(OT)/(META) Stickler Clone: Epilogue

The Chad

Nov 12, 2017, 12:53:07 AM11/12/17
Found out today that his mommy called Friday afternoon, and accused the
company of discriminating against her son because of his ethnicity (he's
a Frenchie) and his "disability" (he has ADHD).

She's going to love it when I turn in my statement on Monday morning
detailing exactly what I observed in class - especially because it will
be written in French.

Baiser vous et votre mere du putain, vous retardé batard.

Prof. ]v[etaphoid

Nov 12, 2017, 4:40:44 AM11/12/17
on 12/11/2017, The Chad supposed :
Gee whilickers - that will show her! But exactly who are you going to
submit your French report to?

Who is the presiding authority over the behaviour of characters who
exist only in your imagination, as tools to help you come to terms with
the lack of real socoial interaction in your life?

I can't wait to hear how the police proceed with their investigation...

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Nov 12, 2017, 12:43:49 PM11/12/17
That will sure show her, huh?

Why do you insist on broadcasting your sociopathic behavior like a bad FM station?

The Chad

Nov 12, 2017, 4:57:01 PM11/12/17
fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:

> On Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 12:53:07 AM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
>> Found out today that his mommy called Friday afternoon, and accused the
>> company of discriminating against her son because of his ethnicity
>> (he's a Frenchie) and his "disability" (he has ADHD).
>>
>> She's going to love it when I turn in my statement on Monday morning
>> detailing exactly what I observed in class - especially because it will
>> be written in French.
>>
>> Baiser vous et votre mere du putain, vous retardé batard.
>

> That will sure show her, huh?

It sure will, you little $8/hour bitch.

> Why do you insist on broadcasting your sociopathic behavior like a bad
> FM station?

Why do you insist on broadcasting the fact that you're jealous of the
fact that I've actually gone somewhere in my life far beyond your
failures?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Nov 12, 2017, 8:38:30 PM11/12/17
On Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 4:57:01 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > On Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 12:53:07 AM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> >> Found out today that his mommy called Friday afternoon, and accused the
> >> company of discriminating against her son because of his ethnicity
> >> (he's a Frenchie) and his "disability" (he has ADHD).
> >>
> >> She's going to love it when I turn in my statement on Monday morning
> >> detailing exactly what I observed in class - especially because it will
> >> be written in French.
> >>
> >> Baiser vous et votre mere du putain, vous retardé batard.
> >

> > That will sure show her, huh?
>
> It sure will, you little $8/hour bitch.

*yawn*
Are you going to keep attempting to stick yourself to this "$8 an hour" bullshit like 1980s velcro or are you going to eventually find something else nonsensical, stupid and non-sequitur to attempt to insult me about?

Also: "Spoken like a true sociopath".

> > Why do you insist on broadcasting your sociopathic behavior like a bad
> > FM station?
>
> Why do you insist on broadcasting the fact that you're jealous of the
> fact that I've actually gone somewhere in my life far beyond your
> failures?

The only thing to be jealous about you is the fact that you contain more blubber per pound than most whales.

%

Nov 12, 2017, 8:54:54 PM11/12/17
and you know because you're most whales

The Chad

Nov 12, 2017, 8:59:57 PM11/12/17
Alexander Anthony Cain <fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 4:57:01 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
>> fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:

>> > That will sure show her, huh?
>>
>> It sure will, you little $8/hour bitch.
>
> *yawn*
> Are you going to keep attempting to stick yourself to this "$8 an hour"
> bullshit

You've admitted that $8/hr is your pay rate for your cinematic scutwork.

>> > Why do you insist on broadcasting your sociopathic behavior like a
>> > bad FM station?
>>
>> Why do you insist on broadcasting the fact that you're jealous of the
>> fact that I've actually gone somewhere in my life far beyond your
>> failures?
>

> The only thing to be jealous about you is the fact that

...I earn a far larger income than you do?

...unlike you, I own my own property and don't live at home with Mawmaw?

...unlike you, I have an actual education?

...unlike you, I have actual relationships with family & friends?

...unlike you, I didn't have to save ten months worth of minimum wage pay
to purchase a car?

...unlike you, I don't have to shop in the "husky boys" department at
Sears-Roebuck?

...unlike you, I don't represent the Lollipop Guild?

Be jealous of me for whatever you choose, Dink. Your life has been a
constant series of monumental fuckups since the day the doctor dragged
you out of that nasty, diseased cooze that your Mawmaw calls a vagina,
and it's entirely your own goddamned fault.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Nov 12, 2017, 9:39:56 PM11/12/17
On Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 8:59:56 PM UTC-5, RSPW's resident k00k, narcissistic sociopath, pathological liar, emotionally-stunted man-child, obsessive oaf and creator of more sock puppets than Jim Henson, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, posting and posing as "The Chad" wrote:

><fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> It sure will, you little $8/hour bitch.
> >
> > *yawn*
> > Are you going to keep attempting to stick yourself to this "$8 an hour"
> > bullshit
>
> You've admitted that $8/hr is your pay rate for your cinematic scutwork.

