The Basic, In-A-(Lone) Nutshell Facts Surrounding The Single-Bullet Theory

85 views
Skip to first unread message

David Von Pein

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 1:14:20 AM3/9/07
to
THERE'S PROBABLY NO MORE HOTLY-CONTESTED AND DEBATED SUB-TOPIC WHEN IT
COMES TO THE JOHN F. KENNEDY ASSASSINATION THAN THE "SINGLE-BULLET
THEORY";

CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ENJOY TRASHING THE S.B.T., CLAIMING IT IS
"IMPOSSIBLE" OR "MAKE BELIEVE";

BUT WHERE DOES THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE (AND COMMON SENSE) ACTUALLY LEAD
US?

LET'S TAKE A QUICK LOOK......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on the official evidence in the John F. Kennedy murder case, all
of the following things are true:

1.) President John F. Kennedy and Texas Governor John B. Connally were
shot by rifle bullets in Dallas' Dealey Plaza on Friday, November 22,
1963.

2.) Lee Harvey Oswald's Mannlicher-Carcano rifle (Serial Number C2766)
was located inside a building which overlooked the assassination site
(the Texas School Book Depository) when JFK and JBC were being wounded
by gunfire.

3.) A nearly-whole bullet (Warren Commission Exhibit #399) was found
inside the hospital where JFK and JBC were taken after the shooting.
And CE399 was found in a location within the hospital where President
Kennedy was never located prior to the bullet being found by Darrell
Tomlinson. (Nor was JFK's stretcher ever in the area of the hospital
where Tomlinson discovered the bullet.)

4.) Bullet CE399 was positively fired from Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle.

5.) Bullet CE399, based on the above points in total, HAD to have been
inside Governor Connally's body on 11/22/63.

6.) A man who looked like Lee Harvey Oswald was seen firing a rifle at
the President's limousine from a southeast corner window on the 6th
Floor of the Book Depository Building. No other gunmen were seen
firing any weapons in Dealey Plaza on November 22nd.

7.) No bullets (or large bullet fragments) were found in the upper
back or neck of John Kennedy's body. And no significant damage was
found inside these areas of JFK's body either.

8.) No bullets (or large bullet fragments) were found inside the body
of Governor Connally after the shooting. The only bullet, anywhere,
that can possibly be connected with Connally's wounds is Bullet CE399.

9.) Given the point in time when both JFK and JBC were first hit by
rifle fire (based on the Abraham Zapruder Film), and given the known
location of Governor Connally's back (entrance) wound, and also taking
into account the individual points made above -- Bullet CE399 had no
choice but to have gone through the body of President Kennedy prior to
entering the back of John B. Connally.

===========================

#1 through #9 above add up to a logical, common-sense short
explanation to the events in Dealey Plaza on November 22nd, 1963
(excluding the head shot that killed President Kennedy).

The nine points above, in my common-sense view, make the Single-Bullet
Theory more than just a "theory" -- it's almost certainly the only
conceivable way that President John F. Kennedy and Texas Governor John
Connally were wounded on Elm Street in Dallas in 1963.

Any alternative theory that must replace the SBT would be a theory
that is replete with far more guesswork and unexplainable occurrences
than the Single-Bullet Theory possesses.

Such an alternative theory must include multiple disappearing bullets,
plus several "SBT"-like coincidences at the same time. Is that very
likely? Or logical? I say it is not.

The Single-Bullet Theory is based on the EVIDENCE in the actual John
F. Kennedy murder case, as investigated by the Commission assigned to
look into the assassination by President Lyndon Johnson.

And the SBT, in addition to being grounded in the known evidence
surrounding the case, is also based on a whole lot of regular,
ordinary common sense as well.

No "Anti-SBT" scenario has ever come close to matching the Warren
Commission's Single-Bullet Conclusion in the "Evidence" department.
Nor has any alternate theory come close to equalling the SBT in the
"Reasonable", "Workable", "Believable", and "Common Sense" categories
as well.

The Single-Bullet Theory FITS.
The Single-Bullet Theory WORKS.
The Single-Bullet Theory is RIGHT.

David Von Pein
March 2007

=====================================================

"Several factors make it clear that Kennedy and Connally WERE struck
by the same bullet. There's absolutely no evidence of the existence of
any separate bullet hitting Connally." -- Vincent T. Bugliosi; 1986

~~~~~~~~~~

"It's a straight line....it {the SBT} is the only way it COULD have
happened." -- Dale K. Myers; 2004

~~~~~~~~~~

"You call it the theory; I call it the conclusion; it was a theory
until we found the facts; that's why I refer to it as the Single-
Bullet Conclusion." -- Arlen Specter; 1965

=====================================================

ADDITIONAL "SBT"-RELATED ARTICLES AND INFORMATION:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e06a29392572c072

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8ee3ea6cfa4a58c9

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b966c737213c07cd

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bf3ae3c6c0993e13

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bed05a055b2f4133

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bb22792c022c5a2e

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ed5fddebf5867baa

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/002-2065385-6525668?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B0006PH9CG&authorID=A1FDW1SPYKB354&store=yourstore&reviewID=R25JSR5TXBI66L&displayType=ReviewDetail

http://www.amazon.com/gp/discussionboard/discussion.html/ref=cm_rdp_st_rd/002-2065385-6525668?ie=UTF8&ASIN=6301815866&store=yourstore&cdThread=Tx3LO8S0JU0AFRD&reviewID=R1J4GT2PQEL9S9&displayType=ReviewDetail

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0071a.htm

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/html/WH_Vol18_0055b.htm

http://jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/intro.htm

http://jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/models.htm

http://jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/concl.htm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2kEh3Kgwhk0

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/sbt.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_bullet_theory

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/Issues_and_evidence/Single-Bullet_theory/The_SBT.html

=====================================================

tomnln

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 1:37:15 AM3/9/07
to
Here's your answer http://www.whokilledjfk.net/single_bullet.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:1173420859.9...@64g2000cwx.googlegroups.com...

luthie...@yahoo.com

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 6:41:29 AM3/9/07
to
It leads to the Zapruder film which shows kennedy getting hit from the
front you fucking moron...
you think your gonna dazzle somebody with your sharp as a bowling ball
iq.???
what fucking moron....

