE 2 time THIEVING FELON complained that a preacher is
GREEDY?
42 Greegor Jul 21
Re: Drug addictied (unless he lied) wife beat and child abuser,
Gregory Scott Hanson gets more lies exposed.
43 Kent Wills Jul 21
Re: KENT THE 2 time THIEVING FELON complained that a preacher is
GREEDY?
44 Dan Sullivan Jul 21
Re: Where did you get your degree in psychology, grag?
45 Kent Wills Jul 21
Re: Kent on GREED (1996) before Kent committed 2 THIEVING FELONIES
46 Kent Wills Jul 21
47 Kent Wills Jul 21
48 Kent Wills Jul 21

Greegor

Jul 21, 2010, 2:18:55 PM7/21/10

Kent thinks sheer posting volume will cause
his lies to prevail.

kensmithiscool

Jul 21, 2010, 2:24:25 PM7/21/10
On Jul 20, 5:52 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > The more I learn of Kent's unfortunate quagmire, the more I am
> > convinced that the very moment he opened himself up to the BLFC web
> > site, was the very moment he inadvertantly opened the doors to demonic
> > oppression, which subsequently lead to Kent's hellacious journey to
> > the wrong side of the law.  Kent went from a charitable Christian to a
> > heinous heathen all in the name of Satan.  We're dealing with the
> > Devil here folks. The very same demonic spiritual forces inherent to
> > the BLFC that took a stronghold over Kent's mind and body are the very
> > same forces of darkness that took a stronghold detroying KS's
> > opportunity to obtain a license to practice law in the state of
> > Colorado.  The dots connect perfectly.

> What was the exact reason that Ken Smith was
> denied a license to practice law in Colorado?

The Board of Law Examiners saw Kenny's continuing obsession with Bob
Larson -- see, e.g., BLFC Web site and related archived newsgroups
posts -- which he took into open court - as an indication of his
mental instability. KS had abused the discovery process in the past
and Kenny had an obsession with harassing Bob Larson and BLM. As
such, they ordered him to take a mental stability examination by a
board of certified examiners. Fearing the consequences of being
certified as mentally unstable, Ken refused. He knows quite well why
the Board of Examiner's refused his application for license. They
cited the reasons. The rest is history.

> Do not forget that Kent and his stooge Moe have
> implied that Kent actually has a total of THREE
> Felonies, implying that Kent might have had one
> BEFORE he began following Bob Larson as well!
>
> If this is true, I cannot verify it ONLINE because Iowa
> only began to computerize court records in the
> early 1990's and it varied from county to county
> until they were all computerized.

Check Cook County pre-1993. He resided in Chi-town prior to Akeny.
At least, that is what Kent had once admitted.

"I donate to Bob Larson Ministries because he is doing what God has
instucted him to do. Since I have the fancial means to help him out,

I do. Yes, I am prepared to defend him [BL] since I saw nothing on
the [BLFC] Web

page but sarcasm. If any actuall proof were offered, I might think
differently, but at the bottom of nearly everything I read stated
something to the effect that it was satirical."

-- Kent
Wills

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Kabuki Bob

Jul 21, 2010, 2:50:54 PM7/21/10

As opposed to the blatantly obsessive posts you and gaggie have been
doing about Kent?

Seriously KSIC-Bob, assuming for a moment that demons actually exist
(which I doubt) then if these beings were clever as Xians claim then
YOU and Greg would be more likely to be under the influence of said
"demons" than Kent.
" Course you never mentioned greg having demons for what he did to his
ex wife and a seven year old girl, now did you KSIC?

OC if you are in fact Bobbie E. Larson you would not see any problem
with that because of the sick, disgusting stuff you wrote in " Dead
Air" that came out of your evil imagination. I can see why the actual
author of DA, Lori. Boespflug, was at the very least seriously
concerned about your attention to her daughters. And is it just a
coincidence that you maned your first daughter with a combo name of
her two daughters?

Here's another little factoid KSIC. Most people think " demon
possession" is a third world country superstition where ignorant
people think mental illness or biological disease is caused by evil
spirits. IOW your " deliverance ministry" scam is fringe for good
reason. Yes there are Xian types in the "civilized" nations that
believe in demon possession-- because people like you foster that
ignorance deliberately to use them for your own needs.

I've done some research on the "deliverance ministry" movement.
Contrary to Larson's claim that DM has roots in the Catholic rite o
exorcism, the actual fact is that DM and " spiritual warfare" can be
traced to a book titled "Pigs in the Parlor"and to the disturbed mind
of " Dr. " Rebecca Brown. The "doctor"had her medical license revoked
because of the horrid drug abuses she was making her fave patient
Elaine go through.

