More of my philosophy about what has to be a national cultural identity and more of my thoughts..

Amine Moulay Ramdane

Jul 11, 2022, 8:40:58 PMJul 11
Hello,

More of my philosophy about what has to be a national cultural identity and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I think i am highly smart, and i will ask the following philosophical question:

What has to be a national cultural identity ?

I think i am smart, and i say that we find inferior and superior cultures, the superior culture is the one that follows the way of superior or much more superior technicality(the state of being technical) and the way of science and the way of technology, and you have to understand the why the culture has to be this superior culture: so i say it is because humans need to advance and progress so that to efficiently solve the problems of our world, and it is why it requires a superior culture of superior or much more superior technicality and of science and of technology, and it is why you are noticing that i am using a more superior culture that is more sophisticated by my talking as i am talking to you in my below thoughts, so i invite you to read them again carefully so that to notice my kind of individual cultural "identity", since the way of my talking to you below is also my individual identity, and i say that i look in my day to day life like my thoughts and my talking to you below:

More of my philosophy about resurrecting the Dinosaurs and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to look at the following video:

Michio Kaku: Can We Resurrect the Dinosaurs? Neanderthal Man? | Big Think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c-EWSmOgDc

I think i am highly smart, and i think that we have not to resurrect the Dinosaurs using science, since i think we already have the so interesting large animals that are "bigger" than dinosaurs and bigger than mastodons and that feels prehistoric, and here they are:

Blue whales are the largest animals ever known to exist. Bigger than dinosaurs, bigger than mastodons, a blue whale can reach up to almost 100 feet long and have been weighed at as much as 191 tons. Members of the baleen family of whale, blue whales have a size that feels prehistoric.

Read more here about them:

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/animals/news/a26636/blue-whale-size-climate-change-krill/#:~:text=Blue%20whales%20are%20the%20largest,a%20size%20that%20feels%20prehistoric.

So i think we have not to resurrect the Dinosaurs, but we have to
protect Blue whales and other big whales that looks like Dinosaurs and
that feels prehistoric.

More about the Japanese Ikigai and about productivity and more of my thoughts..

Read the following interesting article about Japanese Ikigai:

The More People With Purpose, the Better the World Will Be

https://singularityhub.com/2018/06/15/the-more-people-with-purpose-the-better-the-world-will-be/

I think i am highly smart, so i say that the Japanese Ikigai is like a Japanese philosophy that is like the right combination or "balance" of passion, vocation, and mission, and Ikigai and MTP, as concepts, urge us to align our passions with a mission to better the world, but i think that Japanese Ikiai is a also smart since it gets the "passion" from the "mission", since the mission is also the engine, so you have to align the passion with the mission of the country or the global world so that to be efficient, and Japanese Ikigai is also smart since so that to higher productivity and be efficient, you have to "specialize" in doing a job, but so that to higher more productivity and be more efficient you can also specialize in what you do "better", and it is what is doing Japanese Ikigai, since i think that in Japanese Ikigai, being the passion permits to make you specialized in a job in what you do better, and here is what i have just smartly said about productivity:

I think i am highly smart, and i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i will now talk about another important idea of Adam Smith the father of economic Liberalism, and it is about "specialization" in an economic system, since i say that in an economic system we have to be specialized in doing a job so that to be efficient and productive, but not only that, but we have to specialize in doing a job in what we do better so that to be even more efficient and productive, and we have to minimize at best the idle time or the wasting of time doing a job, since i can also say that this average idle time or wasting time of the workers working in parallel can be converted to a contention like in parallel programming, so you have to minimize it at best, and you have to minimize at best the coherency like in parallel programming so that to scale much better, and of course all this can create an economy of scale, and also i invite you to read my following smart and interesting thoughts about scalability of productivity:

I will talk about following thoughts from the following PhD computer scientist:

https://lemire.me/blog/about-me/

Read more carefully here his thoughts about productivity:

https://lemire.me/blog/2012/10/15/you-cannot-scale-creativity/

And i think he is making a mistake in his above webpage about productivity:

Since we have that Productivity = Output/Input

But better human training and/or better tools and/or better human smartness and/or better human capacity can make the Parallel productivity part much bigger that the Serial productivity part, so it can scale much more (it is like Gustafson's Law).

And it looks like the following:

About parallelism and about Gustafson’s Law..

Gustafson’s Law:

• If you increase the amount of work done by each parallel
task then the serial component will not dominate
• Increase the problem size to maintain scaling
• Can do this by adding extra complexity or increasing the overall
problem size

Scaling is important, as the more a code scales the larger a machine it
can take advantage of:

• can consider weak and strong scaling
• in practice, overheads limit the scalability of real parallel programs
• Amdahl’s law models these in terms of serial and parallel fractions
• larger problems generally scale better: Gustafson’s law

Load balance is also a crucial factor.

More of my philosophy about humanity and about the jews and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that jews(not the religious ones)
are really successful, since they are much more educated, since 61% of them have higher education, also they are good businessmen and good businesswomen and they create a sophisticated network that is based on there merit and that brings much more quality. So i invite you to look at the following video about why the jews are so much successful so that to notice it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaJ5fCZ3r-A

More of my philosophy about the stability and about the meaning and purpose of human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, since i have passed two certified
IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and notice that i have
thought and written rapidly my below thoughts, and now i will talk
a little bit more about what is the meaning and purpose of human life, so i think that the previous old philosophers were pessimistic about the meaning and purpose of human life, but i think i am more optimistic and i am not pessimistic, and i say that since the meaning of human life comes from a kind of stability that permits us to go forward living our human life with self-confidence, and notice that the being stability is not the resisting to change, since i define the being instability as something bad that hurts the system, and notice that i am also saying that stability comes mainly from mastery of science and technology, but i think, as i am saying it below , that the thinking it GDP per capita so that to become rich is also an interesting way of doing, and read about it carefully in my below thoughts, so i think that we have not to be pessimistic about the meaning of human life, since i think that we can attain a kind of stability that permits us to appreciate pleasures of life and be much more happy, so i invite you to read my following thoughts in the following web link so that to understand how and so that to understand my views about it:

And now here is a part of my philosophy about how to be self-confidence and about how to be the positive energy and how to be hope so that you notice how my philosophy is smart:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the meaning and purpose of human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, since i have passed two certified
IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and now i will talk about
an important subject in philosophy, and it is about the meaning and
purpose of human life, but before, i invite you to look at the
following video that is talking not wisely about the meaning and purpose
of human life, and you have to look at it carefully so that to understand my point of view below:

Why the world is going crazy—and how to win back our minds | Jamie Wheal | Big Think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqJQvJ7i7Ek

So i think i am highly smart and i will explain my smart way of showing
you what is the meaning and purpose of human life, so how do you think
i will explain what is the meaning and purpose of human life ? it is
by discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence, and the patterns
that i am discovering are the following:

I think that the meaning or purpose of human life has to give you like
a kind of stability that permits you to go forward into living
your life with much more confidence, so i think that the pattern
that i am discovering that permits you to resist instabilities is the following:

