Remembering the Assclowns: "Bud"

Gil Jesus

Feb 22, 2024, 4:55:40 AMFeb 22
BUD LIES ABOUT THE LENGTH OF THE "GUNSACK":
Bud claims the "gunsack" was 41 inches.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/33a9MbNPYEg/m/rT_ERTztAgAJ
BUD LIES ABOUT HAVING BALLS:
But when a fellow employee went on a rant that the CIA killed Kennedy, he went mute like a little pussy.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/jYTjItta_PQ/m/7Zn8BZoHBgAJ
HOW STUPID IS BUD ?
When faced with the results of the rifle tests, Bud replied, "If you don't like the testing, ignore the results, stupid".
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/pytkVff8uXQ/m/B6P3xXfCAAAJ
EXAMPLES OF BUD'S "REASONING"

"BUD's" PREDICTION DURING CORONAVIRUS THAT NATIONAL GUARDSMEN WILL BE DEPLOYED TO RETAIL STORES TO PREVENT LOOTING :
"There won`t be goods for honest people and the store will close because there is no money to be made. I suppose at some point they will deploy the National Guard to the stores."

"BUD's" PREDICTION DURING CORONAVIRUS THAT THE GOVERNMENT WILL PAY PEOPLE'S UTILITY BILLS.
"They have stopped shutting off people who don`t pay their utility bills, so people will stop paying, so when this is over the government will have to step in and pay this backlog."

"BUD's" PREDICTION DURING CORONAVIRUS THAT HOSPITALS WILL FILL UP WITH ILLEGAL ALIENS
"Hospital beds will fill up with people in this country illegally."

"BUD's" PREDICTION DURING CORONAVIRUS ON CHINA
"China will withhold antibiotics."

"BUD's" PREDICTION DURING CORONAVIRUS THAT THERE WILL BE A BREAKDOWN OF LAW AND ORDER
"Once the law stops being enforced the lawlessness is not far behind."

It's all here:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/LgegSTe8hBw/m/KIFD_yUlBQAJ
"BUD's" PREDICTION DURING CORONANVIRUS THAT THE VIRUS WILL DESTROY MANKIND
"It seems possible to me that we could ping pong this virus back and forth among the populace until there are few, if any left."
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/LgegSTe8hBw/m/XQrzTkj3AgAJ
"BUD" ON LIFTING THE QUARANTINE
"If they do decide to lift the quarantine, it will be into a world much more dangerous than it is right now."
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/LgegSTe8hBw/m/zXJm3XceAwAJ

None of "BUD's" predictions came true.
This is the village idiot and Warren Commission supporter who cries, "believe me, I know the truth".
ROFLMAO
Sure ya do.