But then you Xians never mention the whole truth do you?

> which subsequently lead to Kent's hellacious journey to
> the wrong side of the law. Kent went from a charitable Christian to a
> heinous heathen all in the name of Satan.

> Alliteration is a typical shoddy trick Larson uses.

Speaking of shady Xians, how's your former board member who stole
condoms to use on n his girlfriend doing? How about that other board
member of your s that was "counseling" women with his penis?

And how is your buddy Mike Warnke doing after he was exposed as a
flagrant LIAR? Has Mikey return all that money he bilked out of
people by claiming he was setting up a place to safehouse victims of
SRA?

You wanna talk about criminal behavior KSIC you might want to
straighten up your fellow televangelists and professional Xians first,
hypocrite. Starting with yourself.

> We're dealing with the
> Devil here folks.

No " we're" not. What we are dealing with here is a guy who wished to
discredit a former contributor to BLM who found out form himself
Larson is a liar. The claim of the Devil being involved by a poster
who refuses to reveal his real name (and has in his nym a mocking
reference to the name of a man who was active in exposing Bob Larson
for the liar and sinner he actually is ) has no credibility and in
fact makes you look like a nut case yourself. You siding with Greg,who
has serious mental problems of his own and ignoring what Greg has
done, speaks volumes about your double standard.

>The very same demonic spiritual forces inherent to
> the BLFC that took a stronghold over Kent's mind and body are the very
> same forces of darkness that took a stronghold detroying KS's
> opportunity to obtain a license to practice law in the state of
> Colorado

What prevented Ken Smith form obtaining his license to practice law,
and you damn well know this, is Larson's lawyers influencing the court
based on BL's revenge to get Smith to make it difficult for Ken to get
his license. As Kent detailed in his web site, the request for a
mental evaluation was unfair and was exclusively targeted to Ken Smith
and no one else.

But thank you for admitting that Larson is operating with the "
forces of darkness"

Moe

Kabuki Bob

Jul 21, 2010, 2:58:04 PM7/21/10
On Jul 20, 6:15 pm, Dan Sullivan <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote:

It doesn't to rational people. Greg's sucking up to KISC. See what
Greg did to his ex-wife and to a seven year old girl is not " evil'
but Kent and I mocking his sorry ass is " evil". Greg cyberstalking
and posting what he thinks is personal info on others is not " evil"
but when a taste of it is done to him THAT is " evil"

Greg needs an ally since Kenneth Pangborn is no longer spewing his
sexist racist crap on usenet. He's desperate enough to cling to KSIC.

This might be interesting to watch Greggie get burned.

> > Their EGO, pride, vanity, HUBRIS all seem
> > to be propped up by the most absurd LIES
>

> How much time did you do behind bars, grag?

Not enough.

> > My impression is that Kent is a stooge
> > for PEER PRESSURE, desperate to "fit in"
> > anywhere, and he decided that it was a good
> > move to "go with the flow" of the atheistic
> > and anti-religionists that seem to dominate
> > the internet and especially usenet.
>
> > Kent seems to like to verbally fight but
> > more importantly he likes to join the side that
> > he thinks will make him the most popular.
>
> Where did you get your degree in psychology, grag?

Out of the dumpster or from a diploma mill like Larson's "
ministerial" degree came from.

Moe

Kabuki Bob

Jul 21, 2010, 3:13:22 PM7/21/10

Heck its easy to prove Larson is a liar and doesn't have the Holy
Spirit Gift of discerning of evil spirits as he pretends. In fact Rev.
Darell Gene Motal has a number of audios on it-- two three parters
from two victims Larson used and an audio of Larson " exorcising" "
Stan Lee/ Spiderman" from a guy in Austin.

If Bobbie can't figure out a woman who is deliberately pretending to
have demons in imitation of the movie Exorcism of Emily Rose, he sure
can't figure out he was " exorcising" a living Marvel cartoonist mixed
with one of his creations.

Here, listen for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTXfeGYmzMU

Moe

Kabuki Bob

Jul 21, 2010, 3:14:08 PM7/21/10

Projection and irony noted.

Moe

kensmithiscool

Jul 21, 2010, 3:18:22 PM7/21/10
On Jul 21, 1:49 pm, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:

>      More than once.
>      I've been very open about having lived in Chicago.  Actually, the
> suburbs, but you get the idea.
>      BTW, contrary to what your demon of lying compels you to present,
> Du Page and Cook county are not the same.  Really.

