Judo instructor who hurled police officer to the ground and attacked another trying to pepper spray him as they tried to arrest him for holding free outdoor children's classes during Covid lockdown avoids jail

Michael Ejercito

Mar 28, 2023, 8:39:24 AM3/28/23

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11807425/Judo-instructor-attacked-police-arresting-Covid-lockdown-class-Manchester-avoids-jail.html

Judo instructor who hurled police officer to the ground and attacked
another trying to pepper spray him as they tried to arrest him for
holding free outdoor children's classes during Covid lockdown avoids jail
Daniel Carr, 37, 'took down' two PCs as they tried to stop his lockdown
judo class
He admitted assaulting them and judge handed him 100-day community order
She praised Carr for revealing mental health issues after mum's cancer
diagnosis
By OLIVER PRICE

PUBLISHED: 08:03 EDT, 1 March 2023 | UPDATED: 08:03 EDT, 1 March 2023

e-mail
72
shares
7

View comments
A martial arts instructor who 'took down' two policemen as they tried to
arrest him for holding free outdoor judo classes for children during the
Covid lockdown has avoided prison after a judge praised his 'excellent'
courtroom plea for leniency.

Daniel Carr, 37, used his judo skills to throw one officer to the ground
before striking another on the wrist who was about to pepper spray him
in February 2021.

At the time both constables were trying to detain Carr after he arranged
free classes for youngsters in a public park in Heywood, near Rochdale
Greater Manchester to help with their 'mental health wellbeing' due to
being confined to their homes during Tier 4 restrictions.

The officers were taken to hospital where PC Adnen Mehmood was found to
have suffered a punctured right lung as result of him him hitting the
ground. The other officer PC Mohammed Zeb had a day off sick and was
placed on restricted duties for two weeks after he was left with
'soreness, tenderness and swelling' to his left wrist. Both officers
have made full recoveries.

At Minshull Street Crown Court, Manchester, Carr, from Heywood who spent
ten days in custody following his arrest faced up to five years in
prison after pleading guilty to causing actual bodily harm and
obstructing police.

Martial arts instructor Daniel Carr (pictured), from Greater Manchester,
who 'took down' two policemen as they tried to arrest him for holding
free outdoor judo classes for children during the Covid lockdown has
avoided prison after his 'excellent' courtroom plea for leniency
+5
View gallery
Martial arts instructor Daniel Carr (pictured), from Greater Manchester,
who 'took down' two policemen as they tried to arrest him for holding
free outdoor judo classes for children during the Covid lockdown has
avoided prison after his 'excellent' courtroom plea for leniency

Daniel Carr, 37, used his judo skills to throw one officer to the ground
before striking another on the wrist who was about to pepper spray him
in February 2021. Pictured: Judo instructor Daniel Carr (right)
performing a martial arts move during a session
+5
View gallery
Daniel Carr, 37, used his judo skills to throw one officer to the ground
before striking another on the wrist who was about to pepper spray him
in February 2021. Pictured: Judo instructor Daniel Carr (right)
performing a martial arts move during a session

TRENDING

Cocaine dealer posted selfie - minutes before she was locked up
1.1k viewing now

Husband beaten by his prison reform boss wife speaks to GMB
8.5k viewing now

Teacher is filmed appearing to 'push pupil out class and onto floor'
1.9k viewing now
But he was given a 12-month community order and was ordered to complete
100 hours of unpaid work after he gave an impassioned speech in which he
apologised for the injuries caused to the officers but said he was
merely 'helping people struggling with the effects of lockdown.'

The court heard all participants in the class were standing two metres
apart.

Carr organised the martial arts at Queens Park in Heywood. But Covid
restrictions in place at the time in February 2021 meant that it was
illegal to organise or attend gatherings and meetings with anyone
outside your household or support bubble.

But prosecutor Craig MacGregor said: 'He [Carr] wanted to be able to
protest about being able to protest about the Covid regulations. Police
became aware on social media about those gatherings and on February 4 he
received a "cease and desist" letter which said he can be fined for
prohibited behavior.

'He was also served with a directive from Rochdale Borough Council under
the health protection regulations, telling him not to have this protest.

'He would say it was to help people's health and wellbeing and they
would have been 2m apart but the participants would still have to give
each other succour.

'He also said was offering kids martial arts lessons from 1pm but in
brackets saying: "If I have not been arrested."

'We say that is teasing and goading of the officers. He had already been
arrested previously and told to go home and there is an element of the
"I won't have anyone tell me what to do" mentality.'

+5
View gallery
Representing himself Carr (pictured outside Minshull Street Crown Court)
denied throwing a punch at PC Zeb and said: 'My intention that day was
to help people struggling with the effects of lockdown, myself amongst
them, and to offer free martial arts lessons to kids who may have been
struggling'

Carr organised the martial arts at Queens Park in Heywood (pictured).
But Covid restrictions in place at the time in February 2021 meant that
it was illegal to organise or attend gatherings and meetings with anyone
outside your household or support bubble
+5
View gallery
Carr organised the martial arts at Queens Park in Heywood (pictured).
But Covid restrictions in place at the time in February 2021 meant that
it was illegal to organise or attend gatherings and meetings with anyone
outside your household or support bubble

MORE TRENDING

Trans school shooter Audrey Hale's final messages are revealed
5.5k viewing now

Ex-student, 28, who killed six at Christian school had 'resentment'
16.8k viewing now

Squid Game star 'kicked out of McDonald's and assaulted by staff'
7.5k viewing now
Mr MacGregor said that the event had not taken account of any of the
other people using the park who wanted to follow the Tier 4 restrictions
and added: 'On February 27 at about 12 o'clock people started to gather.
The defendant tried to give help to people. At the bandstand there was
tea and coffee and martial arts lessons.

