<1737> Prophecy: LORD Jesus is returning soon ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 1, 2023, 11:08:20 PM9/1/23
... to rescue those who are http://WonderfullyHungry.org like Him (
https://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) possibly (Matt 19:26) tonight on 09/01/23
"like a thief in the night" before the Great Tribulation (aka end of
the world as we know it as all Hell breaks loose and people will wish
to die but can't).

"I tell you, in that night there shall be two (possibly homosexual)
men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
Two (possibly homosexual) women shall be grinding together; the one
shall be taken, and the other left. Two (possibly trans-sexual) men
shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. And
they answered and said unto him, Where, LORD? And He said unto them,
Wheresoever the body (aka food for eagles) is, thither will the
(wonderfully hungry) eagles be gathered together." (Luke 17:34-37 w/
parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/kjv/luke/17.htm

Again, here's a link to the OP for this thread:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

Again, here's a shorter more shareable link:
https://tinyurl.com/Prophecy1737

So let's http://tinyurl.com/TrulyLove (John 15:12) each other as our
LORD truly loves (John 15:13) us ...

"For we are GOD’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus (
https://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) to do good (Matthew 19:17) works, which GOD
prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10 w/ parenthetical
clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/ephesians/2-10.htm

How to be a doer instead of sit/soak to become sour (grumpy):
http://tinyurl.com/EightTalents

This is **not** what http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew wants but rather
what LORD Jesus wants:

http://WDJW.net

BTW (John 14:6), "what would Jesus have us do" is false teaching
because it's past tense and restricted to action (i.e. does **not**
include behavior/attitude) while "what does Jesus want" is both
present tense **and** all-inclusive.

For example:

http://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantFor2023

Therefore, http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully
healthier especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart so
that we can (Philippians 4:13) fly up to meet the LORD in the air when
He returns to rescue us

..because we mindfully choose to openly care (Mt5:47) w/our heart,

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 1, 2023, 11:53:54 PM9/1/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 1, 2023, 11:59:55 PM9/1/23
<1737> 09/01/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/uptsuvf0VUo/m/U1LCVhv6AgAJ

Again, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/01/23:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 2, 2023, 12:12:42 AM9/2/23
... to rescue those who are http://WonderfullyHungry.org like Him (
https://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) possibly (Matt 19:26) tonight on 09/02/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 2, 2023, 11:16:10 AM9/2/23
<1737> 09/02/23 Again, what does Jesus want (WDJW) ...

Again, all religions/denominations are fraudulent save one ...

"And I tell you that you are Peter, and **on** (and not by or through)
this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades (aka Hell)
will not overcome it." (Matthew 16:18 w/ **emphasis** and
parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/matthew/16-18.htm

"The real name of LORD Jesus' church is http://WDJW.net which is not
Catholic but is built **on** the experience of disciple Peter sinking
like a rock when he lost faith in GOD when he did not give the glory
of walking on water to Him." -- Holy Spirit referring to Matthew 16:18
and Psalm 117:1

"Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol Him, all you peoples." (Psalm
117:1)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/psalms/117-1.htm

Suggested further reading:
http://WDJW.great-site.net/LausDEO

"Religion that GOD our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this:
to look after orphans and widows (for it is written at Psalm 68:5 that
GOD is a Husband to widows and a Father to orphans) in their distress
(about being hungry as they're being blessed by GOD now per Luke 6:21
in its entirety) and to keep oneself from being polluted by the (
http://bit.ly/h_angry ) world." (James 1:27 w/parenthetical
clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/james/1-27.htm

It's when we http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12)
for "orphans and widows" that we are "looking after" (James 1:27) them
thereby keeping them from self-harm.

"For we are GOD’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus (
http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) to do good (Matthew 19:17) works, which GOD
prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10 w/ parenthetical
clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/ephesians/2-10.htm

How to be a doer & not sit/soak to become sour (grumpy):
http://tinyurl.com/EightTalents

http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

Instead, let's http://tinyurl.com/TrulyLove (John 15:12) others as
our LORD Jesus truly loves (John 15:13) us.

This is **not** what http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew wants but rather
what LORD Jesus wants:

http://WDJW.net

BTW (John 14:6), "what would Jesus have us do" is false teaching
because it's past tense and restricted to action (i.e. does **not**
include behavior/attitude) while "what does Jesus want" is both
present tense **and** all-inclusive.

