Google Grup tidak lagi mendukung postingan atau langganan Usenet baru. Konten lama masih dapat dilihat.

stop slamming BOB

3 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

KBuck9219

belum dibaca,
7 Okt 1996, 03.00.0007/10/96
kepada

GEE WHAT IS THIS......YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS OR WHAT. YEAH -
I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE DONT LIKE WHAT HE'S DOING-BRINGING GLORY TO THE
KINGDOM OF GOD, YOU ALL ARE JUST LIKE DOGS DEVOURING MEAT.
WHEN BOB LARSON SAYS THEY WILL FOLLOW UP WITH SOMEONE THEY DO AND THEY ALL
THEY CAN TO DO SO. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT. I WAS ONE THAT CAME TO THE
LORD THROUGH BLM AND THEY ARE NEVER ASKED ME FOR MONEY. I SUPPORT BOB
LARSON MINISTRY AND ALL THEY DO BECAUSE THEY WERE THERE FOR ME.
IF YOU WANT TO ME EMAIL ME MY EMAIL IS KB...@AOL.COM
I WILL BE HAPPY TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME.

Rang...@ix.netcom.com

belum dibaca,
7 Okt 1996, 03.00.0007/10/96
kepadakbuc...@aol.com, Rang...@ix.netcom.com

kbuc...@aol.com (KBuck9219) wrote:
>GEE WHAT IS THIS......YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS OR WHAT. YEAH
>I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE DONT LIKE WHAT HE'S DOING-BRINGING GLORY TO THE
>KINGDOM OF GOD,

I hate to burst your bubble, KBuck, but the only kingdom Beggin'Bob is
bringing glory to these days is the Kingdom of Bob.

>YOU ALL ARE JUST LIKE DOGS DEVOURING MEAT. >WHEN BOB LARSON SAYS THEY WILL FOLLOW UP WITH SOMEONE THEY DO AND THEY ALL >THEY CAN TO=
DO SO. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT. I WAS ONE THAT CAME TO THE >LORD THROUGH BLM AND THEY ARE NEVER ASKED ME FOR MONEY. I SUPPORT B=
OB >LARSON MINISTRY AND ALL THEY DO BECAUSE THEY WERE THERE FOR ME.

>IF YOU WANT TO ME EMAIL ME MY EMAIL IS KB...@AOL.COM
>I WILL BE HAPPY TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME.

Since you represent yourself as a Christian, let's begin our discussion
by talking Scripture. The Scriptural "warrant" for exposing Rev. Larson's
litany of misdeeds is clear. He has been confronted (Matt. 18:15-16), to
no avail. Christians have the moral obligation (Ezek. 33:1-6; Eph. 5:11)
to rebuke him, both privately and publicly (1 Tim. 5:20).
All that is being asked of Rev. Larson is that he repent, recant, and
make a fair effort to reimburse those he has injured in his blind dash to
obtain fame and wealth. See Luke 19:1-9. All we would ask of you is that
you examine the evidence (1 Thess. 5:21; see Acts 17:11) of Rev. Larson's
indiscretions, and consider whether he is fit to address your congregation
(Acts 20:29-31; see generally, e.g., 1 Tim. 3:1-12; Tit. 1:7-9). If, after
prayerfully considering the evidence, you find him unfit for leadership in
the Church (as many Christians have), we then ask you do as the Scriptures
demand (1 Cor. 5:9-13; see also Eph. 5:11).

Now that the Scriptural foundation has been laid, let's talk specifics.
The evidence can be found at http://www.cris.com/~Ranger57/blm.shtml (if
you're new to the 'Net, you might want to ask an AOL veteran for help on
how to use a Web-browser). Let's talk about just some of what your ersatz
man of God has done, and the Scriptural foundation for it.