It's not "scutwork" - only you are obsessing and calling it that - and I make around $120-$150 for a single day's work. Not bad considering I get to see things that others only see on television or the screen. It's also the industry that I want to be in and what I want to do with my life; whereas, you do nothing but lie over the Internet to strangers, stalk people who make you look stupid and pretty much act like a ten-year-old while being over the age of forty. Good job with your "life" there, Captain Crunch.

> >> Why do you insist on broadcasting the fact that you're jealous of the
> >> fact that I've actually gone somewhere in my life far beyond your
> >> failures?
> >

> > The only thing to be jealous about you is the fact that
>
> ...I earn a far larger income than you do?

No. But thanks for your typical post-editing like a coward and snipping my response.

> ...unlike you, I own my own property and don't live at home with Mawmaw?

The only thing you own is a high cholesterol level and a scrotum that probably looks like a dead California Raisin.

> ...unlike you, I have an actual education?

I have a BA while you have yet to prove anything.

> ...unlike you, I have actual relationships with family & friends?

...says the guy who posts to the Internet on a Friday night.

> ...unlike you, I didn't have to save ten months worth of minimum wage pay
> to purchase a car?

I am proud of having done that and have no shame in having done it. It is, in fact, a show of determination, courage and self-reliance. Concepts you would never know as a narcissistic sociopath with a lack of empathy.

> ...unlike you, I don't have to shop in the "husky boys" department at
> Sears-Roebuck?

Nice attempt at insulting me; however, my sizes are a) none of your concern and b) normal for my body type. and you are right, you do not have to shop in the "husky boys department". You are more of the "Louie Anderson Department" of K-Mart.

> ...unlike you, I don't represent the Lollipop Guild?

You would probably represent Sour Balls, seeing as how that is all you have lately.

> Be jealous of me for whatever you choose, Dink.

There's no jealousy of a narcissistic sociopath with mental and emotional problems, Chadlee.

>Your life has been a
> constant series of blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Come back when you can argue like an adult. Or go find one for you who can.

You are pathetic.

The Chad

Nov 12, 2017, 10:01:51 PM11/12/17

>> > *yawn*
>> > Are you going to keep attempting to stick yourself to this "$8 an
>> > hour"
>> > bullshit
>>
>> You've admitted that $8/hr is your pay rate for your cinematic
>> scutwork.
>
> It's not "scutwork"

All it requires is a pulse, Dink.

> It's also the industry that I want to be in and what I want to do with
> my life

You want to make $8 an hour for the rest of your life?

Even eMutt has bigger dreams than that, Dink.

>> > The only thing to be jealous about you is the fact that
>>
>> ...I earn a far larger income than you do?
>
> No.

Yeah, I do.

>> ...unlike you, I own my own property and don't live at home with
>> Mawmaw?
>

> The only thing you own is a high cholesterol level

Mine is well under 200, Dink.

> and a scrotum that= probably looks like a dead California Raisin.

Why are you thinking about my scrotum, Dink?

>> ...unlike you, I have an actual education?
>>

> I have a BA

No, you don't, Dink. Otherwise, you'd be making a lot more than $8 an
hour.

>> ...unlike you, I have actual relationships with family & friends?
>>

> ...says the guy who posts to the Internet on a Friday night.

...because it took three hours to drive home (customs is a bitch). I went
out the next night.

You can't even afford the dollar menu, Dink, let alone going out.

>> ...unlike you, I didn't have to save ten months worth of minimum wage
>> pay to purchase a car?
>>

> I am proud of having done that

It says that you are a fucking loser with no real ability to earn a
decent wage.

> a show of determination, courage and self-reliance.

...says the lifelong fuckup who lives with Mawmaw.

>> Be jealous of me for whatever you choose, Dink.
>

> There's no jealousy of a narcissistic sociopath with mental and
> emotional problems

...and that's why nobody will ever be jealous of you.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Nov 12, 2017, 10:35:59 PM11/12/17
On Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 10:01:51 PM UTC-5,RSPW's resident k00k, narcissistic sociopath, pathological liar, emotionally-stunted man-child, obsessive oaf and creator of more sock puppets than Jim Henson, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, posting and posing as "The Chad" wrote:

> >> You've admitted that $8/hr is your pay rate for your cinematic
> >> scutwork.
> >
> > It's not "scutwork"
>
> All it requires is a pulse, Dink.

It requires dedication, the ability to follow directions and a love for doing it on a level that few would understand. This is an area where you, as a narcissistic sociopath, have no idea where to go. Then again you could never be on a set---you would have to listen to others, work well with strangers and pay attention to what is going on, doing what you are told when you are told to do it. And we both know how that goes for you, right?

> > It's also the industry that I want to be in and what I want to do with
> > my life
>
> You want to make $8 an hour for the rest of your life?

No. I want to be in the entertainment industry the rest of my life. Where I am now allows me to observe, network, learn and gain experience in multiple areas direct from the sources.

> Even eMutt has bigger dreams than that, Dink.

eMutt wants to pull a Reagan on Renee and see Albatross in a grave. Those are interesting goals, yes, but certainly not productive for himself or society.

> >> ...I earn a far larger income than you do?
> >
> > No.
>
> Yeah, I do.

Nope.

> >> ...unlike you, I own my own property and don't live at home with
> >> Mawmaw?
> >

> > The only thing you own is a high cholesterol level
>
> Mine is well under 200, Dink.

prove it, Cheese-Man.