For example:

http://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantFor2023

Therefore, http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully
healthier especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 2, 2023, 6:54:09 PM9/2/23
<1737> 09/02/23 Again, how to not be a Nazi bigot fraud ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/Ai33hw5PINI/m/wytVpY68MwAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/02/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 2, 2023, 8:52:16 PM9/2/23
<1737> 09/02/23 AgainX2, how to not be a Nazi bigot fraud ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/Ai33hw5PINI/m/wytVpY68MwAJ

AgainX2, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/02/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 2, 2023, 9:42:14 PM9/2/23
<1737> 09/02/23 Again, behold ...

A surviving co-worker describes the **Christian** shooter, Walmart
Manager Andre Bing, as being https://bit.ly/h_angry like
https://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau who Jacob also had to avoid according to
what's written in the Bible:

https://tinyurl.com/HangryAtWalmart

Such is the terrible consequence of failure to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart (Matthew
15:19) thereby allowing the devil to enter therein just as it is
written that the devil entered into traitor Judas Iscariot who then
went off and betrayed our LORD Jesus and then also killed himself just
as Mr. Bing did.

The above is confirmed by the Walmart Manager's "death note" on his
phone which the police released in redacted form on Twitter:

https://tinyurl.com/HangryAtWalmart4

Here's a short shareable link to the above content:

https://tinyurl.com/HangryAtWalmart3

So let us not be a https://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
https://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump or else we'll most certainly die a
https://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:

https://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

Instead, let's https://tinyurl.com/TrulyLove (John 15:12) others as
our LORD Jesus truly loves (John 15:13) us.

Joyfully, being http://WonderfullyHungry.org is **not** a religion
(i.e. a set of beliefs instead of proven facts) because instead of
believing that hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) is Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6), we
**prove** that we **know** that hunger (Philippians 4:12) is wonderful
(Luke 6:21a) by always saying we're "wonderfully hungry" (
https://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12).

https://tinyurl.com/EightTalents

This is **not** what https://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew wants but rather

Therefore, https://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is

https://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( https://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger

Cardiologist with an https://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
http://WonderfullyHungry.org
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
https://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 2, 2023, 10:54:15 PM9/2/23
<1737> 09/02/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/uptsuvf0VUo/m/U1LCVhv6AgAJ

Again, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/02/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 2, 2023, 11:00:03 PM9/2/23
<1737> 09/02/23 Again, ROOT out COVID ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 3, 2023, 12:43:00 AM9/3/23
<1737> 09/03/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/03/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 3, 2023, 3:30:05 AM9/3/23
<1737> 09/03/23 Again, how to not be a Nazi bigot fraud ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/Ai33hw5PINI/m/wytVpY68MwAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/03/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 3, 2023, 4:35:55 AM9/3/23
<1737> 09/03/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

http://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantFor2023

HeartDoc Andrew, after shopping, sees a beautiful young lady at a
Walmart entrance holding a cardboard sign saying she's homeless, needs
help, and "Merry Christmess"(sic):

"Here's all the money that I have and I wish I had more to give you
but it's in the form of credit cards. Meanwhile, I am simply
wonderfully hungry and hope you, neighbor, also have a healthy
appetite too. So how are you ?"

Young homeless lady:

"No English."

HeartDoc Andrew:

"Como esta ?"

Young homeless lady:

"No English."

HeartDoc Andrew:

"What language do you speak?"

Young homeless lady:

"French"

HeartDoc Andrew looking disappointed:

"I don't speak French."

Young homeless lady smiles and brings out her cell phone with Google
translator and directs me to speak.

HeartDoc Andrew proceeds to convince her to say she's "wonderfully
hungry" in French and then also in English. He then learns her name is
Maria and that she and her family (brother, mother, and two children;
David age-6 and Aiden age-1) have been sleeping in their car while
waiting for her immigration papers to be straightened out so that she
can work to make money to pay rent for an apartment. She said that
immigration told her it would take a month and that she needed a few
things from Walmart and then asked if HeartDoc Andrew would help.