1) DECEPTIVE FUNDRAISING PRACTICES - For years, Rev. Larson has misled
potential donors as to his ministry's financial needs, painting a picture
of impending financial disaster even when the ministry showed a profit of
more than $500,000 (on revenue of under $6 million) for the year. How do
you justify this? (See, e.g., Lev. 19:11)

2) PERSONAL IMMORALITY - We have obtained excerpts from Rev. Larson's
handwritten diary, evidencing Larson's adultery. Is there a special dis-
pensation for millionaire mail-order ministers that exempts them from the
Seventh Commandment (Deut. 5:18)?

3) MISUSE OF MINISTRY RESOURCES - In late 1985, Larson and ex-wife Kathy
bought the office building currently housing the Ministry for $1,415,000,
taking out a $1,550,000 mortgage that same day. Less than fifteen months
later, they sold the building to the Ministry for $1,800,000. What makes
this situation especially problematic is the fact that during this period,
the Denver real estate market had gone into a tailspin, and even a former
BLM board member reportedly admitted to my colleague that it wasn't worth
what they'd paid for it. (Other real-estate professionals, including one
involved in the original transaction, confirmed that opinion.) Some ten
years later, the Ministry sold the building to an investor for $1,150,000.
And yet, Larson had the gall to complain about Cattle-gate?
Ministry staffers wrote and edited "his" best-selling books and novels,
while on the Ministry payroll. (Larson authenticated two "ghost-writing"
contracts (one for Dead Air and another for Abaddon) in court documents.)
Ministry air time was then used to promote the books. And yet, according
to a deposition of BLM's chief financial officer, the Ministry didn't get
a dime in royalties. And yet, Bob has the audacity to tell his listeners
that _THEY_ have been "robbing God?"
In 1993, Larson had a personal "expense account" of over $120,000, more
than _FOUR TIMES_ the size of the expense accounts for all of the officers
of Billy Graham Evangelistic Association -- _COMBINED_! Let's put that in
perspective: BGEA is more than ten times the size of BLM, both in terms of
net assets and gross revenues. And we have an unconfirmed report that Bob
asked his Board for a $90,000 per year (more or less) "housing allowance."

Bob Larson Ministries is not a ministry -- it is his personal automatic
teller machine. Despite all the financial troubles and desperate times he
claims to have had over the last five years, Bob is nonetheless doing well
enough to be able to borrow $1,000,000 to buy a new mansion in Colorado's
tony Vail Valley. (And no, he doesn't have a significant source of income
outside the ministry -- unless he committed perjury in the documents filed
in connection with his divorce.) He's been bleeding his "ministry" dry to
the tune of roughly $500,000 per year, according to court records filed in
connection with his divorce and publicly-filed Ministry tax returns. How
can you possibly defend that, KBuck?

I reckon I could go on about this for pages, but suffice it to say that
Beggin'Bob Larson has done more to bring shame upon the house of the LORD
than any man I have ever met. Indeed, many of my Christian friends would
maintain that he isn't even a Christian at all! Some have gone so far as
to say that Larson is a Satanist -- and after seeing the vacant, haunting
look in his eyes which he claims is a "sign" of demon possession, I'm not
entirely sure I would disagree.

I have had the pleasure of knowing BLM alumni, and have confidence that
some people were being helped -- more in spite of Bob Larson than because
of him. Several members of his "Compassion Connection" ministry referral
network were instrumental in aiding our investigation. But when we look
at the vain, vicious, and vindictive monster which Bob Larson has become,
there is precious little to praise about him.
It is nice to see that they were able to help you. Unfortunately, that
has not been a universal experience.

Nothing personal here, KBuck, but as a professing Christian, you would
be well served to consider the words of Solomon: "He who gives an answer
before he hears, it is folly and shame to him" (Prov. 18:13). Before you
rush to judgment and issue your denunciations, you ought to take a little
time to find out the facts.

If you have trouble with your browser, send me your snail-mail address,
and I will send hardcopy of a few articles and appropriate documentation.
BTW, please do us all a favor and turn off your "Caps Lock" key. Capital
letters are used in cyberspace for emphasis, and should therefore be used
sparingly.