Here is my other new proverb in english and french:

Voici mon nouveau proverbe en français et en anglais:

"La stabilité s'obtient avec la force de la perfection,
car quand vous devenez plus parfait vous augmentez
vos forces et donc vous résistez mieux aux instabilités,
et je pense que ceci est comme une loi de la moralité"

"Stability is obtained with the force of perfection,
because when you become more perfect you increase
your strenghts , then you better resist instabilities,
and I think this is like a law of Morality"

So as you are noticing that my proverb above is also saying that
by becoming more and more perfect you also easy more and more
the hard work by the process of reusability of your intelligence and
your experience etc. and you better and better resist instabilities,
and of course we have to take into account the exponential progress
of our humanity that is bringing, and really fast, a much more stability that is required by the meaning and purpose of human life, since this exponential progress will make us really soon much much more powerful,
and this much more powerful brings also much more stability and much more quality, so the very important thing to do is to manage well this exponential progress of our humanity, and here is what i am saying about this exponential progress of our humanity:

And i also say that we have "just" already attained the knee
of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place
where growth suddenly switches from a slower to an even faster
exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our
humanity has "just" already started to go exponentially even much
faster, this is why i say that in about 10 years from now we will become so powerful because of it. And you have to look at the following video so that to understand this exponential progress of our humanity:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

And of course so that to understand much more my point of view of what is the meaning and purpose of human life, i invite you to read all my following thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the essence of competition and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as you have just noticed, i have just
said that it is from competition that comes quality, but it is
understandable that humans are naturally selfish and egoistic since it is like a game of "competition" where you have to get a big profit,
but as i have just said below, you have to notice carefully that
competition regulates this naturally selfish and egoistic of humans,
since we have to be also egoism of a group by also being economic investment and egoism of a zone such as the European union, so then we have to not only think about competition as an individual competition, but we have to think competition as competition of a group or of a zone such as the European union, and as you are noticing that it is inherent to my talking below about competition that competition is pushed forward towards more and more perfection, so i think that it is from competition that comes quality,
so read my below previous thoughts so to understand much more my views.

More of my philosophy about the essence of Democracy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that the pattern that i am seeing with my fluid intelligence is that you have to look at Democracy from the competition point of view, since i think that it is from competition that comes quality, since i think that we have to measure the efficiency of Democracy by how it brings quality, so i think that Democracy has
to ensure like the right competition between actors that represent Democracy so that to bring the right quality, so for example how do we bring "justice" to people ? so i will give you a good example so that
you understand:

So i think that a technocratic dictatorship has the tendency to be
performance oriented, since i think that it like wants people to be like
highly performant or be like robots, but it is why i think that Democracy has the tendency to like well balance between the power of the people that are not Elites and the Elites that can have this tendency of being performance oriented, and this permits to humanize correctly the society and this permits to bring justice.

So as you notice that in Democracy this kind of competition that balances the powers is a good thing. And of course in Democracy there
is a competition between in one side the medias and a part of the congress and in the other side the governance and it is like a well balance that brings quality, and in Democracy there is also a competition that like well balance between in one side the power of the president or the prime minister that governs and in the other side the congress, and this also brings quality, so as you notice that this
competition that balances the powers in this kind of way is a good thing. So i think that it is from competition that comes quality, and here is more what i have just said about competition:

More of my philosophy about competition and about quality and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, i think that quality in an atheistic system comes from "competition", so then so that to be quality , competition is first and foremost the will to fight, since even America’s military argues that “will to fight” is the disposition and decision to fight, act, or persevere, and notice that this will to fight is a cause of quality that precedes the good smartness or good education as causes of quality, and i think that competition is also the acts of competition of the acts of being good smartness or/and the acts of being good wisdom and such , so then what we have to be is to be competition that brings the right quality, so then you have to be for example a competition in a fight for life, and you have to be economic competition of Adam Smith the father of economic Liberalism, and i invite you to read again the following interesting article that proves that humans are naturally and individually selfish and egoistic:

https://thebaynet.com/humans-are-naturally-selfish-study-finds-html/

So as you notice on the above interesting article about a study, that humans are naturally selfish and egoistic since it is like a game of "competition" where you have to get a big profit, but i think that i am highly smart and i say that the seeking the big profit by being competition is also regulated by antitrust laws, and individual self-interest and egoism creates competition and by the mechanism of competition we become self-interest and egoism of a group and of a society or of a zone such as the European union and then we become collaboration and cooperation and even solidarity in a society or in a zone such as the European union or in global world and that creates prosperity and happiness of nations, and also we have to say that when we get a big profit we can also help the others by being solidarity,
so then we have not to be pessimistic about humans that are naturally and individually selfish and egoistic, but we have to be patience since it takes some time so that this individual self-interest and egoism becomes collaboration and cooperation and even solidarity as i am explaining it, and of course we have to be much more optimistic since capitalism is not a zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital and we have to be much more optimistic since self-interest is most of the time regulated by competition to not lead to corruption, fraud, price-gouging, and cheating, as has said it Adam Smith the father of economic Liberalism, and notice that we have to look at competition from a broader point of view since competition is also
competition inside a Democracy that fights efficiently corruption by using different political parties and different political groups inside the congress etc. and competition that fights efficiently corruption is also the separation of powers in USA, since the U.S. constitution establishes three separate but equal branches of government: the legislative branch (makes the law), the executive branch (enforces the law), and the judicial branch (interprets the law), so i think that for example USA is much less corrupt than African countries or such countries since they lack this kind of "competition" that balances this way the powers.

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the respectability of Democracy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that Democracy gets its respectability from the mechanisms of Democracy, so since Democracy
is not confident with this or that political party , so the governance in a democratic system has to actively and proactively be judged all along the period of the governance, so then Democracy becomes more "respectable" than dictatorship of the one political party such as the one of communist China of today, since in communist China of today
we can not be confident with its dictatorship of the one political
party, since it is the mechanisms of Democracy such as the congress and the medias that brings respectability, i am saying that the congress , such as the USA congress, is a mechanism of Democracy since it comes from the multipartism Democracy that is an enhanced Democracy, and i am saying that medias such as CNN and Fox news are mechanisms of democracy, since they are so strongly connected with Democracy and so strongly important for Democracy that, i think, they become part of Democracy, so it is why i say that dictatorship of the one political party like in China is less respectable than Democracy, so it makes us less confident with the communist Chinese system.

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about Democracy and about China and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i am noticing that communist system of China of today is saying that its dictatorship system of the one political party has an advantage over the democratic system of USA, and it is that it is more meritocratic, but i think i am highly smart and i say that it is not so smart to say so, since Democracy is not confident with this or that political party, since Democracy with its mechanisms has to actively and proactively judge the governance and acts correctly, and it is what is lacking in communist system of China of today, so the communist China system of today is not correct governance, and i will add that the democratic system such as USA has also another advantage and it is that eventhough the governance can be less meritocratic, the governance in a democratic system is actively and proactively judged all along the period of the governance, and of course the governance in a Democracy has to be limited to around 4 years before doing the elections again so that to not be problematic, and there is another advantage to Democracy and it is that it is like a well balance between the power of the people and the power of the Elites that are actively and proactively judging the governance all along the period of the governance, such as the medias of CNN and Fox news, and of course those important medias such as CNN and Fox news have not only to be "objective", but they have to be meritocratic system that brings the best of the quality, so i think that being Democracy is the right thing to do.