Facebook video for illustration purposes:
https://www.facebook.com/1467768946/videos/971413930734688/

HeartDoc Andrew, while watching Maria put a large double-sized pillow
and a large comforter into the Walmart shopping cart:

"Maria, it's not right for your children to freeze in your car even
with a large pillow and large comforter."

Maria:
"What can I do?"

HeartDoc Andrew:
"Your family can stay with me at my house until your papers get
straightened out."

Maria:
"My brother and mother are afraid of living with men they don't know."

HeartDoc Andrew:
"Let me talk to them."

Maria:
"There have been other men who have talked to them and scared them."

HeartDoc Andrew:
"I am a different person and I will bring my bicycle so that they
won't be scared of me."

Maria:
"They made me promise to bring no more men. So will you still help
me?"

HeartDoc Andrew:
"I am helping you."

Maria:
"Will you buy these things for me?

HeartDoc Andrew:
"I have these things at my house so it doesn't make sense to buy
things I already have to give you."

Maria angrily storms off and HeartDoc Andrew puts the items back on
the shelf. While outside, he convinces another person to say they're
"wonderfully hungry" before bicycling away but Maria was nowhere to be
seen.

May GOD bless Maria more than ever prospering (Proverbs 10:22) her and
keeping her from harm (Jeremiah 29:11), in the name (John 16:23) of
LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Laus DEO.

+++

It is written that all of Heaven rejoices when the lost/prodigal find
their way back to GOD so that witnessing to them makes us like the 5
virgins who are considered wise (Proverbs 11:30) in the parable of the
http://tinyurl.com/TenVirgins1737

[...]

http://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantForHanukkah

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 3, 2023, 6:30:04 AM9/3/23
<1737> 09/03/23 Again, what does Jesus want (WDJW) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 3, 2023, 2:33:02 PM9/3/23
<1737> 09/03/23 AgainX2, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

AgainX2, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/03/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 3, 2023, 9:44:50 PM9/3/23
<1737> 09/03/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 3, 2023, 11:05:19 PM9/3/23
<1737> 09/03/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/uptsuvf0VUo/m/U1LCVhv6AgAJ

Again, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/03/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 3, 2023, 11:11:51 PM9/3/23
<1737> 09/03/23 Again, ROOT out COVID ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2023, 10:36:20 AM9/4/23
<1737> 09/04/23 Again, what does Jesus want (WDJW) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 4, 2023, 11:55:40 AM9/4/23
<1737> 09/04/23 Again, here is the parable ..

>> http://tinyurl.com/WanderingSheep
>>
>> "See that you do not despise one of these little ones (who are
>> wonderfully hungry). For I tell you that their angels in Heaven always
>> see the face of My Father in Heaven. What do you think? If a man owns
>> a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away (looking for more food),
>> will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the
>> one that wandered off? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is
>> happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not
>> wander off. In the same way your Father in Heaven is not willing that
>> any of these ( http://WonderfullyHungry.org ) little ones should
>> perish." (Matthew 18:10-14 w/parenthetical clarification)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://www.bible.com/bible/111/MAT.18.10-14.NIV

"Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones (who are
http://WonderfullyHungry.org ); for I say unto you, That in heaven
their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in
heaven. For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. How
think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone
astray (looking for more food), doth he not leave the ninety and nine,
and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more
of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. Even
so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of
these (wonderfully hungry) little ones should perish." (Matt 18:10-14

https://www.bible.com/bible/1/MAT.18.10-14.KJV

>> Here is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) example of one of these wonderfully
>> hungry "little ones" (Matt 18:10-14) who are despised by those who are
>> http://bit.ly/h_angry (Genesis 25:32):
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/AfricaRenee
>>
>> It is written that all of Heaven rejoices when the lost/prodigal find
>> their way back to GOD so that witnessing to them makes us like the 5
>> virgins who are considered wise (Proverbs 11:30) in the parable of the
>> http://tinyurl.com/TenVirgins1737
>>
>> "For we are GOD’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus (
>> http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) to do good (Matthew 19:17) works, which GOD
>> prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10 w/ parenthetical
>> clarification)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://biblehub.com/ephesians/2-10.htm
>>
>> Suggested further reading:
2024& upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 4, 2023, 12:23:44 PM9/4/23
<1737> 09/04/23 Again, behold ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2023, 1:10:31 PM9/4/23
<1737> 09/04/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/04/23:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2023, 1:45:41 PM9/4/23
<1737> 09/04/23 Again, behold ...