> > and a scrotum that= probably looks like a dead California Raisin.
>
> Why are you thinking about my scrotum, Dink?

I'm not. I'm simply deducing from your photographs. Of course, there is the fact that you are always angry. Something has to cause that, and well...

> >> ...unlike you, I have an actual education?
> >>

> > I have a BA
>
> No, you don't, Dink. Otherwise, you'd be making a lot more than $8 an
> hour.

I have a BA, Chadlee, and the money I make at the moment is none of your concern.
Nor are the projects I am working.

By the way, nice cowardly snip again. Does the yellow streak down your back ever bother you? I mean, do you wear two shirts to attempt to hide it while outside in public? The few times you go into public I mean.

> >> ...unlike you, I have actual relationships with family & friends?
> >>

> > ...says the guy who posts to the Internet on a Friday night.
>
> ...because it took three hours to drive home (customs is a bitch). I went
> out the next night.

I doubt your story of Customs just as I doubt your story of ... well, everything you write.

> You can't even afford the dollar menu, Dink, let alone going out.

I have plenty of funds, Chadlee. Don't you worry your fat, stupid, obsessive, narcissistic, sociopathic head off.

> >> ...unlike you, I didn't have to save ten months worth of minimum wage
> >> pay to purchase a car?
> >>

> > I am proud of having done that
>
> It says that you are a fucking loser with no real ability to earn a
> decent wage.

It says that I am a hard worker with determination and drive. Unlike you who spends his days on the Internet doing nothing but bullshitting his way through day by day.

Here, let me put back what you cowardly snipped so everyone will see that yellow streak once more:

"I am proud of having done that and have no shame in having done it. It is, in fact, a show of determination, courage and self-reliance. Concepts you would never know as a narcissistic sociopath with a lack of empathy"

> > a show of determination, courage and self-reliance.
>
> ...says the lifelong fuckup who lives with Mawmaw.

....says the lifelong fuckup who was abandoned by his parents and molested by an uncle.

> >> Be jealous of me for whatever you choose, Dink.
> >

> > There's no jealousy of a narcissistic sociopath with mental and
> > emotional problems
>
> ...and that's why nobody will ever be jealous of you.

Wow. You went with "I'm-rubber-and-you're-glue". Not a surprise. Or was this the "NUH-UH, YOU ARE!!" defense? Either way you come across as a childish douche with an inability to debate. Have fun in your little Playskool world, Chadlee. Try not to swallow any blocks or tiny people.

The Chad

Nov 12, 2017, 10:57:52 PM11/12/17

>> > It's not "scutwork"
>>
>> All it requires is a pulse, Dink.
>
> It requires dedication, the ability to follow directions and a love for
> doing it on a level that few would understand.

You're making pocket change for scutwork in shitty movies, Dink. You're
not saving the fucking world.

>> > No.
>>
>> Yeah, I do.
>
> Nope.

You make $8 an hour.

I'm on salary and make about 6x times that if you divided it by the hour.

You lose yet again, Dink.

>> > and a scrotum that= probably looks like a dead California Raisin.
>>
>> Why are you thinking about my scrotum, Dink?
>>

> I'm not.

It sounds very much like you are.

The only time you should have any thoughts about my scrotum is when it's
slapping against your sister's ass.

>> > I have a BA
>>
>> No, you don't, Dink. Otherwise, you'd be making a lot more than $8 an
>> hour.
>

> I have a BA

Prove it. Let's see a diploma.

>> > ...says the guy who posts to the Internet on a Friday night.
>>
>> ...because it took three hours to drive home (customs is a bitch). I
>> went out the next night.
>

> I doubt your story of Customs

Driving from the U.S. to Canada (and vice versa) involves Customs.

You wouldn't know that, having never left Jawwwjuhhh, but trust me on
this, mmm'kay?

>> You can't even afford the dollar menu, Dink, let alone going out.
>

> I have plenty of funds

Does Mawmaw give you an allowance if you take out the trash and sponge-
bathe her nooks and crannies?

>> > I am proud of having done that
>>
>> It says that you are a fucking loser with no real ability to earn a
>> decent wage.
>>

> It says that I am a hard worker

The only thing you ever worked hard at was not having your ass kicked
every single day.

>> > a show of determination, courage and self-reliance.
>>
>> ...says the lifelong fuckup who lives with Mawmaw.
>

> ....says the lifelong fuckup who was abandoned by his parents and
> molested by an uncle.

The fact that you continue to parrot this bullshit is amazingly sad.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Nov 12, 2017, 11:49:01 PM11/12/17
On Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 10:57:52 PM UTC-5, RSPW's resident k00k, narcissistic sociopath, pathological liar, emotionally-stunted man-child, obsessive oaf and creator of more sock puppets than Jim Henson, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, posting and posing as "The Chad" wrote:

> >> All it requires is a pulse, Dink.
> >
> > It requires dedication, the ability to follow directions and a love for
> > doing it on a level that few would understand.
>
> You're making pocket change for scutwork in shitty movies, Dink. You're
> not saving the fucking world.

I doubt that certain comic fans believe that their films are "shitty movies" (with the arguable exception of Emo Toby McGuire...). I have also worked on multiple projects which will undoubtably be successful in the theaters and welcomed in the ratings on television. Your jealously and ignorance are so thick you must have to wear an oxygen tank just to post to usenet.