More of my philosophy about household leverage and about financial institutions and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as you are noticing, i have just explained how to enhance the reliability of financial institutions, so it is about household leverage and about toxic assets and about the stronger capital and liquidity buffers and about the reduced reliance, and we know that the household leverage, as i am talking about it below, is a ratio that measures the indebtedness of households in relation with their income, that is their spending and saving capacity. High leverage ratios are often interpreted as a sign of financial vulnerability though not only debt and liabilities but also assets should be considered in such an assessment. High indebtedness levels generally increase the financing costs of the borrower, deteriorate balance sheet positions and may restrict access to new financing. So i think that so that to enhance reliability of the financial institutions so that to not
have a financial crisis as the USA financial crisis of the 2007-2009, we have to be higher standards of loans by looking carefully at household leverage before giving the loans and we have to avoid toxic assets and and we have to be stronger capital and liquidity buffers and we have to have a reduced reliance as is explaining it the paper from the Journal of Economic Perspectives below, so read my below thoughts so that to understand more:

I invite you to read the following interesting paper from the Journal of Economic Perspectives, that i have just read carefully, about "The Growth of Finance" by Robin Greenwood and David Scharfstein:

https://www.hbs.edu/ris/Publication%20Files/Growth%20of%20Finance_6ec86a21-8e68-4abc-bb09-45abaacd7be5.pdf

I think i am smart, and i say that i think there was a problem
with the financial sector and it is that in the first theoretical implementation of the financial sector was that a primary function of the financial sector is to dampen the effects of risk by reallocating it efficiently to parties that can bear risks the most easily (read about it on the paper of Merton and Bodie 1995), but there was some practical constraints in the reality and it was about the benefits of expanding access to mortgage credit, there are a number of societal costs from such an expansion, including instability from excessive household leverage. Moreover, the shadow banking system that facilitated this expansion made the financial system more fragile. And it was also the cause of the financial USA crisis of the 2007-2009 that began years earlier with cheap credit and lax lending standards that fueled a housing bubble, so i think that we have not to make again those mistakes in the financial sector from toxic assets and from "bad loans", so we have to "higher" the standards of the loans etc. in the financial sector, but I think from the following report we know that Financial institutions are now generally less vulnerable today than they were before the crisis, with stronger capital and liquidity buffers and a reduced reliance, read more here to notice it:

Potential Emerging Threats to U.S. Financial Stability

https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/261/2011-Potential-Emerging-Threats-to-U.S.-Financial-Stability.pdf

So i think we have not to be too pessimistic about the financial sector.

And of course i say that the biggest benefit of finance, is to provide opportunities to people, in the sense that in a world where there is no finance, the only way to start a company is to be born rich or to have saved for a long time. In a world where finance works well, the people with talent can actually start firms and reach their dreams without waiting to either have saved the money, or be lucky and receive it from their parents, and once you create this opportunity, you will have the most talented people take advantage of those opportunities, which favors growth, which favors a good allocation of resources and, ultimately, innovation.

More of my philosophy about downsizing and about outsourcing and more
of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as you are noticing i have just spoken
about the downsizing methodology that is used by McKinsey, read it below, but i can go more and more into more details by saying that notice how i am saying that the downsizing higher productivity, and i think i am smart by saying so, since i say that in management the downsizing can create a cost reduction and it can create more "value", and both cost reduction and this more value can attract investors that makes the company much more productive, so as you notice we have not in management just to focus on the short term of the cost reduction of downsizing, and of course i can also say that there is also the way of doing some outsourcing in a company so that to higher productivity and reduce the costs as well, but here again, in this case, it can also attract investors and make the company much more productive.

More of my philosophy about the wage levels and the wage ratios and more of my thoughts..

I will say that workers living standards depend on wage levels, not wage ratios, eventhough when measuring wage dispersion, economists frequently look at the 90/50 ratio — the wage of the worker at the 90th percentile divided by the wage of the worker at the median, but you have to understand that i am talking below about how McKinsey has used the management methodology of downsizing(there is also a destruction of jobs in it) and of part-time employment so that to higher productivity and i am explaining how it has much more destroyed the Middle Class. So reread my following thoughts carefully:

More of my philosophy about productivity and about economic growth and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as you are noticing in my below thoughts that the powerful McKinsey has used the management methodology of downsizing and of part-time employment so that to higher productivity so that to higher economic growth, since the ideal GDP growth rate is between 2% and 3%, and since we know that economic growth is measured as the annual percent change of gross domestic product (GDP), and we know that when you higher GDP per capita you higher richness of the country, but you have to notice that this management of the powerful McKinsey was deficient in that it has destroyed much more the Middle Class, and i am
posting the web link below that shows it, and i say that it is why it was not a Long-term good management, but it was done not wisely for short-term benefits of highering productivity, so now it is why it is necessary to implement progressive capitalism, of Joseph E. Stiglitz the recipient of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics, so that to solve those problems, so i invite you to read my below thoughts about progressive capitalism so that to understand it correctly:

More of my philosophy about the US problems and world problems and more of my thoughts..

I think that i am highly smart, and the main problem of USA as i am showing it below by posting the web links, is that Management consultants, like of the powerful McKinsey, implemented and rationalized a transformation in the American corporation by downsizing in response not to particular business problems but rather to a new managerial ethos and methods; they downsized when profitable as well as when struggling, and during booms as well as busts. So i think it is the main problem, since for example read in the following paper that says that: "In contrast to the conventional wisdom, we find that plants of the U.S. manufacturing sector that increased employment as well as productivity contribute almost as much to overall productivity growth in the 1980s as the plants that increased productivity at the expense of employment."