Well since I have only seen you admit to having lived in *Chicago* and
not the burbs, my statement is not only appropriate but accurate.
BTW, I never once mentioned Du Page as there was no reason to.
Chicago is in Cook County, and that was the entire point. Get off
that slow bus of yours and stop the diversion games, Wills.

God Bless.

"Bob Larson Live. What a voice for God!"

-- Kent Wills

Dan Sullivan

Jul 21, 2010, 4:11:00 PM7/21/10

So the "remembering" claim was just BS, grag?

> G >  The ONLINE Iowa courts
> G > (docket) web site might not show any Felony
> G > he might have from 1983 to 1994.
> G >
> G > Their GAME was to question how Kent didn't
> G > do any long stretch in prison.
>
> DJS3 > Are you upset that you didn't meet Kent
> DJS3 > while you were serving your
> DJS3 > sentence behind bars, grag?
>
> G > Please post the details, Dan!
>
> DJS3 > You've admitted numerous times that
> DJS3 > you've done jail time and the topic you
> DJS3 > raise now is the fact that Kent served no jail time.
>
> Actually, Kent did server SOME jail time, just not much.

That's not what you said previously, grag.

> Certainly FAR below any mandatory minimum sentence.

What was the mandatory minimum sentence Kent should have received,
grag?

Can you remember???

LOL!!!

> > > G > It is INDEED remarkable that the Judges
> > > G > gave him lots of probation (court supervision)
> > > G > rather than outright prison time.
>
> > > DJS3 > Why is that, grag?
>
> > > 2+ Felonies for THIEVING and no YEARS
> > > of prison time?   It strongly IMPLIES that
> > > the Felon's mental illness was a big issue.
>
> DJS3 > But there's no mention of any mental illness
> DJS3 > in any of the legal documents... so your
> DJS3 > claim that mental illness is a factor is
> DJS3 > complete speculation on your part.
>
> DJS3 > Like your speculation that my house was foreclosed on.
>
> http://www.zillow.com/homes/6-S-Pinelake-Dr-Patchogue,-NY-11772_rb/
>
> Recently Sold: $320,000 Zestimate: $447,500 Beds: --
> Baths: --Sqft: --
> Lot: 16,552Sold On: 09/17/2009
> Built: --Details Save Alerts Similar
>

> http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6-S-Pinelake-Dr-S-Patchogue-NY-1177...
>
> http://www.redfin.com/NY/Patchogue/6-S-Pinelake-Dr-11772/home/21226238
>
> http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lXIn3pOhAbQJ:www...
>
> http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?encType=1&where1=6+S+Pinelake+D...
>
> http://www.longislandadvance.net/

No mention that the house was foreclosed on.

> G > I pointed out that judges DO have a lot of
> G > descretion when it comes to sentencing a
> G > MENTAL CASE who is not violent or a
> G > danger to themself or others.
>
> DJS3 > Which EXACT law gives the judges that discretion, grag?
>
> G > Dan, Kent and Moe brought up the THREE STRIKES
> G > LAW, and I asked if it removed Judges discretion
> G > on sentencing when the FELON is mentally ill
> G > but is not a danger to themself or others.
>
> DJS3 > You've failed to indicate which exact law gave
> DJS3 > the judge discretion in sentencing mentally
> DJS3 > ill people.
>
> Post a STRONG denial, Dan!

Of WHAT???

> > > G > Kent and Moe suddenly got really quiet about that!
> > > G > Unusual considering that THEY brought it up!
>
> > > DJS3 > Sounds like they're pulling you around
> > > DJS3 > the barnyard by a nose-ring, grag.
>
> > > G > I am actually not very religious but EVIL
> > > G > sure seems to rule Kent and Moe's lives.
>
> > > DJS3 > You do jail time, they do NONE
> > > DJS3 > and THEY'RE lives are ruled by evil???
> > > DJS3 > Please explain how that makes sense.
>
> G > It makes more sense than a guy with
> G > 2+ FELONIES for THIEVING who drives
> G > a BEEMER, complaining that a preacher
> G > is too GREEDY because he drives a Lexus.
>
> DJS3 > How old was the beemer?
>
> What year was Kent's third Felony??

The imaginary felony?

> G > Their EGO, pride, vanity, HUBRIS all seem
> G > to be propped up by the most absurd LIES.
>
> DJS3 > How much time did you do behind bars, grag?
>
> G > Dan, YOU claimed it was HARD TIME, so
> G > why don't you post the details?
>
> DJS3 > Is there ever time behind bars that isn't hard time, grag?