> >> Yeah, I do.
> >
> > Nope.
>
> You make $8 an hour.

You do not know what I make.

> I'm on salary and make about 6x times that if you divided it by the hour.

Does Dell know that you are online bragging about getting one of their potential employees fired?

> You lose yet again, Dink.

That's a funny way of writing 'win'.

> >> Why are you thinking about my scrotum, Dink?
> >>

> > I'm not.
>
> It sounds very much like you are.

I'm not.

> The only time you should have any thoughts about my scrotum is when it's
> slapping against your sister's ass.

Your incest fantasies are disturbing as usual.

> >> No, you don't, Dink. Otherwise, you'd be making a lot more than $8 an
> >> hour.
> >

> > I have a BA
>
> Prove it. Let's see a diploma.

I am not going to give you more bullshit fodder to steal, manipulate and otherwise host for seven years. I have a BA. You however have yet to post any proof you have a degree.

> >> ...because it took three hours to drive home (customs is a bitch). I
> >> went out the next night.
> >

> > I doubt your story of Customs
>
> Driving from the U.S. to Canada (and vice versa) involves Customs.

I know that; I am saying that I believe you are a liar.

> You wouldn't know that, having never left Jawwwjuhhh, but trust me on
> this, mmm'kay?

I have been to Canada before, Chadlee.
I have also been to the White House; Amish Country; The Grand Canyon; Yellowstone, among other locations.

> >> You can't even afford the dollar menu, Dink, let alone going out.
> >

> > I have plenty of funds
>
> Does Mawmaw give you an allowance if you take out the trash and sponge-
> bathe her nooks and crannies?

Does Dell give you a raise every time you act like a prick online?

> >> It says that you are a fucking loser with no real ability to earn a
> >> decent wage.
> >>

> > It says that I am a hard worker
>
> The only thing you ever worked hard at was not having your ass kicked
> every single day.

That yellow streak down your back is getting thicker.
Be careful going outside before cars start driving over your arms and legs.

It says that I am a hard worker with determination and drive. Unlike you who spends his days on the Internet doing nothing but bullshitting his way through day by day.

Here, let me put back what you cowardly snipped so everyone will see that yellow streak once more:

"I am proud of having done that and have no shame in having done it. It is, in fact, a show of determination, courage and self-reliance. Concepts you would never know as a narcissistic sociopath with a lack of empathy"

> >> ...says the lifelong fuckup who lives with Mawmaw.
> >

> > ....says the lifelong fuckup who was abandoned by his parents and
> > molested by an uncle.
>
> The fact that you continue to parrot this bullshit is amazingly sad.

I would believe Marci over you any day.

The Chad

Nov 13, 2017, 12:27:42 AM11/13/17
Thinking about my scrotum, Alexander Anthony Cain
Comic book movies are stupid fodder for people with no taste, Dink.

The three best films of the last twenty years were filmed nowhere near
Jawwwjuhhh.

>> > Nope.
>>
>> You make $8 an hour.
>

> You do not know what I make.

You posted proof of it, Dink.

>> I'm on salary and make about 6x times that if you divided it by the
>> hour.
>>

> Does Dell know that you are online bragging about getting one of their
> potential employees fired?

Does Dell know who you are yet, or are you just all talk?

>> The only time you should have any thoughts about my scrotum is when
>> it's slapping against your sister's ass.
>>

> Your incest fantasies are disturbing as usual.

You're the one who famously bragged about seeing his sisters naked.

>> > I have a BA
>>
>> Prove it. Let's see a diploma.
>>

> I am not

Because you can't.

>> > I doubt your story of Customs
>>
>> Driving from the U.S. to Canada (and vice versa) involves Customs.
>>

> I know that; I am saying that I believe you are a liar.

Training assignment is in Quebec. I'm staying there four nights a week
until the class is finished.

>> You wouldn't know that, having never left Jawwwjuhhh, but trust me on
>> this, mmm'kay?
>>

> I have been to Canada before

How many minutes until they forced you to turn around and go back to the
U.S.?

>> Does Mawmaw give you an allowance if you take out the trash and sponge-
>> bathe her nooks and crannies?
>>

> Does Dell give you a raise every time you act like a prick online?

Dell doesn't sign my paychecks, Dink.

Have a nice night, fuckknob - I get to drive back to one of the best
places in the world later this morning.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Nov 13, 2017, 1:12:44 AM11/13/17
Don't tell that to the millions of comic book fans, or to those who attend events like ComiCon. Actually most of them might think you are role playing or LARPing as an asshole orc.

> The three best films of the last twenty years were filmed nowhere near
> Jawwwjuhhh.

Georgia is a multi-billion dollar filming industry with more than 70 projects taking place at one time right now. Numerous hit shows have filmed and are being filmed here, along with multiple movies and commercials. Please take your ignorance and clear stupidity and obsession and shove them up your amazingly large ass.

> >> You make $8 an hour.
> >

> > You do not know what I make.
>
> You posted proof of it, Dink.

That does not mean that I make $8 an hour per project, oh fat and stupid one.
Even if it DID, I have already made it clear that I do not mind it in the least.

> >> I'm on salary and make about 6x times that if you divided it by the
> >> hour.
> >>

> > Does Dell know that you are online bragging about getting one of their
> > potential employees fired?
>
> Does Dell know who you are yet, or are you just all talk?

Does Dell know that you are scared shitless of being reported to them yet, or are you all just talk?

> >> The only time you should have any thoughts about my scrotum is when
> >> it's slapping against your sister's ass.
> >>

> > Your incest fantasies are disturbing as usual.
>
> You're the one who famously bragged about seeing his sisters naked.

Nope.

> >> Prove it. Let's see a diploma.
> >>

> > I am not
>
> Because you can't.

I can. I just won't, because you have a history of stealing my identity and my images. Who the fuck knows what your sociopathic, psychotic "mind" would do with something like that.

> >> Driving from the U.S. to Canada (and vice versa) involves Customs.
> >>

> > I know that; I am saying that I believe you are a liar.
>
> Training assignment is in Quebec. I'm staying there four nights a week
> until the class is finished.

Canada can have you because to America you are a true fuck head.
I hope someone stuffs drugs into your muffler.

> >> You wouldn't know that, having never left Jawwwjuhhh, but trust me on
> >> this, mmm'kay?
> >>

> > I have been to Canada before
>
> How many minutes until they forced you to turn around and go back to the
> U.S.?

Zero.
What about yourself, Lard ass?

> >> Does Mawmaw give you an allowance if you take out the trash and sponge-
> >> bathe her nooks and crannies?
> >>

> > Does Dell give you a raise every time you act like a prick online?
>
> Dell doesn't sign my paychecks, Dink.

So you forge them. Nice admittance to illegal activity. And since you cross the boarder it is an international crime.

> Have a nice night, fuckknob - I get to drive back to one of the best
> places in the world later this morning.

Quahog, Rhode Island?

The Chad

Nov 13, 2017, 10:18:52 PM11/13/17
I wouldn't want to go near enough to smell most of them to tell them.

>> The three best films of the last twenty years were filmed nowhere near
>> Jawwwjuhhh.
>

> Georgia is a multi-billion dollar filming industry

Nobody cares. The three best films of the last twenty years (which were
not pop culture fluff or lowest-common-denominator slapstick) were filmed
nowhere near there.

>> > You do not know what I make.
>>
>> You posted proof of it, Dink.
>
> That does not mean that I make $8 an hour per project

Sure it doesn't.

> Even if it DID, I have already made it clear that I do not mind it in
> the least.

Because you are a fucking loser who places no value on his own time.

>> > Does Dell know that you are online bragging about getting one of
>> > their potential employees fired?
>>
>> Does Dell know who you are yet, or are you just all talk?
>>

> Does Dell know

Dell doesn't care.

>> > Your incest fantasies are disturbing as usual.
>>
>> You're the one who famously bragged about seeing his sisters naked.
>

> Nope.

https://goo.gl/SmHkJG

"I grew up with two younger sisters, of course I've seen a 'naked child'"

>> > I am not
>>
>> Because you can't.
>>

> I can. I just won't

Because you can't.

>> > I know that; I am saying that I believe you are a liar.
>>
>> Training assignment is in Quebec. I'm staying there four nights a week
>> until the class is finished.
>>

> Canada can have you because to America

...I'm a decorated veteran of the Armed Forces?

>> > I have been to Canada before
>>
>> How many minutes until they forced you to turn around and go back to
>> the U.S.?
>>

> Zero.
> What about yourself

I'm a dual citizen, Dink. I was specifically chosen for this training
assignment because of that.

, Lard ass?

>> > Does Dell give you a raise every time you act like a prick online?
>>
>> Dell doesn't sign my paychecks, Dink.
>
> So you forge them.

What the fuck kind of leap in logic is that, Dink?

NOBODY signs a paycheck for me, not even Dell.

Do you not realize that only people doing scutwork consistently receive
actual paper checks for payroll? Those of us with real careers don't have
to hang out at the mailbox like your sorry ass.

>> Have a nice night, fuckknob - I get to drive back to one of the best
>> places in the world later this morning.
>

> Quahog, Rhode Island?

As usual, you're obsessed with fantasy and cartoons.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Nov 13, 2017, 11:02:37 PM11/13/17
That's okay -- they wouldn't want you any way. I don't think there is a comic book character called Douchebagman. Although are you SURE about that, I mean, you could put on a mask like Batman, and throw your Chadarang while showing off your mighty Thor-like spin kicks or racist-punches!

> >> The three best films of the last twenty years were filmed nowhere near
> >> Jawwwjuhhh.
> >

> > Georgia is a multi-billion dollar filming industry
>
> Nobody cares.

Plenty of people care. That's why they keep filming in Georgia.
Georgia is one of the top in the USA right now, and still growing.
I think last I heard it was six or seven billion dollars and that was last year.
Screen Gems, Marvel, Pinewood Studios, Tyler Perry. These are just four names out of many that now call Georgia a home. Yea there's a bit of gray area; there are unions for production assistants and a little for background actors in California, but not here, so shit can happen. But over all it is about saving money and making money from saving that money, which they all do.

Your "nobody cares" is about as relevant and important as Donald Trump's "the election was rigged" AFTER he won. Get over it, Chadlee. Lose the obsession and the jealousy. Lose the ignorance. Go live your life and go watch a movie. Just don't forget to watch to the end to see that "Made in Georgia" logo at the very end!

> The three best films of the last twenty years (which were
> not pop culture fluff or lowest-common-denominator slapstick) were filmed
> nowhere near there.

"Nobody cares".

Your definition of "the three best films of the last twenty years" matters to no one but yourself.

> >> You posted proof of it, Dink.
> >
> > That does not mean that I make $8 an hour per project
>
> Sure it doesn't.

Exactly.

> > Even if it DID, I have already made it clear that I do not mind it in
> > the least.
>
> Because you are a fucking loser who places no value on his own time.

My time is valuable and I use it wisely. Unlike you who spends his time online lying about his life and offering nothing but bullshit to others.

> >> Does Dell know who you are yet, or are you just all talk?
> >>

> > Does Dell know
>
> Dell doesn't care.

Keep telling yourself that. Might want to check on the unemployment benefits in your state.

> >> You're the one who famously bragged about seeing his sisters naked.
> >

> > Nope.
>
> https://goo.gl/SmHkJG
>
> "I grew up with two younger sisters, of course I've seen a 'naked child'"

How is that "bragging"?
And if we are going to start pulling up the past, maybe I should post your spin kick story, your high school security guard story, your spine stretch car story, the posedown log, the "Uncle Tom" IRC log, your multiple obsessions over me, etc. etc. etc.

> >> Because you can't.
> >>

> > I can. I just won't
>
> Because you can't.

What part of "I am not going to give a fuck head like you more fodder" did you miss? Or rather, did you cut and paste out to suit your cowardly whim?

> >> Training assignment is in Quebec. I'm staying there four nights a week
> >> until the class is finished.
> >>

> > Canada can have you because to America
>
> ...I'm a decorated veteran of the Armed Forces?

HA HA HA HA HA HA no.
The only thing you decorate is the twinkie filling around your belly button.

for you to say that is an insult to all Armed Forces and I hope you are fragged.

> >> How many minutes until they forced you to turn around and go back to
> >> the U.S.?
> >>

> > Zero.
> > What about yourself
>
> I'm a dual citizen, Dink. I was specifically chosen for this training
> assignment because of that.

Canada can have you because to America you are nothing but a hypocritical unpatriotic asshole.

> , Lard ass?

> >> Dell doesn't sign my paychecks, Dink.
> >
> > So you forge them.
>
> What the fuck kind of leap in logic is that, Dink?

The same leap you make in all your stupid posts.

> NOBODY signs a paycheck for me, not even Dell.

So you steal it then? How much are you embezzling from the company?
Should the US Secret Service or FBI be alerted again?

> Do you not realize that only people doing scutwork consistently receive
> actual paper checks for payroll? Those of us with real careers don't have
> to hang out at the mailbox like your sorry ass.

Do you realize that you are getting yourself deeper into shit with every post you make?

> >> Have a nice night, fuckknob - I get to drive back to one of the best
> >> places in the world later this morning.
> >

> > Quahog, Rhode Island?
>
> As usual, you're obsessed with fantasy and cartoons.

As usual, you are an angry, overweight, jealous, fuck head.

The Chad

Nov 13, 2017, 11:32:51 PM11/13/17

>> > Georgia is a multi-billion dollar filming industry
>>
>> Nobody cares.
>

> Plenty of people care. That's why they keep filming in Georgia.

Since they can attract unemployed, inbred yokels such as yourself to work
for $8 an hour, I don't blame them.

>> The three best films of the last twenty years (which were not pop
>> culture fluff or lowest-common-denominator slapstick) were filmed
>> nowhere near there.
>>

> "Nobody cares".
>
> Your definition of "the three best films of the last twenty years"
> matters to no one but yourself.

You don't even know enough about film to construct a relevant, informed
opinion, Dink.

>> > Even if it DID, I have already made it clear that I do not mind it in
>> > the least.
>>
>> Because you are a fucking loser who places no value on his own time.
>>

> My time is valuable and I use it wisely.

Yeah, $8 an hour sure is "valuable".

>> > Does Dell know
>>
>> Dell doesn't care.
>>

> Keep telling yourself that. Might want to check on the unemployment
> benefits in your state.

I don't have to. I'm sure you're an expert on collecting public benefits
if I ever need insight.

>> > I can. I just won't
>>
>> Because you can't.
>>

> What part of "I am a chickenshit liar" did you miss?

FTFY, dwarf.

>> > Canada can have you because to America
>>
>> ...I'm a decorated veteran of the Armed Forces?
>>

> HA HA HA HA HA HA no.

The Global War on Terrorism Service Medal exists, Dink. So do the Army
Service Ribbon, the National Defense Service Medal, and the Army Good
Conduct Medal. I have been awarded all four.

>> > Zero.
>> > What about yourself
>>
>> I'm a dual citizen, Dink. I was specifically chosen for this training
>> assignment because of that.
>>

> Canada can have you because to America you are nothing but a
> hypocritical unpatriotic asshole.

You have about as much business judging someone's patriotism as you do
writing professionally.

>> NOBODY signs a paycheck for me, not even Dell.
>>

> So you steal it then?

Are you really this illiterate, Dink?

>> Do you not realize that only people doing scutwork consistently receive
>> actual paper checks for payroll? Those of us with real careers don't
>> have to hang out at the mailbox like your sorry ass.
>>

> Do you realize that you are getting yourself deeper into shit with every
> post you make?

See above.

Thank you, fuck you, bye.

Skeeter

Nov 14, 2017, 12:06:23 AM11/14/17
On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 04:32:48 -0000 (UTC), The Chad
<chada...@aol.com> wrote:

>The Global War on Terrorism Service Medal exists, Dink. So do the Army
>Service Ribbon, the National Defense Service Medal, and the Army Good
>Conduct Medal. I have been awarded all four.

I bet you got a bridge to sell too.

LOL

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Nov 14, 2017, 12:26:10 AM11/14/17
On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 11:32:51 PM UTC-5, RSPW's resident k00k, narcissistic sociopath, pathological liar, emotionally-stunted man-child, obsessive oaf and creator of more sock puppets than Jim Henson, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, posting and posing as "The Chad" wrote:

> >> Nobody cares.
> >

> > Plenty of people care. That's why they keep filming in Georgia.
>
> Since they can attract unemployed, inbred yokels such as yourself to work
> for $8 an hour, I don't blame them.

Your obvious and screaming ignorance along with your blatant and sad but hilarious jealousy is always disturbing yet amusing to watch. You do realize that these are multi-million dollar projects that expand into multiple areas of talent and attract some of the best in the business, right? And that the demand is so high right now that there is a difficulty finding skilled laborers for certain areas. Of course, you don't care about any of that, because you are a narcissistic sociopath who sees what he wants to see and reads what he wants to read. Well, that and you're a fucking coward.

> >> The three best films of the last twenty years (which were not pop
> >> culture fluff or lowest-common-denominator slapstick) were filmed
> >> nowhere near there.
> >>

> > "Nobody cares".
> >
> > Your definition of "the three best films of the last twenty years"
> > matters to no one but yourself.
>
> You don't even know enough about film to construct a relevant, informed
> opinion, Dink.

I know more about film than you do about diabetes, Chadlee.

> >> Because you are a fucking loser who places no value on his own time.
> >>

> > My time is valuable and I use it wisely.
>
> Yeah, $8 an hour sure is "valuable".

Indeed. Glad that we agree.

> >> Dell doesn't care.
> >>

> > Keep telling yourself that. Might want to check on the unemployment
> > benefits in your state.
>
> I don't have to. I'm sure you're an expert on collecting public benefits
> if I ever need insight.

I was referring to your upcoming firing for abuse of resources and online harassment.

> >> Because you can't.
> >>

> > What part of "I am a chickenshit liar" did you miss?
>
> FTFY, dwarf.

Nice edit. You might want to consider getting a tattoo to cover that yellow streak on your spine.

"What part of "I am not going to give a fuck head like you more fodder" did you miss? Or rather, did you cut and paste out to suit your cowardly whim?"

> >> ...I'm a decorated veteran of the Armed Forces?
> >>

> > HA HA HA HA HA HA no.
>
> The Global War on Terrorism Service Medal exists, Dink. So do the Army
> Service Ribbon, the National Defense Service Medal, and the Army Good
> Conduct Medal. I have been awarded all four.

You are the one who stated on 9/11 that America "had it coming" [sic] and you are the one who has laughed and mocked the deaths of former Presidents. You deserve a medal about as much as Eric Rudolph. The only thing you deserve is that dishonorable discharge---and I don't mean from the armed forces, either.

> >> I'm a dual citizen, Dink. I was specifically chosen for this training
> >> assignment because of that.
> >>

> > Canada can have you because to America you are nothing but a
> > hypocritical unpatriotic asshole.
>
> You have about as much business judging someone's patriotism as you do
> writing professionally.

You claim and state yourself as a member of the armed forces who is decorated. As a citizen I have ever right to judge your patriotism, you hypocritical piece of shit. As for "writing professionally", I have and will continue to do so. If we are going to put writing skills against writing skills, guess which one of us is going to be the one who acts and writes like a ten-year-old having a temper tantrum?

> >> NOBODY signs a paycheck for me, not even Dell.
> >>

> > So you steal it then?
>
> Are you really this illiterate, Dink?

You are the one who said nobody signs your paychecks.

> >> Do you not realize that only people doing scutwork consistently receive
> >> actual paper checks for payroll? Those of us with real careers don't
> >> have to hang out at the mailbox like your sorry ass.
> >>

> > Do you realize that you are getting yourself deeper into shit with every
> > post you make?
>
> See above.

See above.
Also, fuck you.

> Thank you, fuck you, bye.

Go crawl back to Canada and stay there, you maple-leaf sucking bastard.

Checkmate, DoW Numero Uno

Nov 14, 2017, 1:15:14 AM11/14/17
Checkmate! In article <rduk0d15k4clcoona...@4ax.com>,
sk...@invalid.invalid says...
Yeah, but does he have a thieving sister?

--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"I'm simply going to focus my efforts. I've dropped my trolling
endeavors in six groups just to help increase the pressure on you."