On Mar 9, 1:14 am, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> THERE'S PROBABLY NO MORE HOTLY-CONTESTED AND DEBATED SUB-TOPIC WHEN IT
> COMES TO THE JOHN F. KENNEDY ASSASSINATION THAN THE "SINGLE-BULLET
> THEORY";
>
> CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ENJOY TRASHING THE S.B.T., CLAIMING IT IS
> "IMPOSSIBLE" OR "MAKE BELIEVE";
>
> BUT WHERE DOES THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE (AND COMMON SENSE) ACTUALLY LEAD
> US?
>
> LET'S TAKE A QUICK LOOK......
>

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-

> http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.ht...
>
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/discussionboard/discussion.html/ref=cm_rdp_s...
>
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0071a.htm
>
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/html/WH_Vol18_0...

> http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/Issues_and_evidence/Single-Bullet_theory...
>
> =====================================================


David Von Pein

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 6:45:54 AM3/9/07
to
>>> "It leads to the Zapruder film which shows kennedy getting hit from the front you fucking moron." <<<

Yeah....that's why the only entry hole in the President's cranium was
in the BACK of his head, right?

Nice "Majick" bullet you've got there, Mr. CT-Faker. .....

Badge Man fires at JFK from the Knoll...

and

Mr. "Majick" Bullet somehow enters the BACK of JFK's head.

A trick worthy of Copperfield.

luthie...@yahoo.com

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 7:10:25 AM3/9/07
to
your a sick deluded little boy.........
lets start with the warren commision........... hmmmmmm why would they
switch the frames smart..?? then tell me who it was put in charge of
the whole fiasco stupid.
and then tell me what the doctors at the dallas hospital said when
describing kennedy's head wounds.

luthie...@yahoo.com

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 7:23:45 AM3/9/07
to
then i would like you to tell me how you can connect ce399 to connally
when it was found on the wrong stretcher in the hospital??
your right, that sure is one super majick bullet.....
i bet you make your jew gassin momma proud. you gotta be the pick-o-
the fuckin litter

On Mar 9, 1:14 am, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> THERE'S PROBABLY NO MORE HOTLY-CONTESTED AND DEBATED SUB-TOPIC WHEN IT
> COMES TO THE JOHN F. KENNEDY ASSASSINATION THAN THE "SINGLE-BULLET
> THEORY";
>
> CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ENJOY TRASHING THE S.B.T., CLAIMING IT IS
> "IMPOSSIBLE" OR "MAKE BELIEVE";
>
> BUT WHERE DOES THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE (AND COMMON SENSE) ACTUALLY LEAD
> US?
>
> LET'S TAKE A QUICK LOOK......
>

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-

> http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/Issues_and_evidence/Single-Bullet_theory...
>
> =====================================================


luthie...@yahoo.com

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 7:33:27 AM3/9/07
to
then i want you to tell me why Ford and the warren commission lied and
move the neck wound???

''This is the most significant lie in the whole Warren Commission
report,'' said Robert D. Morningstar, a computer systems specialist in
New
York City who said he has studied the assassination since it occurred
and
written an Internet book about it."
If the bullet had hit Kennedy in the back, it could not have struck
Connolly in the way the commission said it did, he said.


hehe, you side with liars cheats and murderers, so its very easy to
destroy you and all you think you know. maybe someday you will wake up
and get with reality you fucking retard. so if this is the best you
can do, you still got a long way to go you swastika paintin crackpipe
smoking Liar believing moron.
grow up little boy and go play with yourself


On Mar 9, 1:14 am, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> THERE'S PROBABLY NO MORE HOTLY-CONTESTED AND DEBATED SUB-TOPIC WHEN IT
> COMES TO THE JOHN F. KENNEDY ASSASSINATION THAN THE "SINGLE-BULLET
> THEORY";
>
> CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ENJOY TRASHING THE S.B.T., CLAIMING IT IS
> "IMPOSSIBLE" OR "MAKE BELIEVE";
>
> BUT WHERE DOES THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE (AND COMMON SENSE) ACTUALLY LEAD
> US?
>
> LET'S TAKE A QUICK LOOK......
>

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-

> http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/Issues_and_evidence/Single-Bullet_theory...
>
> =====================================================


David Von Pein

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 7:41:15 AM3/9/07
to
Your act is a rotten one, Luth.

luthie...@yahoo.com

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 7:45:35 AM3/9/07
to
its truthfull stupid so i have to be to get through to you fucking
retards. the warren commission did nothing but lie and alter to cover
up, and the sooner you realize that the better off you will be. you
really need to think about what idiots you really look like to the
whole world.

David Von Pein

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 9:19:17 AM3/9/07
to

luthie...@yahoo.com

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 9:23:29 AM3/9/07
to
well its your thread, where's your answers?? you claim to know it all
about the majick bullet yet you cant answer the questions.
if it looks like a duck and smells like a duck, you must be full of
shit

YoHarvey

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 9:44:58 AM3/9/07
to
On Mar 9, 9:23 am, "luthier4l...@yahoo.com" <luthier4l...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> > Your act is a rotten one, Luth.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

The fact that the entrance wound in Connally
was eliptical indicates a bullet tumbling on
impact. This could only happen if the bullet
in question has gone through something; in
this case JFK's neck. The single bullet FACT
is FACT. Live with it.

aeffects

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 10:57:11 AM3/9/07
to

"...on imapct."? How about: leafs on a tree, clipping a branch, eh....
certainly enough to make a round "tumble"

Another concern for the Nutter SBT is: DP eye/ear witnesses hearing
the first sound sounding like a *firecracker ? Frankly, I've never
heard a military cartridge load for a 7.62, 6.5, .223 bullet ever,
EVER sound like a firecracker.

Single Bullet THEORY, is just that **THEORY**. I understand and
sympathize with you, you can't make fact out of a wetdream...... Deal
with it!


tomnln

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 11:34:24 AM3/9/07
to
Your Lies are Criminal Dave.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

news:1173444075.1...@64g2000cwx.googlegroups.com...

tomnln

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 11:38:48 AM3/9/07
to
BOTTOM POST;

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1173451498....@8g2000cwh.googlegroups.com...