> > > DJS3 > Where did you get your degree in psychology, grag?
>
> > > Thanks for tying your reputation to Kent Bradley Wills.
>
> G > At what point did you know that your ex-wife was BIPOLAR?
>
> DJS3 > After she was diagnosed.
>
> How many YEARS after she was diagnosed?

I knew she was bipolar as soon as she was diagnosed.

Greegor

Jul 21, 2010, 4:32:39 PM7/21/10
KSIC > Check Cook County pre-1993. He resided
KSIC > in Chi-town prior to Akeny.
KSIC > At least, that is what Kent had once admitted.

Yes, That makes sense since Kent's parents
bought 202 NW College in Ankeny on April 26 1994
and that is where Kent lived in #5.

http://www.assess.co.polk.ia.us/cgi-bin/protest/pickdpP.cgi?dp18100392048000=1&report=WebPublic&fixed=N&sketch=Y&map=Y&photo=Y&

Illinois does not make their court docket info as
easy to access online as Iowa does, unfortunately.

Addresses for Kent previous to Ankeny:
Marshalltown IA, Bartlett IL, Villa Park IL, also Hanover Park IL
and Aurora CO

Greegor

Jul 21, 2010, 4:51:29 PM7/21/10
KSIC > Fearing the consequences of being
KSIC > certified as mentally unstable, Ken refused.

KBW > Liar.

Kent, Tell me YOUR version of why Ken Smith
could not get his license to practice law.

KBW > I've been very open about having lived in Chicago.
KBW > Actually, the suburbs, but you get the idea.
KBW > [...] Du Page and Cook county [...]

Like Bartlett, Villa Park and Hanover Park, IL?
Before that your Folks show up at Aurora, CO,
but I question this listing of Fred in Gentry, AR.

KSIC > Well since I have only seen you admit to
KSIC > having lived in *Chicago* and not the
KSIC > burbs, my statement is not only
KSIC > appropriate but accurate. BTW, I never
KSIC > once mentioned Du Page as there was
KSIC > no reason to. Chicago is in Cook County,
KSIC > and that was the entire point.  Get off
KSIC > that slow bus of yours and stop the
KSIC > diversion games, Wills.

Dan Sullivan

Jul 21, 2010, 5:02:23 PM7/21/10
On Jul 21, 4:32 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> KSIC > Check Cook County pre-1993.  He resided
> KSIC > in Chi-town prior to Akeny.
> KSIC > At least, that is what Kent had once admitted.
>
> Yes, That makes sense since Kent's parents
> bought 202 NW College in Ankeny on April 26 1994
> and that is where Kent lived in #5.
>
> http://www.assess.co.polk.ia.us/cgi-bin/protest/pickdpP.cgi?dp1810039...

> Illinois does not make their court docket info as
> easy to access online as Iowa does, unfortunately.
>
> Addresses for Kent previous to Ankeny:
> Marshalltown IA,  Bartlett IL,  Villa Park IL, also Hanover Park IL
> and Aurora CO

You really have no life, grag

And neither does Lisa Watkins because of what you did to her seven
year old daughter.

And neither does Kristen, the little girl you maltreated so badly the
authorities had to remove her from the physical and legal custody of
her mother.

Greegor

Jul 21, 2010, 5:16:45 PM7/21/10
Dan, How's your NAPPER CRAPPER doing?

Dan Sullivan

Jul 21, 2010, 9:53:06 PM7/21/10
You really have no life, greg
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dan Sullivan

Jul 22, 2010, 7:53:48 AM7/22/10
Greg lies and claims "Dan rides the napper crapper, obsessively
posting non answers."

greg hanson posts a list of addresses that Kent lived at prior to
1994.

And I quoted greg and responded with "You really have no life, grag

And neither does Lisa Watkins because of what you did to her seven
year old daughter.

And neither does Kristen, the little girl you maltreated so badly the
authorities had to remove her from the physical and legal custody of
her mother. "

And supposedly in response greg posted with no explanation all those
links to crapper nappers.

My response to greg's list of Kent's supposed addresses was completely
appropriate.

greg offered no proof that the addresses were accurate nor did he
explain what the alleged addresses had to do with anything being
discussed.

All greg is doing is attempting to take the focus off of what he did
to Lisa Watkins' daughter, which caused the authorities in Iowa to
remove the little girl from her mother's physical and legal custody in
2001.

The straw that broke the camel's back was a report made to the Cedar
Rapids police that greg had locked the seven year old girl out of her
own home in February with no shoes, socks or coat.

The little girl was sent to live with her grandparents.

To this day greg has never made the claim that the little girl was
reunited with her mother.

It is loading more messages.