'At 12.40pm as the gathering got larger police tried to break things up.
PC Zebb and PC Mehmood told the defendant to leave the park, he being
the organiser.

'He started to walk off about 300 yards from the bandstand, but then
changed direction to try and frustrate what the police officers were
trying to do. It got to the stage where PC Mehmood decided he had to
arrest the defendant but he was thrown to the floor twice.

'PC Zebb deployed his Parva spray but during the scuffle that ensued was
punched on his left wrist. He was left with some soreness, tenderness
and swelling. PC Mehmood has slightly more serious injuries and they
both went to Fairfield Hospital.

'PC Mehmood suffered right shoulder pain and reduced mobility and there
was a soft tissue injury with an X-ray showing there was a puncture to
the right lung, an apical pneumothorax, but there were no associated rib
fractures. Perhaps it was the force in which he was taken to the ground
that caused it. Luckily, that punctured lung healed without further
medical intervention in a short period of time.

'PC Zebb had two trips to the hospital and had to take a day off work,
was on restricted office duties for a couple of weeks which had an
effect on the neighbourhood police team. This offence was committed
against an emergency worker acting in the exercise of his functions.'

Carr spent 10 days in custody following his initial arrest and 261 days
on a curfew while on bail and was originally charged with causing
grievous bodily harm.

Representing himself Carr denied throwing a punch at PC Zeb and said:
'My intention that day was to help people struggling with the effects of
lockdown, myself amongst them, and to offer free martial arts lessons to
kids who may have been struggling, something I am trained and qualified
to do, and something I had been doing for some years before lockdown.

'I still believe what I was doing or trying to do was the right thing to
do, however maybe in the wrong way. During a very difficult time due to
isolation and the news a few weeks earlier that my mother had been
diagnosed with cancer and was going through radiotherapy I wasn't
thinking 100% clearly.

'I have always done what I believe is the right thing to do, I have made
mistakes and strayed from the path at times, but I've always stood up
and taken responsibility for my mistakes. Allowing myself to assault a
police officer trying to arrest me however unlawful I perceived that
arrest to be, was wrong, resulting in an officer being hurt, causing
stress and upset to his family.

'It put stress and pressure on my family at a time when they had enough
to deal with. It undermined any good I was trying to do and caused me to
lose the judo club l had set up and my job, not to mention friendships
and the respect many people in the community had for me.'

He added: 'This was all set in motion by how I reacted that day, to
which I feel is in no way representative of who I am or who I want to
be. My reaction that day was completely instinctive with the sole
intention of escaping what I perceived at the time to be a threat,
partly influenced by my emotional mental state, partly by my righteous
indignation and partly by my pride, to which I am ashamed, embarrassed
and deeply sorry for any pain or distress I may have caused.'

At Minshull Street Crown Court (pictured) in Manchester, sentencing
Judge Angela Nield told Carr he had delivered an 'excellent speech in
mitigation' and said he had expressed himself in 'a careful and
impressive manner' as she handed him a 12-month community order and
ordered him to complete 100 hours of unpaid work
+5
View gallery
At Minshull Street Crown Court (pictured) in Manchester, sentencing
Judge Angela Nield told Carr he had delivered an 'excellent speech in
mitigation' and said he had expressed himself in 'a careful and
impressive manner' as she handed him a 12-month community order and
ordered him to complete 100 hours of unpaid work

Sentencing Judge Angela Nield told Carr he had delivered an 'excellent
speech in mitigation' and said he had expressed himself in 'a careful
and impressive manner'. She also made no order for compensation for the
two PCs.

She told Carr: 'Your actions were affected by your own mental state at
the time. You were understandably in distress at your mother's recent
diagnosis which compounded your own difficulties and the restrictions
that which you were struggling with significantly.'

At an earlier hearing Carr was fined £2,000 for breaching Covid
restrictions over the judo classes and was also ordered to pay 1,960
court costs and a £200 victim surcharge.

At the time Mark Widdup, director of neighbourhoods for Rochdale
council, said: 'The actions of Mr Carr were not only a breach of the
national regulations that were in place at the time, they were also an
affront to the majority of people who made great personal sacrifices in
order to help protect others from a virus that has claimed the lives of
hundreds of people in our borough.'

'Although the risks of transmission were generally considered to be
lower outdoors compared to indoors, there were still significant risks
of transmission with people congregating in large numbers and being
closer than two metres from each other. Mr Carr's actions demonstrated a
complete disregard for the legislation and his selfish actions put
others at risk.'

www.avg.com

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Mar 28, 2023, 9:07:38 AM3/28/23
On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 05:39:11 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11807425/Judo-instructor-attacked-police-arresting-Covid-lockdown-class-Manchester-avoids-jail.html
>
>Judo instructor who hurled police officer to the ground and attacked
>another trying to pepper spray him as they tried to arrest him for
>holding free outdoor children's classes during Covid lockdown avoids jail
>Daniel Carr, 37, 'took down' two PCs as they tried to stop his lockdown
>judo class

What POSSIBLE relevance can this have to you, gook?

BTW don't try this when the ICE 5-0 rapture you!