> On Mar 9, 9:23 am, "luthier4l...@yahoo.com" <luthier4l...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>> well its your thread, where's your answers?? you claim to know it all
>> about the majick bullet yet you cant answer the questions.
>> if it looks like a duck and smells like a duck, you must be full of
>> shit
>>
>> On Mar 9, 9:19 am, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> > Your act is a rotten one, Luth.- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> - Show quoted text -

====================================================================


> The fact that the entrance wound in Connally
> was eliptical indicates a bullet tumbling on
> impact. This could only happen if the bullet
> in question has gone through something; in
> this case JFK's neck. The single bullet FACT
> is FACT. Live with it.

THEN, it HAD to tumble through JBC's chest to exit "nose First".

Common Sense follows the "Original Reports"

JBC was shot in the chest Exiting his Back.

You're spending Entirely TOO much time on I-95.
============================================================


luthie...@yahoo.com

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 1:19:37 PM3/9/07
to
did it tumble onto a different stretcher as well?? LOL
plain and simple your a retard if you believe this theory which is the
grosest lie ever pushed on the american people.
congratafuckinlations.

YoHarvey

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 1:48:08 PM3/9/07
to
On Mar 9, 1:19 pm, "luthier4l...@yahoo.com" <luthier4l...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> > is FACT. Live with it.- Hide quoted text -

>
> - Show quoted text -

luthier? By your inability to put a
coherent thought on paper, one can
safely assume one of two things.
Firstly, you're either related to
Rossley or, you were simply
born ignorant and forgot to go
to school? Help us out. Which
one?

luthie...@yahoo.com

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 1:49:49 PM3/9/07
to
here's some thoughts for you scumbag

"On September 8, 1974, one month after President Richard Nixon
resigned the presidency amid the Watergate scandal, his successor,
President Gerald R. Ford, announced his decision to grant Nixon a full
pardon for any crimes he may have committed while in office"

"Both events resulted from two of the worst scandals in American
political history: the forced resignation of Vice President Spiro T.
Agnew after he pleaded nolo contendere to a charge of income tax
evasion, and the Watergate affair, which ultimately led to the
resignation of President Richard Nixon"

""Nixon: When you get in these people when you...get these people
in, say: "Look, the problem is that this will open the whole, the
whole Bay of Pigs thing, and the President just feels that" ah,
without going into the details... don't, don't lie to them to the
extent to say there is no involvement, but just say this is sort of a
comedy of errors, bizarre, without getting into it, "the President
believes that it is going to open the whole Bay of Pigs thing up
again. And, ah because these people are plugging for, for keeps and
that they should call the FBI in and say that we wish for the country,
don't go any further into this case", period!""

''This is the most significant lie in the whole Warren Commission
report,'' said Robert D. Morningstar, a computer systems specialist
in
New
York City who said he has studied the assassination since it occurred
and
written an Internet book about it."
If the bullet had hit Kennedy in the back, it could not have struck
Connolly in the way the commission said it did, he said.


hehe...
nixon's staff test. that nixon's "bay of pigs" is a codeword for "the
kennedy assassanation"
lets see if you can put this two and two together
why would ford pardon nixon for watergate........??????
maybee because he was involved in the cover up of the throat wound,
and they didnt want that to come out ..........
dont be so ignorant and naive

> one?- Hide quoted text -

luthie...@yahoo.com

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 1:59:07 PM3/9/07
to
which alternate plane of reality is it your a member of??? because
this majick bullet is a thing of fiction, that the warren commision
lucked out of having to defend as a result of Oswalds murder. anybody
who has any inkling of balistic knowledge knows that this is
impossible, the warren commision couldnt even come close to
duplicating this with one bone the bullet severely distorted. .....
but you, a retard, is gonna sit here and tell me different. and you
call me ignorant you POS, i got a degree do you...
my guess is the only thing you got is a welfare check and some
foodstamps.
wake up and join reality, and put the crackpipe down stupid

> one?- Hide quoted text -

YoHarvey

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 2:03:07 PM3/9/07
to
On Mar 9, 1:59 pm, "luthier4l...@yahoo.com" <luthier4l...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -

>
> - Show quoted text -

luthier? The American Academy of
Science, the American Medical
Association and 8 of the 9 pathologists
on the HSCA have endorsed the SFF
(Single Bullet Fact). Were they in on
the conspiracy also?

luthie...@yahoo.com

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 2:20:38 PM3/9/07
to
well you better tell the leader of forensics in this country because
you and them are full of shit. you obviouslly didnt even read the last
post you ignorant fuck.
go back page up and read it again, maybee you retards are able to fool
some people some of the time,.... but thats about it. since ford and
the warren commission crones lied and alterd the presidents body you
fucking retard, you better start at ground one idiot.
try again

> the conspiracy also?- Hide quoted text -

luthie...@yahoo.com

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 2:22:39 PM3/9/07
to
''This is the most significant lie in the whole Warren Commission
report,'' said Robert D. Morningstar, a computer systems specialist
in
New
York City who said he has studied the assassination since it occurred
and
written an Internet book about it."
If the bullet had hit Kennedy in the back, it could not have struck
Connolly in the way the commission said it did, he said.

you stupid mindless crackhead


On Mar 9, 2:20 pm, "luthier4l...@yahoo.com" <luthier4l...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

YoHarvey

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 3:36:11 PM3/9/07
to
On Mar 9, 2:22 pm, "luthier4l...@yahoo.com" <luthier4l...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Yep, I'll take the word of a computer geek
over the finest medical personnel in the
country. Question ansewred. Luthier
is the son of Rossley. Save more time.
Another loser not requiring any further
responses.

tomnln

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 4:08:46 PM3/9/07
to
WHY do you suppose Y0(Momma)Harvey Refuses to address evidence/testimony?

Stupid?
Ignorant?
Criminal?

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

news:1173466088....@30g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

tomnln

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 4:10:20 PM3/9/07
to
KEEP ON TRUCKIN KOOK-SUCKER.

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

news:1173472571.7...@q40g2000cwq.googlegroups.com...

