(Eze 33:19) Prophecy concerning who will survive the COVID-19 pandemic ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 8, 2021, 11:55:33 AM9/8/21
(Eze3319) 09/08/21 As 1st given on 02/25/20 here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/VqiOQAmUps0/m/J2ZBUDI9CgAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/CoViD_19

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 8, 2021, 1:41:31 PM9/8/21
(Eze3319) 09/07/21 As taught by the LORD ...

"But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already
committed adultery with her in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/matthew/5-28.htm

"For out of the heart come evil thoughts -- murder, adultery, sexual
immorality, theft, false testimony, slander." (Matthew 15:19)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/matthew/15-19.htm

"The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can
understand it?" (Jeremiah 17:9)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/jeremiah/17-9.htm

"A heart doctor with an eternal medical license can understand that
sin comes from the heart which is beyond cure and must above all else
be guarded." -- Holy Spirit (referring to Jeremiah 17:9 and Proverbs
4:23)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/proverbs/4-23.htm

Again, know (Hosea 4:6) that all the people of Nineveh repented by
stopping (Jonah 3:7) their sin of gluttony & were spared the
destruction prophesied by Prophet Jonah.

Here's how to stop sinning per the LORD's command (John 5:14):

As shown by the LORD, Himself, in the flesh, that instead of stopping
the sin of gluttony by fasting (i.e. 0 lbs) ...

"Then He (LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth) said to them all: 'Whoever
wants to be My disciple must deny themselves (of excess food) and take
up their cross ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/FoodScale ) daily and follow
Me.'" (Luke 9:23 & context w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/luke/9-23.htm

"An omer of manna/wheat/food weighs 2 lbs. Perishing souls such as
KlausS will continue to lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit
(referring to Exodus 16:16 and Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/xufZaqEm4XA/m/jyzKYlgGAQAJ

"Then Jesus took the loaves, gave thanks to GOD, and distributed them
to the people. Afterward(s) He did the same with the fish (so that
they each got 2 lbs of food). And they all ate (the 2 lbs which was)
as much as they wanted. After everyone was full (satisfied that they
got all they needed), Jesus told His disciples, 'Now gather the
leftovers (which wouldn't exist if the people overate the excess
food), so that nothing is wasted.'" (John 6:11-12, NLT w/
parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/ZgsDuv_E6oI/m/NickmAzXAwAJ

"Yes, 2 lbs of food is the right amount of daily food even if the food
is just raw wheat" -- Holy Spirit (referring to John 6:11-12, Exodus
16:16, and Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/revelation/6-6.htm

+++

Again, behold ...

"The man (Adam) said, 'The woman (Eve) You put here with me -- she
gave me some fruit from the tree, and I (over)ate (upon eating) it.'
Then the LORD GOD said to the woman (Eve), 'What is this you have
done?' The woman (Eve) said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I
(over)ate.'" (Genesis 3:12-3 w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/genesis/3-13.htm

"Yes, Adam & Eve did commit the sin of gluttony when they overate and
as they have confessed. Those who are either perishing or eternally
condemned will lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
Genesis 3:12-3, John 3:3&5, and Mark 3:29)

Again, here's how to stop sinning ...

To sin is to not do what LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth, our Mighty
(Isaiah 9:6) GOD, wants because of our being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like
http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau whom GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3).

What about the serpent (aka satan) ?

The serpent's sin was **not** gluttony, because he did **not**
overeat.

Instead, his sin was deceiving Eve so that now he can't say/write he's
"wonderfully hungry" because he's now cursed (Genesis 3:14) to **not**
be hungry and he's not forgiven of this sin because he's not been
allowed to confess it.

"There is absolutely only one sin that is tied to eating food like the
figs from the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden and that is the
sin of gluttony." -- Holy Spirit (referring again to Genesis 3:12-3)

Suggested background reading:

(1) What does Jesus want ?
http://WDJW.net

(2) How to stop sinning & avoid the eternal (Mark 3:29) sin ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/J-MWlsafBQAJ

(3) Our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tJCSufTgyLU/6pPYHYipGwAJ

LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth being our #1 Example of being
wonderfully hungry means that even His creating evil is not sin
because He does it not out of being hangry but for the meaningful
purpose of proving that, in fact, only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

... as in the tragic USENET example of Duke (aka duckgumbo32):

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/f9T5jpNpCOU/m/evQjPTiLBgAJ

... or worse (John 5:14) become eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in
the more tragic USENET example of MichaelC (aka the false Christ):

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/0Wm0Mwb234Y/m/xhUnw-D5BAAJ

The average American is overeating more than twice what they should.

