Re: Discovery of mechanism that links diabetes to increased cancer risk

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2013, 5:03:59 AM2/11/13
Susan wrote:

> Ketogenic diet has been proposed as a treatment, elsewhere.

Smarter to http://WDJW.net/NotDiet and lose the http://WDJW.net/VAT
thereby achieving reversal/cure of the type-2 diabetes.

> http://www.diabetesincontrol.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14206&catid=1&Itemid=17
>

> "Colin Goding, Professor of Oncology at the University of Oxford, UK,
> said, "Previously we were unsure about how increased blood sugar found
> in diabetes and obesity could increase cancer risk. This study
> identifies a key molecular mechanism through which high blood glucose
> would predispose to cancer. It opens the way for potential novel
> therapies aimed at reducing cancer risk in the obese and diabetic
> populations."
>
> Molecular Cell Jan 2013

Simply reverse/cure the type-2 diabetes and not only would blood sugar
no longer be increased but the immune system would be more effective
at destroying cancer cells because it would no longer be suppressed by
http://WDJW.net/VAT

The absolutely only **healthy** way to lost the VAT (Visceral Adipose
Tissue) is by holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily
food, thereby stopping the overeating without harmful
undernourishment.

Yes, right amount ( http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach ) control as
Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman are doing is much more
sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/522ce5c058224656?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/da03131060efa3b5?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/055f2e7cf3c590ee?

Don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a horrible (Mark
9:42) death:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#04037)

DocBGK

Feb 11, 2013, 8:43:03 AM2/11/13
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

NOTE: Certification Area: Cardiovascular Disease.

Certification Status: Not Certified.

Certification Expired: 12/31/2012.

http://www.abim.org/services/physver.aspx

> GOD-sanctification (1 Thessalonians 5:23) is infinitely greater than
> board-certification for He makes the latter eternal

The latter is board-certification. Oops LOL!

> without need for eternal fee payments to ABIM :-)

Ah, so Andy is financially broke... knew as much.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2013, 12:19:03 AM2/12/13
GysdeJongh wrote:

> Diabet Med. 2012 Oct 17. doi: 10.1111/dme.12039.
> The 2012 Banting Lecture Reversing the twin cycles of Type 2 diabetes.
>
> It has become widely accepted that type 2 diabetes is inevitably life-long,
> with irreversible and progressive beta cell damage. However, the restoration
> of normal glucose metabolism within days after bariatric surgery in the
> majority of people with type 2 diabetes disproves this concept. There is now
> no doubt that this reversal of diabetes depends upon the sudden and profound
> decrease in food intake, and does not relate to any direct surgical effect.
> The Counterpoint study demonstrated that normal glucose levels and normal
> beta cell function could be restored by a very low calorie diet alone. Novel
> magnetic resonance methods were applied to measure intra-organ fat. The
> results showed two different time courses: a) resolution of hepatic insulin
> sensitivity within days along with a rapid fall in liver fat and
> normalisation of fasting glucose levels; and b) return of normal beta cell
> insulin secretion over weeks in step with a fall in pancreas fat. Now that
> it has been possible to observe the pathophysiological events during
> reversal of type 2 diabetes, the reverse time course of events which
> determine the onset of the condition can be identified. The twin cycle
> hypothesis postulates that chronic calorie excess leads to accumulation of
> liver fat with eventual spill over into the pancreas. These self-reinforcing
> cycles between liver and pancreas eventually cause metabolic inhibition of
> insulin secretion after meals and onset of hyperglycaemia. It is now clear
> that Type 2 diabetes is a reversible condition of intra-organ fat excess to
> which some people are more susceptible than others.
> PMID: 23075228

Yes, stopping the causative overeating without harmful
undernourishment by holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of
daily food, is the absolutely only **healthy** way to remove the
"intra-organ fat excess" ( http://WDJW.net/VAT ) that happens with
overeating:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/48e684b2a336961e?
So don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a horrible (Mark
9:42) death:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

DocBGK

Feb 12, 2013, 5:26:38 AM2/12/13
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> GOD-sanctification (1 Thessalonians 5:23)
The former.

> is infinitely greater than
>
> board-certification
The latter.