From dailykos.com published on 02/04/23:

An entire Pennsylvania family of Trump supporters, including James
Daub, 62, Deborah Daub, 59, and their daughter Morgan, 26, were found
dead in their backyard. An investigation found several notes inside
the house that indicated the family made a “joint decision” to end
their lives.

There were no signs of foul play, no evidence that anyone else was
present, and no signs of forced entry. The physical evidence pointed
to self-inflicted gunshot wounds. Police also interviewed people close
to the family who confirmed they were devout Christian conservatives.

The mother and daughter were avid bowlers. Brett Stabley was the owner
of a bowling supply shop who knew them well, and gave Morgan lessons.
He said they were despondent that Donald Trump was no longer
president.

NBC News:

Stabley said the Christian, churchgoing family “was never shy
about letting anybody know what their beliefs were” when it came to
religion and politics. Morgan and Deborah “very, very huge” supporters
of former President Donald Trump, Stabley said.

“They were just so hell-bent on Trump winning, like this could be
in the end if he doesn’t,” Stabley said, referring to an instance when
he saw them just before the 2020 election. He said he stopped seeing
the two after that.

Once again, it’s more than a tad hypocritical when conservatives
accuse others of indoctrination.

This family’s front yard was “littered” with Trump signs before the
2020 election. When Roe v. Wade was overturned last June, the family
put a ton of anti-abortion signs in the yard. Ironically, they
considered themselves to be very “pro-life.”

Morgan, the homeschooled daughter, uploaded unhinged rants to YouTube,
decrying the forces of evil conspiring against Trump. In her suicide
note, she mentions that these, or similar, forces of evil were
conspiring against her as well. It appeared as though she was
suffering from a psychosis, which is very dangerous when in a cult. In
other videos, she talks about “abdicating her throne” and declared
herself a prophet.

Cult members often have no idea they’re in a cult. They are besieged
with an “us versus them” mentality and given absolute, black-and-white
answers for everything, including who is good and who is evil. I am
hopeful that more people break the spell before more deaths occur.
When Trump loses again, either the primary or the general election,
expect him to either directly or subtly call for more violence and
death.

I hope more people caught in this cult will see that Trump is nothing
more than a completely horrible human being and not worth dying over.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/HangryInPennsylvania

+++

This tragedy in Pennsylvania is the terrible consequence of failure to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart (Matthew
15:19) thereby allowing the devil to enter therein just as it is
written that the devil entered into traitor Judas Iscariot who then
went off and betrayed our LORD Jesus and then also killed himself just
as the Daub family has.

Link to the above content:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/g3p0UbK3s4Q/m/uE70miS-EQAJ

Shorter more shareable link:
https://tinyurl.com/HangryInPennsylvania2

http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
[...]

removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 4, 2023, 2:57:15 PM9/4/23
<1737> 09/04/23 Again a 2nd time, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 4, 2023, 8:19:38 PM9/4/23
<1737> 09/04/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 4, 2023, 10:49:30 PM9/4/23
<1737> 09/04/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/uptsuvf0VUo/m/U1LCVhv6AgAJ

Again, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/04/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 4, 2023, 10:55:50 PM9/4/23
<1737> 09/04/23 Again, ROOT out COVID ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 5, 2023, 1:50:20 PM9/5/23
<1737> 09/05/23 Again, what does Jesus want (WDJW) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 5, 2023, 2:24:36 PM9/5/23
<1737> 09/05/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/05/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 5, 2023, 4:30:08 PM9/5/23
<1737> 09/05/23 Again, how to not be a Nazi bigot fraud ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/Ai33hw5PINI/m/wytVpY68MwAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/05/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 5, 2023, 5:13:22 PM9/5/23
<1737> 09/05/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/uptsuvf0VUo/m/U1LCVhv6AgAJ

Again, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/05/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 5, 2023, 5:19:10 PM9/5/23
<1737> 09/05/23 Again, ROOT out COVID ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 5, 2023, 11:57:22 PM9/5/23
<1737> 09/05/23 Again, here is the parable ..