Herbert Blenner

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 4:14:02 PM3/9/07
to
On Mar 9, 1:14�am, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> THERE'S PROBABLY NO MORE HOTLY-CONTESTED AND DEBATED SUB-TOPIC WHEN IT
> COMES TO THE JOHN F. KENNEDY ASSASSINATION THAN THE "SINGLE-BULLET
> THEORY";
>
> CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ENJOY TRASHING THE S.B.T., CLAIMING IT IS
> "IMPOSSIBLE" OR "MAKE BELIEVE";
>
> BUT WHERE DOES THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE (AND COMMON SENSE) ACTUALLY LEAD
> US?
>
> LET'S TAKE A QUICK LOOK......
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-

>
> Based on the official evidence in the John F. Kennedy murder case, all
> of the following things are true:
>
> 1.) President John F. Kennedy and Texas Governor John B. Connally were
> shot by rifle bullets in Dallas' Dealey Plaza on Friday, November 22,
> 1963.
>
> 2.) Lee Harvey Oswald's Mannlicher-Carcano rifle (Serial Number C2766)
> was located inside a building which overlooked the assassination site
> (the Texas School Book Depository) when JFK and JBC were being wounded
> by gunfire.

Commander James J. Humes attributed President Kennedy's eccentric oval
entry wounds to tangential entries by bullets that could not have been
fired from the TSBD and struck an upright Kennedy. In particular the
dimensions of the bullet hole in Kennedy's back infers an incidence
angle of about 45 degree. This striking velocity would place the
shooter equally far above as behind an upright victim.


>
> 3.) A nearly-whole bullet (Warren Commission Exhibit #399) was found
> inside the hospital where JFK and JBC were taken after the shooting.
> And CE399 was found in a location within the hospital where President
> Kennedy was never located prior to the bullet being found by Darrell
> Tomlinson. (Nor was JFK's stretcher ever in the area of the hospital
> where Tomlinson discovered the bullet.)

I read that Darrell Tomlinson did not identify Commission Exhibit #399
as the bullet found in Parkland Hospital. If this is a factoid then
please post the relevant section of the WC testimony of Tomlinson. I
thank you in advance.

>
> 4.) Bullet CE399 was positively fired from Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle.

Ballistic testing positively linked CE399 to the Mannlicher-Carcano
rifle, s.n. C2766. However, linkage of this rifle to Lee Harvey
Oswald via Alek J. Hidell has a hole. Namely they never showed that
one and only one person used the alias.


>
> 5.) Bullet CE399, based on the above points in total, HAD to have been
> inside Governor Connally's body on 11/22/63.

A finding of organic matter impressed in the soft lead of the exposed
base would have been evidence of transiting Connally. They found none
in CE399 while the science of the early sixties detected organic
matter in the atmospheres of Jupiter and Saturn from distances of
400,000,000 and 700,000,000 miles.

>
> 6.) A man who looked like Lee Harvey Oswald was seen firing a rifle at
> the President's limousine from a southeast corner window on the 6th
> Floor of the Book Depository Building. No other gunmen were seen
> firing any weapons in Dealey Plaza on November 22nd.

Identification of a person from approximately eighty feet is among the
weakest of eyewitness testimony. However, the witness did not observe
the suspect straight on. Instead they viewed the suspect while looking
up at an angle more than 45 degree. From this vantage point many
people could not recognize their mate from a mere distance of a few
feet.

>
> 7.) No bullets (or large bullet fragments) were found in the upper
> back or neck of John Kennedy's body. And no significant damage was
> found inside these areas of JFK's body either.

No bullets were reported found in the upper back or neck of John
Kennedy. Nevertheless at least one autopsy witness bucked the official
version and reported a bullet found near Kennedy's body. Further the
autopsy documented considerable damage to Kennedy's throat. Not
surprisingly, Dr. Gregory attempted to dismiss this damage to an
exploratory surgery.


>
> 8.) No bullets (or large bullet fragments) were found inside the body
> of Governor Connally after the shooting. The only bullet, anywhere,
> that can possibly be connected with Connally's wounds is Bullet CE399.

They attributed clothing fibers in Connally's wrist wound to transit
by a bullet with ragged edges. These edges in the soft lead were prime
locations for embedment of organic matter by stress of the order of
thousands of pounds per square inch. Nevertheless, CE399 tested
negative for organic matter.


>
> 9.) Given the point in time when both JFK and JBC were first hit by
> rifle fire (based on the Abraham Zapruder Film), and given the known
> location of Governor Connally's back (entrance) wound, and also taking
> into account the individual points made above -- Bullet CE399 had no
> choice but to have gone through the body of President Kennedy prior to
> entering the back of John B. Connally.

Given the sizes and the alignments of the major axes of the elliptical
back wounds with the spinal columns of the victims, a single bullet
event is trashed. Is this the reason why SB advocates always omit
incidence angle as a consideration?

Confront reality the original version of the SBT advanced by the WC
had bullets entering the backs of Kennedy and Connally at steep
downward angles. These directions at the entrance wounds cannot be
reconciled with a trajectory from the TSBD. The HSCA recognized this
fatal flaw and revised the shape and size of Kennedy's back wound and
the cause of Connally's elliptical back wound.

>
> ===========================
>
> #1 through #9 above add up to a logical, common-sense short
> explanation to the events in Dealey Plaza on November 22nd, 1963
> (excluding the head shot that killed President Kennedy).
>
> The nine points above, in my common-sense view, make the Single-Bullet
> Theory more than just a "theory" -- it's almost certainly the only
> conceivable way that President John F. Kennedy and Texas Governor John
> Connally were wounded on Elm Street in Dallas in 1963.
>
> Any alternative theory that must replace the SBT would be a theory
> that is replete with far more guesswork and unexplainable occurrences
> than the Single-Bullet Theory possesses.

The foundations for a SBT were so weak that the HSCA was compelled to
change the shape and size of Kennedy's back wound. Even worse the FPP
contradicted accepted forensic principles and falsely attributed the
elliptical wound on Connally's back to yawed bullet.

>
> Such an alternative theory must include multiple disappearing bullets,
> plus several "SBT"-like coincidences at the same time. Is that very
> likely? Or logical? I say it is not.

I invite you to show how you have determined that the reported shapes,
sizes and locations of the wounds on Kennedy and Connally were
physically possible.

