Okay, conspiracy kooks...here's another one you'll claim is a conspiracy!

drummist1965

Jul 2, 2009, 7:36:41 PM7/2/09
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jul 2, 2009, 7:56:15 PM7/2/09

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090702/ap_on_en_mu/us_michael_jackson_investigation

>>> "Why didn't police seal the mansion where he [Michael Jackson] had been living? .... Why did they tow away a doctor's car right after the death but not declare the home a crime scene?" <<<

LOL.

Why in the world would it even occur to anyone to "declare the home a
crime scene"? There was absolutely no indication a "crime" had been
committed.

Looks like conspiracy-happy kooks are everywhere....even at Neverland.
(Which is a good place for them.)

Due to the abundance of kooks, retards, and crackpots in the world, I
think we can all be fairly certain that within a short period of time,
Michael Jackson's sad and tragic death will be turned into a
convoluted, ridiculous "plot" of some kind, probably involving
hundreds of different people.

I wouldn't be surprised if Wim Dankbaar and Jim Marrs are searching
the Internet right this very minute, in an attempt to come up with
something "sinister" and "conspiratorial" relating to Jackson's
demise.

It was probably James Files, with a Fireball pistol, firing from
outside Michael's bedroom window. And then the evil LAPD rushed around
to cover up the shooting, trying to make it look like he died from a
cardiac arrest.

And I'm also pretty sure we can point an accusing finger at the Dallas
Police Department and some politicians in Washington too. After all,
those guys are always willing to get involved in a conspiracy plot and
a cover-up. Right?

Gil Jesus

Jul 2, 2009, 8:31:10 PM7/2/09
On Jul 2, 7:36�pm, drummist1965 <snl141...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090702/ap_on_en_mu/us_michael_jackson_in...

Q: What do you call a drummer with half a brain ?

A: Gifted.

drummist1965

Jul 2, 2009, 8:47:53 PM7/2/09

I knew you would take me off killfilter, Gil--*if* you even had me
killfiled at all!

I could respond to your childish post, but, I won't stoop to your
level!

Chuck Schuyler

Jul 2, 2009, 10:04:39 PM7/2/09
On Jul 2, 6:56 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090702/ap_on_en_mu/us_michael_jackson_in...

Too late.

There has already been a book about the "conspiracy" to frame him for
child abuse.

http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-Conspiracy-Aphrodite-Jones/dp/0979549809

Here's the big CT about Wacko Jacko making the rounds through the
blogosphere: He apparently faked his death to escape the pressure of
fame!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2508332/The-conspiracy-theories-that-say-Michael-Jackson-is-still-alive.html

David Von Pein

Jul 2, 2009, 10:36:15 PM7/2/09

>>> "He apparently faked his death to escape the pressure of fame!" <<<

There ya go! I knew something like that was coming from the CT
retards. Took less than 7 days. Not bad.

aeffects

Jul 3, 2009, 3:11:42 AM7/3/09

you responded dipshit! Where do they find these nutter idiots?

Gil Jesus

Jul 3, 2009, 10:06:22 AM7/3/09
> > On Jul 2, 7:36 pm, drummist1965 <snl141...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> � � I could respond to your childish post, but, I won't stoop to your
> level!

I've seen your picture. I doubt you could stoop at all.

drummist1965

Jul 3, 2009, 10:31:09 AM7/3/09

Gil Jesus, hypocrite.

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2009, 1:06:44 PM7/3/09

Gil Jesus the phony Christian hasn't got a creative bone in his body.
He has to look up these one liners and jokes from the web. BTW
dickhead, that joke is a blonde joke and as old as you are.

Now when it comes to appearences, you Jesus have to be one of the
ugliest living abortions going, Ruth Buzzy chin and all.
Now be a good little vermin and go find another used one liner to
post. You're even a loser at doing that!

Gil Jesus

Jul 4, 2009, 7:48:40 AM7/4/09
On Jul 2, 8:47�pm, drummist1965 <snl141...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> � � I knew you would take me off killfilter, Gil--*if* you even had me
> killfiled at all!

It's always easier to imply or call someone a liar than it is to do
some research.

I use one newsreader with a filter to read ( Outlook ), another to
post (Google).

I revealed this last January:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/20292e670e412922

On Outlook, when someone who isn't killfiltered responds to someone
who is killfiltered and includes the killfiltered post in their
response, I can see it.

Even though the original post is killfiltered.