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 6, 2023, 10:50:54 AM9/6/23
<1737> 09/06/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/06/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 6, 2023, 12:53:32 PM9/6/23
<1737> 09/06/23 Again, what does Jesus want (WDJW) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 6, 2023, 10:05:39 PM9/6/23
<1737> 09/06/23 AgainX2, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

AgainX2, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/06/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 6, 2023, 10:52:52 PM9/6/23
<1737> 09/06/23 Again, here is the parable ..

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 6, 2023, 11:35:58 PM9/6/23
<1737> 09/06/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/uptsuvf0VUo/m/U1LCVhv6AgAJ

Again, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/06/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 6, 2023, 11:42:21 PM9/6/23
<1737> 09/06/23 Again, ROOT out COVID ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 7, 2023, 1:42:33 AM9/7/23
<1737> 09/07/23 Again, here is the parable ..

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 7, 2023, 9:36:33 AM9/7/23
<1737> 09/07/23 Again, here's the Zombie Apocalypse ...

https://tinyurl.com/COVIDapocalypse

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 7, 2023, 1:36:38 PM9/7/23
<1737> 09/07/23 Again, what does Jesus want (WDJW) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 7, 2023, 2:09:21 PM9/7/23
<1737> 09/07/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/07/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 7, 2023, 3:32:59 PM9/7/23
<1737> 09/07/23 Again a 2nd time, here is the parable ..

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 7, 2023, 8:03:08 PM9/7/23
<1737> 09/07/23 AgainX2, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

AgainX2, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/07/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 7, 2023, 8:10:37 PM9/7/23
<1737> 09/07/23 Again a 3rd time, here is the parable ..

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 7, 2023, 9:44:17 PM9/7/23
<1737> 09/07/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/uptsuvf0VUo/m/U1LCVhv6AgAJ

Again, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/07/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 7, 2023, 9:58:04 PM9/7/23
<1737> 09/07/23 Again, ROOT out COVID ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 8, 2023, 12:32:48 AM9/8/23
<1737> 09/08/23 Again, how to not be a Nazi bigot fraud ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/Ai33hw5PINI/m/wytVpY68MwAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/08/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 8, 2023, 3:45:35 AM9/8/23
<1737> 09/08/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 8, 2023, 12:03:43 PM9/8/23
<1737> 09/08/23 Again, what does Jesus want (WDJW) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 8, 2023, 8:43:21 PM9/8/23
<1737> 09/08/23 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 8, 2023, 8:45:15 PM9/8/23
<1737> 09/08/23 AgainX2, how to not be a Nazi bigot fraud ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/Ai33hw5PINI/m/wytVpY68MwAJ

AgainX2, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/08/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 8, 2023, 9:54:26 PM9/8/23
<1737> 09/08/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/uptsuvf0VUo/m/U1LCVhv6AgAJ

Again, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/08/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 8, 2023, 10:00:24 PM9/8/23
<1737> 09/08/23 Again, ROOT out COVID ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 8, 2023, 11:40:20 PM9/8/23
<1737> 09/08/23 AgainX3, how to not be a Nazi bigot fraud ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/Ai33hw5PINI/m/wytVpY68MwAJ

AgainX3, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/08/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 9, 2023, 10:33:27 AM9/9/23
<1737> 09/09/23 Again, here's the Zombie Apocalypse ...

https://tinyurl.com/COVIDapocalypse

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 9, 2023, 12:12:53 PM9/9/23
<1737> 09/09/23 Again, what does Jesus want (WDJW) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 9, 2023, 6:14:20 PM9/9/23
<1737> 09/09/23 Again, here is the parable ..

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 9, 2023, 8:34:44 PM9/9/23
<1737> 09/09/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/uptsuvf0VUo/m/U1LCVhv6AgAJ

Again, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/09/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 9, 2023, 8:42:59 PM9/9/23
<1737> 09/09/23 Again, ROOT out COVID ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 10, 2023, 8:02:18 AM9/10/23
<1737> 09/10/23 Again, what does Jesus want (WDJW) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 10, 2023, 6:50:27 PM9/10/23
<1737> 09/10/23 Again, how to not be a Nazi bigot fraud ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/Ai33hw5PINI/m/wytVpY68MwAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/10/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 10, 2023, 8:45:26 PM9/10/23
<1737> 09/10/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 10, 2023, 10:57:01 PM9/10/23
<1737> 09/10/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/uptsuvf0VUo/m/U1LCVhv6AgAJ

Again, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/10/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 10, 2023, 11:10:08 PM9/10/23
<1737> 09/10/23 Again, ROOT out COVID ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 11, 2023, 1:23:09 PM9/11/23
<1737> 09/11/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/11/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 11, 2023, 2:01:40 PM9/11/23
<1737> 09/11/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 11, 2023, 4:16:53 PM9/11/23
<1737> 09/11/23 Again, what does Jesus want (WDJW) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 11, 2023, 7:48:05 PM9/11/23
<1737> 09/11/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/uptsuvf0VUo/m/U1LCVhv6AgAJ

Again, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/11/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 11, 2023, 7:59:02 PM9/11/23
<1737> 09/11/23 Again, ROOT out COVID ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 12, 2023, 11:10:49 AM9/12/23
<1737> 09/12/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/12/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 12, 2023, 12:11:01 PM9/12/23
<1737> 09/12/23 Again, how to not be a Nazi bigot fraud ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/Ai33hw5PINI/m/wytVpY68MwAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/12/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 12, 2023, 1:59:43 PM9/12/23
<1737> 09/12/23 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/12/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 12, 2023, 2:21:34 PM9/12/23
<1737> 09/12/23 Again, here is the parable ..

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 12, 2023, 3:08:48 PM9/12/23
<1737> 09/12/23 AgainX2, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

AgainX2, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/12/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 12, 2023, 3:45:08 PM9/12/23
<1737> 09/12/23 AgainX2, how to not be a Nazi bigot fraud ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/Ai33hw5PINI/m/wytVpY68MwAJ

AgainX2, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/12/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 12, 2023, 4:51:43 PM9/12/23
<1737> 09/12/23 Again, what does Jesus want (WDJW) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 12, 2023, 8:53:05 PM9/12/23
<1737> 09/12/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/uptsuvf0VUo/m/U1LCVhv6AgAJ

Again, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/12/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 12, 2023, 9:04:54 PM9/12/23
<1737> 09/12/23 Again, ROOT out COVID ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 13, 2023, 12:55:12 AM9/13/23
<1737> 09/13/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/13/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 13, 2023, 12:24:17 PM9/13/23
<1737> 09/13/23 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/13/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 13, 2023, 3:27:51 PM9/13/23
<1737> 09/13/23 Again, what does Jesus want (WDJW) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 13, 2023, 4:35:35 PM9/13/23
<1737> 09/13/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 13, 2023, 9:01:04 PM9/13/23
<1737> 09/13/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/uptsuvf0VUo/m/U1LCVhv6AgAJ

Again, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/13/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 13, 2023, 9:07:08 PM9/13/23
<1737> 09/13/23 Again, ROOT out COVID ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 14, 2023, 9:11:24 AM9/14/23
<1737> 09/14/23 Again, here's the Zombie Apocalypse ...

https://tinyurl.com/COVIDapocalypse

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 14, 2023, 12:40:48 PM9/14/23
<1737> 09/14/23 Again, what does Jesus want (WDJW) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 14, 2023, 9:18:54 PM9/14/23
<1737> 09/14/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/uptsuvf0VUo/m/U1LCVhv6AgAJ

Again, be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/14/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 14, 2023, 9:26:41 PM9/14/23
<1737> 09/14/23 Again, ROOT out COVID ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 14, 2023, 10:11:18 PM9/14/23
<1737> 09/14/23 Again, how to not be a Nazi bigot fraud ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/Ai33hw5PINI/m/wytVpY68MwAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/14/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 14, 2023, 10:21:46 PM9/14/23
<1737> 09/14/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 15, 2023, 10:29:56 AM9/15/23
<1737> 09/15/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/15/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 15, 2023, 1:08:41 PM9/15/23
<1737> 09/15/23 Again, how to not be a Nazi bigot fraud ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/Ai33hw5PINI/m/wytVpY68MwAJ

Again, instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice on 09/15/23:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 15, 2023, 1:33:34 PM9/15/23
<1737> 09/15/23 Again, here's the Zombie Apocalypse ...

https://tinyurl.com/COVIDapocalypse

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 15, 2023, 4:23:11 PM9/15/23
<1737> 09/15/23 Again, what does Jesus want (WDJW) ...
It is loading more messages.