>
> The Single-Bullet Theory is based on the EVIDENCE in the actual John
> F. Kennedy murder case, as investigated by the Commission assigned to
> look into the assassination by President Lyndon Johnson.
>
> And the SBT, in addition to being grounded in the known evidence
> surrounding the case, is also based on a whole lot of regular,
> ordinary common sense as well.
>
> No "Anti-SBT" scenario has ever come close to matching the Warren
> Commission's Single-Bullet Conclusion in the "Evidence" department.
> Nor has any alternate theory come close to equalling the SBT in the
> "Reasonable", "Workable", "Believable", and "Common Sense" categories
> as well.

The HSCA had to change the shape and size of Kennedy's back wound and
rewrite the book on forensic analysis in their attempt to rectify
fatal problems with the original version of the SBT.

>
> The Single-Bullet Theory FITS.
> The Single-Bullet Theory WORKS.
> The Single-Bullet Theory is RIGHT.

SBT describes what could have but did not happen.

Herbert

>
> David Von Pein
> March 2007
>
> =====================================================
>
> "Several factors make it clear that Kennedy and Connally WERE struck
> by the same bullet. There's absolutely no evidence of the existence of
> any separate bullet hitting Connally." -- Vincent T. Bugliosi; 1986
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~
>
> "It's a straight line....it {the SBT} is the only way it COULD have
> happened." -- Dale K. Myers; 2004
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~
>
> "You call it the theory; I call it the conclusion; it was a theory
> until we found the facts; that's why I refer to it as the Single-
> Bullet Conclusion." -- Arlen Specter; 1965
>
> =====================================================
>
> ADDITIONAL "SBT"-RELATED ARTICLES AND INFORMATION:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e06a29392572c072
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8ee3ea6cfa4a58c9
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b966c737213c07cd
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bf3ae3c6c0993e13
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bed05a055b2f4133
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bb22792c022c5a2e
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ed5fddebf5867baa
>

> http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/Issues_and_evidence/Single-Bullet_theory...
>
> =====================================================


Ben Holmes

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 8:48:17 PM3/9/07
to
In article <1173474842....@30g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, Herbert
Blenner says...

>
>On Mar 9, 1:14=EF=BF=BDam, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>> THERE'S PROBABLY NO MORE HOTLY-CONTESTED AND DEBATED SUB-TOPIC WHEN IT
>> COMES TO THE JOHN F. KENNEDY ASSASSINATION THAN THE "SINGLE-BULLET
>> THEORY";
>>
>> CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ENJOY TRASHING THE S.B.T., CLAIMING IT IS
>> "IMPOSSIBLE" OR "MAKE BELIEVE";
>>
>> BUT WHERE DOES THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE (AND COMMON SENSE) ACTUALLY LEAD
>> US?
>>
>> LET'S TAKE A QUICK LOOK......
>>
>> -------------------------------------------------------------------------=
>--=AD-

No, he didn't identify it. See here:
http://www.history-matters.com/essays/frameup/EvenMoreMagical/EvenMoreMagical.htm

>> 4.) Bullet CE399 was positively fired from Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle.
>
>Ballistic testing positively linked CE399 to the Mannlicher-Carcano
>rifle, s.n. C2766. However, linkage of this rifle to Lee Harvey
>Oswald via Alek J. Hidell has a hole. Namely they never showed that
>one and only one person used the alias.

And there's actually good cause to wonder if this *is* an alias - rather than a
real person.


>> 5.) Bullet CE399, based on the above points in total, HAD to have been
>> inside Governor Connally's body on 11/22/63.
>
>A finding of organic matter impressed in the soft lead of the exposed
>base would have been evidence of transiting Connally. They found none
>in CE399 while the science of the early sixties detected organic
>matter in the atmospheres of Jupiter and Saturn from distances of
>400,000,000 and 700,000,000 miles.


The major problem for the SBT has *always* been a lack of transit.

No direct medical evidence of a bullet transiting JFK's body has ever been
found.

The *indirect* evidence - the bruise on the tip of the lung - is missing the
photograph that would show this.

The *correct* locations make transit impossible. That's why the back wound was
verbally 'moved up'.


>> 6.) A man who looked like Lee Harvey Oswald was seen firing a rifle at
>> the President's limousine from a southeast corner window on the 6th
>> Floor of the Book Depository Building. No other gunmen were seen
>> firing any weapons in Dealey Plaza on November 22nd.
>
>Identification of a person from approximately eighty feet is among the
>weakest of eyewitness testimony. However, the witness did not observe
>the suspect straight on. Instead they viewed the suspect while looking
>up at an angle more than 45 degree. From this vantage point many
>people could not recognize their mate from a mere distance of a few
>feet.

The clothing was described differently - which means that Oswald is a
quick-change artist, as well.

To argue that no other gunmen were seen firing any weapons is a rather weak
argument... Marines in Iraq die every month from "unseen" gunmen firing rifles.

To say that no other gunmen were seen (which would be a more honest
construction) is simply incorrect - others with rifles *WERE* seen that day in
Dealey Plaza.


>> 7.) No bullets (or large bullet fragments) were found in the upper
>> back or neck of John Kennedy's body. And no significant damage was
>> found inside these areas of JFK's body either.
>
>No bullets were reported found in the upper back or neck of John
>Kennedy. Nevertheless at least one autopsy witness bucked the official
>version and reported a bullet found near Kennedy's body. Further the
>autopsy documented considerable damage to Kennedy's throat. Not
>surprisingly, Dr. Gregory attempted to dismiss this damage to an
>exploratory surgery.
>
>
>> 8.) No bullets (or large bullet fragments) were found inside the body
>> of Governor Connally after the shooting. The only bullet, anywhere,
>> that can possibly be connected with Connally's wounds is Bullet CE399.

Silly argument. Presupposes that *all* bullets and fragments were recovered.

Sort of like saying Tague could not *possibly* have been hit by a bullet
fragment, as there is no known bullet fragment held by the FBI that could have
caused Tague's injury.


>They attributed clothing fibers in Connally's wrist wound to transit
>by a bullet with ragged edges. These edges in the soft lead were prime
>locations for embedment of organic matter by stress of the order of
>thousands of pounds per square inch. Nevertheless, CE399 tested
>negative for organic matter.

A point that LNT'ers can't answer or respond to...


>> 9.) Given the point in time when both JFK and JBC were first hit by
>> rifle fire (based on the Abraham Zapruder Film), and given the known
>> location of Governor Connally's back (entrance) wound, and also taking
>> into account the individual points made above -- Bullet CE399 had no
>> choice but to have gone through the body of President Kennedy prior to
>> entering the back of John B. Connally.

