Remembering the Assclowns: John Corbett

Gil Jesus

Feb 22, 2024, 4:53:22 AMFeb 22
CORBETT LIES ABOUT POLICE DUSTING THE RIFLE AT THE SCENE OF THE CRIME:
A long time ago, Corbett said that they didn't dust the rifle for fingerprints at the crime scene.

The evidence determined that was a lie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV7uLMSs4KQ
CORBETT LIES ABOUT WITNESSES SEEING A 38 INCH PACKAGE:
On Sunday, July 9, 2023 at 7:08:15 PM, John Corbett wrote:
"Linnie Mae Randle and Buell Wesley Frazier both saw Oswald with the 38 inch package that morning."

The evidence determined that was a lie:
Neither witness said anything about the package being 38 inches long
CORBETT LIES ABOUT MY HAVING EVIDENCE:
On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 12:33:20 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
"Gil is speculating as to why Oswald went to Irving. He has no evidence to back up his speculation."

The evidence determined that was a lie:
https://gil-jesus.com/the-real-reason-oswald-went-to-irving-on-11-21/
CORBETT LIES ABOUT A POST HE MADE:
> On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 10:46:36 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
Gil: When I don't post for a few days, you cry, "Where's Gil " ?
Corbett: I don't recall ever writing that. I don't recall ever thinking that.

The evidence determined that was a lie:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/BI_ZOaLh-30/m/29tla-YeCQAJ
CORBETT LIES ABOUT THE FBI SUMMARY REPORT CONFLICTING WITH THE SBT:
On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 6:48:39 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
> Why do you keep citing an FBI report that doesn't say JFK and JBC were hit by separate shots ? The highlighted passage does not conflict with the SBT.

The evidence determined that was a lie:
https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/page-1.png
https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/hoover-to-lbj-3-shots-3-hits.mp4
CORBETT LIES ABOUT A LINK:
On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 12:08:20 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
> According to Gil, and FBI report refutes the SBT. Oh, really. This is the report Gil cited:
> https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=slausen+cutoff&view=detail&mid=A3348DA7B962513ECCB2A3348DA7B962513ECCB2&FORM=VIRE

The evidence determined that was a lie.
CORBETT LIES ABOUT CHAIN-OF-CUSTODY DOCUMENTATION:
On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 7:12:17 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
> There is no chain-of-custody issue with any of the forensic evidence. There is documentation that spells out every person who handled the evidence. Who found it. Whom they gave it to. Whom that person gave it to and so on. That is how chain of custody is established.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/6XMI-cxztKo/m/ETkARmrNAwAJ
CORBETT ADMITS LYING ABOUT A "HYPOTHETICAL":
On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 4:44:10 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
> In another thread on the issue of chain-of-custody, I presented the following question to Gil:
> "Hypothetical. A private citizen finds a discarded gun and turns it over to police. Police are able to ballistically match the gun to a recent murder. The weapon is traced to its owner who was the prime suspect in the murder. Police have other evidence linking him to the crime but the gun is essential to the prosecution's case. Do you honestly think the court is going to let a murderer walk because the person who found the gun can't be positive it is the same gun he found and turned over to the police."
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/CuT27J6SqA0/m/2UL0aKwNAwAJ
THEN HE ADMITS THE QUESTION WASN'T HYPOTHETICAL:
> The question wasn't one I just dreamed up. It is based on a real life case.
CORBETT LIES ABOUT "BUD" ANSWERING ALL OF MY QUESTIONS
On Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 7:23:43 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
"Bud demonstrated the irrelevancy of Gil's questions simply by giving a direct answer to every one of them. "
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/fxGpCGF_1DQ/m/OpDHwGJOBAAJy

But "Bud" didn't answer question # 3.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/_IWVwgl9VG0
On Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 11:46:27 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
Take us through the process of implimentation of the Chain of Custody Form from the crime scene to the trial.
Who initiates it and when and where is it initiated ?
Enlighten us.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/xuu8wrVmbXI/m/0fTS6m41BAAJ
On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 2:05:44 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
>Hearsay is not evidence.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/EsmSTNi5wLU/m/dT4dlX5hAAAJ
CORBETT SUGGESTS A HOMICIDE WITHOUT A CONVICTION IS A HOMICIDE THAT NEVER OCCURRED
On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 4:25:09 PM UTC-5, JE Corbett asks:
> It is a fact that no one has ever been convicted of assassination JFK.
> So should we conclude that nobody assassinated JFK?
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/5zTnCYWpXKU/m/Jw0_frzwAAAJ
HE RAN:

After he claimed that the Chain of Custody form was not necessary because the case never went to trial, I asked Corbett to take us through the procedure for implementing it.
Who initiates it and when and where is it initiated ?
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/xuu8wrVmbXI/m/0fTS6m41BAAJ

He ran.

After he said Jack Ruby accessed the police basement via the ramp, I asked him to name someone who saw Ruby come down the ramp.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/67nmAZta-YE/m/HDxCPyojAAAJ

He ran.

After he said that Oswald pulled a gun in the Texas Theater, I asked him who, besides the police, saw Oswald pull that gun ?
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/67nmAZta-YE/m/YyR3qPMGAAAJ

He ran.

After he claimed that the police had enough evidence on Oswald to charge him later that evening, I asked him to list the evidence the Dallas Police had on Oswald at 1:35am Saturday, when they arraigned him.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/67nmAZta-YE/m/oUjJvWsbAAAJ

He ran.

The autopsy report that describes, "a large irregular defect" that extends, "somewhat into the temporal and occipital regions". ( 16 H 980 )
I asked him, where the "occipital region" of the skull is located.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/p8n118rKiNM/m/JjLumABRAQAJ

He ran.

I asked him where is the "large irregular defect" in that occipital region depicted in this autopsy photo ?
https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/BE4_HI.jpg

He ran.

I asked him to name one person who saw the throat wound BEFORE the tracheostomy was done and described it conclusively as an exit wound.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/p8n118rKiNM/m/ytp99ZT4AAAJ

He ran.

I asked him to tell us why the Dallas doctors were not qualified to identify an entrance wound.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/p8n118rKiNM/m/ytp99ZT4AAAJ.

He ran.

I asked him to show us the "bone flap" hanging down over the ear in the autopsy photo.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/p8n118rKiNM/m/1TmelDFTAQAJ

He ran.

The Zapruder film also shows the top front of the President's head gone and the rear intact.
https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/head-337.png
Which is not supported by the autopsy photos.
https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/montage-head.jpg
I asked him if we are to believe Zapruder or the photos and the autopsy report ?
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/p8n118rKiNM/m/cg2UdJxgAQAJ

He ran.

When he claimed that the first shot was the one that missed, I asked him at what Z-frame was the first shot fired.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/8t8iyx2tghk/m/bwP24eQ7AAAJ

He ran.