Questions for the self-proclaimed "more knowledgeable one", Hank Sienzant: Question # 39

Gil Jesus

Oct 30, 2023, 5:15:58 AM10/30/23
QUESTION # 39 : How did Oswald construct the paper "gunsack" using only his left index finger and right palm ?

Hank Sienzant

Nov 8, 2023, 9:33:28 AM11/8/23
On Monday, October 30, 2023 at 5:15:58 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
> QUESTION # 39 : How did Oswald construct the paper "gunsack" using only his left index finger and right palm ?

Absurd begged Question logical fallacy.
The fallacy of begging the question occurs when an argument's premises assume the truth of the conclusion, instead of supporting it. In other words, you assume without proof the stand/position, or a significant part of the stand, that is in question. Begging the question is also called arguing in a circle.

Your imbedded assumption is he built that bag using only his left index finger and right palm.
Why do you assume he used only his left index finger and right palm?

Ben Holmes

Nov 8, 2023, 10:39:42 AM11/8/23
On Wed, 8 Nov 2023 06:33:26 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant
<hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

You've claimed that the "A.B.C.D." in the Autopsy Report is the
description of the *location* of the large head wound.

Yet you refuse time and time again from QUOTING the preceding
paragraph that describes what this ACTUALLY is. Why is that?

You've also claimed that the prosectors dissected the throat wound.

Why do you continue to refuse to cite any evidence for this?

Why have you CONSISTENTLY run away each time I raise this issue?

Now you've quite stupidly insisted that the bullet entered JFK's back,
and exited the back of his head.

More cowardice, more stupidity, more dishonesty.

Are you proud of yourself?

Hank Sienzant

Nov 13, 2023, 10:14:17 PM11/13/23
Ben to attempt to change the subject to some falsehoods he invented because he apparently can not respond meaningfully to the subject matter brought up by Gil and responded to by me.

Ben Holmes

Nov 14, 2023, 2:18:59 PM11/14/23
On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 19:14:15 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant
<hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

>Ben to attempt to change the subject to some falsehoods ...

I've cited... you refuse to do so....

Hank Sienzant

Nov 14, 2023, 8:19:00 PM11/14/23
My post is still true. That's why you deleted the bulk of it, and failed to respond to the points I made in the posts above in this very thread.
Here: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/lwxPWxvZNKQ/m/Stxp8MqhCAAJ
And here: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/lwxPWxvZNKQ/m/f64pvB66CgAJ

Ben Holmes

Nov 15, 2023, 10:26:40 AM11/15/23
On Tue, 14 Nov 2023 17:18:58 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant
<hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

>My post is still true.

I'm looking for your answers... you can't cite *them*.