--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 28, 2023, 10:21:31 AM3/28/23
(Judo) 03/28/23 REALidiot/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/_iVmOb7q3_Q/m/E8L7TNNtAgAJ

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://WonderfullyHungry.org like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://WonderfullyHungry.org (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition
which is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you
more than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://WDJW.great-site.net/Redeemed want even more, so that
we're even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 28, 2023, 10:43:04 AM3/28/23
In the interim, the only *perfect* (Matt 5:47-8) way to eradicate the
COVID-19 virus, thereby saving lives, in the UK & elsewhere is by
rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) finding out at any given
moment, including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly
contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to
call their doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of
stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the best while
preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations
and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu &
Delta lineage mutations combining via slip-RNA-replication to form
hybrids like http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current
COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Peeler

Mar 28, 2023, 10:43:10 AM3/28/23
On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 14:07:35 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

>>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11807425/Judo-instructor-attacked-police-arresting-Covid-lockdown-class-Manchester-avoids-jail.html
>>
>>Judo instructor who hurled police officer to the ground and attacked
>>another trying to pepper spray him as they tried to arrest him for
>>holding free outdoor children's classes during Covid lockdown avoids jail
>>Daniel Carr, 37, 'took down' two PCs as they tried to stop his lockdown
>>judo class
>
> What POSSIBLE relevance can this have to you, gook?

What POSSIBLE relevance could a TRUE HUMAN'S posts have to a subnormal
degenerate perverted psychopathic swine like you?

is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$Qv2....@usenetxs.com>

You WISH, filthy old pedo swine!

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 28, 2023, 10:49:43 AM3/28/23
(Angela) 03/28/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ

Michael Ejercito

Mar 29, 2023, 9:29:18 AM3/29/23
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Mar 29, 2023, 11:01:48 AM3/29/23
On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 06:29:15 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>HeartQuack Andrew wrote:
>> NOT Michael Ejercito wrote:
>>

>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11807425/Judo-instructor-attacked-police-arresting-Covid-lockdown-class-Manchester-avoids-jail.html
>>>
>>> Judo instructor who hurled police officer to the ground and attacked
>>> another trying to pepper spray him as they tried to arrest him for
>>> holding free outdoor children's classes during Covid lockdown avoids jail
>>> Daniel Carr, 37, 'took down' two PCs as they tried to stop his lockdown
>>> judo class

<b'ris>

>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

REALLY, gook? Who knew???

<tsk< [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Peeler

Mar 29, 2023, 11:29:07 AM3/29/23
On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 16:01:45 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>
> REALLY, gook? Who knew???

What about your hunger for toddlers, dreckserb Razovic? Everyone knows about
that!

> <tsk< [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Are those the noises you make for some "sexy" toddlers when they are playing
near you, pedo swine Razovic?

"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25....@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 29, 2023, 12:10:40 PM3/29/23
(Angela) 03/29/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 29, 2023, 12:13:04 PM3/29/23
(Angela) 03/29/23 REALidiot/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 29, 2023, 12:40:03 PM3/29/23
Michael Ejercito wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

Michael Ejercito

Mar 30, 2023, 11:36:10 AM3/30/23
Thank you for noting that I have no COVID.

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Mar 30, 2023, 11:57:26 AM3/30/23
On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 08:36:08 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>HeartQuack Andrew wrote:
>> NOT Michael Ejercito wrote:

<b'ris>

>> Suggested further reading:
>> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ
>>
>> Shorter link:
>> http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test
> Thank you for noting that I have no COVID.

How could a gook quack infesting the other side of your host country
possibly know that, gook? Have you two mongoloids been 'getting
together'? LOL

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 30, 2023, 12:22:13 PM3/30/23
(Angela) 03/30/23 REALidiot/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 30, 2023, 12:28:14 PM3/30/23
Laus DEO (Psalm 112:1)

Peeler

Mar 30, 2023, 1:07:44 PM3/30/23
On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 16:57:24 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

>> Thank you for noting that I have no COVID.
>
> How could a gook quack infesting the other side of your host country
> possibly know that, gook? Have you two mongoloids been 'getting
> together'? LOL

Of what relevance is a conversation of two HUMANS to a subnormal perverted
psychopathic swine like you? What are you doing in HUMANS' newsgroups
anyway?

"Are you telling me that a 13-year old who spends 15 hours a day on Facebook
is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

Are you hoping some 13-year-old would be willing to "consent" and let you
diddle him, filthy old pedo swine?

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 30, 2023, 2:10:43 PM3/30/23
(Angela) 03/30/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ

Michael Ejercito

Apr 1, 2023, 9:41:19 PM4/1/23
The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 08:36:08 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> HeartQuack Andrew wrote:
>>> NOT Michael Ejercito wrote:
>
> <b'ris>
>
>>> Suggested further reading:
>>> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ
>>>
>>> Shorter link:
>>> http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test
>> Thank you for noting that I have no COVID.
>
> How could a gook quack infesting the other side of your host country
> possibly know that, gook? Have you two mongoloids been 'getting
> together'? LOL

Mangina, he concluded that because I was wonderfully hungry.

Try being wonderfully hungry. Then not only will it mean no COVID,
you will be rapture ready!

You are a Nazi.

As a Nazi, you are, above all else, a craven coward.

You are afraid to compete with others as equals because you know you
can not measure up.

You are afraid of your own inadequacy, so you want to murder your
betters.

You are afraid of the truth, so you want to murder those who would
tell it.