Read more here so that to understand:

Downsizing and Productivity Growth: Myth or Reality?

https://www.jstor.org/stable/40228705

But about the other problem of part-time employment, i think American corporations have to understand that this way of managing
by part-time employment is limited, since we know that a 10% increase in the part-time share is associated with 4.8% higher productivity, so read my below thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about McKinsey and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to look at the following interesting video about McKinsey:

How McKinsey Became One Of The Most Powerful Companies In The World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBmmMj_maII

And i also invite you to read this interesting article about McKinsey:

How McKinsey Destroyed the Middle Class

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/02/how-mckinsey-destroyed-middle-class/605878/

I think i am smart, and i have just looked at the above video and i have
just read the above article, and i think McKinsey was doing it with like the traditional levers, but i think this classical way of managing is not so difficult for countries, but i think this classical way of managing is much less important than the much important way of doing it
with artificial intelligence, since compelling data reveal a discouraging truth about economic growth in western countries today, since there has been a marked decline in the ability of traditional levers of production capital investment and labor to propel economic growth in western countries, since i also say that in economic management we know that firms with a large part-time employment share are more productive than firms with a large share of full-time workers, but a 10% increase in the part-time share is associated with 4.8% higher productivity, so as you notice there is a limit to this way of managing with part-time employment, like was doing it McKinsey, so i think that it is AI(artificial intelligence) that could increase much more the economic growth rates in western countries by changing the nature of work and creating a new relationship between man and machine. The impact of AI technologies on business can increase much more labor productivity and enable people to make more efficient use of their time, but the most important thing is that Digital and AI literacy is of utmost importance to help countries businesses scale and compete internationally. Investing in widespread digital and AI literacy for the entire population will increase domestic demand for technology and technology jobs. A technologically literate population will create more data, which fuels AI and thus the data-driven economy as a whole. It is also necessary for workers to be able to upskill and re-skill in order to remain productive and competitive in an automated workforce. Countries businesses that adopt AI technology will save from lower production costs, have increased output, and be able to invest more. Increased revenue from this domestic demand, and with a global reputation for responsible AI, will help countries businesses scale globally and compete on the international level.

And read the two following web links so that to understand more what i am saying:

"Compelling data reveal a discouraging truth about growth today. There
has been a marked decline in the ability of traditional levers of
production capital investment and labor to propel economic growth."

And it it says the following:

"Accenture research on the impact of AI in 12 developed economies
reveals that AI could double annual economic growth rates in 2035 by
changing the nature of work and creating a new relationship between man
and machine. The impact of AI technologies on business is projected to
increase labor productivity by up to 40 percent and enable people to
make more efficient use of their time."

Read more here so that to notice it:

https://www.accenture.com/ca-en/insight-artificial-intelligence-future-growth-canada

And McKinsey estimates that AI(Artificial intelligence) may deliver an
additional economic output of around US$13 trillion by 2030, increasing
global GDP by about 1.2 % annually. This will mainly come from
substitution of labour by automation and increased innovation in
products and services.

Read more here:

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2019/637967/EPRS_BRI(2019)637967_EN.pdf

More of my philosophy about smartness and about discovering patterns and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, i think that inventing sophisticated theorems in mathematics is also discovering smart patterns with your fluid intelligence, it is why i am inventing my thoughts by also discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence , but notice that discovering patterns in mathematics is like a low level way of doing like in microeconomics, but discovering patterns can be in a high level way like in macroeconomics, and here is an example of how i am doing it quickly, read my following thoughts about Nikola Tesla and about Garry Tan that i have invented quickly so that to notice how i am discovering smart patterns with my fluid intelligence in a high level way:

More of my philosophy of how i am smart and about what is smartness..

I think i am smart, and i think that smartness is not doing
mathematics, i think being highly smart is discovering smart patterns and composing smartly other patterns with those patterns etc. so i will
give you my examples of how i am genetically highly smart, so read
carefully my following thoughts and notice how i have quickly
read a saying of Nikola Tesla and how i have rapidly discovered
smart patterns with my fluid intelligence in a form of my
showing that Nikola Tesla is not correct thinking and by discovering
other patterns with my fluid intelligence in a form of my invention of my new proverb below etc. so read carefully my following thoughts and you will notice that being highly smart is also quickly discovering smart patterns in the way i am doing it below(and notice below the other smart patterns that i am discovering with my fluid intelligence when i am rapidly showing that Garry Tan is not correct thinking):

More of my philosophy about Nikola Tesla and my proverbs and more..

I have just looked at the following video of the sayings of Nikola Tesla, and you can read about him here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla, and you can look at the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnQ-o6R2wac

And i think Nikola Tesla doesn't look like me, Since of course i am also an inventor of many software scalable algorithms and algorithms, but i don't think Nikola Tesla was a wise type of person like me(and i think it is also genetical in me), since for example he is saying the following saying in the above video:

"Be alone, that is the secret of invention;
be alone, that is when ideas are born"

So i think that the above saying from Nikola Tesla is not smart at all, since creativity needs convergent and divergent thinking, and divergent thinking needs to "collect" information and data from other people so that to be efficient, and i also think that creativity is the mother of invention, so this is why Nikola Tesla is not smart by saying the above saying, and here is more of my smart thoughts about it so that you understand my kind of personality:

More of my philosophy about divergent and convergent thinking and more..

I invite you to look at the following video:

5 Life-changing books YOU MUST READ in 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGZd2dn8IJ4

I think i am smart, and notice that he is talking about the book called "The one thing", and he is saying that we have to be focused on doing one thing at a time because it is good for productivity, and he is saying that doing many things at the same time is not good for productivity, but i think i am smart and i say he is not smart and he is not correct to say so, because we can do many things at the same time and be like divergent thinking before doing one thing at a time and be like convergent thinking, and this kind of efficient "balance" like between convergent and divergent thinking makes the efficient thinking, and here is my new proverb about my methodology:

"Human vitality comes from intellectual openness and intellectual
openness also comes from divergent thinking and you have to well balance
divergent thinking with convergent thinking so that to converge towards
the global optimum of efficiency and not get stuck on a local optimum of
efficiency, and this kind of well balancing makes the good creativity."

And i will explain more my proverb so that you understand it:

I think that divergent thinking is thought process or method used to
generate creative ideas by exploring many possible solutions, but notice
that we even need openness in a form of economic actors that share ideas
across nations and industries (and this needs globalization) that make
us much more creative and that's good for economy, since you can easily
notice that globalization also brings a kind of optimality to divergent
thinking, and also you have to know how to balance divergent thinking
with convergent thinking, since if divergent thinking is much greater
than convergent thinking it can become costly in terms of time, and if
the convergent thinking is much greater than divergent thinking you can
get stuck on local optimum of efficiency and not converge to a global
optimum of efficiency.

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence and evolutionary
algorithms in artificial intelligence so that you understand more:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/joLVchvaCf0

More of my philosophy about an IQ test for the highly smart and more..

I think i am really smart and here is a smart IQ test for the highly smart:

So notice what is saying in the following video the known Garry Tan that is an asian from USA about the how to become rich and notice that he attended Stanford University from 1999 to 2003, and graduated with a bachelor's degree in Computer Systems Engineering:

So I invite you to look at his following video that speaks
about how to become rich:

STOP Chasing Money -- Chase WEALTH. | How To get RICH | Garry Tan's Office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hdu4DlnLIk&t

The person that is speaking on the above video is called Garry Tan,
and here he is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry_Tan

And I think i am smart and i invite you to look at the following
"defect" or "bug" of the above video, look here at what he is saying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hdu4DlnLIk&t=425s

So notice that he is saying that so that to become rich you have to be the following:

"So what is most useful, is actually acquiring skills that nobody else
has, especially in combination that are rare. If you can rebound the
ball and nobody does it quite the way you can, you can be a Hall of Fame
basketball player. And that applies to all the things in your career and
in life."