Silly argument.


>Given the sizes and the alignments of the major axes of the elliptical
>back wounds with the spinal columns of the victims, a single bullet
>event is trashed. Is this the reason why SB advocates always omit
>incidence angle as a consideration?
>
>Confront reality the original version of the SBT advanced by the WC
>had bullets entering the backs of Kennedy and Connally at steep
>downward angles. These directions at the entrance wounds cannot be
>reconciled with a trajectory from the TSBD. The HSCA recognized this
>fatal flaw and revised the shape and size of Kennedy's back wound and
>the cause of Connally's elliptical back wound.
>
>>

>> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
>=3D=3D=3D


>>
>> #1 through #9 above add up to a logical, common-sense short
>> explanation to the events in Dealey Plaza on November 22nd, 1963
>> (excluding the head shot that killed President Kennedy).
>>
>> The nine points above, in my common-sense view, make the Single-Bullet
>> Theory more than just a "theory" -- it's almost certainly the only
>> conceivable way that President John F. Kennedy and Texas Governor John
>> Connally were wounded on Elm Street in Dallas in 1963.
>>
>> Any alternative theory that must replace the SBT would be a theory
>> that is replete with far more guesswork and unexplainable occurrences
>> than the Single-Bullet Theory possesses.

Untrue. Both medical and ballistics experts to the WC gave an alternative
theory that is *far* more believable.


>The foundations for a SBT were so weak that the HSCA was compelled to
>change the shape and size of Kennedy's back wound. Even worse the FPP
>contradicted accepted forensic principles and falsely attributed the
>elliptical wound on Connally's back to yawed bullet.
>
>>
>> Such an alternative theory must include multiple disappearing bullets,

You *already* must argue that.

Otherwise, feel free to cite for the bullet or fragment that caused Tague's
wounding.


>> plus several "SBT"-like coincidences at the same time. Is that very
>> likely? Or logical? I say it is not.

Both medical and ballistics experts argued otherwise. I think I'll accept their
word over *your* silly opinion.


>I invite you to show how you have determined that the reported shapes,
>sizes and locations of the wounds on Kennedy and Connally were
>physically possible.
>
>>
>> The Single-Bullet Theory is based on the EVIDENCE in the actual John
>> F. Kennedy murder case, as investigated by the Commission assigned to
>> look into the assassination by President Lyndon Johnson.

And ignored the medical and ballistics expert's evidence.


>> And the SBT, in addition to being grounded in the known evidence
>> surrounding the case, is also based on a whole lot of regular,
>> ordinary common sense as well.

"Common Sense" - the resort of those whom cannot cite the evidence...


>> No "Anti-SBT" scenario has ever come close to matching the Warren
>> Commission's Single-Bullet Conclusion in the "Evidence" department.

Actually, the alternative given by the medical and ballistics experts is far
more persuasive. Couldn't even get the Commissioners to agree to the SBT.


>> Nor has any alternate theory come close to equalling the SBT in the
>> "Reasonable", "Workable", "Believable", and "Common Sense" categories
>> as well.

Untrue. Multiple shots was *entirely* 'reasonable', 'workable', 'believable'.
In fact, this is what a majority of Americans *do* believe.


>The HSCA had to change the shape and size of Kennedy's back wound and
>rewrite the book on forensic analysis in their attempt to rectify
>fatal problems with the original version of the SBT.
>
>>
>> The Single-Bullet Theory FITS.
>> The Single-Bullet Theory WORKS.
>> The Single-Bullet Theory is RIGHT.

The "Single-Bullet THEORY" was an attempt to save the "Lone Nut" forseen
conclusion when the evidence was against them.


>SBT describes what could have but did not happen.
>
>Herbert
>
>>
>> David Von Pein
>> March 2007
>>

>> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
>=3D=3D=3D=3D

Bud

unread,
Mar 9, 2007, 11:36:42 PM3/9/07
to

They could, however, support that Oswald used this alias.

> And there's actually good cause to wonder if this *is* an alias - rather than a
> real person.

There is good cause to believe that kooks have had 40+ years to
produce this person.

> >> 5.) Bullet CE399, based on the above points in total, HAD to have been
> >> inside Governor Connally's body on 11/22/63.
> >
> >A finding of organic matter impressed in the soft lead of the exposed
> >base would have been evidence of transiting Connally. They found none
> >in CE399 while the science of the early sixties detected organic
> >matter in the atmospheres of Jupiter and Saturn from distances of
> >400,000,000 and 700,000,000 miles.
>
>
> The major problem for the SBT has *always* been a lack of transit.

Lack of transit theories have their problems also.

> No direct medical evidence of a bullet transiting JFK's body has ever been
> found.

The lack of bullets in JFK`s body indicates that they kept going.

> The *indirect* evidence - the bruise on the tip of the lung - is missing the
> photograph that would show this.

Why is internal damage noted in the autopsy "indirect" evidence.
How does Ben suppose the tip of JFK`s lung got bruised?

> The *correct* locations make transit impossible. That's why the back wound was
> verbally 'moved up'.

To where it can clearly be seen in the photograph of Kennedy`s
back.

> >> 6.) A man who looked like Lee Harvey Oswald was seen firing a rifle at
> >> the President's limousine from a southeast corner window on the 6th
> >> Floor of the Book Depository Building. No other gunmen were seen
> >> firing any weapons in Dealey Plaza on November 22nd.
> >
> >Identification of a person from approximately eighty feet is among the
> >weakest of eyewitness testimony. However, the witness did not observe
> >the suspect straight on. Instead they viewed the suspect while looking
> >up at an angle more than 45 degree. From this vantage point many
> >people could not recognize their mate from a mere distance of a few
> >feet.
>
> The clothing was described differently - which means that Oswald is a
> quick-change artist, as well.

Of course, it doesn`t mean that at all, unless you assume people
must accurately note clothing from brief observations.

> To argue that no other gunmen were seen firing any weapons is a rather weak
> argument... Marines in Iraq die every month from "unseen" gunmen firing rifles.

The lack of witnesses to a second gunman is a lack of witnesses to
a second gunman.

> To say that no other gunmen were seen (which would be a more honest
> construction) is simply incorrect - others with rifles *WERE* seen that day in
> Dealey Plaza.