You are afraid of history, so you want to murder the past, to wipe
out the knowledge of the degeneracy, cowardice and failure of National
Socialism.

Finally, you are afraid of the power of educated, informed adults.
Freedom of choice terrifies you… which is why you choose minor children
as sexual partners. You can not interact with competent adults in a
consensually sexual way. You need to be able to impose yourself on a
helpless victim, be it a prepubescent boy, or a patient in a mental
hospital.

That is what you are, a Nazi, and there is nothing polite or honest
about it.

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 1, 2023, 9:55:04 PM4/1/23
(Angela) 04/01/23 Again praying w/ Michael here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/Lx1yRLxCtJ0/m/dW0w1vaBAgAJ

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Apr 2, 2023, 8:48:10 AM4/2/23
On Sat, 1 Apr 2023 18:41:16 -0700, Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe wrote:
>> On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 08:36:08 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>> <b'ris>

>>> Thank you for noting that I have no COVID.
>>
>> How could a gook quack infesting the other side of your host country
>> possibly know that, gook? Have you two mongoloids been 'getting
>> together'? LOL
>>
> Mangina, he concluded that because I was wonderfully hungry.

That doesn't make any fucking sense, gook. People with Covid also get
wonderfully hungry, especially when they lose their sense of taste and
smell!

> Try being wonderfully hungry. Then not only will it mean no COVID,
>you will be rapture ready!

Look forward to zsuckling jew diarrhoea from jew ani when Lent ends,
gook. And be ready to be raptured and deported by the ICE 5-0!

> You are a Nazi.

You are a gook.

> As a Nazi, you are, above all else

As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

Peeler

Apr 2, 2023, 9:25:23 AM4/2/23
On Sun, 02 Apr 2023 13:48:08 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

<FLUSH more of the idiotic psycho's usual absolutely idiotic & psychotic
crap>

...and nothing's left, as usual! LOL

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 2, 2023, 1:30:26 PM4/2/23

Michael Ejercito

Apr 2, 2023, 9:20:17 PM4/2/23
The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Apr 2023 18:41:16 -0700, Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe wrote:

>>> How could a gook quack infesting the other side of your host country
>>> possibly know that, gook? Have you two mongoloids been 'getting
>>> together'? LOL
>>>
>> Mangina, he concluded that because I was wonderfully hungry.
>
> That doesn't make any fucking sense, gook. People with Covid also get
> wonderfully hungry, especially when they lose their sense of taste and
> smell!
Nithing, it makes PERFECT sense.

>> Try being wonderfully hungry. Then not only will it mean no COVID,
>> you will be rapture ready!
>
> Look forward to zsuckling jew diarrhoea from jew ani when Lent ends,
> gook. And be ready to be raptured and deported by the ICE 5-0!
You are so obsessed with ani.

I am an American!

>> You are a Nazi.
>
> You are a gook.
It is immoral for you to call me a gook.

>> As a Nazi, you are, above all else
>
> As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

You are a nithing- homo sapiens by birth, subhuman BY CHOICE. The
key word is CHOICE. You were born with the same human nature as the
rest of us. Your CHOICES made you a nithing.

Bill explains what nithings are.

http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=9446

Define and Dehumanize the Enemy: Jihadists as Nithings or Nidings

by Bill Levinson
It is an ancient principle of magic (which modern people recognize as
stories that reflect a society’s culture and psychology) that
knowledge of a person’s real or True Name delivers power over that
person. What it really means is that, if you know the person’s
psychology, you can gain an advantage over him. It is also well known
that the side that controls the language of an argument controls the
argument. As an example, Hamas terrorists and their enablers refer to
Israel’s military as an “occupation force” and terrorisitic violence
against civilians as “resistance.”

We have long sought a single word that strips the enemy of all
humanity, and reduces him to something less than an animal that is
worthy of nothing less than extermination. As far as we know, the
English language contains no such word, although “dreck” (garbage or
refuse) comes close. “Homo sapiens by BIRTH, subhuman by CHOICE”
describes Islamic supremacists perfectly, but it is a phrase and not a
word. We now propose to refer to Islamic supremacists as nithings or
nidings: a Scandinavian word that strips its object of all humanity.
Webster’s dictionary (1913) defines it as “A coward; a dastard; — a
term of utmost opprobrium.”

We remind readers who object to the dehumanization of Islamic
supremacists that those enemies are already attempting to dehumanize
Jews, and to a lesser degree Christians, with images that could have
come directly from Adolf Hitler. As they have chosen to sow the
dragon’s teeth, our position is that they must now reap their rightful
harvest: the complete hatred and loathing of all civilized human
beings.
nithings

Nithing or niding was more than a common insult, because Scandinavian
culture required its subject to fight a duel with the accuser or
become an outlaw: totally devoid of rights, honor, and even
recognition as a human being. Per the Wikipedia entry,

The actual meaning of the adjective argr or ragr [= Anglo-Saxon
earg] was the nature or appearance of effeminacy, especially by
obscene acts. Argr was the worst, most derogatory swearword of all
known to the Norse language. According to Icelandic law, the accused
was expected to kill the accuser at once. …If the accused did not
retort by violent attack yielding either the accuser to take his words
back or the accuser’s death, he was hence proven to be a weak and
cowardly nithing by not retorting accordingly.