But it is like an IQ test for the highly smart, since i am quickly discovering a pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is that he is trying to abstract the way of becoming rich by also saying:

"If you can rebound the ball and nobody does it quite the way you can, you can be a Hall of Fame basketball player. And that applies to all the things in your career and in life."

But the pattern that i am quickly discovering with my fluid intelligence is that even if you can rebound the ball and nobody does it quite the way you can, the becoming rich is also not only dependent on the supply but also on the "demand", so if the demand doesn't want to give you enough money so that to become rich , you will still not become rich,
so if you are smart you will also notice that it is also about usefulness, since the demand can find the giving enough money to make
you rich not useful for his pocket, so Garry Tan in the above saying of the video is not so smart, since he is not taking into account the factor that we call usefulness to consumers. So the person on the above video has forgot the very basis of what is it of something has to be useful for the consumers or customers, so read my following smart "redefinition" of Utilitarianism so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about why the definition of Utilitarianism is like
an IQ test..

Notice that i think i am smart, since when i just looked rapidly at the
definition below of Utilitarianism, i have rapidly discovered a pattern
with my fluid intelligence and it is that even if the definition
of Utilitarianism is: That Utilitarianism prescribes actions that
maximise happiness and well-being for all affected individuals,
i can easily see a pattern with my fluid intelligence since i am
smart, since the pattern is that Utilitarianism maximises happiness and
well-being by well balancing taking into account not
only the present but also the future, i mean that responability
is inherent to the definition since the well balancing forces us
to be responsability in the present or today so that to maximize
correctly happiness and well being tomorrow or in the future.

I think i am really smart, and what i am trying to explain is that
you have first to know that a language is also an abstraction of the reality, since even a concept is an abstraction of the reality and also
a language is full of concepts, and not only that but a very important
thing in the process of thinking is that you have to know how to
make a difference between what we call in french: "La pensée duale" et
"La pensée multimodale", and it means in english: that there is a thinking that is like a boolean logical of thinking and there is a more efficient thinking that comes with precision in form of nuances etc.
and it is the weakness of the above abstraction of the known Garry Tan,
since his abstraction of how to become rich doesn't come with the right precision and the right nuances, since notice that the becoming rich depends not only on the supply but also on the demand and the demand can be influenced by other factors such as Covid-19 or the like that prevent
from making rich an individual or individuals in the supply, so
it is why i say that the known Garry Tan above is not so smart.

I can give you another IQ test that i have rapidly invented and
here it is:

So i will give my example of pattern recognition with my fluid
intelligence that permits to understand, here it is:

So if you want to go fast from my country Morocco to another country
called USA , how will you do it ? or what will you do ?

It is like my IQ test..

So if you answer that you need for example to use a fast airplane to go
fast from Morocco to USA, your answer is a stupid answer, so you need
the smart answer, so i will answer that the fast airplane too has to be
"reliable" and your "health" has too to permit it and the "weather" has
too to permit it, so now you are clearly noticing that you need to take
into account many "factors" so that to go fast from Morocco to USA, so
you are clearly noticing that being smart needs also a good plan.

More precision of my philosophy about Utilitarianism..

I invite you to read the following definition of what is Utilitarianism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilitarianism

More of my philosophy about the essence of moral superiority and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i think i am a wise type of person,
so notice carefully in my below thoughts that i am saying that
moral superiority is what brings order, so is moral superiority
science or technicality ? so i think it can be part of science or
it can be technical or like technical, but i think that its essence is that it is like "synchronization" of processes in software parallel programming, i mean that it is like the right tuning, so being wise is to tune it correctly and wisely, so moral superiority uses the tools in a wise way by tuning correctly.

More of my philosophy about moral superiority and about American exceptionalism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i think i am a wise type of person,
and i will ask an important philosophical question and it is the following:

As you have just noticed, i have just spoken about from where comes
moral superiority, but the second important question is: Why have we
to be moral superiority ?

I think i am highly smart, and i think that there is not only the being capitalism, but there is also the being moral superiority, but i think that the moral superiority comes from wisdom as i am explaining below, and i think it is also an engine that makes us order or world order and that makes us transcend our animal instincts that prevent us from thinking correctly, and i think that moral superiority is what has to make american exceptionalism or chinese exceptionalism.

More of my philosophy of from where comes the moral superiority and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will ask the following really important philosophical questions:

From where comes the moral superiority so that to say if for example
western countries are the morally superior or is Islam or Arab countries
the morally superior ? and how can we efficiently abstract the answer ?

So i think i am highly smart, and i think i am a wise type of person,
and i think i have to find the pattern with my fluid intelligence
that answers efficiently the questions, so here it is:

I think that the pattern is that when you use a tool , it can hurt
or it can be good ! like when you use a knife ! so it is this pattern
that answers efficiently the question, since the moral superiority comes from you having to use the tool in a wise way, so moral superiority doesn't come from you being technologically or/and scientifically superior, but it comes from you using wisely the tools that are
science and technology. And now so that to be more precise, here
is the correct definition of "wisdom":

"Wisdom is the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment, so then having the good judgment is also being genetically
apt at being a wise type of person, so i think that being a wise
type of person is both genetical and cultural"

And here is one of my proverb that talks about the being wise:

"There is some french that say: "On doit manier bien le verbe", "That we
have to speak or write a sophisticated language" , but they do not say
that speaking or writing a sophisticated language can become a deadly or
dangerous weapon, so i answer them in french: "Il faut aussi enseigner
le savoir vivre ensemble en enseignant aussi une philosophie efficace de
vie", that means in english: "That we have to efficiently educate people
by also learning them a good and efficient philosophy so that they know
how to live in harmony"

Here is my other proverbs:

"Being strong can become being weak by containing a small weak part that
makes you weak, and being weak can become being strong by containing a
small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong"

Here is my other new proverb:

"When you want to construct a much better version of yourself so
that to become successful, there is the first way of the hard working
way, but the hard working way is not the efficient and smart way, this
is why you can construct a much better version of yourself
by being some creative thinking and by being exponential thinking and by
using the exponential progress and growth brought by digitalization to
sell on internet your product or service from this some creative
thinking so that to be successful, so as you notice that this shows that
we have to be positive about our world, and this shows that my following
proverb is truth that actually says the following: The being weak can
become being strong by containing a small strong part of great weight of
importance that makes you strong, since the some creative thinking is a
small part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since it
is not only capital and talents that make you successful, but it is also
some creative ideas that makes the great Capital that makes you
successful and the great capital that attracts talents that makes you
much more successful than successful."

And read all my other new proverbs in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

Here is also one important proverb of mine about Resourcefulness that
permits you to understand it:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and
resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset
and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources
that help us, and resourcefulness is also to know who/what to look for
and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an
engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be
positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits
to easy the jobs for you."