Bill Price

belum dibaca,
7 Okt 1996, 03.00.0007/10/96
kepada

On 7 Oct 1996 01:13:04 -0400, kbuc...@aol.com (KBuck9219) wrote:

>GEE WHAT IS THIS......YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS OR WHAT. YEAH -

>I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE DONT LIKE WHAT HE'S DOING-BRINGING GLORY TO THE

>KINGDOM OF GOD, YOU ALL ARE JUST LIKE DOGS DEVOURING MEAT.

>WHEN BOB LARSON SAYS THEY WILL FOLLOW UP WITH SOMEONE THEY DO AND THEY ALL

>THEY CAN TO DO SO. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT. I WAS ONE THAT CAME TO THE
>LORD THROUGH BLM AND THEY ARE NEVER ASKED ME FOR MONEY. I SUPPORT BOB

>LARSON MINISTRY AND ALL THEY DO BECAUSE THEY WERE THERE FOR ME.
>IF YOU WANT TO ME EMAIL ME MY EMAIL IS KB...@AOL.COM
>I WILL BE HAPPY TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME.

Ken, make the bad man go away........

Bill

Billy Bob Ray

belum dibaca,
7 Okt 1996, 03.00.0007/10/96
kepada

In article <53a3h0$i...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, kbuc...@aol.com
(KBuck9219) wrote:

} GEE WHAT IS THIS......YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS OR WHAT. YEAH -
} I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE DONT LIKE WHAT HE'S DOING-BRINGING GLORY TO THE
} KINGDOM OF GOD, YOU ALL ARE JUST LIKE DOGS DEVOURING MEAT.
} WHEN BOB LARSON SAYS THEY WILL FOLLOW UP WITH SOMEONE THEY DO AND THEY ALL
} THEY CAN TO DO SO. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT. I WAS ONE THAT CAME TO THE
} LORD THROUGH BLM AND THEY ARE NEVER ASKED ME FOR MONEY. I SUPPORT BOB
} LARSON MINISTRY AND ALL THEY DO BECAUSE THEY WERE THERE FOR ME.
} IF YOU WANT TO ME EMAIL ME MY EMAIL IS KB...@AOL.COM
} I WILL BE HAPPY TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME.

Now that you've handled the "God" issue, mabye you should start working on
the "literacy" issue. Here's a hint for starters: When you poise your two
index fingers over the keyboard, it's not like when you're writing a
letter to your mommy in big block letters because of your difficulty with
all the squiggles and curvy lines of lower case letters. Just hit that key
called "caps lock" and you can use both captital AND small letters! Looks
like you accientally hit it when you were typing your subject line,
perhaps in a fit of exitement at typing Bob's name.After you've located
and learned to use the caps lock key, I'd suggest finding an English
tutor.

Billy Bob

Lester John Ness

belum dibaca,
7 Okt 1996, 03.00.0007/10/96
kepada

Bob is one of those people who'd be better off tieing a millstone
around his neck and jumping into the sea, to quote Jesus. He harms the
Kingdom and makes it harder for people to join the Kingdom.

--
Lester Ness ln...@indiana.edu

Clarke Robertson

belum dibaca,
8 Okt 1996, 03.00.0008/10/96
kepadaBilly Bob Ray
> Billy BobBilly Bob, I don't think Mr. Kbuck accidentally typed everything in upper
case. All uppercase is the cyber equivilant to shouting.

Rang...@ix.netcom.com

belum dibaca,
9 Okt 1996, 03.00.0009/10/96
kepada

bpr...@chtco.com (Bill Price) wrote:
>On 7 Oct 1996 01:13:04 -0400, kbuc...@aol.com (KBuck9219) wrote:
>
>>GEE WHAT IS THIS......YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS OR WHAT. YEAH >>I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE DONT LIKE WHAT HE'S DOING-BRINGI=