A nithing was devoid of all human rights, and he was considered the
enemy of civilized humanity: a perfect depiction of Islamic
supremacists. The word therefore strips the enemy of all humanity, and
degrades him to the status of a wolf or strangler (per Scandinavian
tradition) or a virulent disease like the Black Plague. Black Plague
is a deadly and contagious disease whose vector consists of plague-
carrying rats, while the Green Plague of militant “Islam” is a deadly
and contagious ideology that is spread by bipedal rats: nidings or
nithings, non-humans that raise violent hands to all of civilized
Humanity.

The immediate consequence of being proven a nithing was
outlawing. The outlawed did not have any rights, he was exlex (Latin
for “outside of the legal system”), in Anglo-Saxon utlah, Middle Low
German uutlagh, Old Norse utlagr. Just as feud yielded enmity among
kinships, outlawry yielded enmity of all humanity.[63] …”Yet that is
but one aspect of outlawry. The outlaw is not only expelled from the
kinship, he is also regarded henceforth as an enemy to mankind.”

The actual definition of a nithing is somewhat more involved and
complex, and it gets into sexual perversions and zoomorphical
transformations (Loki’s transformation of himself into a mare to have
sexual intercourse with a stallion, and thus beget Odin’s horse
Sleipner is probably an example), but the following line is pertinent:
“The nithing used its malicious seid magic to destroy anything owned
and made by man, ultimately the human race and Midgard itself[6], due
to its basically unlimited envy, hate, and malice that were nith.”

"Destruction of everything owned and made by Man” (the Palestinians’
destruction of the greenhouses in Gaza comes to mind immediately) and
“unlimited envy, hate, and malice” describe militant “Islam”
perfectly, and further underscore the application of nithing or niding
to describe it. The propensity for mindless destruction also appears
in Orson Scott Card’s Alvin Maker series, in which a supernatural
enemy is known as the Unmaker: a personification of evil that is the
total antithesis of God the Creator.

The Unmaker is the main antagonist in Orson Scott Card’s
alternate history/fantasy series The Tales of Alvin Maker. Never
directly confronted, it is a supernatural force that breaks apart
matter and aims to destroy and consume everything and everyone. …To
make something is to oppose the Unmaker, but a point often made is
that this is futile. By natural law the Unmaker can tear down faster
than any man can build.

This also is an outstanding definition of militant “Islam” or Islamic
supremacy: an ideology that seeks to destroy everything into which it
comes in contact, and with which no reason, negotiation, or compromise
is possible.

In summary, a nithing or niding is the enemy of Civilization, a
subhuman (through its behavioral choices, and emphatically NOT due to
its racial or ethnic origin) monster with total hatred and malice
toward all human industry and arts, and worthy of nothing but
extermination like any virulent disease. This is the word we will now
apply to Islamic supremacists and their enablers, and we encourage
others to do likewise.

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 2, 2023, 9:34:05 PM4/2/23
(Angela) 04/02/23 Again praying w/ Michael here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/Lx1yRLxCtJ0/m/dW0w1vaBAgAJ

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Apr 4, 2023, 8:33:45 AM4/4/23
On Sun, 2 Apr 2023 18:20:08 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe wrote:
>> On Sat, 1 Apr 2023 18:41:16 -0700, Michael Ejercito
>> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>>> Mangina, he concluded that because I was wonderfully hungry.
>>
>> That doesn't make any fucking sense, gook. People with Covid also get
>> wonderfully hungry, especially when they lose their sense of taste and
>> smell!
> Nithing, it makes PERFECT sense.

Needledick, it makes ZERO sense, like the rest of your inane babble!

>>> Try being wonderfully hungry. Then not only will it mean no COVID,
>>> you will be rapture ready!
>>
>> Look forward to zsuckling jew diarrhoea from jew ani when Lent ends,
>> gook. And be ready to be raptured and deported by the ICE 5-0!
> You are so obsessed with ani.

You are so obsessed with zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea from
jew ani.

> I am an American!

You are an illegal Flip Chinaman. You don't even LOOK like a g-ddam
American!

>>> You are a Nazi.
>>
>> You are a gook.
> It is immoral for you to call me a gook.

It is immoral for you to deny being a gook.

>>> As a Nazi, you are, above all else
>>
>> As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else
>>

> You are a nithing- homo sapiens by birth, subhuman BY CHOICE. The
>key word is CHOICE. You were born with the same human nature as the
>rest of us. Your CHOICES made you a nithing.

You are a gook - subhuman by excretion, ainlungual BY CHOICE. The key
word is CHOICE. You were excreted with the same subhuman DNA as the
rest of the gooks. Your CHOICES made you an ainlunguist.

> Bill explains what nithings are.

Greek Bill and greek you, gook.

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 4, 2023, 8:43:24 AM4/4/23
(Angela) 04/04/23 REALidiot/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Peeler

Apr 4, 2023, 10:20:39 AM4/4/23
On Tue, 04 Apr 2023 13:33:41 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

<FLUSH another load of the resident psychopath's absolutely idiotic &
psychotic NONSENSE>

...and nothing's left, again! LOL

construct.
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

No, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!

Michael Ejercito

Apr 5, 2023, 8:58:18 AM4/5/23
There is nothing illegal, flip, nor chinaman about me!

>>> You are a gook.
>> It is immoral for you to call me a gook.
>
> It is immoral for you to deny being a gook.
It is still immoral for you to call me a gook.