More of my philosophy about the Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan political spirit and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and now i will discuss one really important subject in political philosophy and it is about personal responsability, and i will invite you to look at the following video
that talks about this subject in a not wise and not correct way:

The Invention of Individual Responsibility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp4FGAv2gks

I think i am highly smart and i think i am a wise type of person,
so notice in the above video how many US and british presidents, like Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher and even Bill Clinton, were not talking wisely and correctly about personal responsability,
since they were saying that they had to cease to be a welfare system
like they were before and they had called the others or the people to be personal responsability and they had done it in a not wise way, since i think, like happiness, personal responsability is a systemic thing and it is multifactorial, so i think i am smart and notice carefully how i am talking in my below thoughts about the how it is "competition" that brings quality and notice how i am also talking about the "Will to fight", but here again the being this competition is multifactorial, i mean for example wich of the engines you use so that to be an efficient competition ? so now you are noticing that even the being competition is multifactorial , so then we can logically infer that personal reponsability too is multifactorial, since this personal responsability too, like competition, needs engines that pushes you forward at being the right personal responsability or the right competition, and now you are noticing that i am highly smart since i say that personal responsability, and thus the being competition that brings quality, needs engines, and it is why i am talking about those engines that are the being self-confidence and the how to be the positive energy and how to be hope , so read about it in my following smart part of my philosophy so that to understand my views:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

More of my philosophy about liberal egalitarian and more about capitalism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as you have just noticed, i have just
posted, read it below, about how AI(artificial intelligence) from Deepmind had settled on a redistribution mechanism that was similar to liberal egalitarian, but you have to notice that the "egalitarian" of liberal egalitarian is not about strict equality, but it is about equal access to opportunity, and it looks like the American dream that was initially conceived by Thomas Jefferson as each citizen’s right to the pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, this American dream is not about guaranteed outcomes, of course, but the pursuit of opportunities, so notice carefully that i have just spoken more and more about those kind of opportunities that we have to have and that makes the American dream, like for example my talking in my below thoughts about Progressive Capitalism, of Joseph E. Stiglitz the recipient of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics, that we have to implement so that to be correctly liberal egalitarian, and notice that Joseph E. Stiglitz is saying in his videos below that he has advised the democratic party about his reforms of his progressive capitalism, so read my below thoughts carefully so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about how AI from Deepmind had settled on a redistribution mechanism that was similar to liberal egalitarian and more of my thoughts..

AI(artificial intelligence) from Deepmind had settled on a redistribution mechanism that was similar to liberal egalitarian, you can read more about it in the following web link:

https://singularityhub.com/2022/07/04/deepminds-new-ai-may-be-better-at-distributing-societys-resources-than-humans-are/

More of my philosophy of does big money brings happiness and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i will answer fast the following philosophical question:

Does big money brings happiness ?

So i think that so that to maximize at best the being rich you have
also to know that you have to for example maximize at best the being educated, like i am showing you below about how the jews maximize at best the being educated , so then as you notice i am not just speaking of happiness as being just individual happiness, since happiness is also a "systemic" thing, so then i will say that when you maximize at best the being educated and the being responsability, you can then say that big money maximize at best the being happiness, so then i think that the following video where a religious jewish says that money doesn't produce happiness is not true, but notice that he doesn't say as i am saying that when you maximize at best the being educated and the being responsability, you can then say that big money maximize at best the being happiness, so look at the following video so that you notice it:

They Are Programmed to be RICH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIdSFZSueGI

More of my philosophy about jews and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that jews(not the religious ones)
are really successful, since they are much more educated, since 61% of them have higher education, also they are good businessmen and good businesswomen and they create a sophisticated network that is based on there merit and that brings much more quality. So i invite you to look at the following video about why the jews are so much successful so that to notice it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaJ5fCZ3r-A

Also read my below thoughts so that to understand more my views:

[...]

So then i think i am highly smart and notice the following saying of Hitler:

“The stronger must dominate and not mate with the weaker, which would signify the sacrifice of its own higher nature. Only the born weakling can look upon this principle as cruel, and if he does so it is merely because he is of a feebler nature and narrower mind; for if such a law did not direct the process of evolution then the higher development of organic life would not be conceivable at all.”
― Adolf Hitler

Read the saying of Hitler here so that to notice:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/30691.Adolf_Hitler

I think i am highly smart and i say that Hitler is not at all smart in his above saying, since we have first to define what is "stronger" , so for example the stronger is not the smarter and/or the wiser, since you can be the stronger by having the most powerful military or the most stronger will to fight without being the smarter and wiser and this can cause that you win the competition or the fight, so when Hitler says in the above saying: "the stronger must dominate", i think from my explanation above that it is stupid to say so, since also the being stronger is also not the being the smarter and wiser . And i also think this strictness of Hitler is not correct, since he was not understanding the disadvantage of when the genetic algorithm can be more elitist in the crossover steps, since this kind of Elitism in a genetic algorithm can has the tendency to not efficiently higher the average best of the average members of the population, and you can read more about my below thoughts of the following web links about the genetic algorithm.

Also Hitler says the following:

“Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.”
― Adolf Hitler

So i think that this strictness of Hitler is not correct,
since we need a level of humanitarianism that also soften morals
and that makes us less violent.

So i think that Hitler is too much strict and too much violent.

And of course you can take a look at my thoughts in the following web links about competition and about the welfare system and about how competition regulates egoism and selfishness and more:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/KLEJuMnN3Ho

And read here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/sw5EarahFo8

And now here is a part of my philosophy about how to be self-confidence and about how to be the positive energy and how to be hope so that you notice how my philosophy is smart:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

More of my philosophy of why the market is first and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following interesting video where Benjamin Netanyahu the previous prime minister of Israel says a very important thing that i have also just said previously in my own way, so look at the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8NarTCoVF0

And here is the very important thing that says Benjamin Netanyahu the previous prime minister of Israel in the above video:

"You think that mathematicians and computer engineers or mechanical engineers or doctors are first. They are very important, but they are
not first. They are second.

There was a country that had the best mathematicians, the best physicists, the best metallurgists in the world. But that country was
very poor. It is called the Soviet Union.

What comes first is markets. This was the main thing that i tried to bring to Israel economy, in my own way"

So it is why i am highly smart, and i have just said previously that you can think GDP per capita so that to become a rich country, and read my previous thoughts so that to understand how:

More of my philosophy about Dubai and about Israel and about tech and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i have just looked again at the
following video of a jewish that is saying that since Israel is
much more innovative in science and technology than Dubai,
so Dubai is much less successful than Israel( You can look at the video
here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuPx61911Oo ), but i think he is not right since Dubai is not thinking it like that, but it is thinking it GDP per capita that is also valued in a currency that is convertible to the US dollar or to gold, and it is what is making Dubai a rich country, it is by highering GDP per capita, but i say that highering the GDP per capita doesn't come only by innovating in technology or/and science, since it can come for example from Foreign direct investments and from being the good business that can make you a rich country, as i am explaining below, so read my following thoughts so that to understand how:

More of my philosophy about the how many african countries
will become 1st World countries in about 2 decades and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and i say that there is many african countries
that will become 1st World countries in about two decades and
you can look at them on the following video:

Top 10 Wealthiest African countries by GDP Per Capita that would become 1st World Countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suEqpuoSxnQ

More of my philosophy about the economic miracle of Israel and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and i say that Israel is an economic miracle,
since even if Israel is relatively "poor" in natural resources,
its GDP per capita is around the GDP per capita of Canada, and it
is 4 times the GDP per capita of Russia, so i think that Israel can
not be economically compared to USA or Canada, since USA and Canada
and Russia too are also really rich in natural ressources, since for example Canada, where i am living, has long ranked among the world leaders in the production of uranium, zinc, nickel, potash, asbestos, sulfur, cadmium, and titanium. Canada is also a major producer of iron ore, coal, petroleum, gold, copper, silver, lead, and a number of ferroalloys, but i repeat that even if Israel was and is relatively "poor" in natural resources, it is an economic miracle, but so that to know more about the disadvantages of Israel, read my below thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the GDP per capita and about properity and more of my thoughts..

The ideal GDP growth rate is between 2% and 3%, and we know that economic growth is measured as the annual percent change of gross domestic product (GDP), so notice in the following graphical chart
that Rwanda has highered much more economic growth by attracting Foreign direct investments, and notice in the following chart how the net inflow in percentage of GDP between years 2010 and 2020 was very good:

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/BX.KLT.DINV.WD.GD.ZS?locations=RW

So i think that the economic miracle of Rwanda comes mainly from Foreign direct investments.

So as you notice that highering much more economic growth by Foreign direct investments is the best way for Morocco too, and i think that
Morocco can be much more successful than Rwanda since Morocco has also a strategic location, between Europe and sub-Saharan Africa and notice that so that to attract much more efficiently Foreign Direct Investments, you have also to ensure good governance, which includes accountability, transparency and efficiency in deploying scarce resources to key sectors of the national economy.

Other than that i have to speak about the GDP per capita so that
to understand wich of the countries are much more prosperous,
so i think that the GDP per capita of Israel is around the GDP per
capita of Canada, and it is 4x times higher than Russia, so i think that
the GDP per capita is so good in Israel since Israel has efficiently highered economic growth by attracting Foreign direct investments and
by its good labour resources and also by its good scientific and technical progress that promotes the efficiency growth of all resources,
but the disadvantages in Israel is that its cost of living is so high and you can also notice it by reading the following article:

https://www.thetravel.com/tel-aviv-worlds-most-expensive-city/

And the other disadvantage of Israel is the following:

I have just taken a look at the average wage by countries, here it is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_wage

So notice carefully that the average wage of Canada, where i am living, is greater than Israel by 30%, and i think it is a disadvantage in Israel.

More of my philosophy about the other factors of competitiveness and innovation and more of my thoughts..

As you have just noticed i have just talked about how Morocco can
higher much more productivity and has a higher "competitive" market
by being high economic "integration" with the other Maghrebis or Maghrebians countries such as Algeria and Tunisia etc., but as you have just noticed i have not talked about innovation more deeply, but i think that Morocco can enhance much more its living conditions by following the way of my thoughts below, but of course you have to notice that it is "inherent" to my thoughts below that Morocco has to have a well diversified economy so that to be a "resilient" economy, so read again carefully my following thoughts:

More of my philosophy about economic growth and about economy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i say that we have not to simplify too much the Macroeconomic model , so we have to take into account the most important
factors, so i think that the economic growth is provided by attraction of the investments, and by the labour resources, also by the scientific and technical progress that promotes the efficiency growth of all resources, it is why i think that Morocco my country has to much more efficiently attract Foreign Direct Investments that is so important for economic growth, not only that, but Morocco has to higher productivity by also providing a good education for its people, but i think that Morocco has a young and relatively well-trained population and a relatively low labour cost, so i think that the best way for Morocco is to attract Foreign Direct Investments that enhance quality and productivity and Morocco has to higher much more productivity, but so that to attract much more efficiently Foreign Direct Investments, i think Morocco has to also enlarge its market by being high economic "integration" with the other Maghrebis or Maghrebians countries such as Algeria and Tunisia etc. and it has to easy much more the administrative burdens that slow down business activities, and i also think that Morocco's debt-to-GDP is not so bad, other than that i think we can be optimistic about capitalism since capitalism is not a zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital. Also here is how i have also explained how to higher much more efficiently productivity:

[...]

Read more here his thoughts about productivity:

[...]

More of my philosophy about moroccan inventors..

As you have notice i come from Morocco so i am moroccan
and i invite you to read the following about moroccan
inventors:

In Switzerland, Mohamed Yalouh won the gold medal for his invention "Aerial fluid disturbance method without parasitic loads for supersonic flight", during the international competition of inventions and innovations, held from 18 to 20 July, the Moroccan association said in a statement.

In the United States, Imad El Hana and Mohamed Yalouh won two gold medals at the AII American DAVINCI International Innovation and Invention Expo, respectively, for their inventions "Sun Power Revolution" and "Aerial fluid disturbance method without parasitic loads for supersonic flight," the statement added.

In Canada, Mustapha Oubouhouch won the gold medal and the award of excellence for his invention "Underwater Free Breathing Apparatus" at the International Invention Innovation Competition iCAN 2021, it noted.

In addition, during the IWA 2021 Innovation Week, organized from September 8 to 12 by OFEED Morocco, Moroccan inventors won 14 awards, including 6 Gold, 1 Silver and 5 Bronze medals.

Read more here:

https://www.mapnews.ma/en/actualites/general/invention-morocco-stood-out-four-international-competitions

Also i have to talk about a researcher in Artificial intelligence
that comes from Morocco and that is called Yoshua Bengio, and In 2017, Bengio was named an Officer of the Order of Canada.[27] The same year, he was nominated Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada and received the Marie-Victorin Quebec Prize.[28][29] Together with Geoffrey Hinton and Yann LeCun, Bengio won the 2018 Turing Award. and In 2020 he was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society, you can read more about him here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshua_Bengio

I am also an inventor of many scalable algorithms, you can read about some of them in the following web link:

And you can read more about my education and my way of doing here:

Here is more proof of the fact that i have invented many scalable
algorithms and algorithms:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/V9Go8fbF10k

And you can take a look at my photo that i have just put
here in my website(I am 53 years old):

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/jackson-network-problem

Yet more philosophy about how Morocco is advancing quickly..

Morocco Wins 2 Gold Medals in Pan African Mathematics Olympiads

Morocco was ranked first in the competition, with 147 points,
outperforming South Africa (142 points), and Tunisia (133 points).

Read more here:

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2019/04/269989/morocco-wins-2-gold-medals-in-pan-african-mathematics-olympiads/

And look at the following video about the Aerospace Industry in Morocco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEqdgBU7KEE

More philosophy about how Morocco is advancing quickly..

I invite you to look at the following interesting video:

Immersion dans la future cité Mohammed VI Tanger Tech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLAFNgXb87U

China’s challenge in Morocco’s Africa-to-Europe commercial corridor

Read more here:

https://www.eastasiaforum.org/2020/08/01/chinas-challenge-in-moroccos-africa-to-europe-commercial-corridor/

More of my philosophy about the Market equilibrium and about the Macroeconomic models..