Yah, certain SS men carried them.

> >> 7.) No bullets (or large bullet fragments) were found in the upper
> >> back or neck of John Kennedy's body. And no significant damage was
> >> found inside these areas of JFK's body either.
> >
> >No bullets were reported found in the upper back or neck of John
> >Kennedy. Nevertheless at least one autopsy witness bucked the official
> >version and reported a bullet found near Kennedy's body. Further the
> >autopsy documented considerable damage to Kennedy's throat. Not
> >surprisingly, Dr. Gregory attempted to dismiss this damage to an
> >exploratory surgery.
> >
> >
> >> 8.) No bullets (or large bullet fragments) were found inside the body
> >> of Governor Connally after the shooting. The only bullet, anywhere,
> >> that can possibly be connected with Connally's wounds is Bullet CE399.
>
> Silly argument. Presupposes that *all* bullets and fragments were recovered.

It seems likely that whatever damaged Connally`s leg, bullet or
fragment, would have stayed in the limo.

> Sort of like saying Tague could not *possibly* have been hit by a bullet
> fragment, as there is no known bullet fragment held by the FBI that could have
> caused Tague's injury.

apple/orange. Connally was in a large metal container that should
catch most of the metal that damaged him.

> >They attributed clothing fibers in Connally's wrist wound to transit
> >by a bullet with ragged edges. These edges in the soft lead were prime
> >locations for embedment of organic matter by stress of the order of
> >thousands of pounds per square inch. Nevertheless, CE399 tested
> >negative for organic matter.
>
> A point that LNT'ers can't answer or respond to...

I`ve seen to addressed. The bullet was put in two different
pockets. Walking with a bullet in your pocket would be similar in
effect to rubbing it off with cotton cloth.

> >> 9.) Given the point in time when both JFK and JBC were first hit by
> >> rifle fire (based on the Abraham Zapruder Film), and given the known
> >> location of Governor Connally's back (entrance) wound, and also taking
> >> into account the individual points made above -- Bullet CE399 had no
> >> choice but to have gone through the body of President Kennedy prior to
> >> entering the back of John B. Connally.
>
> Silly argument.

It would seem that way to you. LN assume the bullet hit JFK`s back,
and continued on. CT figure it disappeared.

> >Given the sizes and the alignments of the major axes of the elliptical
> >back wounds with the spinal columns of the victims, a single bullet
> >event is trashed. Is this the reason why SB advocates always omit
> >incidence angle as a consideration?
> >
> >Confront reality the original version of the SBT advanced by the WC
> >had bullets entering the backs of Kennedy and Connally at steep
> >downward angles. These directions at the entrance wounds cannot be
> >reconciled with a trajectory from the TSBD. The HSCA recognized this
> >fatal flaw and revised the shape and size of Kennedy's back wound and
> >the cause of Connally's elliptical back wound.
> >
> >>
> >> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
> >=3D=3D=3D
> >>
> >> #1 through #9 above add up to a logical, common-sense short
> >> explanation to the events in Dealey Plaza on November 22nd, 1963
> >> (excluding the head shot that killed President Kennedy).
> >>
> >> The nine points above, in my common-sense view, make the Single-Bullet
> >> Theory more than just a "theory" -- it's almost certainly the only
> >> conceivable way that President John F. Kennedy and Texas Governor John
> >> Connally were wounded on Elm Street in Dallas in 1963.
> >>
> >> Any alternative theory that must replace the SBT would be a theory
> >> that is replete with far more guesswork and unexplainable occurrences
> >> than the Single-Bullet Theory possesses.
>
> Untrue. Both medical and ballistics experts to the WC gave an alternative
> theory that is *far* more believable.

Which is...? And what makes it more believable is...?

> >The foundations for a SBT were so weak that the HSCA was compelled to
> >change the shape and size of Kennedy's back wound. Even worse the FPP
> >contradicted accepted forensic principles and falsely attributed the
> >elliptical wound on Connally's back to yawed bullet.
> >
> >>
> >> Such an alternative theory must include multiple disappearing bullets,
>
> You *already* must argue that.

Just the first bullet, that missed.

> Otherwise, feel free to cite for the bullet or fragment that caused Tague's
> wounding.

Feel free to cite where it had to be a bullet or fragment that hit
Tague.

> >> plus several "SBT"-like coincidences at the same time. Is that very
> >> likely? Or logical? I say it is not.
>
> Both medical and ballistics experts argued otherwise. I think I'll accept their
> word over *your* silly opinion.

By all means, produce their anti-SBT opinions.

> >I invite you to show how you have determined that the reported shapes,
> >sizes and locations of the wounds on Kennedy and Connally were
> >physically possible.
> >
> >>
> >> The Single-Bullet Theory is based on the EVIDENCE in the actual John
> >> F. Kennedy murder case, as investigated by the Commission assigned to
> >> look into the assassination by President Lyndon Johnson.
>
> And ignored the medical and ballistics expert's evidence.

Interesting that what the WC concluded turned out to be so doable
in the Discovery Channel show. Mere coincidence.

> >> And the SBT, in addition to being grounded in the known evidence
> >> surrounding the case, is also based on a whole lot of regular,
> >> ordinary common sense as well.
>
> "Common Sense" - the resort of those whom cannot cite the evidence...

Ben prefers bullets that enter the throat and disappear, enter the
back a few inches and disappear.... thats the data we need to be
working from.

> >> No "Anti-SBT" scenario has ever come close to matching the Warren
> >> Commission's Single-Bullet Conclusion in the "Evidence" department.
>
> Actually, the alternative given by the medical and ballistics experts is far
> more persuasive. Couldn't even get the Commissioners to agree to the SBT.

Wasn`t necessary to their work.

> >> Nor has any alternate theory come close to equalling the SBT in the
> >> "Reasonable", "Workable", "Believable", and "Common Sense" categories
> >> as well.
>
> Untrue. Multiple shots was *entirely* 'reasonable', 'workable', 'believable'.
> In fact, this is what a majority of Americans *do* believe.

How many shots do these Americans believe were fired, Ben?

