The blood of 12 servicemen

Skeeter

Aug 26, 2021, 3:17:24 PM8/26/21
is on Bidens hands. The most incompetent jerk off to ever take that
office.

Checkmate

Aug 26, 2021, 3:43:10 PM8/26/21
Checkmate.

On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 13:17:19 -0600, Skeeter had the audacity to say the
following:

> is on Bidens hands. The most incompetent jerk off to ever take that
> office.

He'll be cutting a deal and resigning... and considering himself lucky.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

pandora

Aug 26, 2021, 3:55:12 PM8/26/21
On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 13:17:19 -0600, Skeeter wrote:

> is on Bidens hands. The most incompetent jerk off to ever take that
> office.

I disagree. There are several candidates for that award.

Skeeter

Aug 26, 2021, 4:02:55 PM8/26/21
On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 12:43:01 -0700, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate.
>
>On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 13:17:19 -0600, Skeeter had the audacity to say the
>following:
>

>> is on Bidens hands. The most incompetent jerk off to ever take that
>> office.
>
>He'll be cutting a deal and resigning... and considering himself lucky.

Looks like their plan is working well. Even if it did cost the lives
of innocent people.

Skeeter

Aug 26, 2021, 4:04:18 PM8/26/21
He is the boss, he made the choice even when he was warned this would
happen.

Sn!pe

Aug 26, 2021, 4:16:23 PM8/26/21
- And he did it unilaterally and left America's allies in the lurch.
The man and his puppeteers have behaved utterly disgracefully.

--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Lisa Birgit Holst

Aug 26, 2021, 5:03:53 PM8/26/21
Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote in

> is on Bidens hands. The most incompetent jerk off to ever take that
> office.

Get a job, Stolen Valor.

Don Kresch

Aug 26, 2021, 6:51:57 PM8/26/21
On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 13:17:19 -0600, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid>
scrawled in blood:

>is on Bidens hands. The most incompetent jerk off to ever take that
>office.

How sad that you want good young men and women to die for
nothing by staying there.

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2021, 9:17:50 PM8/26/21
On Friday, August 27, 2021 at 3:17:24 AM UTC+8, Skeeter wrote:
> is on Bidens hands. The most incompetent jerk off to ever take that
> office.

He did not sign the agreement with the Taliban!!!!!

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2021, 9:18:53 PM8/26/21
Ya, Trump top the list...therefore booted out!

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2021, 9:21:40 PM8/26/21
On Friday, August 27, 2021 at 6:51:57 AM UTC+8, Don Kresch wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 13:17:19 -0600, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid>
> scrawled in blood:
> >is on Bidens hands. The most incompetent jerk off to ever take that
> >office.
> How sad that you want good young men and women to die for
> nothing by staying there.

All invading soldiers are hiding in gated compounds, beyond the reach of Taliban rifles!

osugeo...@aol.com

Aug 26, 2021, 9:37:49 PM8/26/21
On Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 2:17:24 PM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
> is on Bidens hands. The most incompetent jerk off to ever take that
> office.

I hate to appear to play politics with the death of our service people, but remind me,
Skooter, of Reagan's rapid response to the bombing of the Marine Corp Building in Beirut,
where 220 of our Marines died.

Marvin Sebourn
osugeo...@aol.com

]v[etaphoid

Aug 26, 2021, 11:22:49 PM8/26/21
Speaking of Stolen Valor (sp), did you know that Chad Bryant has often
been accused of Stolen Valour since falsely claiming multiple times to
have been a decorated member of your armed forces? Check out the
coutless hits for "Chad + stolen" @
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/search?q=chad%20%2B%20stolen
Full disclosure, some of these hits may not be about lying about his
military disservice, but could be false positives from people talking
about stolen shampoo as per his other official record. With police.

"I was a member [of the armed forces]. I was decorated. I served during
an armed conflict *and* was awarded for my good conduct."

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/c/TpFUhL2gUq8/m/14b62_7VAQAJ

Chad is the group's resident resident coward and armed forces
impersonator. Get your facts straight, "Lisa", whoever you are...

--
"You're like a testicle on a man with a vasectomy,
You're an empty bag of nothing..."

Checkmate

Aug 27, 2021, 4:40:55 AM8/27/21
Checkmate.

On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 14:04:14 -0600, Skeeter had the audacity to say the
following:

I've never understood why our military is highly trained, and then we
elect some clown, often with no military service at all, and put him in
charge of all of them.

Checkmate

Aug 27, 2021, 4:47:04 AM8/27/21
Checkmate.

On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 21:16:20 +0100, Sn!pe had the audacity to say the
following:

> Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> > >I disagree. There are several candidates for that award.
> >
> > He is the boss, he made the choice even when he was warned
> > this would happen.
>
> - And he did it unilaterally and left America's allies in the lurch.
> The man and his puppeteers have behaved utterly disgracefully.

And now the Biden Bomb is blowing up in the libtards faces. If they get
rid of him, they get The Cackling Camel, and she's no prize either.

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2021, 5:27:31 AM8/27/21
On Friday, August 27, 2021 at 3:17:24 AM UTC+8, Skeeter wrote:
> is on Bidens hands. The most incompetent jerk off to ever take that
> office.

He was obliged to carry out the plan with agreement from Trumpidiot who was booted out of WH!

Malcolm McMahon

Aug 27, 2021, 5:36:05 AM8/27/21
Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>is on Bidens hands. The most incompetent jerk off to ever take that
>office.

And you don't think Trump's complete capitulation to the Taliban behind the
backs of the Kabul government had anything to do with the "unexpected" speed of
the Taliban take-over?

%

Aug 27, 2021, 11:32:00 AM8/27/21
On 2021-08-27 1:40 a.m., Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 14:04:14 -0600, Skeeter had the audacity to say the
> following:

>>> I disagree. There are several candidates for that award.
>>
>> He is the boss, he made the choice even when he was warned this would
>> happen.
>
> I've never understood why our military is highly trained, and then we
> elect some clown, often with no military service at all, and put him in
> charge of all of them.

remember when there used to be a usa

Checkmate

Aug 27, 2021, 12:24:01 PM8/27/21
Checkmate.

On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 08:31:52 -0700, % had the audacity to say the
following:

> On 2021-08-27 1:40 a.m., Checkmate wrote:
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate.
> >
> > On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 14:04:14 -0600, Skeeter had the audacity to say the
> > following:

> >> He is the boss, he made the choice even when he was warned this would
> >> happen.
> >
> > I've never understood why our military is highly trained, and then we
> > elect some clown, often with no military service at all, and put him in
> > charge of all of them.
> >
> remember when there used to be a usa

Those were the days... sports cars, Summers on the beach, Gary Owens on
KFWB, 23 cents for a gallon of gas, cruising the A&W at night...

%

Aug 27, 2021, 12:50:40 PM8/27/21
On 2021-08-27 9:23 a.m., Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 08:31:52 -0700, % had the audacity to say the
> following:
>

>> On 2021-08-27 1:40 a.m., Checkmate wrote:
>>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>>> Checkmate.
>>>
>>> On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 14:04:14 -0600, Skeeter had the audacity to say the
>>> following:

>>> I've never understood why our military is highly trained, and then we
>>> elect some clown, often with no military service at all, and put him in
>>> charge of all of them.
>>>
>> remember when there used to be a usa
>
> Those were the days... sports cars, Summers on the beach, Gary Owens on
> KFWB, 23 cents for a gallon of gas, cruising the A&W at night...

and the beach boys

Lisa Birgit Holst

Aug 27, 2021, 5:00:42 PM8/27/21

> On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 13:22:43 +1000, ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con>
> wrote:
>
>>Lisa Birgit Holst wrote on 27/08/2021 :
>>> Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote in