NG GLORY TO THE
>>KINGDOM OF GOD, YOU ALL ARE JUST LIKE DOGS DEVOURING MEAT.
>>WHEN BOB LARSON SAYS THEY WILL FOLLOW UP WITH SOMEONE THEY DO AND THEY ALL >>THEY CAN TO DO SO. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT. I WAS ON=
E THAT CAME TO THE >>LORD THROUGH BLM AND THEY ARE NEVER ASKED ME FOR MONEY. I SUPPORT BOB >>LARSON MINISTRY AND ALL THEY DO BECA=

USE THEY WERE THERE FOR ME.
>>IF YOU WANT TO ME EMAIL ME MY EMAIL IS KB...@AOL.COM
>>I WILL BE HAPPY TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME.
>>
>Ken, make the bad man go away........
>
>Bill

I don't think we'll see him any more. He asked me about things that Bob
Larson would like to know about -- and from the looks of it, he appears to
have asked others the same. Could he be an emissary from almighty Bob? I
think it's too early to tell, but as we all know, AOL throw-away accounts
are easy to obtain....

Shawn Huckaby

belum dibaca,
9 Okt 1996, 03.00.0009/10/96
kepada

KBuck9219 wrote:

> GEE WHAT IS THIS......YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS OR WHAT. YEAH -
> I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE DONT LIKE WHAT HE'S DOING-BRINGING GLORY TO THE

> KINGDOM OF GOD, YOU ALL ARE JUST LIKE DOGS DEVOURING MEAT.
> WHEN BOB LARSON SAYS THEY WILL FOLLOW UP WITH SOMEONE THEY DO AND THEY ALL
> THEY CAN TO DO SO. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT. I WAS ONE THAT CAME TO THE

> LORD THROUGH BLM AND THEY ARE NEVER ASKED ME FOR MONEY. I SUPPORT BOB
> LARSON MINISTRY AND ALL THEY DO BECAUSE THEY WERE THERE FOR ME.

> IF YOU WANT TO ME EMAIL ME MY EMAIL IS KB...@AOL.COM
> I WILL BE HAPPY TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME.

Um.....it's the little button there by you pinky. See it? The one that
says 'CAPS LOCK' on it?

Bill Price

belum dibaca,
9 Okt 1996, 03.00.0009/10/96
kepada

On 9 Oct 1996 13:17:15 GMT, Rang...@ix.netcom.com wrote:

>bpr...@chtco.com (Bill Price) wrote:
>>On 7 Oct 1996 01:13:04 -0400, kbuc...@aol.com (KBuck9219) wrote:
>>
>>>GEE WHAT IS THIS......YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS OR WHAT. YEAH >>I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE DONT LIKE WHAT HE'S DOING-BRINGI=

>NG GLORY TO THE
>>>KINGDOM OF GOD, YOU ALL ARE JUST LIKE DOGS DEVOURING MEAT.

>>>WHEN BOB LARSON SAYS THEY WILL FOLLOW UP WITH SOMEONE THEY DO AND THEY ALL >>THEY CAN TO DO SO. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT. I WAS ON=
>E THAT CAME TO THE >>LORD THROUGH BLM AND THEY ARE NEVER ASKED ME FOR MONEY. I SUPPORT BOB >>LARSON MINISTRY AND ALL THEY DO BECA=

>USE THEY WERE THERE FOR ME.
>>>IF YOU WANT TO ME EMAIL ME MY EMAIL IS KB...@AOL.COM
>>>I WILL BE HAPPY TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME.
>>>

>>Ken, make the bad man go away........
>>
>>Bill
>
> I don't think we'll see him any more. He asked me about things that Bob
>Larson would like to know about -- and from the looks of it, he appears to
>have asked others the same. Could he be an emissary from almighty Bob? I
>think it's too early to tell, but as we all know, AOL throw-away accounts
>are easy to obtain....

Yep... I got an e-mail asking what the heck I meant by asking you "To
make the bad man go away". I took it upon myself to give him an
education. In a nut shell, if Jesus walked the earth today...he would
no doubt have a sign on his back......
"Sandals by Larson - 1-800-CLUB"

Bill

Pesan telah dihapus

KBuck9219

belum dibaca,
10 Okt 1996, 03.00.0010/10/96
kepada

hello
First of all I am a female.......
Second..........I asked questions because I want to know the
truth.....which no one has given me yet..........

Charles Copeland

(KBuck9219) wrote:

> GEE WHAT IS THIS......YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS OR WHAT. YEAH -
> I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE DONT LIKE WHAT HE'S DOING-BRINGING GLORY TO THE

> KINGDOM OF GOD, YOU ALL ARE JUST LIKE DOGS DEVOURING MEAT.
> WHEN BOB LARSON SAYS THEY WILL FOLLOW UP WITH SOMEONE THEY DO AND THEY ALL

> THEY CAN TO DO SO. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT. I WAS ONE THAT CAME TO THE

> LORD THROUGH BLM AND THEY ARE NEVER ASKED ME FOR MONEY. I SUPPORT BOB

> LARSON MINISTRY AND ALL THEY DO BECAUSE THEY WERE THERE FOR ME.

> IF YOU WANT TO ME EMAIL ME MY EMAIL IS KB...@AOL.COM
> I WILL BE HAPPY TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME.

Hello Mr. KBUCK,

Thank you for your thoughts. This NG was getting a little liveless, ah, ah
boring so to speak, kinda like Bob's more recent programs. That is until
you posted your thoughts. Thanks for livening things up a bit, Although I
do not agree with your assessment of Bob, I support your right to send him
all your loose change, in fact your whole pay check. I look forward to the
day that the differential in Bob's life style so greatly exceeds those of
his followers that you folks will see parallels between Jim and Tammy
Faye's digs and their supporters.

Please talk to us via this medium.

Cheers
charles copeland

Kent B. Wills

belum dibaca,
11 Okt 1996, 03.00.0011/10/96
kepada

At one time, "Adam C. Rideout" <d...@armory.com> wrote:

>On 7 Oct 1996, KBuck9219 wrote:
>> GEE WHAT IS THIS......YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS OR WHAT. YEAH -
>> I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE DONT LIKE WHAT HE'S DOING-BRINGING GLORY TO THE
>> KINGDOM OF GOD, YOU ALL ARE JUST LIKE DOGS DEVOURING MEAT.
>> WHEN BOB LARSON SAYS THEY WILL FOLLOW UP WITH SOMEONE THEY DO AND THEY ALL
>> THEY CAN TO DO SO. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT. I WAS ONE THAT CAME TO THE
>> LORD THROUGH BLM AND THEY ARE NEVER ASKED ME FOR MONEY. I SUPPORT BOB

>1) Bob Larson brings glory to no one but himself.
>2) We (most of the newsgroup readers) enjoy joking about someone so full
> of hypocracy as Beggin' Bob Larson.
>3) Check: http://www.cris.com/~ranger57/blm.htm

Hello all. Yes, I'm back. Actually, I never left, but chose
to lurk instead.
Anyway, while I am responding to Adam's post, this is being
writen for the sake of Kbuck.
I was once a Bob-backer like you. After reading the
information Ken has on the Web, and the items he snail-mailed me,
and checking nearly all of it out (not nearly as easy as I would
have liked) I feel I must tell you that Lar$on isn't doing what
he does for the purpose of helping anyone. Sure, some people do
get assistance with different things, but this appears to be in
spite of Lar$on, not because of him.
Kbuck, check out the URL Adam wrote. Check out all of the
information and you'll find it's true (at least the items I
checked out is true...after a while, I figured odds are it's all
true).
Amoung the things you'll learn is that the money sent to
Lar$on is primarily used to line his pockets, not to help those
in need.
One example is Lar$on's new $1.3 million dollar house. While
no one would argue against Bob's needing a place to live, I'm
sure you'll agree that $1.3 milliom is excessive. I'm sure
sutible housing could be found at a cost from $300,000 to
$700,000, and even that *might* be a bit high (I don't know
realestate costs in Colorado).