> >The HSCA had to change the shape and size of Kennedy's back wound and
> >rewrite the book on forensic analysis in their attempt to rectify
> >fatal problems with the original version of the SBT.
> >
> >>
> >> The Single-Bullet Theory FITS.
> >> The Single-Bullet Theory WORKS.
> >> The Single-Bullet Theory is RIGHT.
>
> The "Single-Bullet THEORY" was an attempt to save the "Lone Nut" forseen
> conclusion when the evidence was against them.

The SBT generally connects the dots of the wounds of the two men,
back to where witnesses say shots were being fired from. DVP is right,
it is the only reasonable explaination on the table.

lazu...@webtv.net

unread,
Mar 10, 2007, 11:46:26 AM3/10/07
to
A bullet transiting two live bodies is definitely going to reveal traces
of organic matter adhering to the cannelure (grooves) near its base.
There was no organic residue found on CE 399, according to Frazier. It
was squeaky clean, just as if it had recently emerged from a water tank.
Besides, CE 399 was a substitute bullet for the pointed-nosed bullet
found at Parkland. Old Laz knows

David Von Pein

unread,
Mar 11, 2007, 3:07:25 AM3/11/07
to
ADDENDUM TO MY TOP POST.................

---------------------------------------------------

A CONSPIRACY THEORIST SAID -- "The question was one of the {Connally}
thigh wound, and if DVP could tell us how the wound was caused."

DVP SAYS -- The math is fairly simple (unless you do the math with a
conspiracy theorist's calculator, then it becomes overly and
needlessly complicated, of course).....

Bullet CE399 entered John Connally's back, exited his chest, and then
struck his right wrist. Let's look at some HSCA testimony.....

~~~~~

MR. WOLF: "You can, however, today state for the first time
scientifically that CE399 did cause the injuries to Governor
Connally's wrist?"

DR. VINCENT GUINN: "Yes sir, those two match so closely that I would
say that such was the case."

MR. WOLF: "Would you state that your conclusion is more probable than
not, highly probable, or what is the degree of certainty of your
conclusion?"

DR. GUINN: "I would say highly probable, yes. I would not want to say
how high, whether it was 99 percent or 90 percent or 99.9 percent. I
can't make a calculation like that."

MR. WOLF: "You would state it is highly probable that the injuries to
Governor Connally's wrist came from the so-called pristine bullet?"

DR. GUINN: "That is correct."

~~~~~

.....That bullet (CE399) then exited the wrist in a virtually-whole
condition and went -- somewhere -- correct? I think even a rabid CTer
who hates the SBT like many people despise their mother-in-law would
have to agree that the bullet that struck John Connally's wrist did
not STAY in his wrist and it went someplace else. So, WHERE could it
have gone?

The bullet was on about a 25-degree downward trajectory after it
passed through Connally's chest wall (as it almost perfectly followed
the 25-degree declination of the Governor's fifth rib, per the
testimony of Dr. Robert Shaw).

Now I'm not saying the bullet couldn't have been deflected upward (or
further downward for that matter) as a result of hitting the wrist of
Connally. Sure, it could have deflected off of the wrist bone. But if
it did, and yet did not go into JBC's thigh....where did the bullet
go? Did it conveniently deflect upward off the wrist and bounce out of
the car (where it was never recovered)?

That theory is possible, sure. But it becomes less and less probable
when all the evidence and all of Connally's wounds are taken into
consideration.

And if a fragment from a non-CE399 missile caused the thigh wound,
CTers have to accept TWO things that are quite interesting and
coincidental in nature (without any real proof that they happened,
because there are NO BULLETS OR FRAGMENTS IN EVIDENCE in this regard
that would verify that JBC's thigh was hit by a non-CE399
projectile).....

1.) A CTer would have to believe that a non-399 fragment went into
Connally's thigh, causing a small superficial wound, and then that
fragment (or whole bullet even) was never seen again by anybody.*

* = Or do CTers think that one of the very small fragments found under
Nellie Connally's seat caused the thigh wound to JBC? Or maybe one of
the two larger front-seat fragments caused it?

But, then again, I thought most CTers were of the opinion that those
front-seat fragments (which came out of Oswald's own gun) were
"planted" there later on by the evil cover-up agents who wanted to
frame Oswald. Many CTers do believe that tale. So, obviously, such
fragments (via such a theory) couldn't have wounded Governor Connally
during the actual shooting on November 22.

2.) And CTers would also have to accept the notion that a different
(non-399) missile just happened to hit Connally in a place on his body
(the left thigh) which ALSO just happens to coincide very nicely (in
an "alignment" sort of way) to a place on his body where a bullet
would (or certainly could very easily) have ended up if the Single-
Bullet Theory is a fact.

And that thigh wound just happens to also be a minor, superficial type
of wound that perfectly explains the last remaining part of the SBT
(i.e., the bullet had very little energy left in it after passing
through two bodies and was nearly 'spent' by the time it reached John
Connally's thigh, thus causing only the very minor leg injury).

How can anyone deny the fact that (via a non-SBT shooting scenario)
the "SBT Similarities" are simply amazing. This is much like the other
amazing "coincidence" that CTers are forced to accept in any anti-SBT
proposal -- i.e., the almost perfect "lining up" of the first 3 wounds
that make up the SBT (Kennedy's upper-back wound, Kennedy's throat
wound, and Connally's back wound).

Whenever a CTer offers up alternate theories of pure guesswork
regarding various parts of the SBT (and we're rarely, if ever, treated
to a full-fledged shot-by-shot CT scenario...we usually just get
piecemeal conjecture, like this theory which claims "A Non-CE399
Fragment Must Have Caused Connally's Thigh Wound"), it only serves to
further reinforce the logicality and believability of the Single-
Bullet Conclusion all the more, in my eyes.

Every single element favoring the likelihood of just one bullet
causing the seven wounds to JFK and JBC is right there for all to see
and study; and yet so many conspiracists want to throw common sense
out the nearest window whenever discussing the subject.

I still can't help but wonder....why?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/discussionboard/discussion.html/ref=cm_rdp_st_rd/002-2065385-6525668?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0060198494&store=yourstore&cdThread=TxNAB5QRHN187B&reviewID=RKSOWSBHINZSJ&displayType=ReviewDetail

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/002-2065385-6525668?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0060721545&authorID=A1FDW1SPYKB354&store=yourstore&reviewID=R3BEKTGVKJGI72&displayType=ReviewDetail

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages