~^~ How to really stop sinning ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2019, 6:32:43 PM6/24/19
Simply always say/write that we're wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

"I am simply wonderfully hungry" is the absolutely **only** correct
answer to the question "Do you sin ?" because it means GOD is blessing
us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby proving on our behalf that we've
indeed stopped sinning else He wouldn't be helping us to say/write
that we're http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12).

It is written in Scripture that we are to prove **all** things, which
would include that we've stopped sinning.

Indeed, to answer "Do you sin ?" incorrectly is itself sin.

Recent USENET example of not sinning:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/4eSrqciAC8I/JfMaJrtrBQAJ

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Holy
Spirit (referring to John 5:14)

Indeed, becoming eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in the tragic
example of DDMF is really worse:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/aBd9CXph2CQ/QI6OUDr2AQAJ

Moreover, it is possible (Matthew 19:26) that Apostle John, based on
his writing 1 John 1:8-10, did not know (Hosea 4:6) Apostle Paul's
secret ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) of how to stop being hangry
(James 1:20) in order to be able (Philippians 4:13) to stop sinning as
the LORD commands (John 5:14).

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

%

Jun 24, 2019, 6:34:20 PM6/24/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2019, 6:39:16 PM6/24/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 25, 2019, 11:26:31 AM6/25/19
Again, simply always say/write that we're wonderfully hungry (

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 25, 2019, 4:44:03 PM6/25/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2019, 12:07:28 PM6/26/19
~^~ 06/26/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2019, 4:17:42 PM6/26/19
~^~ 06/26/19 In order to really imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2019, 1:52:57 PM6/27/19
~^~ 06/27/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

servant

Jun 27, 2019, 3:25:37 PM6/27/19
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.

1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.

1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2019, 3:57:35 PM6/27/19
> eternally condemned "servant" nymshifter wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

+++

eternally condemned nymshifter (aka servant of satan) asked:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> A much simpler trichotomy for **all** living humans:
>>
>> <begin trichotomy>
>>
>> (1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
>> Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
>> able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
>> http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
>> entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
>> of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).
>>
>> (2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
>> GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
>> http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
>> constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
>> stop (John 5:14) sinning.
>>
>> (3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
>> 19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
>> creatures in Christ.
>>
>> <end trichotomy>
>>
>> Suggested further reading:
>> http://T3WiJ.com

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/4eSrqciAC8I/uIV1Ak1pBQAJ

> Andrew, do you sin?

<begin reply>

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

<end reply>

Laus DEO !

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are
eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, more than ever for the
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward benefit of the born-again (John 3:3 &
5) in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !!!

Now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 28, 2019, 3:42:53 PM6/28/19
~^~ 06/28/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 30, 2019, 12:52:42 PM6/30/19
~^~ 06/30/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 1, 2019, 9:35:46 AM7/1/19
~^~ 07/01/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

servant

Jul 1, 2019, 1:15:43 PM7/1/19
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 1, 2019, 1:26:08 PM7/1/19
~^~ 07/01/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/IcH017O9BQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 2, 2019, 4:48:25 PM7/2/19
~^~ 07/02/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

servant

Jul 2, 2019, 5:12:08 PM7/2/19
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 2, 2019, 5:31:43 PM7/2/19
~^~ 07/02/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 3, 2019, 2:57:42 PM7/3/19
~^~ 07/03/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2019, 6:54:34 PM7/4/19
~^~ 07/04/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

duckg...@cox.net

Jul 5, 2019, 6:23:00 PM7/5/19
On 02 Jul 2019 20:41:54 GMT, servant wrote:

>John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer speaks of an ongoing
>status. He includes himself in that status.
>
>1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>not in us.

He's one of the worse. Sins constantly but hides behind the tree.

>1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>
>1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>not in us.

the dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2019, 6:45:53 PM7/5/19

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/Gc3TdQG4CgAJ

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.

Indeed to "say that we have no sin" and thereby boast about having "no
sin" would be itself sin according to what is written at Jeremiah
9:24.

> He's one of the worse. Sins constantly but hides behind the tree.

Actually it's not written in Scripture that John, who authored 1 John
1:8-10, was an unrepentent sinner much less one who hid "behind the
tree."

Nonetheless it is possible (Matthew 19:26) that John did not know
(Hosea 4:6) Apostle Paul's secret (Philippians 4:12) and was
consequently unable to stop sinning as it is written that our LORD
Jesus Christ of Nazareth commands (John 5:14).

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Duke, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2019, 10:01:55 PM7/5/19
~^~ 07/05/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Gronk

Jul 6, 2019, 12:38:53 AM7/6/19
There. Problem solved.

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Jul 6, 2019, 12:48:27 AM7/6/19
On Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 12:38:53 AM UTC-4, Gronk wrote:

> There. Problem solved.

When GOD takes the soul of ABC Andrew B Chung
and we don't have to suffer his evil poison and
nonsense crap junk and lies and games anymore.

Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 6, 2019, 4:11:53 AM7/6/19
~^~ 07/06/19 Tragically sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/XhVpQkhsCgAJ
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

Robert

Jul 6, 2019, 2:53:05 PM7/6/19
On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 22:38:55 -0600, Gronk <inv...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>There. Problem solved.
Just like the person having problems with God, or mans religion.

