Remembering the Assclowns: Charles Schuyler

Gil Jesus

Feb 22, 2024, 4:57:42 AMFeb 22
Charles Schuyler is a proven liar.

Charles Schuyler is a coward who avoided responding to 39 of the 40 questions I posted.
Then lied about it and said he answered them all.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/_Yh3zG3p4L0/m/g2O3bQ9WCQAJ

A lie that is easily provable by looking at who posted responses.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/_Yh3zG3p4L0/m/Hp7VCgSgCQAJ
Charles Schuyler lied by posting a quote he attributed to Ben Holmes and me.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/CpIPnXfZkoM/m/7ajousb9AAAJ
But when I asked him to cite that quote, he could not.

Charles Schuyler is a closed-minded, hate-filled, coward and a proven liar.