I will talk more about the Market equilibrium and the Macroeconomic models:

So i think that a market is considered free if the next
conditions are satisfied:

- the market is not regulated by authority directly or indirectly;
- the criminal pressure is absent;
- there is no price collusion between monopolistic suppliers.

And of course the most important thing in the free market is also self-interest or egoism that is most of the time regulated by "competition" to not lead to corruption, fraud, price-gouging, and cheating, as has said it Adam Smith the father of economic Liberalism, so the commodity price in a free market with the right competition depends on the demand and the suggestion only, so then sellers stimulate the demand by lowering the price if the commodity is in plenty. In so manner they can force sale and avoid the loss of perishable commodities. If the commodity is in shortage, sellers do not miss the opportunity to rise the price, and when above mentioned mechanism works, a dynamical balance of demand and supply takes place in some time and the price is stabilized at a definite level. But notice that there is also the other mechanism that permits to control "inflation" and it is the by the supply of money and by interest rates, read about it in my below thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the modern economics and about Keynesian economics and more of my thoughts..

And i invite you to read the following interesting article:

Does Keynes’s theory still hold up?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/02/does-keynes-s-theory-still-hold-up/

More of my philosophy about the Keynesian economics and more..

I think i am highly smart and i will invite you to look at the following new video about how the governments of Europe and USA have spent more in the economy and were following the Keynesian economics in the period of economic Crisis of Covid-19, since i think that Keynesian economics even if it is not the modern way by using the supply of money and by interest rates, can still has some "advantage" in this kind of economic crisis, and the macroeconomic theories and models of Keynesian economics is about how aggregate demand (total spending in the economy) strongly influences economic output and inflations, so i invite you to look at the following new video so that to understand the how of it:

The EU's New Plan to Transform the Economy - VisualPolitik EN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2-HqLZJIhU

But i will say that Milton Friedman, an American economist awarded the 1976 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics for his contribution to consumption analysis and to monetary history and theory, including his observations of the complexity of stabilization policy, was the founders of the modern monetarist school of economics, that held that the business cycle is determined mainly by the supply of money and by interest rates, rather than by government fiscal policy - contrary to the long-prevailing view of Keynes and his followers. So then you have to understand that the modern way in economics with wich we manage inflation and unemployment is no more using keynesian economics, but it is by using for example the following way using the supply of money and by interest rates:

I think i am highly smart, and i think that the Federal Reserve policymakers of USA are trying to slow down the economy and subdue inflation by highering interest rates, and highering interest rates make money costlier and borrowing less appealing and that, in turn, slows demand to catch up with supply, which has lagged badly throughout the pandemic, but that's the macroeconomics of it, and its potential effects include lower wages, a halt or even a drop in home prices and a decline in stock market valuations etc., but notice that the highering of interest rates reduces the demand, so i think it has a macroeconomic effects of balancing by creating lower prices in one side and part of the economy and this compensate much more for the higher prices in the other side and part of the economy, but notice that it doesn't mean that the highering of interest rates solves all the problems.

And now i will talk about the macroeconomic models:

The central place in the economic theory are taken by the dynamic
items, namely – the long-term market equilibrium and the growth of the
national income which is a main base for well-being of the people. The
economic growth is provided by attraction of the investments, the labour
resources, also by the scientific and technical progress that promotes the efficiency growth of all resources. On this reason the economical models consider the very important components – the investment, the manpower resources and the productivity of labour. The growth indicators are the joint product output and its important part – public consumption funds. And of course you can take a look at my thoughts in the following web links about competition and about the welfare system and about how competition regulates egoism and selfishness and more:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/KLEJuMnN3Ho

And read here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/sw5EarahFo8

And now here is a part of my philosophy about how to be self-confidence and about how to be the positive energy and how to be hope so that you notice how my philosophy is smart:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

More of my philosophy about the american dream and more of my thoughts..

The American dream was initially conceived by Thomas Jefferson as each citizen’s right to the pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, this american dream is not about guaranteed outcomes, of course, but the pursuit of opportunities, so notice carefully
that i have just spoken more and more about those kind of opportunities
that we have to have and that makes the american dream, like for example
my talking in my below thoughts about Progressive Capitalism of Joseph E. Stiglitz, since Joseph E. Stiglitz is saying in his videos below that he has advised the democratic party about his reforms of his progressive capitalism, so read my below thoughts carefully so that to understand:

And I have just looked at many videos on youtube of Joseph Stiglitz and
i have just understood him well, but i have just quickly found the following interesting video of him that explains well the reforms that we need so that to be progressive capitalism, and he is saying in this video that he has advised the democratic party about his reforms of his
progressive capitalism and i think that he is a democrat, so i
invite you to look at his following interesting video so that
to understand:

Joseph Stiglitz on People, Power, and Profit | Munich Security Conference 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sym4UZOjhJc

And more precision about more of my philosophy about progressive capitalism..

I invite you again to look at the following interesting video of Joseph E. Stiglitz that speaks about some thoughts of his interesting book “People, Power, and Profits: Progressive Capitalism for an Age of Discontent.”:

Joseph Stiglitz on People, Power, and Profits: Progressive Capitalism for an Age of Discontent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLJksgMIDdI

And read his following interesting article in The New York Times so that
to understand:

Joseph E. Stiglitz is a university professor at Columbia, the 2001 recipient of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics, a former chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, a former chief economist of the World Bank and the author, most recently, of “People, Power, and Profits: Progressive Capitalism for an Age of Discontent.”, and i invite you to read his following interesting article in The New York Times:

Progressive capitalism is not an oxymoron

Read more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/opinion/sunday/progressive-capitalism.html

More of my philosophy about the exponential progress and about capitalism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and of course i have to talk more about why i am optimistic about capitalism, and here is why , read the following thoughts about the Ramez Naam’s new book so that to understand:

The Limits of the Earth, Part 1: Problems

"In my own new book, The Infinite Resource: The Power of Ideas on a Finite Planet, I challenge this view. The problem isn’t economic growth, per se. Nor is the problem that our natural resources are too small. While finite, the natural resources the planet supplies are vast and far larger than humanity needs in order to continue to thrive and grow prosperity for centuries to come. The problem, rather, is the types of resources we access, and the manner and efficiency with which we use them.

And the ultimate solution to those problems is innovation – innovation in the science and technology that we use to tap into physical resources, and innovation in the economic system that steers our consumption.

The situation we’re in isn’t a looming wall that we’re doomed to crash into. It’s a race – a race between depletion and pollution of natural resources on one side, and our pace of innovation on the other."

Read more here:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-limits-of-the-earth-part-1-problems/

And i also say that we have "just" already attained the knee
of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place
where growth suddenly switches from a slower to an even faster
exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our
humanity has "just" already started to go exponentially even much
faster, this is why i say that in about 10 years from now we will become so powerful because of it. And you have to look at the following video so that to understand this exponential progress of our humanity:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.