The PROVEN Cowardice Of Every Single Believer...

Ben Holmes

Sep 20, 2023, 6:59:48 PM9/20/23
I hear the argument that they don't have to make their case, because
this is a "conspiracy" forum. But the censored forum clearly was
not... and yet believers STILL couldn't make their case.

There's no forum anywhere online where WCR believers support their
faith.

And that tells us two things:

1. The WCR *CANNOT* be defended...

2. Every single WCR believer is a coward.

The *ONLY* way this conclusion can be refuted is to either defend the
WCR right here - or cite where it's done in a forum somewhere online.

Watch folks - as the cowardice continues!!!

Bud

Sep 20, 2023, 7:41:37 PM9/20/23
On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 6:59:48 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> I hear the argument that they don't have to make their case, because
> this is a "conspiracy" forum.

And you absolutely hate this because it is true, and you hate the truth.

> But the censored forum clearly was
> not... and yet believers STILL couldn't make their case.

The case is available online, it was made decades ago.

> There's no forum anywhere online where WCR believers support their
> faith.

A lot of historical realities have no forum devoted to them.

> And that tells us two things:

Ben is going to show what a poor thinker he is, watch...

> 1. The WCR *CANNOT* be defended...

Against what?

> 2. Every single WCR believer is a coward.

More likely you are delusional, trying to live some sort of heroic fantasy.

> The *ONLY* way this conclusion can be refuted is to either defend the
> WCR right here - or cite where it's done in a forum somewhere online.

<snicker> Ben never tires of trying to coerce people to play his crooked games.

These things have been shown to my satisfaction. Who care whether it has been shown to the satisfaction of idiots?

> Watch folks - as the cowardice continues!!!

Yours is nonstop. You refuse to look at information correctly because you are afraid of what that might mean, that you have been a fool for decades. Better to believe the problem lies with other folks rather than take ownership of your own mental illness.

Ben Holmes

Sep 20, 2023, 7:44:55 PM9/20/23
On Wed, 20 Sep 2023 16:41:35 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
"virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.

Gil Jesus

Sep 21, 2023, 6:09:07 AM9/21/23
On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 7:41:37 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
> These things have been shown to my satisfaction. Who care whether it has been shown to the satisfaction of idiots?

Apparently you do because you're in here every day.

Ben Holmes

Sep 21, 2023, 10:19:55 AM9/21/23
On Thu, 21 Sep 2023 03:09:05 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
<gjjma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 7:41:37?PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
>> These things have been shown to my satisfaction. Who care whether it has been shown to the satisfaction of idiots?
>
>Apparently you do because you're in here every day.

He whines that most of America are idiots, and never stops to think of
the impliications of that.

Ben Holmes

Sep 21, 2023, 11:50:23 AM9/21/23
Notice folks, that not a *SINGLE* believer was able to refute the
simple truth I posted above.

When critics post the truth... believers run...

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!

Bud

Sep 21, 2023, 1:32:36 PM9/21/23
Make the case how one thing necessarily means the other.

Bud

Sep 21, 2023, 1:33:41 PM9/21/23
Such as?

Some day you might be man enough to actually say something.

Bud

Sep 21, 2023, 1:34:37 PM9/21/23

Ben Holmes

Sep 21, 2023, 1:39:47 PM9/21/23