"I eat half as much as others typically eat." -- Fauja Singh (110 yo
marathon runner)

Source video from 2012:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCY0Xx92YvQ

More recent video from 2020:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvilwVYyZSI:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 8, 2021, 1:52:37 PM9/8/21
(Eze3319) 09/08/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of
the more tragic USENET example of James (zeb**ATwindstream.net):

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/7GiPwBwBbqw/m/mvPDcSY5AQAJ

Markea Blakely-Berry

Sep 8, 2021, 2:42:55 PM9/8/21
On Wed, 08 Sep 2021 13:43:08 -0400, HeartDoc Andrew
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>"A heart doctor with an eternal medical license can understand that
>sin comes from the heart which is beyond cure and must above all else
>be guarded." -- Holy Spirit (referring to Jeremiah 17:9 and Proverbs
>4:23)

You make EVERYTHING up, don't you Andy?

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 8, 2021, 3:07:33 PM9/8/21
(Eze3319) 09/08/21 Again praying as only a forever (Psalm 117) doctor
can w/all glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/8ecSm5ju5Zc/m/syhDrEztAgAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 8, 2021, 5:58:38 PM9/8/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives on this day that is 09/08/21 ...

"MY command is this: Love each other as I have loved you (by saving
you)." (John 15:12 w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/john/15-12.htm

"The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and the one who is wise
saves lives." (Proverbs 11:30)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/proverbs/11-30.htm

Behold in wide-eyed wonder & amazement...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6ZoE95d-VKc/14vVZoyOBgAJ

A shorter link:
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19

Video example of actual use to r/o COVID-19:
https://youtu.be/PE5LsNWxtH8

Link to top of thread with multiple USENET examples:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/7ixdk7t6Bk8/1UZehnnrAgAJ

A social media example in the setting of pseudonym use:

<begin social media example>

"jason fuchs" wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ughh, wonderfully hungry.

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @jason fuchs , it is wonderful knowing through our writing/saying that we're
> #WonderfullyHungry when either greeting or being greeted that we're both
> #StatCOVID19Test *negative* which does allow us to be 100% certain that
> we're both not infected by the COVID-19 coronavirus at the moment so that
> we can rapidly find out at any given moment, including even while On-Line,
> who among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic)
> in order to #ConvinceItForward for them to call their doctor and to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines in hopes of stopping this pandemic instead of having more
> #MourningInAmerica. Thus, we're hoping for the best while preparing for the
> worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations and others like the Gamma,
> Beta, Epsilon, Iota, & Delta lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that
> render current COVID vaccines no longer effective.

(Read further at the source link below past the above **negative**
rule out for examples of others ruling in as positives for the
possibility of COVID-19 infection)

Source:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

<end social media example>

Markea Blakely-Berry

Sep 8, 2021, 6:13:39 PM9/8/21
Can you stop lying even if you want to?

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 8, 2021, 6:23:17 PM9/8/21
(Eze3319) 09/08/21 Again praying a 2nd time as only a forever (Psalm

Markea Blakely-Berry

Sep 8, 2021, 6:28:30 PM9/8/21
On Wed, 08 Sep 2021 18:24:30 -0400, HeartDoc Andrew
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>>>(Eze3319) 09/08/21 Again praying as only a forever (Psalm 117) doctor
>>Can you stop lying even if you want to?

> I've never actually tried stopping

Give it a shot before you kill ANOTHER person.

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 8, 2021, 6:30:57 PM9/8/21
(Eze3319) 09/08/21 Again, as 1st given on 02/25/20 here ...

Dexter

Sep 8, 2021, 9:56:47 PM9/8/21
Andrew has been posting for years and as far as I can tell not
one thing he has posted has ever had even a passing relationship
with reality. He's a former physician diagnosed as mentally
ill and whose license was revoked by the Georgia Composite
Medical Board on March 9, 2017 because his "delusional belief
system would compromise his ability to diagnose and treat
patients." His revoked license is now listed on the Georgia
Secretary of State as expired and all documents relating to his
interactions with the Georgia Composite Medical Board has been
deleted from the GA SOS website.. This is the reason he cites
his "eternal medical license"

Don't expect him to respond to any of your posts. He is utterly
immune to mockery, insult or rational discourse.