> for He makes the latter eternal

If the latter... board-certification... is eternal... then how did
Chung's board-certification expire?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43e37bb483e9ca25

Oh well, no point in trying to unravel the gobbledygook of a
crackpot.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2013, 12:10:38 AM2/13/13

DocBGK

Feb 13, 2013, 6:39:32 AM2/13/13
"Being Hungry is Wonderful": Mother Who Allegedly Starved Daughter as
Part of a “Hunger Cult”
http://www.yourblackworld.net/2012/06/black-news/woman-starves-her-daughter-to-death-as-part-of-a-cult/#

A Google search for the word "hunger" in conjunction with the word
"starvation" produced these synonymous results:

"Starvation: The term hunger refers to the symptoms and effects of
starvation. According to the World Health Organization, hunger is the
single gravest threat to the world"

"Starve | Define Starve at Dictionary.com
to cause to starve; kill, weaken, or reduce by lack of food by
hunger":
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/starve

"The world hunger problem: Facts, figures and statistics":
http://library.thinkquest.org/C002291/high/present/stats.htm

"Global Hunger - Bread for the World: Have Faith. End Hunger":
http://www.bread.org/hunger/global/

"Hunger and Children in America: A Slow and Steady Starvation":
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/US/hunger-children-america-slow-steady-starvation/story?id=14328390#.UDuKMfVvF48

"Hunger Starvation":
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

"Stop Hunger Now":
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2013, 2:44:28 AM2/14/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2013, 6:35:25 AM2/15/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2013, 6:11:25 AM2/16/13

Ace♠™

Feb 18, 2013, 6:16:10 AM2/18/13

Happy Oyster

Feb 18, 2013, 6:34:41 AM2/18/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 19, 2013, 2:10:47 AM2/19/13
"It would be far more reasonable to state what is plainly the
Scriptural position - that there is one Book of Life, belonging to the
Lamb, and that it is indeed possible to have one's name blotted out of
it."

Source:
http://bereans.com/bible_studies/the_book_of_life_one_book_o.html

Indeed, behold ...
one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
desperately insists:

> Mary Tyler Moore has always had diabetes

Lie.

No one is born with diabetes.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcad4bb2d99bae4e?

The youngest type-2 diabetic on record is 5 years old:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/8111.php

Moreover, Mary Tyler Moore, acquired her diabetes at age 33 as a
consequence of overconsuming alcohol (liquid food) which does cause
liver visceral adipose tissue (VAT):

"Moore, 74, was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, formerly called
juvenile diabetes, when (she) was 33..."

Source:
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/mary-tyler-moore-undergoes-brain-surgery-meningioma-tumor/story?id=13589156

Truth is simply reality, which the accursed (Galatians 1:8-9) like you
and satan really hate.

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.

> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
12:3).

May GOD continue to ever so severely curse (Galatians 1:8-9) you and
all around you to the Nth generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Bottom line concerning you:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other
than the one we preached to you, let them be under GOD’s curse! As we
have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you
a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under GOD’s
curse!" (Galatians 1:8-9)

"Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared
for the devil and his angels" -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew
25:41)

And clearly you are accursed:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e65bc98b85f573f3?

one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
despairingly asked:

>Andy, what have you been doing for income since your clinic closed
>down and your cardiology certification expired?

This actively practicing physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc )
continues to be very well-compensated as a cardiologist b/c he is
known by all to be one of a chosen few to have the power of the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) to heal/cure/reverse (Mark
16:18) heart disease including type-2 diabetes, which is a CAD
equivalent, while giving all the glory to GOD as seen on network TV:

Behold as http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew gives all the glory to GOD
as the http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger
(Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) him
to hunger so that he can thrive as he enjoys his meals more than ever:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo :-)

Bottom line concerning http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew being perfect
(Matthew 5:48):

GOD-sanctification (1 Thessalonians 5:23) is infinitely greater than
board-certification for He makes the latter eternal (1 Corinthians
2:9) without need for eternal fee payments to ABIM :-)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e484a76eae61abef?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 20, 2013, 4:11:19 AM2/20/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 21, 2013, 3:59:54 AM2/21/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 22, 2013, 4:32:08 AM2/22/13
Behold, we, who are Jesus' http://WDJW.net/Disciples (John 8:31) are
able (Philippians 4:13) to overcome all things just as the LORD, Whom
we are following (Luke 9:23) has overcome all things:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be7824a61ddbda8e?

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo for His using the eternally accursed like you
to unwittingly prove that http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew is more than
a conqueror as an immortal (John 3:16) overcomer :-)