Become an atheist, and pretend the problem is solved. :)
--
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 6, 2019, 3:10:49 PM7/6/19
~^~ 07/06/19 Haplessly sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 6, 2019, 4:03:43 PM7/6/19
~^~ 07/06/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 7, 2019, 8:28:24 PM7/7/19
~^~ 07/07/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 8, 2019, 8:30:36 PM7/8/19
~^~ 07/08/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 9, 2019, 3:22:08 PM7/9/19
~^~ 07/09/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2019, 2:41:44 PM7/10/19
~^~ 07/10/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Dexter

Jul 11, 2019, 2:17:21 PM7/11/19
Robert,alt.bible.prophecy wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 22:38:55 -0600, Gronk
> <inv...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> > There. Problem solved.
> Just like the person having problems with God, or mans
> religion.
>
> Become an atheist, and pretend the problem is solved. :)

There's a problem?

--
"The most unsettling aspect of my atheism for Christians is
when they realize that their Bible has no power to make me

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2019, 2:44:30 PM7/11/19
~^~ 07/11/19 Tragically sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2019, 6:40:11 PM7/11/19
~^~ 07/11/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Robert

Jul 11, 2019, 6:45:30 PM7/11/19
On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 13:17:10 -0500, "Dexter" <n...@home.org> wrote:

>Robert,alt.bible.prophecy wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 22:38:55 -0600, Gronk
>> <inv...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> > There. Problem solved.
>> Just like the person having problems with God, or mans
>> religion.
>>
>> Become an atheist, and pretend the problem is solved. :)
>
>There's a problem?

Evidently as you have continuing concerns over it. :)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2019, 6:49:25 PM7/11/19
~^~ 07/11/19 Haplessly sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 12, 2019, 4:32:06 AM7/12/19
~^~ 07/12/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

TT Liams

Jul 12, 2019, 7:45:31 PM7/12/19
I feel sorry for them moth's cause they don't no there gone to a
flame.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 12, 2019, 8:01:23 PM7/12/19
TT Liams wrote:

> I feel sorry for them moth's cause they don't no there gone to a
> flame.

Actually, they know just as the eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned know.

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Liams, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

TT Liams

Jul 12, 2019, 8:23:30 PM7/12/19
On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 20:08:33 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
> TT Liams wrote:

> > I feel sorry for them moth's cause they don't no there gone to a
> > flame.

> Actually, they know just as the eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned
know.

The moth's no??? Why do you think so, rumdum?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 12, 2019, 8:40:08 PM7/12/19
TT Liams wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> TT Liams wrote:
>
>> > I feel sorry for them moth's cause they don't no there gone to a
>> > flame.
>
>> Actually, they know just as the eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned know.

Link to our #1 USENET example of the eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/rJm6bZSIDAAJ

> The moth's no???

They know.

The alternative would be that they think that the flame is from an
artificial source that only look like flame so that they wouldn't be
burned by flying towards it.

Logic dictates against the alternative as does the heat they feel.

In the interim, I am really simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and again hope you, Liams, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So again, how are you ?

TT Liams

Jul 12, 2019, 8:52:50 PM7/12/19
On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 20:47:16 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
> TT Liams wrote:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> Actually, they know just as the eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned
know.

> Link to our #1 USENET example of the eternally (Mark 3:29)
condemned:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/rJm6bZSI
DAAJ

> > The moth's no???

> They know.

Them is smart moth's!!!!!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 12, 2019, 9:07:54 PM7/12/19
TT Liams wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> TT Liams wrote:

>> Link to our #1 USENET example of the eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned:
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/rJm6bZSIDAAJ
>>
>>> The moth's no???
>>
>> They know.
>>
>> The alternative would be that they think that the flame is from an
>> artificial source that only look like flame so that they wouldn't be
>> burned by flying towards it.
>>
>> Logic dictates against the alternative as does the heat they feel.
>>
>> In the interim, I am really simply wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and again hope you, Liams, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So again, how are you ?

Them is smart moth's!!!!!!!

I hope your continued interest means you, Liams, also have a healthy
appetite too.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

Gronk

Jul 13, 2019, 12:25:00 AM7/13/19
Robert wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 22:38:55 -0600, Gronk <inv...@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> There. Problem solved.
> Just like the person having problems with God, or mans religion.
>
> Become an atheist, and pretend the problem is solved. :)

No pretending involved.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 12:31:10 AM7/13/19
~^~ 07/13/19 tragically sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Robert

Jul 13, 2019, 1:42:56 AM7/13/19
On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 22:25:01 -0600, Gronk <inv...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
You are set up for a big surprise.

I suppose you know all about what I might saw about this and that
you've heard it all before?

Lucifer

Jul 13, 2019, 3:20:25 AM7/13/19
Why would we want to please an evil tyrant?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 4:45:52 AM7/13/19
~^~ 07/13/19 haplessly sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 4:46:48 AM7/13/19
~^~ 07/13/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Robert

Jul 13, 2019, 12:40:01 PM7/13/19
Yet that is what you do, Lucifer. And because of your namesake many
are sick and dying, in poverty, starvation, etc.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 2:53:31 PM7/13/19
~^~ 07/13/19 Mindlessly sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2019, 11:09:24 PM7/14/19
~^~ 07/14/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 4:26:05 AM7/15/19
~^~ 07/15/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2019, 10:09:21 PM7/16/19
~^~ 07/16/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 17, 2019, 6:39:34 AM7/17/19
~^~ 07/17/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

servant

Jul 17, 2019, 10:59:03 AM7/17/19

John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 17, 2019, 11:22:26 AM7/17/19
~^~ 07/17/19 Tragically sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 18, 2019, 3:37:59 AM7/18/19