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 8, 2021, 10:00:01 PM9/8/21
(Eza3319) 09/08/21 Dexter tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/v7vhtYysYug/m/vEcgIZ3YAQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 8, 2021, 10:39:17 PM9/8/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again for a 2nd time on this day that is 09/08/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 9, 2021, 2:52:42 AM9/9/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/09/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 10, 2021, 6:29:46 AM9/10/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/10/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 11, 2021, 7:43:56 AM9/11/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/11/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 12, 2021, 1:29:15 AM9/12/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/12/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 13, 2021, 7:31:39 AM9/13/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/13/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 14, 2021, 5:26:10 AM9/14/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/14/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 15, 2021, 7:31:00 AM9/15/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/15/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 16, 2021, 8:02:29 AM9/16/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/16/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 17, 2021, 7:35:06 AM9/17/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/17/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 18, 2021, 9:09:40 AM9/18/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/18/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 19, 2021, 4:50:56 AM9/19/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/19/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 20, 2021, 8:03:58 AM9/20/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/20/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 21, 2021, 9:49:34 AM9/21/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/21/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 22, 2021, 8:43:34 AM9/22/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/22/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 23, 2021, 3:46:56 AM9/23/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/23/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 24, 2021, 9:33:37 AM9/24/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/24/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 25, 2021, 7:59:16 AM9/25/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/25/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 26, 2021, 4:13:51 AM9/26/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/26/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 27, 2021, 10:27:32 AM9/27/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/27/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 28, 2021, 8:53:02 AM9/28/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/28/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 29, 2021, 9:46:54 AM9/29/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/29/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 30, 2021, 10:39:32 AM9/30/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/30/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 1, 2021, 10:49:52 AM10/1/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/01/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 2, 2021, 2:21:15 PM10/2/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/02/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 3, 2021, 3:20:36 AM10/3/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/03/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 4, 2021, 9:59:03 AM10/4/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/04/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 5, 2021, 9:25:43 AM10/5/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/05/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 6, 2021, 10:09:19 AM10/6/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/06/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 7, 2021, 11:58:13 AM10/7/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/07/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 8, 2021, 2:22:27 PM10/8/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/08/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 9, 2021, 12:40:31 PM10/9/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/09/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 10, 2021, 1:46:56 AM10/10/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/10/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 11, 2021, 9:40:03 AM10/11/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/11/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 12, 2021, 9:34:11 AM10/12/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/12/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 13, 2021, 8:55:48 AM10/13/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/13/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 14, 2021, 9:40:42 AM10/14/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/14/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 15, 2021, 9:59:46 AM10/15/21
(Eze3319) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/15/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 16, 2021, 11:00:36 AM10/16/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/16/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 17, 2021, 1:57:59 AM10/17/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/17/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 18, 2021, 12:10:22 PM10/18/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/18/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 19, 2021, 8:33:29 AM10/19/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/19/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 20, 2021, 11:32:22 AM10/20/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/20/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 21, 2021, 12:48:52 PM10/21/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/21/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 22, 2021, 11:19:24 AM10/22/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/22/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 23, 2021, 12:31:47 PM10/23/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/23/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 24, 2021, 2:21:36 AM10/24/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/24/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 25, 2021, 9:58:32 AM10/25/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/25/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 26, 2021, 9:44:35 AM10/26/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/26/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 27, 2021, 9:31:58 AM10/27/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/27/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 28, 2021, 9:28:45 AM10/28/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/28/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 29, 2021, 8:34:34 AM10/29/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/29/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 30, 2021, 10:51:39 AM10/30/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/30/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 31, 2021, 3:17:15 AM10/31/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 10/31/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 1, 2021, 11:01:53 AM11/1/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/01/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 2, 2021, 10:32:06 AM11/2/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/02/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 3, 2021, 10:20:24 AM11/3/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/03/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 4, 2021, 10:01:05 AM11/4/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/04/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 5, 2021, 10:14:40 AM11/5/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/05/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 6, 2021, 12:05:19 PM11/6/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/06/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 7, 2021, 1:11:26 AM11/7/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/07/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 8, 2021, 12:01:06 PM11/8/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/08/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 9, 2021, 10:12:10 AM11/9/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/09/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 10, 2021, 8:41:38 AM11/10/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/10/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 11, 2021, 8:42:53 AM11/11/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/11/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 12, 2021, 9:49:18 AM11/12/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/12/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 13, 2021, 11:09:45 AM11/13/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/13/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 14, 2021, 12:52:15 AM11/14/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/14/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 15, 2021, 9:00:47 AM11/15/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/15/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 16, 2021, 1:04:36 PM11/16/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/16/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 17, 2021, 8:29:16 AM11/17/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/17/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 18, 2021, 8:34:15 AM11/18/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/18/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 19, 2021, 10:02:53 AM11/19/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/19/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 20, 2021, 8:31:54 AM11/20/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/20/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 21, 2021, 1:31:48 AM11/21/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/21/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 22, 2021, 10:28:41 AM11/22/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/22/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 23, 2021, 9:29:59 AM11/23/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/23/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 24, 2021, 9:40:10 AM11/24/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/24/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 25, 2021, 12:05:21 PM11/25/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/25/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 26, 2021, 10:02:48 AM11/26/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/26/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 27, 2021, 10:16:30 AM11/27/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/27/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 28, 2021, 3:04:14 AM11/28/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/28/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 29, 2021, 11:27:40 AM11/29/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/29/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 30, 2021, 10:01:37 AM11/30/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 11/30/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 1, 2021, 10:14:33 AM12/1/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 12/01/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 2, 2021, 8:55:29 AM12/2/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 12/02/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 3, 2021, 9:38:03 AM12/3/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 12/03/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 4, 2021, 10:23:47 AM12/4/21
(Eze3319) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" in
**all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 12/04/21 ...
It is loading more messages.