>>> As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else
>>>

>> You are a nithing- homo sapiens by birth, subhuman BY CHOICE. The
>> key word is CHOICE. You were born with the same human nature as the
>> rest of us. Your CHOICES made you a nithing.
>
> You are a gook - subhuman by excretion, ainlungual BY CHOICE. The key
> word is CHOICE. You were excreted with the same subhuman DNA as the
> rest of the gooks. Your CHOICES made you an ainlunguist.
There is nothing subhuman about my DNA.

>> Bill explains what nithings are.
>
> Greek Bill and greek you, gook.

Bill so totally dominated you and humiliated you, and exposed you as
the bestialist that you are!

The following article explains your pathology.

http://archive.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2009/03/11/historys_oldest_hatred/

History's oldest hatred
By Jeff Jacoby
Globe Columnist / March 11, 2009
Email|Print|Single Page||Text size – +

ANTI-SEMITISM is an ancient derangement, the oldest of hatreds, so
it is strange that it lacks a more meaningful name. The misnomer
"anti-Semitism" - a term coined in 1879 by the German agitator Wilhelm
Marr, who wanted a scientific-sounding euphemism for Judenhass, or
Jew-hatred - is particularly inane, since hostility to Jews has never
had anything to do with Semites or being Semitic.

Perhaps there is no good name for a virus as mutable as anti-Semitism.
"The Jews have been objects of hatred in pagan, religious, and secular
societies," write Joseph Telushkin and Dennis Prager in "Why the Jews?,"
their classic study of anti-Semitism. "Fascists have accused them of
being Communists, and Communists have branded them capitalists. Jews who
live in non-Jewish societies have been accused of having dual loyalties,
while Jews who live in the Jewish state have been condemned as
'racists.' Poor Jews are bullied, and rich Jews are resented. Jews have
been branded as both rootless cosmopolitans and ethnic chauvinists. Jews
who assimilate have been called a 'fifth column,' while those who stay
together spark hatred for remaining separate."

There was Jew-hatred before there was Christianity or Islam, before
Nazism or Communism, before Zionism or the Middle East conflict. This
week Jews celebrate the festival of Purim, gathering in synagogues to
read the biblical book of Esther. Set in ancient Persia, it tells of
Haman, a powerful royal adviser who is insulted when the Jewish sage
Mordechai refuses to bow down to him. Haman resolves to wipe out the
empire's Jews and makes the case for genocide in an appeal to the king:

"There is a certain people scattered and dispersed among . . . all the
provinces of your kingdom, and their laws are different from those of
other peoples, and the king's laws they do not keep, so it is of no
benefit for the king to tolerate them. If it please the king, let it be
written that they be destroyed."

When the king agrees, Haman makes plans "to annihilate, to kill and
destroy all the Jews, the young and the elderly, children and women, in
one day . . . and to take their property for plunder."

What drives such bloodlust? Haman's indictment accuses the Jews of
lacking national loyalty, of insinuating themselves throughout the
empire, of flouting the king's law. But the Jews of Persia had done
nothing to justify Haman's murderous anti-Semitism - just as Jews in
later ages did nothing that justified their persecution under the Church
or Islam, or their repression at the hands of Russian czars and Soviet
commissars, or their slaughter by Nazi Germany. When the president of
Iran today calls for the extirpation of the Jewish state, when firebombs
are hurled at synagogues in London and Paris and Chicago, it is not
because Jews deserve to be victimized.

Many Jews are no saints, but the paranoid frenzy that is anti-Semitism
is not explained by what Jews do, but by what they are. They are the
object of anti-Semitism, not its cause. That is why the haters'
rationales can be so wildly inconsistent and their agendas so
contradictory. What do those who vilify Jews as greedy bankers have in
common with those who revile them as fiendish Bolsheviks? Nothing, save
an irrational obsession with Jews.

At one point, Haman lets the mask slip. He boasts to his friends and
family of "the glory of his riches, and the great number of his sons,
and everything in which the king had promoted him and elevated him."
Still, he seethes with rage and frustration: "Yet all this is worthless
to me so long as I see Mordechai the Jew sitting at the king's gate."
That is the unforgivable offense: "Mordechai the Jew" refuses to blend
in, to be just like everyone else. He goes on sitting there -
undigested, unassimilated, and therefore unbearable.

Of course Haman had his ostensible reasons for targeting Jews. So did
Hitler and Arafat, so does Ahmadinejad. Sometimes the anti-Semite
focuses on the Jew's religion, sometimes on his laws and lifestyle,
sometimes on his professional achievements. Under it all, however, it is
the Jew's Jewishness that the anti-Semite cannot abide.

With all their flaws and failings, the Jewish people endure, their role
in history not yet finished. So the world's oldest hatred endures too,
as obsessive and indestructible - and deadly - as ever.

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 5, 2023, 9:33:06 AM4/5/23
(Angela) 04/05/23 Again praying w/ Michael here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/Lx1yRLxCtJ0/m/dW0w1vaBAgAJ

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Apr 6, 2023, 9:13:00 AM4/6/23
On Wed, 5 Apr 2023 05:58:17 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
EVERYTHING about you is illegal, Flip, Chinaman AND needledicked!

>>> It is immoral for you to call me a gook.
>>
>> It is immoral for you to deny being a gook.
> It is still immoral for you to call me a gook.

It is still immoral for you to deny being a gook.

>>> You are a nithing- homo sapiens by birth, subhuman BY CHOICE. The
>>> key word is CHOICE. You were born with the same human nature as the
>>> rest of us. Your CHOICES made you a nithing.
>>
>> You are a gook - subhuman by excretion, ainlungual BY CHOICE. The key
>> word is CHOICE. You were excreted with the same subhuman DNA as the
>> rest of the gooks. Your CHOICES made you an ainlunguist.
> There is nothing subhuman about my DNA.

Your DNA is like TOTALLY subhuman....just like every other gook's.

>>> Bill explains what nithings are.
>>
>> Greek Bill and greek you, gook.
>>
> Bill so totally dominated you and humiliated you, and exposed you as
>the bestialist that you are!

I so dominated and humiliated Levinstein that he left Usenet for good
with his jew tail between his jew legs.

> The following article explains your pathology.

Zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea from jew ani explains YOURS,
gook!
History's oldest REASON for hatred: jew behaviour.

"Any people that have been persecuted for two thousand years must be
doing something wrong."
- Heinz Alfred 'Henry' Kissinger (1923 - )

Peeler

Apr 6, 2023, 10:07:54 AM4/6/23
On Thu, 06 Apr 2023 14:12:58 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

<FLUSH yet more of the ridiculous, idiotic & psychotic NONSENSE unread>

...and nothing's left, AGAIN! LOL

"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 6, 2023, 10:23:24 AM4/6/23
(Angela) 04/06/23 REALidiot/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 6, 2023, 10:25:23 AM4/6/23
(Angela) 04/06/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 6, 2023, 10:38:57 AM4/6/23
(Angela) 04/06/23 Again, how to be perfect (i.e. not racist) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/mSRSM9vI1VM/m/j9q0MqjiAgAJ

Michael Ejercito

Apr 6, 2023, 10:54:26 AM4/6/23
The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Apr 2023 05:58:17 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe wrote:
>>>
>>> You are a gook - subhuman by excretion, ainlungual BY CHOICE. The key
>>> word is CHOICE. You were excreted with the same subhuman DNA as the
>>> rest of the gooks. Your CHOICES made you an ainlunguist.
>> There is nothing subhuman about my DNA.
>
> Your DNA is like TOTALLY subhuman....just like every other gook's.
Not by any normal definition.

>>> Greek Bill and greek you, gook.
>>>
>> Bill so totally dominated you and humiliated you, and exposed you as
>> the bestialist that you are!
>
> I so dominated and humiliated Levinstein that he left Usenet for good
> with his jew tail between his jew legs.
I observed otherwise!

>> The following article explains your pathology.
>
> Zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea from jew ani explains YOURS,
> gook!
Again with diarrhoea and ani?

>> http://archive.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2009/03/11/historys_oldest_hatred/
>>

>> History's oldest hatred
>> By Jeff Jacoby
>
> History's oldest REASON for hatred: jew behaviour.
A Judenfraulein gave birth to Christ.

THAT is the Jewish behaviour that you most despise!

Michael

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Apr 6, 2023, 11:38:40 AM4/6/23
On Thu, 6 Apr 2023 07:54:27 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe wrote:
>> On Wed, 5 Apr 2023 05:58:17 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>>> There is nothing subhuman about my DNA.
>>
>> Your DNA is like TOTALLY subhuman....just like every other gook's.
> Not by any normal definition.

By the UNIVERSAL definition, gook!

>>> Bill so totally dominated you and humiliated you, and exposed you as
>>> the bestialist that you are!
>>
>> I so dominated and humiliated Levinstein that he left Usenet for good
>> with his jew tail between his jew legs.
> I observed otherwise!

You need better glasses for your short-sighted slanty eyes, then.

So where IS Levinstein on Usenet? I haven't seen him for YEARS.

>>> The following article explains your pathology.
>>
>> Zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea from jew ani explains YOURS,
>> gook!
> Again with diarrhoea and ani?

Again with the zsuckling of jew ani?

>>> http://archive.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2009/03/11/historys_oldest_hatred/
>>>

>>> History's oldest hatred
>>> By Jeff Jacoby
>>
>> History's oldest REASON for hatred: jew behaviour.
> A Judenfraulein gave birth to Christ.

A Palestinian woman, not a judendreckhure, gave birth to Christ.

> THAT is the Jewish behaviour that you most despise!

THAT is the biggest jew lie that you've ever swallowed!

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 6, 2023, 12:07:49 PM4/6/23
(Angela) 04/06/23 REALidiot/KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 6, 2023, 12:10:40 PM4/6/23
(Angela) 04/06/23 Again praying w/ Michael here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/Lx1yRLxCtJ0/m/dW0w1vaBAgAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 6, 2023, 12:16:14 PM4/6/23
Angela 04/06/23 Again, here it is ..

>> http://tinyurl.com/WanderingSheep
>>
>> "See that you do not despise one of these little ones (who are
>> wonderfully hungry). For I tell you that their angels in Heaven always
>> see the face of My Father in Heaven. What do you think? If a man owns
>> a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away (looking for more food),
>> will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the
>> one that wandered off? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is
>> happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not
>> wander off. In the same way your Father in Heaven is not willing that
>> any of these ( http://WonderfullyHungry.org ) little ones should
>> perish." (Matthew 18:10-14 w/parenthetical clarification)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://www.bible.com/bible/111/MAT.18.10-14.NIV

"Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones (who are
http://WonderfullyHungry.org ); for I say unto you, That in heaven
their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in
heaven. For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. How
think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone
astray (looking for more food), doth he not leave the ninety and nine,
and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more
of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. Even
so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of
these (wonderfully hungry) little ones should perish." (Matt 18:10-14

https://www.bible.com/bible/1/MAT.18.10-14.KJV

>> Here is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) example of one of these wonderfully
>> hungry "little ones" (Matt 18:10-14) who are despised by those who are
>> http://bit.ly/h_angry (Genesis 25:32):
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/AfricaRenee
>>
>> It is written that all of Heaven rejoices when the lost/prodigal find
>> their way back to GOD so that witnessing to them makes us like the 5
>> virgins who are considered wise (Proverbs 11:30) in the parable of the
>> http://tinyurl.com/TenVirgins1737
>>
>> "For we are GOD’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus (
>> http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) to do good (Matthew 19:17) works, which GOD
>> prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10 w/ parenthetical
>> clarification)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://biblehub.com/ephesians/2-10.htm
>>
>> Suggested further reading:
>> http://tinyurl.com/EightTalents
>>
>> So let us not be a http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
>> http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump or else we'll most certainly die a
>> http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:
>>
>> http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau
>>
>> Instead, let's http://tinyurl.com/TrulyLove (John 15:12) others as
>> our LORD Jesus truly loves (John 15:13) us.
>>
>> This is **not** what http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew wants but rather
>> what LORD Jesus wants:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net
>>
>> BTW (John 14:6), "what would Jesus have us do" is false teaching
>> because it's past tense and restricted to action (i.e. does **not**
>> include behavior/attitude) while "what does Jesus want" is both
>> present tense **and** all-inclusive.
>>
>> For example:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantFor2023
>>
>> Therefore, http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully
>> healthier especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>>
>> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
>> ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
>> removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew<><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2024& upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:

Peeler

Apr 6, 2023, 12:28:47 PM4/6/23
On Thu, 06 Apr 2023 16:38:38 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

>>> Your DNA is like TOTALLY subhuman....just like every other gook's.
>> Not by any normal definition.
>
> By the UNIVERSAL definition, gook!

By UNIVERSAL definition you are a sick psychopathic swine!

>>> I so dominated and humiliated Levinstein that he left Usenet for good
>>> with his jew tail between his jew legs.
>> I observed otherwise!
>
> You need better glasses for your short-sighted slanty eyes, then.

You need new meds that are good for your psychotic delusions, Walter Mitty!
LOL

> So where IS Levinstein on Usenet? I haven't seen him for YEARS.

In your head! And you STILL get hissy fits whenever your former torturer's
name gets mentioned! LMAO

>> Again with diarrhoea and ani?
>
> Again with the zsuckling of jew ani?

AGAIN with the ani, gay neo-nazi asshole?

>> A Judenfraulein gave birth to Christ.
>
> A Palestinian woman, not a judendreckhure, gave birth to Christ.

Jesus' parents were JEWISH! He himself was Jewish and so were his Apostles!
YOU are just retarded!

>> THAT is the Jewish behaviour that you most despise!
>
> THAT is the biggest jew lie that you've ever swallowed!

It is the plain and simple truth: Jesus' parents were JEWISH, and so was he!
YOU are just retarded! LOL

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 6, 2023, 12:30:28 PM4/6/23
(Angela) 04/06/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler a 2nd time ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 6, 2023, 12:30:54 PM4/6/23
(Angela) 04/06/23 AgainX2, how to be perfect (i.e. not racist) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/mSRSM9vI1VM/m/j9q0MqjiAgAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 9, 2023, 2:12:57 PM4/9/23
(Angela) 04/09/23 Again praying w/ Michael here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/Lx1yRLxCtJ0/m/dW0w1vaBAgAJ

Michael Ejercito

Apr 10, 2023, 9:16:44 AM4/10/23
Peeler wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Apr 2023 16:38:38 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
> bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
> sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
> Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

>>> Not by any normal definition.
>>
>> By the UNIVERSAL definition, gook!
>
> By UNIVERSAL definition you are a sick psychopathic swine!

>>> I observed otherwise!
>>
>> You need better glasses for your short-sighted slanty eyes, then.
>
> You need new meds that are good for your psychotic delusions, Walter Mitty!
> LOL
>
>> So where IS Levinstein on Usenet? I haven't seen him for YEARS.
>
> In your head! And you STILL get hissy fits whenever your former torturer's
> name gets mentioned! LMAO
he always will.

Bill exposed him for the bestialist that he is!

>>> Again with diarrhoea and ani?
>>
>> Again with the zsuckling of jew ani?
>
> AGAIN with the ani, gay neo-nazi asshole?
>
>>> A Judenfraulein gave birth to Christ.
>>
>> A Palestinian woman, not a judendreckhure, gave birth to Christ.
>
> Jesus' parents were JEWISH! He himself was Jewish and so were his Apostles!
> YOU are just retarded!
Right on all counts!

>>> THAT is the Jewish behaviour that you most despise!
>>
>> THAT is the biggest jew lie that you've ever swallowed!
>
> It is the plain and simple truth: Jesus' parents were JEWISH, and so was he!
> YOU are just retarded! LOL

You got that right!

St. Mary was the most devout Judenfraulein that ever lived. While
Moses had the honor of bringing the Law from Sinai, she had the honor of
giving birth to the very Incarnation of the Law. She is called the
Mother of God for this reason.

Is it any wonder so many girls and women (Judenfraulein or
otherwise) look up to her?

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 10, 2023, 11:45:30 AM4/10/23
(Angela) 04/10/23 Again praying w/ Michael here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/Lx1yRLxCtJ0/m/dW0w1vaBAgAJ