I explained THAT way back in July '07, nearly TWO YEARS AGO.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7dd472670ad08e47

Also, when I need a good laugh, I'll scan Google for posts.

Now you know how I can occasionally see posts from those I have
killfiltered.

Lack of research and just plain laziness seems to be a staple of the
LN troll brigade. as does a lack of reading comprehension and
understanding.

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2009, 8:16:49 AM7/4/09

Your so full of shit I can smell you from here....you can join the
liars club with Holmes the other killfilter queen. You both have
matching dresses

Gil Jesus

Jul 4, 2009, 8:34:49 AM7/4/09
On Jul 4, 8:16�am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Your so full of shit I can smell you from here....you can join the
> liars club with Holmes the other killfilter queen. You both have

> matching dresses-

If you were any more stupid, you'd have to be watered twice a week.

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2009, 9:32:55 AM7/4/09

Here's where Mr. Creativity bald vermin phony Christian Gil Jesus is
getting his little one liner insults.....they all apply to him and the
other morons here!

100,000 sperm and You were the fastest? GIL JESUS
And your cry-baby whiny assed opinion would be? GIL JESUS
Another dopeless hope fiend! HEALY
Are you always an idiot, or just when I'm around? ALL CTS
Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe? GIL JESUS
Did you take a shit today? Well, put it back! HEALY
Die Yuppie Scum! HEALY
Dumbass! ALL CTS

I fart to make you smell better. MORE FOR HEALY BUT APPLIES TO THE
BALD VERMIN GIL JESUS TOO
I may be fat but you’re ugly, and I can lose weight. FROM STEVE AND
ROB TO HEALY AND JESUS
If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport ALL THE CTS

If I would like to hear from an asshole, I’d fart! HEALY AND JESUS

If you took an IQ test, the results would be negative HEALY TO A TEE
If you want to get laid, crawl up a chicken's ass and wait! HEALY AND
JESUS

Instant idiot. Just add alcohol. WELL THIS ONE HAS HEALYS NAME ALL
OVER IT ROFLMAO

It's men like you that make women gay. THIS WAS WRITTEN FOR GIL JESUS
LOL

It's time to pull over and change the air in your head! HEALY

Practice Safe Sex, Go Screw Yourself HEALY AND JESUS

Save the planet! Kill yourself! HEALY AND JESUS
Save Your Breath. You'll need it to blow up your date! PERFECT FOR
HEALY AND JESUS LOL
THE EARTH IS FULL GO HOME THE BALD VERMIN ALREADY USED THIS ONE

The gene pool could use a little chlorine. HEALY

When I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you. ALL CTS
Why Are You Staring At My Bumper!? You Pervert! HEALY WALKING THE
STREETS

You're the reason God created the middle finger. APPLIES TO MOST CTS
LOL

You are a loser. I am a goddess. Any questions? HEALY AND JESUS
You are depriving some poor village of its Idiot. HEALY AND JESUS
You are proof that God has a sense of humor. MADE FOR GIL JESUS LOL
You can't fix stupid HEALY AND JESUS
You must be from the shallow end of the gene pool. HEALY AND JESUS
Your child may be an honors student, but You're a moron.
HEALY...JESUS HAS NEVER HAD SEX TO FATHER A CHILD LOL
Your honor student swallows! HEALYS DAUGHTER
Your Kid May Be An Honor Student But You're Still An Idiot. HEALY
AGAIN
Your ridiculous little opinion has been noted. ALL THE CTS
Your village just called. They're missing an idiot. JESUS AND HEALY

http://www.ruighaver.net/bumperstickers/insults.htm

I guess the little vermin will have to find another insult site now.
It will give him something to do LOL

drummist1965

Jul 4, 2009, 9:48:20 AM7/4/09

I don't care *how* you go about it. You *still* read my post,
and you *still* commented, after you made such a big deal about never
having anything to say to me again. Yet, here you are! Unbelievable!

aeffects

Jul 4, 2009, 7:58:30 PM7/4/09
On Jul 3, 10:06 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

**sere** perfect description of you and your skank-roid, nutter
incompetent friends....

aeffects

Jul 4, 2009, 8:00:57 PM7/4/09

these lone nut shitheads declare whatever they might, you look the
perfect asshole, dipshit! This friends and neighbors is the sum total
of the Warren Commission Report, (although standing next to that old
withered crone justme1952 you look the Titan of Hicksville, keep up
the good work shithead..... ROTFLMFAO!

aeffects

Jul 4, 2009, 8:02:12 PM7/4/09
On Jul 4, 6:32 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

one, two, three a round of applause for justme1952, the crone found
her dildo, it was in Steve-o-reno's ear all along..... ROTFLMFAO!