Kent

---
kwil...@ecity.net
My *attempt* at humor:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/1523/index.html

Rang...@ix.netcom.com

belum dibaca,
11 Okt 1996, 03.00.0011/10/96
kepada

kwil...@ecity.net (Kent B. Wills) wrote:
>At one time, "Adam C. Rideout" <d...@armory.com> wrote:
>>On 7 Oct 1996, KBuck9219 wrote:

>>1) Bob Larson brings glory to no one but himself.
>>2) We (most of the newsgroup readers) enjoy joking about someone so full
>> of hypocracy as Beggin' Bob Larson.
>>3) Check: http://www.cris.com/~ranger57/blm.htm

> Hello all. Yes, I'm back. Actually, I never left, but chose
>to lurk instead.
> Anyway, while I am responding to Adam's post, this is being
>writen for the sake of Kbuck.
> I was once a Bob-backer like you. After reading the
>information Ken has on the Web, and the items he snail-mailed me,
>and checking nearly all of it out (not nearly as easy as I would
>have liked) I feel I must tell you that Lar$on isn't doing what
>he does for the purpose of helping anyone. Sure, some people do
>get assistance with different things, but this appears to be in
>spite of Lar$on, not because of him.

KBuck: I'll be happy to do the same for you.

Kent: How could we have made it easier for you? And btw, did you ever
ask Beggin'Bob about the Homepage? It would have been fun to hear how he
justified his new $1.3M hovel. Just keeping up with the Tiltons? (If you
contributed to his ministry recently, you ought to demand a refund; tell
him that you are considering a class-action lawsuit.)

> Kbuck, check out the URL Adam wrote. Check out all of the
>information and you'll find it's true (at least the items I
>checked out is true...after a while, I figured odds are it's all
>true).

That's why we give you as much documentation as we can. I'm not going
to say that I never make a mistake, but if even a quarter of what I have
said is true, Bob Larson is clearly unqualified to serve as a minister of
the Gospel.

> Amoung the things you'll learn is that the money sent to
>Lar$on is primarily used to line his pockets, not to help those
>in need.
> One example is Lar$on's new $1.3 million dollar house. While
>no one would argue against Bob's needing a place to live, I'm
>sure you'll agree that $1.3 milliom is excessive. I'm sure
>sutible housing could be found at a cost from $300,000 to
>$700,000, and even that *might* be a bit high (I don't know
>realestate costs in Colorado).

An average home here still goes for well under $200,000, and Bob's old
house (which he sold for a little over $500,000) is pretty spectacular, as
well (you can see it for yourself at the "Pictures of Bob" section of the
Homepage).

KBuck, I'd suggest that you do the same thing as Kent. Let me send you
some documentation. I invite you to check it out. And when you finally
get familiar enough with it, pick up the phone, call Bob Larson, and ask.
Ask him about his $1,000,000 mortgage. Why he divorced his wife (and ask
him how you can get in touch with Kathy Larson, his ex). Why, if he wrote
his books and novels, he would have entered into two ghost-writing agree-
ments. Why he refuses to respond to inquiries a la Bill Clinton.
And if you can get the phone call on tape (the recording equipment costs
a few bucks at your local Radio Shack), please do. (It's illegal in Cali-
fornia, but to the best of my knowledge permissible everywhere else.)

Rang...@ix.netcom.com

belum dibaca,
11 Okt 1996, 03.00.0011/10/96
kepada

kbuc...@aol.com (KBuck9219) wrote:
>hello
>First of all I am a female.......

We'll take your word for it for now, but remember that in the anonymous
realm of cyberspace, you can be gay, straight, or whatever....

>Second..........I asked questions because I want to know the
>truth.....which no one has given me yet..........

If you want to know the truth, the best place to start is the Bob Larson
Fan Club Homepage (http://www.cris.com/~Ranger57/blm.shtml). If our FTP
site is up, we have as some fifty megabytes of documentation there for you
to read and hear. (If not, head to our mirror site, and you'll be able to
read over 400 pages of documentation.) We're not going to recount it here
in detail, not because we don't want you to know but rather, because it is
"reinventing the wheel."
When you get there, head to "The Serious Side," and start with the Art-
icle Index. Once you're there, the best place to begin is with "Sympathy
For the Devil," which will give you a concise and meticulously-documented
overview of a significant portion of Bob Larson's vast litany of sins.

If you haven't learned the joys of Web-browsing (I don't speak AOL, and
can't talk you through it), give me your snail-mail, and I'll be happy to
send you some material. But I won't respond substantively to your e-mail
questions, and I have asked others to follow suit. (And I _do_ thank you
all for your cooperation on this.)

Bill Price

belum dibaca,
11 Okt 1996, 03.00.0011/10/96
kepada

On 11 Oct 1996 13:08:43 GMT, Rang...@ix.netcom.com wrote:

>kbuc...@aol.com (KBuck9219) wrote:
>>hello
>>First of all I am a female.......

Ken, I now realize I was in error in my original post when I stated:

"Ken, make the bad man go away"

I offer my most humble apology to KBUCK9219 and the group.

Ken, make the bad woman go away.....

Bill

Pesan telah dihapus

Rang...@ix.netcom.com

belum dibaca,
12 Okt 1996, 03.00.0012/10/96
kepada

Bill, how do you _know_ that KBuck is a woman? Remember that there are
demons who specialize in computer technology! Bob told us himself, and as
we all know, he would _NEVER_ tell a lie....
I'd suggest that we start calling her "Miss Love".... ;)

Bill Price

belum dibaca,
12 Okt 1996, 03.00.0012/10/96
kepada

kwil...@ecity.net (Kent B. Wills) wrote:

>At one time, "Adam C. Rideout" <d...@armory.com> wrote:
>

>>On 7 Oct 1996, KBuck9219 wrote:

> Hello all. Yes, I'm back. Actually, I never left, but chose
>to lurk instead.
> Anyway, while I am responding to Adam's post, this is being
>writen for the sake of Kbuck.
> I was once a Bob-backer like you. After reading the
>information Ken has on the Web, and the items he snail-mailed me,
>and checking nearly all of it out (not nearly as easy as I would
>have liked) I feel I must tell you that Lar$on isn't doing what
>he does for the purpose of helping anyone. Sure, some people do
>get assistance with different things, but this appears to be in
>spite of Lar$on, not because of him.

> Kbuck, check out the URL Adam wrote. Check out all of the
>information and you'll find it's true (at least the items I
>checked out is true...after a while, I figured odds are it's all
>true).

> Amoung the things you'll learn is that the money sent to
>Lar$on is primarily used to line his pockets, not to help those
>in need.
> One example is Lar$on's new $1.3 million dollar house. While
>no one would argue against Bob's needing a place to live, I'm
>sure you'll agree that $1.3 milliom is excessive. I'm sure
>sutible housing could be found at a cost from $300,000 to
>$700,000, and even that *might* be a bit high (I don't know
>realestate costs in Colorado).
>

>Kent

Hi Kent,
My hat is off to your sir...... Thanks for the message to kbuck.

Bill

Bill

Kent Wills

belum dibaca,
12 Okt 1996, 03.00.0012/10/96
kepada

> Kent: How could we have made it easier for you? And btw, did you ever

>ask Beggin'Bob about the Homepage? It would have been fun to hear how
he
>justified his new $1.3M hovel. Just keeping up with the Tiltons? (If
you
>contributed to his ministry recently, you ought to demand a refund; tell

>him that you are considering a class-action lawsuit.)

Today I post via Prodigy as the newsserver I use via ecity.net (which
gets everything from IDT) is down. Not much of a shock there.

I don't know as you could make it any easier. The part about it not
being as easy as I would have liked dealt with getting various records
and calling various places. Whereas I live in Iowa and Lar$on lives in
Colorado, well, getting records wasn't as easy as I would have prefered.
Should anyone be interested, the reason I wanted copies of documents
from Colorado was because it's not imposible to falsify documents. I was,
at the time, looking for anything to show Ken was lieing. As it turns
out, Ken's not the one we need to worry about lieing...Lar$on is.
I haven't sent any money to Lar$on since about a week or so before I
first started reading this NG.
A refund is a nice idea, but I doubt it would work. I'm sure Lar$on
would have some way of getting out of it.

[SNIP]

> That's why we give you as much documentation as we can. I'm not going

>to say that I never make a mistake, but if even a quarter of what I have

>said is true, Bob Larson is clearly unqualified to serve as a minister
of
>the Gospel.

I don't know the actuall percentage of what I checked out, but I would
guess it at 70%. After that I stopped checking. The odds of all of what
I checked being correct and the rest being anything from an oversite to
an out right lie were so small as to make no odds.
I did find one possible error in one of the snail-mail articles.
According to several publishing houses, it's not uncommon to have a
muniscript returned in the time frame you mentioned. However, haveing it
returned in the condition your's was, having been photo-copied and
handled greatly, is NOT common.
It would appear your work had been read by a great number of people.
Odd that Thommas/Nelson (it was them wasn't it?) would still have
anything to do with Beggin' Bob after reading your work.

Ciao for now,
Kent

KENT B. WILLS
kwil...@ecity.net or Comp...@prodigy.com

Christopher Estep

belum dibaca,
12 Okt 1996, 03.00.0012/10/96
kepada

In article <53a3h0$i...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, kbuc...@aol.com (KBuck9219) wrote:
>GEE WHAT IS THIS......YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS OR WHAT. YEAH -
>I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE DONT LIKE WHAT HE'S DOING-BRINGING GLORY TO THE
>KINGDOM OF GOD, YOU ALL ARE JUST LIKE DOGS DEVOURING MEAT.
>WHEN BOB LARSON SAYS THEY WILL FOLLOW UP WITH SOMEONE THEY DO AND THEY ALL
>THEY CAN TO DO SO. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT. I WAS ONE THAT CAME TO THE
>LORD THROUGH BLM AND THEY ARE NEVER ASKED ME FOR MONEY. I SUPPORT BOB
>LARSON MINISTRY AND ALL THEY DO BECAUSE THEY WERE THERE FOR ME.
>IF YOU WANT TO ME EMAIL ME MY EMAIL IS KB...@AOL.COM
>I WILL BE HAPPY TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME.

You are a complete liar. If you sent money to them, you are on their mailing
list. And as Ken Smith has shown, Bob sends MONEY REQUESTS to his list
recipients.

Christopher "crap detector going off" Estep

Mike P

belum dibaca,
16 Okt 1996, 03.00.0016/10/96
kepada

In article <53p057$g...@neko.syix.com> es...@syix.com (Christopher Estep) writes:
>From: es...@syix.com (Christopher Estep)
>Subject: Re: stop slamming BOB
>Date: Sat, 12 Oct 96 20:35:49 GMT

>In article <53a3h0$i...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, kbuc...@aol.com (KBuck9219) wrote:
>>GEE WHAT IS THIS......YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS OR WHAT. YEAH -
>>I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE DONT LIKE WHAT HE'S DOING-BRINGING GLORY TO THE
>>KINGDOM OF GOD, YOU ALL ARE JUST LIKE DOGS DEVOURING MEAT.
>>WHEN BOB LARSON SAYS THEY WILL FOLLOW UP WITH SOMEONE THEY DO AND THEY ALL
>>THEY CAN TO DO SO. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT. I WAS ONE THAT CAME TO THE
>>LORD THROUGH BLM AND THEY ARE NEVER ASKED ME FOR MONEY. I SUPPORT BOB
>>LARSON MINISTRY AND ALL THEY DO BECAUSE THEY WERE THERE FOR ME.
>>IF YOU WANT TO ME EMAIL ME MY EMAIL IS KB...@AOL.COM
>>I WILL BE HAPPY TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME.

Apparently the Lord didn't exactly teach you how to write too well did he?
Typical Larsonite

0 pesan baru