>>> Get a job, Stolen Valor.
>>
>>Speaking of Stolen Valor (sp), did you know that Chad Bryant has
>>often been accused of Stolen Valour since falsely claiming
>>multiple times to have been a decorated member of your armed
>>forces? Check out the coutless hits for "Chad + stolen" @
>>https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/search?q=chad%2
>>0%2B%20stolen Full disclosure, some of these hits may not be about
>>lying about his military disservice, but could be false positives
>>from people talking about stolen shampoo as per his other official
>>record. With police.
>>
>>"I was a member [of the armed forces]. I was decorated. I served
>>during an armed conflict *and* was awarded for my good conduct."
>>
>>https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/c/TpFUhL2gUq8/m
>>/14b62_7VAQAJ
>>
>>Chad is the group's resident resident coward and armed forces
>>impersonator. Get your facts straight, "Lisa", whoever you are...
>

> A medal for "good conduct"
>
> That right thar is some funny stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Conduct_Medal_(United_States)

You would know this if you had ever served, Stolen Valor pissbum.

]v[etaphoid

Aug 27, 2021, 6:49:52 PM8/27/21
Lisa Birgit Holst laid this down on his screen :
Hello again, Lisa.

I notice you weren't able to respond to me, again. Am I in your
fakefile too - just as I am with Chad and many of his other sock
puppets, who definitely aren't Chad either?

Speaking of Stolen Valor (sp), did you know that Chad Bryant has often
been accused of Stolen Valour since falsely claiming multiple times to
have been a decorated member of your armed forces? Check out the
coutless hits for "Chad + stolen" @
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/search?q=chad%20%2B%20stolen
Full disclosure, some of these hits may not be about lying about his
military disservice, but could be false positives from people talking
about stolen shampoo as per his other official record. With police.

"I was a member [of the armed forces]. I was decorated. I served during
an armed conflict and was awarded for my good conduct."

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/c/TpFUhL2gUq8/m/14b62_7VAQAJ

Chad is the group's resident resident coward and armed forces
impersonator. Get your facts straight, "Lisa", whoever you are...

Skeeter

Aug 27, 2021, 7:02:06 PM8/27/21
Chad is such a fuck up they had to promise him a medal to get him
normal.

Lisa Birgit Holst

Aug 27, 2021, 8:53:45 PM8/27/21

> Chad is such a fuck up they had to promise him a medal to get him
> normal.

You're a pissbum who lied about serving.

%

Aug 27, 2021, 9:08:10 PM8/27/21
you're a server who lied about pissbum

]v[etaphoid

Aug 28, 2021, 2:15:54 AM8/28/21
Lisa Birgit Holst pretended :
"I was a member [of the armed forces]. I was decorated. I served during
an armed conflict and was awarded for my good conduct."

Tell us which aremd conflict you served in, you cowardly liar.

We all know you can't and never, ever will...

]v[etaphoid

Sep 17, 2021, 8:44:55 PM9/17/21
]v[etaphoid wrote :
> Lisa Birgit Holst pretended :
>> Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
>>
>>> Chad is such a fuck up they had to promise him a medal to get him
>>> normal.
>>
>> You're a pissbum who lied about serving.
>
> "I was a member [of the armed forces]. I was decorated. I served during an
> armed conflict and was awarded for my good conduct."
>
> Tell us which aremd conflict you served in, you cowardly liar.
>
> We all know you can't and never, ever will...

Cowardly Lies - The Biography of Chadlee Bryant

Ted

Sep 18, 2021, 3:02:06 PM9/18/21
LOL. Well said.

Skeeter

Sep 18, 2021, 3:04:08 PM9/18/21
Sup Ted? You been gone a bit.

Ted

Sep 18, 2021, 3:28:19 PM9/18/21
On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 13:04:04 -0600, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid>
True, I haven't been spending much time
here. But it's always a pleasure to see you, dude.

Skeeter

Sep 18, 2021, 4:00:36 PM9/18/21
The atheism froup is a hoot. Not much really going on.

Ted

Sep 21, 2021, 9:51:57 AM9/21/21
On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 14:00:30 -0600, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid>
True, Usenet seems to have declined.