Being right ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 23, 2018, 8:55:32 PM11/23/18
... means to be like our living (Doctor Luke 24:42) LORD (Revelation
19:16) Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Who really is our Righteousness
(Jeremiah 23:6).

The way (John 14:6) to be like our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD is by
our always saying/writing that we're wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) with all glory
( http://WDJW.net/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD.

Laus DEO :-)

Indeed, LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1 Example of being
wonderfully hungry as evident by His being Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) when
He proves He's living despite looking like He's just been slain
(behold His body piercings) by eating the piece of broiled fish (Luke
24:42) and honeycomb on Resurrection Sunday.

Suggested reading:
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry

Your reading this is in fulfillment of the prophecy that there will be
healing when the Son of Man is lifted up for all in the world to
behold just as there was healing when Moses "lifted up the snake in
the wilderness" (John 3:14) of the desert during Exodus.

The healing of millions that is happening now by
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew, who is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is also in fulfillment of the LORD's
John 14:12 prophecy:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in Me will do the works I
have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these,
because I am going to the Father." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 14:12)

To believe in LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is to trust the truth, for
He is the truth (John 14:6):

http://T3WiJ.com

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:

> > > (Maybe/a banana, two oranges, and a string of grapes).
> >
> > I share with you, Debra, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
> > through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed right
> > now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and**
> > according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise
> > that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
> > established here that you are: So now how are you ?
>
> How am I now is how I always am;
> God does not change and nor do I:
>
> I am wonderfully hungering and
> thirsting for God and God's word
> The Holy Bible:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/KNNpspPKxz8/lQyuBILdBQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Debra, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://WDJW.net/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://WDJW.net/Psalm112_1
) to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

J. Abrams wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> J. Abrams wrote:

>>> Both... (hungry per reference to Philippians 4:12 below)
>>>
>>> 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where
>>> and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry,
>>> both to abound and to suffer need.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/UkMlwGQPzKg/xlF9DQqHBgAJ
>>
>> While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before, I share
>> with you, John, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
>> through our hunger that we're both being blessed right now as it's
>> written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
>> pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> I've been wonderfully hungry for days ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Lm5NMc1tf5E/TIbjS-vZCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, John, "much

Timothy Sutter wrote:

> ok, Chung, but just remember
>
> =you= get -no- credit for any of this at all

Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26

> all praises be to YHWH God and Jesus The Savior =alone=

Laus DEO (Psalm 112:1)

http://WDJW.net/LausDEO

> i'm wonderfully hungry...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QmsheS-XVCw/zliXGbIfCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Timothy, "much
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://WDJW.net/Psalm112_1
) to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO :-)

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 24, 2018, 9:38:33 AM11/24/18
... on 11/24/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke
24:42) LORD (Revelation 19:16) Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Who really is
our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).

The way (John 14:6) to really be like our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 25, 2018, 6:21:54 AM11/25/18
... on 11/25/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2018, 9:17:39 AM11/26/18
... on 11/26/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 27, 2018, 9:56:35 AM11/27/18
... on 11/27/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2018, 2:32:36 AM11/28/18
... on 11/28/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2018, 1:07:05 AM11/29/18
... on 11/29/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2018, 3:55:28 AM11/30/18
... on 11/30/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2018, 2:27:18 AM12/1/18
... on 12/01/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2018, 12:23:03 AM12/2/18
... on 12/02/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2018, 5:54:29 AM12/3/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2018, 12:28:57 AM12/4/18
... on 12/04/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_1 ) to GOD.

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew , who is

LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_1

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDEO

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2018, 4:15:18 AM12/5/18
... on 12/05/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2018, 12:11:12 AM12/6/18
... on 12/06/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2018, 2:17:31 AM12/7/18
... on 12/07/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 8, 2018, 12:20:22 AM12/8/18
... on 12/08/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2018, 1:18:32 AM12/9/18
... on 12/09/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2018, 6:08:28 AM12/10/18
... on 12/10/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 11, 2018, 12:36:17 AM12/11/18
... on 12/11/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 12, 2018, 1:36:07 AM12/12/18
... on 12/12/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 13, 2018, 12:43:36 AM12/13/18
... on 12/13/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2018, 4:26:04 AM12/14/18
... on 12/14/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2018, 12:09:25 AM12/15/18
... on 12/15/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2018, 12:10:55 AM12/16/18
... on 12/16/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 17, 2018, 12:42:40 AM12/17/18
... on 12/17/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 18, 2018, 12:20:59 AM12/18/18
... on 12/18/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2018, 2:16:50 AM12/19/18
... on 12/19/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2018, 12:17:09 AM12/20/18
... on 12/20/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2018, 1:11:41 AM12/21/18
... on 12/21/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2018, 5:04:46 AM12/22/18
... on 12/22/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2018, 2:39:32 AM12/23/18
... on 12/23/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 24, 2018, 2:24:21 AM12/24/18
... on 12/24/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 25, 2018, 1:22:31 AM12/25/18
... on 12/25/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 26, 2018, 4:18:04 AM12/26/18
... on 12/26/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 27, 2018, 12:28:49 AM12/27/18
... on 12/27/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 28, 2018, 12:38:00 AM12/28/18
... on 12/28/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 29, 2018, 12:55:16 AM12/29/18
... on 12/29/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2018, 12:21:33 AM12/30/18
... on 12/30/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2018, 1:12:01 AM12/31/18
... on 12/31/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Timothy Sutter

Dec 31, 2018, 2:54:31 PM12/31/18
Hello Dr. Chung;

i'm wonderfully hungry

Patrick

Dec 31, 2018, 5:38:46 PM12/31/18
Timothy Sutter <a20...@mail.com> wrote:

>Hello Dr. Chung;

>i'm wonderfully hungry

Fix yourself a sandwich.

Timothy Sutter

Dec 31, 2018, 6:09:30 PM12/31/18

Patrick wrote:

> Timothy Sutter wrote:

>> Hello Dr. Chung;

>> i'm wonderfully hungry

> Fix yourself a sandwich.

i'll still be wonderfully hungry

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 1, 2019, 4:18:17 AM1/1/19
... on 01/01/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Timothy Sutter

Jan 1, 2019, 7:15:33 AM1/1/19
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Timothy Sutter wrote:

>> ... interjected;

>>> Fix yourself a sandwich.

>> i'll still be wonderfully hungry

> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
> Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Timothy, "much
> more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
> much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
> hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
> http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
> LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
> to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Laus DEO :-)

Yes and Be it So [2 Corinthians 1:19-21]

thank you for agreeing the Jesus Christ and God's own Holy Spirit

Taste good [Psalm 34:8 ; 1 Peter 2:3] and Be an enduring source

of True food and True medicine, making the whole body sound.

[Revelation 22:2]

now we may eat material foods and know they can do us no harm.

[Colossians 2:16-23]

not Fearing to hunger like an Esau who sold his birthright

for a bowl of porridge,

but also realizing that man does not live by bread alone, [Matthew 4:4]

and that Jesus has Food of which most remain unawares [John 4:34]

which keeps us wonderfully hungry at all times.

Yes and Amen

provide us with more Holy Spirit

give us This bread...always [John 6:34]

now perhaps i'll have an assortment of fruit

both Spiritual and material...

have a good year Dr. Chung

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 1, 2019, 8:23:20 AM1/1/19
Timothy Sutter wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Timothy Sutter wrote:
> >> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD interjected;

>>> i'll still be wonderfully hungry
>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
>> Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Timothy, "much
>> more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
>> much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
>> hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
>> http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
>> LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
>> to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Laus DEO :-)
>

> Yes and Be it So [2 Corinthians 1:19-21]

John 16:23

http://bit.ly/Psalm117_

>Taste good [Psalm 34:8 ; 1 Peter 2:3] and Be an enduring source

Matthew 19:17

> of True food and True medicine, making the whole body sound.
>
>[Revelation 22:2]
>
>now we may eat material foods and know they can do us no harm.
>
>[Colossians 2:16-23]
>
>not Fearing to hunger like an Esau who sold his birthright
>
>for a bowl of porridge,
>
>but also realizing that man does not live by bread alone, [Matthew 4:4]

Deuteronomy 8:3

GOD causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, when He blesses us right
now (Luke 6:21).

>and that Jesus has Food of which most remain unawares [John 4:34]
>
>which keeps us wonderfully hungry at all times.

LORD JESUS has food (John 4:34), which is His work, which the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) will never know about.

Yes, He enjoys His work. It's when we're
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like Him (Luke 24:42) that He allows
us to know His work that He wants us to do:

http://WDJW.net

>Yes and Amen

Laus DEO :-)

>provide us with more Holy Spirit

All we need to do is ask according to what's written at Luke 11:13
though we are evil for only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

It is with "much more" Holy Spirit, that we have His help to do good
instead of evil.

Our LORD Jesus is the way (John 14:6) to be good-doers instead of
evil-doers though we are still evil.

Good-doers are those who are always saying/writing that they're
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD. Laus DEO :-)

They are also the ones who are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Timothy,
"much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd
have much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Laus DEO :-)

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/WWWDJT_ ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 2, 2019, 12:14:43 AM1/2/19
... on 01/02/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 3, 2019, 12:09:51 AM1/3/19
... on 01/03/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 4, 2019, 2:48:51 AM1/4/19
... on 01/04/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke
24:42) LORD (Revelation 19:16) Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Who really is
our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).

The way (John 14:6) to really be like our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD
is by our always saying/writing that we're wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 5, 2019, 12:42:37 AM1/5/19
... on 01/05/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 6, 2019, 12:01:56 AM1/6/19
... on 01/06/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 7, 2019, 5:49:29 AM1/7/19
... on 01/07/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2019, 12:28:01 AM1/8/19
... on 01/08/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 9, 2019, 12:24:56 AM1/9/19
... on 01/09/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 10, 2019, 12:09:49 AM1/10/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 11, 2019, 3:14:13 AM1/11/19
... on 01/11/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 12, 2019, 1:43:09 AM1/12/19
... on 01/12/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 13, 2019, 12:50:24 AM1/13/19
... on 01/13/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 14, 2019, 12:28:53 AM1/14/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 15, 2019, 6:27:05 AM1/15/19
... on 01/15/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 16, 2019, 12:06:10 AM1/16/19
... on 01/16/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 17, 2019, 12:54:36 AM1/17/19