Gil Jesus

Jul 4, 2009, 9:47:00 PM7/4/09
If you gave justme a penny for his thoughts, you'd get change.

Sam Brown

Jul 4, 2009, 10:18:31 PM7/4/09

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

> If you gave justme a penny for his thoughts, you'd get change.

snore, it didnt get any funnier the second time around. Get a job Girly
bigot. It would do you the world of good. Why don't you work? Is it just
laziness or is it your obvious retardation?

aeffects

Jul 4, 2009, 10:37:24 PM7/4/09
On Jul 4, 7:18 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "Gil Jesus" <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote in message

job? what the hell do YOU know about jobs? Being kept by an Aussie
female surgeon (your words not mine) isn't on par with finding work
shithead. Btw, forget politics too, you're branded shithead..... Happy
4th of July, they even have it in Fresno!

Sam Brown

Jul 4, 2009, 10:41:29 PM7/4/09

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Oh junkie. How many times to I have to tell you. I'm independently wealthy.
Although you are quite correct, my spouse does make quite a lot of money.
Jealous much? Loser. Do you have a job fugly? Apart from hosing down Chandra
after a hard nights "work" that is.
Didnt think so. Mr award winning animator. You really are a joke aren't you?

aeffects

Jul 4, 2009, 10:56:26 PM7/4/09
On Jul 4, 7:41 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 4, 7:18 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> > "Gil Jesus" <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > If you gave justme a penny for his thoughts, you'd get change.
>
> > snore, it didnt get any funnier the second time around. Get a job Girly
> > bigot. It would do you the world of good. Why don't you work? Is it just
> > laziness or is it your obvious retardation?
>
> job? what the hell do YOU know about jobs? Being kept by an Aussie
> female surgeon (your words not mine) isn't on par with finding work
> shithead. Btw, forget politics too, you're branded shithead..... Happy
> 4th of July, they even have it in Fresno!
>
> Oh junkie. How many times to I have to tell you. I'm independently wealthy.

and you can't buy a publisher? C'mon shithead where's your nads Ms.
bigtime writer trapzing through the asian jungles, fucking fraud.....
LMFAO....

C'mon shithead come to papa....

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2009, 11:01:28 PM7/4/09
> > Didnt think so. Mr award winning animator. You really are a joke aren't you?- Hide quoted text -

Now we know why Chandra works the streets as a two bit
hooker....imagine her fright when Healy tells her "Come to papa,
shithead" ROFLMAO A local john on the streets has more class then her
own father does

aeffects

Jul 4, 2009, 11:14:15 PM7/4/09
On Jul 4, 8:01 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

you're mine....

Gil Jesus

Jul 4, 2009, 11:30:48 PM7/4/09
On Jul 4, 11:14�pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

> you're mine....-

With justme, it's a case of:

the gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't
coming.

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2009, 12:12:22 AM7/5/09
> you're mine....- Hide quoted text -

In your dreams, you just never learn to shut the fuck up with your
lies junkie.

aeffects

Jul 5, 2009, 12:16:15 AM7/5/09
On Jul 4, 9:12 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

you've got other business on this board, shithead.... hop to:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_frm/thread/2ec3d2874d0feb0a?hl=en#

Sam Brown

Jul 5, 2009, 1:35:23 AM7/5/09

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_frm/thread/2ec3d2874d0feb0a?hl=en#

Junkie? Just has been handing you, you're ugly, dysfunctional arse for years
now. You are a joke. The only time anyone responds to you is to insult you.
Have you figured out what JFK's middle name was yet retard? Do you still
believe that Zapruder never existed? Do yourself a favour and be quiet,
theres a good boy.

aeffects

Jul 5, 2009, 3:43:30 AM7/5/09
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_frm/thread/2...

> Junkie? Just has been handing you, you're ugly, dysfunctional arse for years
> now. You are a joke. The only time anyone responds to you is to insult you.
> Have you figured out what JFK's middle name was yet retard? Do you still
> believe that Zapruder never existed? Do yourself a favour and be quiet,
> theres a good boy.

oh justme1952.... misdirection won't work, we're zeroed in on you
shithead.....

You might as well be standing naked on the main runway at the Greater
Rochester International Airport

WE KNOW shithead....... tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk :)