(repent) Gluttony is the 1st (aka Original) sin. Here's how to stop sinning on 02/03/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 3, 2021, 6:43:34 PM2/3/21
(repent) 02/03/21 Again, here's how ...

To sin is to not do what LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth, our Mighty
(Isaiah 9:6) GOD, wants because of our being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like
http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau whom GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3).

Suggested background reading:

(1) What does Jesus want ?
http://WDJW.net

(2) How to stop sinning & avoid the eternal (Mark 3:29) sin ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/J-MWlsafBQAJ

(3) Our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tJCSufTgyLU/6pPYHYipGwAJ

LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth being our #1 Example of being
wonderfully hungry means that even His creating evil is not sin
because He does it not out of being hangry but for the meaningful
purpose of proving that, in fact, only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

... or worse (John 5:14) become eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in
the tragic USENET example of James (zeb**ATwindstream.net):

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/7GiPwBwBbqw/m/mvPDcSY5AQAJ

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 4, 2021, 9:01:03 AM2/4/21
(repent) 02/04/21 Again, here's how ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 4, 2021, 10:13:48 AM2/4/21
(repent) 02/04/21 Again for a 2nd time, here's how ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 4, 2021, 11:27:44 AM2/4/21
(repent) 02/04/21 Again for a 3rd time, here's how ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 4, 2021, 12:24:06 PM2/4/21
(repent) 02/04/21 Again for a 4th time, here's how ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 4, 2021, 1:14:14 PM2/4/21
(repent) 02/04/21 Again for a 5th time, here's how ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 4, 2021, 1:49:28 PM2/4/21
(repent) 02/04/21 Again for a 6th time, here's how ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 4, 2021, 2:07:12 PM2/4/21
(repent) 02/04/21 Again for a 7th time, here's how ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 4, 2021, 3:15:46 PM2/4/21
(repent) 02/04/21 Again for an 8th time, here's how ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 4, 2021, 4:52:25 PM2/4/21
(repent) 02/04/21 Again for a 9th time, here's how ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 4, 2021, 6:43:06 PM2/4/21
(repent) 02/04/21 Again for a 10th time, here's how ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 5, 2021, 8:05:21 AM2/5/21
(repent) 02/05/21 Again, here's how ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 5, 2021, 8:54:14 AM2/5/21
(repent) 02/05/21 Again for a 2nd time, here's how ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 5, 2021, 4:12:14 PM2/5/21
(repent) 02/05/21 Again for a 3rd time, here's how ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 6, 2021, 10:13:03 AM2/6/21
(repent) 02/06/21 Again, behold ...

"The man (Adam) said, 'The woman (Eve) You put here with me -- she
gave me some fruit from the tree, and I (over)ate (upon eating) it.'
Then the LORD GOD said to the woman (Eve), 'What is this you have
done?' The woman (Eve) said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I
(over)ate.'" (Genesis 3:12-3)

"Yes, Adam & Eve did commit the sin of gluttony when they overate and
as they have confessed." -- Holy Spirit (referring to Genesis 3:12-3)

Again, here's how to stop sinning ...

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 6, 2021, 4:46:46 PM2/6/21
(repent) 02/06/21 Again for a 2nd time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 7, 2021, 8:53:01 AM2/7/21
(repent) 02/07/21 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 7, 2021, 1:08:38 PM2/7/21
(repent) 02/07/21 Again for a 2nd time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 7, 2021, 6:16:03 PM2/7/21
(repent) 02/07/21 Again for a 3rd time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 7, 2021, 7:22:36 PM2/7/21
(repent) 02/07/21 Again for a 4th time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 7, 2021, 7:40:44 PM2/7/21
(repent) 02/07/21 Again for a 5th time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 7, 2021, 8:06:33 PM2/7/21
(repent) 02/07/21 Again for a 6th time here, behold ...

BARRY ish shick old jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 8, 2021, 8:43:44 AM2/8/21
On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 00:47:20 +0000 (UTC), Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka
jew paedophile shpammer BARRY Z. SHEIN <inge23...@aol.com>
shpammed from STD.COM:

<fluhs jew shmut/shpam/liesh/shite EXCRETED from STD.COM>

It'sh ALL in the MESSHAGE ID, folksh!

And who ISH www.std.com ?
https://www.whois.com/whois/std.com
Adminishtrative contact: jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN!

And SHTILL the shcummy little jewboi triesh to deflect B'LAME onto
shomeone ELSHE!

There ISH no ESHCAPE!

Shuch a CHUTZPAH already!
Shuch a jew GALL already!
UP this shit, you jusht can't MAKE!

BUTT REGARDLESSH...let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and
RELENTLESSH GOOGLEFUCKING of:
Your shleazy shlimy circumcished jew paedophile shyshadmin (ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Anita (Annie) Shein (SOOS!)
Your, circumcished jew shub-uncle Hyman Shein (POP!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (zt"l/a"h since 1992)
and LASHT butt not LEASHT your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew
shubnephew Zachary G. Binder!

UP the jewshaming ya'll KEEP!

https://www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 8, 2021, 11:28:45 AM2/8/21
(repent) 02/08/21 BARRY tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 8, 2021, 12:15:04 PM2/8/21
(repent) 02/08/21 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 8, 2021, 1:43:54 PM2/8/21
(repent) 02/08/21 Again for a 2nd time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 8, 2021, 3:00:48 PM2/8/21
(repent) 02/08/21 Again for a 3rd time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 8, 2021, 3:25:33 PM2/8/21
(repent) 02/08/21 Again for a 4th time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 8, 2021, 6:01:14 PM2/8/21
(repent) 02/08/21 Again for a 5th time here, behold ...

jimmy a

Feb 8, 2021, 9:19:43 PM2/8/21
On 2/8/21 6:01 PM, sightwalker with only a phd said wrote:
> Genesis 3:12-3

sightwalker you need to find a good church, you are so mixed up!
Jimmy Alpha ged

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 8, 2021, 10:34:08 PM2/8/21
Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:

> Think on this, not everything sightwalker quotes from the Bible is for
> edifacation (sic), he is hoping to mold others in his image.

LIE.

Instead, I simply hope to always be wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) like LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
Who is our #1 example of being wonderfully hungry (Luke 24:42)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QujISaqHRAA/VG--nvaGCQAJ

> Remember, even
> the Devil can quote the Bible.

LIE.

It's not written that the Devil can quote the Bible like
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew is doing here by Book, Chapter, & Verse.

Moreover, it is written at Genesis 3:14 that the Devil is cursed to
eat dust, which isn't food.

This does mean that my being http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
(Philippians 4:12) proves that I am not the Devil.

Sadly, the same cannot be said of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29)
condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/jX_UhcCpinw/EYM3_3CWCQAJ

+++

Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD pleaded in part:
>>
>>> Rod, It would be so very easy to show why I feel, but as the Bible is
>>> silent on Ananias & Sapphira other than they died ...
>
>> Incorrect.
>>
>> "Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these
>> events." (Acts 5:11)
>>
>> "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
>> Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in
>> hell." (Matthew 20:28)
>>
>> Therefore, they (Acts 5:11) were not afraid of their bodies being
>> killed but their souls also being destroyed in hell (Matthew 20:28),
>> which is that eternal lake of fire that torments forever.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Z4Hf_k4uyms/QkEMkBanBgAJ
>>

>> Bottom line:
>>
>> Those who knowingly lie to those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, with the consequence of
>> losing their salvation which means their names are blotted from the
>> LORD's Book of Life.
>>
>> "The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I
>> will never blot out the name of that person from the Book of Life, but
>> will acknowledge that name before My Father and His angels."
>> (Revelation 3:5)
>>
>> Ananias and Sapphira were clearly **not** victorious in being struck
>> down dead by GOD for lying before those in the Holy Spirit.
>>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
>> continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
>> **and** your entire household, more than ever in the name of Jesus
>> Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6pIJkYfEKCY/F3OSqMR_AQAJ

> Warning, sightwalker mixing unrelated facts to make up its own narrative
> as it feels it should be if he were God ...

... more blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

(1) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, is a
"sightwalker" is writing that the Holy Spirit can be seen by "sight"
which is blaspheming against Him.

(2) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, suffers from
the delusion that he is GOD, is writing that the Holy Spirit is not
the Spirit of a sound (2 Timothy 1:7) mind, which is again blaspheming
against Him.

(3) Calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is blaspheming against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, and your entire **extended** household, more than ever in

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 3:29)
>
> You are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vXdIJTZ_mGw/VGfvBAwzCAAJ

Writing that the Holy Spirit is error is your again blaspheming
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus Deo !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day just
9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

jimmy a

Feb 9, 2021, 11:08:58 AM2/9/21
On 2/8/21 10:34 PM, HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>
>> Think on this, not everything sightwalker quotes from the Bible is for
>> edifacation (sic), he is hoping to mold others in his image.

sightwalker is telling us how Adam sinned by over eating before gluttony
was a sin! Poor mixed up sightwalker has now taken to rewriting the
Bible in its own image...
Jimmy Alpha ged

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 9, 2021, 11:14:36 AM2/9/21
(repent) 02/09/21 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 9, 2021, 11:20:42 AM2/9/21
(repent) 02/09/21 JimmyA tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/apVTtyNSLy0/m/dsPogFiEBQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 9, 2021, 11:21:24 AM2/9/21
(repent) 02/09/21 Again for a 2nd time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 9, 2021, 11:29:39 AM2/9/21
(repent) 02/09/21 Again, here's how ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 9, 2021, 12:26:51 PM2/9/21
(repent) 02/09/21 Again for a 3rd time here, behold ...

"The man (Adam) said, 'The woman (Eve) You put here with me -- she
gave me some fruit from the tree, and I (over)ate (upon eating) it.'
Then the LORD GOD said to the woman (Eve), 'What is this you have
done?' The woman (Eve) said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I
(over)ate.'" (Genesis 3:12-3)

"Yes, Adam & Eve did commit the sin of gluttony when they overate and
as they have confessed. Those who are either perishing or eternally
condemned will lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
Genesis 3:12-3, John 3:3&5, and Mark 3:29)

jimmy alpha ged

Feb 9, 2021, 1:04:41 PM2/9/21
On 2/9/21 11:14 AM, sightwalker with a phd showing how scrambled it is:
> (repent) 02/09/21 Again, behold ...
>
> "The man (Adam) said, 'The woman (Eve) You put here with me -- she
> gave me some fruit from the tree, and I (over)ate (upon eating) it.'
> Then the LORD GOD said to the woman (Eve), 'What is this you have
> done?' The woman (Eve) said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I
> (over)ate.'" (Genesis 3:12-3)
poor poor sightwalker adding to the Bible for all to see.

Proverbs 30:5-6
Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge
in him. Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a
liar.

Jimmy Alpha GeD

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 9, 2021, 1:09:27 PM2/9/21
(repent) 02/09/21 JimmyA haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 9, 2021, 1:10:50 PM2/9/21
(repent) 02/09/21 Again for a 4th time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 9, 2021, 2:28:30 PM2/9/21
(repent) 02/09/21 Again for a 5th time here, behold ...

jimmy alpha ged

Feb 9, 2021, 3:43:42 PM2/9/21
On 2/9/21 2:28 PM, HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> (repent) 02/09/21 Again for a 5th time here, behold ...
>
> "The man (Adam) said, 'The woman (Eve) You put here with me -- she
> gave me some fruit from the tree, and I (over)ate (upon eating) it.'
> Then the LORD GOD said to the woman (Eve), 'What is this you have
> done?' The woman (Eve) said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I
> (over)ate.'" (Genesis 3:12-3)

poor scrambled sightwalker again shows who the real liar is...

Proverbs 30:5-6
Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge
in him. Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke (sightwalker) you and
you (sightwalker) be found a liar.

Jimmy Alpha GeD

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 9, 2021, 3:46:33 PM2/9/21
(repent) 02/09/21 JimmyA mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 9, 2021, 3:47:04 PM2/9/21
(repent) 02/09/21 Again for a 6th time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 9, 2021, 6:24:25 PM2/9/21
(repent) 02/09/21 Again for a 7th time here, behold ...

jimmy alpha ged

Feb 9, 2021, 9:41:24 PM2/9/21
On 2/9/21 3:47 PM, HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> (repent) 02/09/21 Again for a 6th time here, behold ...
>
> "The man (Adam) said, 'The woman (Eve) You put here with me -- she
> gave me some fruit from the tree, and I (over)ate (upon eating) it.'
> Then the LORD GOD said to the woman (Eve), 'What is this you have
> done?' The woman (Eve) said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I
> (over)ate.'" (Genesis 3:12-3)

and again poor mixed up sightwalker shows it doesn't know the Bible,
just an Elmer Gantry without the charisma...
Jimmy Alpha GeD

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 9, 2021, 10:13:38 PM2/9/21
(repent) 02/09/21 jimmy tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 10, 2021, 1:04:10 PM2/10/21
(repent) 02/10/21 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 10, 2021, 2:47:06 PM2/10/21
(repent) 02/10/21 Again for a 2nd time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 10, 2021, 4:04:29 PM2/10/21
(repent) 02/10/21 Again for a 3rd time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 10, 2021, 4:23:21 PM2/10/21
(repent) 02/10/21 Again for a 4th time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 11, 2021, 9:31:46 AM2/11/21
(repent) 02/11/21 Again, behold ...

"The man (Adam) said, 'The woman (Eve) You put here with me -- she
gave me some fruit from the tree, and I (over)ate (upon eating) it.'
Then the LORD GOD said to the woman (Eve), 'What is this you have
done?' The woman (Eve) said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I
(over)ate.'" (Genesis 3:12-3 w/ parenthetical clarification)

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 11, 2021, 10:39:35 AM2/11/21
(repent) 02/11/21 Again for a 2nd time, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 11, 2021, 11:00:55 AM2/11/21
(repent) 02/11/21 Again for a 3rd time, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 11, 2021, 12:59:38 PM2/11/21
(repent) 02/11/21 Again for a 4th time, behold ...

"The man (Adam) said, 'The woman (Eve) You put here with me -- she
gave me some fruit from the tree, and I (over)ate (upon eating) it.'
Then the LORD GOD said to the woman (Eve), 'What is this you have
done?' The woman (Eve) said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I
(over)ate.'" (Genesis 3:12-3 w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/genesis/3-13.htm

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 11, 2021, 3:12:50 PM2/11/21
(repent) 02/11/21 Again for a 5th time, behold ...

jimmy alpha ged

Feb 11, 2021, 8:08:50 PM2/11/21
On 2/11/21 3:12 PM,phd sightwalker said:
> (repent) 02/11/21 Again for a 5th time, behold ...
>
> "The man (Adam) said, 'The woman (Eve) You put here with me -- she
> gave me some fruit from the tree, and I (over)ate (upon eating) it.'
> Then the LORD GOD said to the woman (Eve), 'What is this you have
> done?' The woman (Eve) said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I
> (over)ate.'" (Genesis 3:12-3 w/ parenthetical clarification)

We see sightwalker showing how a brain can be scrambled so bad that even
real doctors can't repair the damage...

We too remember this joke;

A Georgia physician who asks almost everyone if they are “wonderfully
hungry” was told by the Georgia Composite Medical Board on Thursday that
his license will be revoked if he doesn’t complete a mental and physical
evaluation within 30 days.

sightwalker had his license suspended by the board in June after failing
to comply with an order to complete a comprehensive exam. The board said
in its summary suspension order that it had concerns about the doctor’s
ability to practice safely, saying its investigation found that
sightwalker refuses to speak to people unless they state they are
“wonderfully hungry.” sightwalker appeared Thursday before the Georgia
Composite Medical Board

sightwalker appeared Thursday before the Georgia Composite Medical Board

At Thursday’s public hearing, in which sightwalker appeared before the
board, the doctor repeatedly asked board members and witnesses when
greeting them if they were wonderfully hungry. sightwalker, who said he
was trained at E U, also said he was a non-partisan candidate for president.

sightwalker explained that if people are wonderfully hungry, it
indicates they are not having a heart attack. He said he asks the
question as a caring physician and does not put patients at risk, as
suggested by the board. sightwalker also promotes a”Be Hungry” diet as a
path to health.

Attorney testified on Thursday that he filed a complaint against
sightwalker with the medical board in 2015 after contacting the doctor
on behalf of a client. He said the doctor’s behavior during his
interactions raised concerns about patient care that Lo thought the
medical board shou
ld consider. Lo said the doctor would not converse with him until Lo
said he was “wonderfully hungry.”

sightwalker said he had been practicing in M...ton prior to his suspension.

sightwalker said he had been questioned by the medical board in the
past, related to a book he published that advises people to limit
themselves to 32 ounces of food a day.

sightwalker was also linked in news accounts to the mother of Markea
Berry, a 16-year-old who died of starvation in 2012. Berry weighed just
43 pounds. In 2014, Ebony Espree Berry pleaded guilty to involuntary
manslaughter in her daughter’s death. Investigators determined that the
mother did not intentionally starve the teen, but should have sought
medical treatment for her.

sightwalker told the AJC Thursday that he was connected to Ebony Berry
through social media. He said he visited the mother in jail after her
arrest.

sightwalker, who goes by Doc told the board Thursday that he would be
willing to undergo the evaluation but insisted that the results must be
made available to the public because of the need to be transparent in
his political campaign.

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 11, 2021, 8:41:34 PM2/11/21
(repent) 02/11/21 jimmy tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 11, 2021, 8:42:09 PM2/11/21
(repent) 02/11/21 Again for a 6th time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 11, 2021, 9:03:26 PM2/11/21
(repent) 02/11/21 Again here ...

"Religion (aka the church) that GOD our Father accepts as pure and
faultless is this:

to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself
from being polluted by the world." (James 1:27)

Orphans and widows would be in distress if they're not given the
knowledge (Hosea 4:6) of how to stop sinning and we look after them,
keeping them from distress, by showing them this knowledge by our own
example:

http://WDJW.net

It's when we're http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12)
that we are able to wonder "What Does JESUS Want?"

Our LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth wants us to stop sinning:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ
Moreover, to keep ourselves from being polluted by the world is to
stop sinning.

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Holy
Spirit (referring to John 5:14)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/twdqZ5BAmXU/0kkDNAYvBQAJ
Suffering the "Great Tribulation" would indeed be worse.

As would becoming eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in the tragic
example of MichaelC who is being ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
GOD:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/81-rVgEIwdU/mzVPeVdKDgAJ

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 12, 2021, 11:10:17 AM2/12/21
(repent) 02/12/21 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 12, 2021, 12:34:11 PM2/12/21
(repent) 02/12/21 Again a 2nd time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 12, 2021, 12:47:37 PM2/12/21
(repent) 02/12/21 Again a 3rd time here, behold ...

Chung Is Boring (CIB)

Feb 12, 2021, 2:40:06 PM2/12/21
I would suggest that the "B" in Andrew B. Chung, most appropriately
stands for Boring. --Same posts copied and pasted over and over, for 30
years.

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 12, 2021, 2:47:17 PM2/12/21
(repent) 02/12/21 nymshifter tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

jew oven dodger

Feb 12, 2021, 3:18:06 PM2/12/21
On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 14:47:00 -0500, HeartQuack Andrew
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>(repent) 02/12/21 nymshifter tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:
>
>(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
>Example of being wonderfully hungry;"
>
>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D
>
>(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"
>
>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M
>
>(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"
>
>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM
>
>(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
>now;'"
>
>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM
>
>(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

LIE.

The LORD Jesus was **never** wonderfully hungry, gook.

Repent, gook, repent.

Suggested reading:
The Bible
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

https://www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 12, 2021, 3:28:58 PM2/12/21
(repent) 02/12/21 "jew oven" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 12, 2021, 3:29:18 PM2/12/21
(repent) 02/12/21 Again a 4th time here, behold ...

HQ

Feb 12, 2021, 3:46:04 PM2/12/21
On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 15:29:06 -0500, HeartQuack Andrew
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>(repent) 02/12/21 "jew oven" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Don't you got any PATIENTS to STARVE to DEATH, gook????

Cordlessly, Q

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 12, 2021, 3:57:03 PM2/12/21
(repent) 02/12/21 "HQ" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 12, 2021, 3:57:18 PM2/12/21
(repent) 02/12/21 Again a 5th time here, behold ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 12, 2021, 4:27:41 PM2/12/21
On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 15:57:23 -0500, HeartQuack Andrew
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>(repent) 02/12/21 Again a 5th time here, behold ...
>
>"The man (Adam) said, 'The woman (Eve) You put here with me -- she
>gave me some fruit from the tree, and I (over)ate (upon eating) it.'
>Then the LORD GOD said to the woman (Eve), 'What is this you have
>done?' The woman (Eve) said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I
>(over)ate.'" (Genesis 3:12-3 w/ parenthetical clarification)

STFU, quack!

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 12, 2021, 4:33:12 PM2/12/21
(repent) 02/12/21 SHPAMMER tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 12, 2021, 5:32:19 PM2/12/21
On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 16:33:12 -0500, HeartQuack Andrew
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>(repent) 02/12/21 SHPAMMER tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

You have sinned.

Repent, quack, repent!

Costas Skatadopoulopoulos

Feb 12, 2021, 5:39:56 PM2/12/21
On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 16:33:12 -0500, HeartQuack Andrew
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>(repent) 02/12/21 SHPAMMER tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Don't you got, any PATIENTS to KILL today, gook?

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 12, 2021, 6:08:25 PM2/12/21
(repent) 02/12/21 Costas tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 13, 2021, 11:23:46 AM2/13/21
(repent) 02/13/21 Again, behold ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 13, 2021, 1:30:56 PM2/13/21
On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 11:23:56 -0500, HeartQuack Andrew
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(repent) 02/13/21 Again, behold ...
>
>"The man (Adam) said, 'The woman (Eve) You put here with me -- she
>gave me some fruit from the tree, and I (over)ate (upon eating) it.'
>Then the LORD GOD said to the woman (Eve), 'What is this you have
>done?' The woman (Eve) said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I
>(over)ate.'" (Genesis 3:12-3 w/ parenthetical clarification)
>
>Source:
>https://biblehub.com/genesis/3-13.htm
>
>"Yes, Adam & Eve did commit the sin of gluttony when they overate and
>as they have confessed. Those who are either perishing or eternally
>condemned will lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
>Genesis 3:12-3, John 3:3&5, and Mark 3:29)
>
>Again, here's how to stop sinning ...

Again, fuck that shit.

I am wonderfully full.

So how are you, gook?

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 13, 2021, 1:55:44 PM2/13/21
(repent) 02/13/21 SHPAMMER tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 13, 2021, 1:58:15 PM2/13/21
(repent) 02/13/21 Again for a 2nd time here, behold ...
... as in the tragic USENET example of Duke (aka duckgumbo32):
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/f9T5jpNpCOU/m/evQjPTiLBgAJ

... or worse (John 5:14) become eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in
the more tragic USENET example of James (zeb**ATwindstream.net):

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 13, 2021, 2:44:11 PM2/13/21
On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 13:58:17 -0500, HeartQuack Andrew
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(repent) 02/13/21 Again for a 2nd time here, behold ...
>
>"The man (Adam) said, 'The woman (Eve) You put here with me -- she
>gave me some fruit from the tree, and I (over)ate (upon eating) it.'
>Then the LORD GOD said to the woman (Eve), 'What is this you have
>done?' The woman (Eve) said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I
>(over)ate.'" (Genesis 3:12-3 w/ parenthetical clarification)
>
>Source:
>https://biblehub.com/genesis/3-13.htm
>
>"Yes, Adam & Eve did commit the sin of gluttony when they overate and
>as they have confessed. Those who are either perishing or eternally
>condemned will lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
>Genesis 3:12-3, John 3:3&5, and Mark 3:29)
>
>Again, here's how to stop sinning ...

Again, repent, gook...repent!

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 13, 2021, 3:33:23 PM2/13/21
(repent) 02/13/21 SHPAMMER haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 13, 2021, 4:12:02 PM2/13/21
(repent) 02/13/21 Again for a 3rd time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 13, 2021, 5:06:59 PM2/13/21
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
hope you, Peeler, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Chung Is Boring (CIB)

Feb 13, 2021, 6:56:38 PM2/13/21
I am wonderfully satiated by Christ, the bread of life.

On 2/13/2021 12:58 PM, Tragically boring and repetitive Chung HeartDoc

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 13, 2021, 7:18:14 PM2/13/21
(repent) 02/13/21 nymshifter tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Inge Mueller

Feb 14, 2021, 8:36:32 AM2/14/21
On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 19:18:17 -0500, HeartQuack Andrew
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(repent) 02/13/21 nymshifter tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Behold our resident quack, babbling away on USENET instead of starving
his patients to death!

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 14, 2021, 10:17:28 AM2/14/21
(repent) 02/14/21 "Inge" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 14, 2021, 2:26:05 PM2/14/21
(repent) 02/14/21 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 14, 2021, 3:13:00 PM2/14/21
(repent) 02/14/21 Again for a 2nd time here, behold ...

[...]

What about the serpent (aka satan) ?

The serpent's sin was **not** gluttony, because he did **not**
overeat.

Instead, his sin was deceiving Eve so that now he can't say/write he's
"wonderfully hungry" because he's now cursed (Genesis 3:14) to **not**
be hungry and he's not forgiven of this sin because he's not been
allowed to confess it.

"There is absolutely only one sin that is tied to eating food like the
figs from the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden and that is the
sin of gluttony." -- Holy Spirit (referring again to Genesis 3:12-3)

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 14, 2021, 3:39:43 PM2/14/21
(repent) 02/14/21 Again for a 3rd time here, behold ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 14, 2021, 3:41:33 PM2/14/21
On Sun, 14 Feb 2021 14:26:16 -0500, HeartQuack Andrew
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(repent) 02/14/21 Again, behold ...
>
>"The man (Adam) said, 'The woman (Eve) You put here with me -- she
>gave me some fruit from the tree, and I (over)ate (upon eating) it.'
>Then the LORD GOD said to the woman (Eve), 'What is this you have
>done?' The woman (Eve) said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I
>(over)ate.'" (Genesis 3:12-3 w/ parenthetical clarification)
>
>Source:
>https://biblehub.com/genesis/3-13.htm
>
>"Yes, Adam & Eve did commit the sin of gluttony when they overate and
>as they have confessed. Those who are either perishing or eternally
>condemned will lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
>Genesis 3:12-3, John 3:3&5, and Mark 3:29)
>
>Again, here's how to stop sinning ...

Again, repent for your quackery, gook...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 14, 2021, 3:56:34 PM2/14/21
(repent) 02/14/21 SHPAMMER tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 14, 2021, 3:56:56 PM2/14/21
(repent) 02/14/21 Again for a 4th time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 14, 2021, 3:58:17 PM2/14/21
(repent) 02/14/21 Again for a 5th time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 14, 2021, 10:12:55 PM2/14/21
(repent) 02/14/21 Again for a 6th time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 15, 2021, 10:25:39 AM2/15/21
(repent) 02/15/21 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 15, 2021, 12:15:40 PM2/15/21
(repent) 02/15/21 Again for a 2nd time here, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 15, 2021, 12:35:52 PM2/15/21
(repent) 02/15/21 Again for a 3rd time here, behold ...
It is loading more messages.