-Baby Matthew "Mad Hatter" Moulton explains how he plans to "destroy"
me+... back in 2001

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved

Prof. ]v[etaphoid

Nov 14, 2017, 5:07:09 AM11/14/17
on 14/11/2017, The Chad supposed :
ROFL!

www.stolenvalor.com

Prof. ]v[etaphoid

Nov 14, 2017, 5:21:52 AM11/14/17
After serious thinking The Chad wrote :

>>> ...I'm a decorated veteran of the Armed Forces?
>>>

>> HA HA HA HA HA HA no.
>
> The Global War on Terrorism Service Medal exists, Dink. So do the Army
> Service Ribbon, the National Defense Service Medal, and the Army Good
> Conduct Medal. I have been awarded all four.

ROFL! Please don't stop...

We had no idea we were in the company of someone who had won an Army
Reserves Good Conduct Medal! Clearly, passing a psychiatric evaluation
is not a prerequisit for the National Guard equivalent of the
attendance award...

Good Chad! Good Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaad...

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Nov 14, 2017, 12:36:15 PM11/14/17
Chadlee is just one late-night visit to the toilets away from Private Pyle than he wants to admit.

Prof. ]v[etaphoid

Nov 14, 2017, 3:12:36 PM11/14/17
fitnessf...@yahoo.com submitted this idea :
Go easy on him Alex.

Don't you dare spoil his fun by telling him that spandex does not
qualify for "highly decorated"! The man is a natinal monument...

The Chad

Nov 14, 2017, 11:05:27 PM11/14/17

>> > "Nobody cares".
>> >
>> > Your definition of "the three best films of the last twenty years"
>> > matters to no one but yourself.
>>
>> You don't even know enough about film to construct a relevant, informed
>> opinion, Dink.
>

> I know more about film than you do about diabetes, Chadlee.

Possibly, since I'm not diabetic, and you do scutwork on film sets.

You're still one of the most ignorant motherfuckers any of us have ever
encountered, though.

>> > My time is valuable and I use it wisely.
>>
>> Yeah, $8 an hour sure is "valuable".
>>

> Indeed. Glad that we agree.

My oldest son makes more per hour than you do, and he's 18 and only has a
HS diploma. As a 41-year-old supposed college graduate, you have no
legitimate excuse. You are a fucking failure.

>> > Keep telling yourself that. Might want to check on the unemployment
>> > benefits in your state.
>>
>> I don't have to. I'm sure you're an expert on collecting public
>> benefits if I ever need insight.
>>

> I was referring to your upcoming firing

You've never been able to get me fired, and you never will.

>> > HA HA HA HA HA HA no.
>>
>> The Global War on Terrorism Service Medal exists, Dink. So do the Army
>> Service Ribbon, the National Defense Service Medal, and the Army Good
>> Conduct Medal. I have been awarded all four.
>

> You are the one who stated on 9/11 that America "had it coming"

For flawed foreign policy in regards to our unlimited support of Israel,
absofuckinglutely. Dare to argue against me.

> and you are the one who has laughed and mocked the deaths of former
> Presidents

Just the dipshits Ford & Reagan. Fuck them.

> You claim and state yourself as a member of the armed forces who is
> decorated.

I was a member. I was decorated. I served during an armed conflict *and*
was awarded for my good conduct.

> As a citizen I have ever right to

...shut your fucking mouth.

> As for "writing professionally", I have and will continue to do so.

Your "writing career" is over. Any publication that does a rudimentary
search for you via Google won't touch you with a ten-metre pole.

You're welcome, BTW.

>> > So you steal it then?
>>
>> Are you really this illiterate, Dink?
>>

> You are the one who said nobody signs your paychecks.

Ever heard of direct deposit, you sawed-off bitch?

Thank you, fuck you, bye!

Skeeter

Nov 14, 2017, 11:10:46 PM11/14/17
On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 04:05:25 -0000 (UTC), The Chad
<chada...@aol.com> wrote:

>> You are the one who stated on 9/11 that America "had it coming"
>
>For flawed foreign policy in regards to our unlimited support of Israel,
>absofuckinglutely. Dare to argue against me.
>
>> and you are the one who has laughed and mocked the deaths of former
>> Presidents
>
>Just the dipshits Ford & Reagan. Fuck them.
>
>> You claim and state yourself as a member of the armed forces who is
>> decorated.
>
>I was a member. I was decorated. I served during an armed conflict *and*
>was awarded for my good conduct.

Anyone see the irony here?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Nov 15, 2017, 12:12:07 AM11/15/17
On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 11:05:27 PM UTC-5, RSPW's resident k00k, narcissistic sociopath, pathological liar, emotionally-stunted man-child, obsessive oaf and creator of more sock puppets than Jim Henson, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, posting and posing as "The Chad" wrote:

> >> You don't even know enough about film to construct a relevant, informed
> >> opinion, Dink.
> >

> > I know more about film than you do about diabetes, Chadlee.
>
> Possibly, since I'm not diabetic, and you do scutwork on film sets.

I doubt your claim of lack of diabetes and, again, there is no 'scutwork'.
Please take your fifteen television sets and slowly shove each one up your ass.
I know they'll all fit.

> You're still one of the most ignorant motherfuckers any of us have ever
> encountered, though.

Funny; that is what I have heard about you on multiple occasions.

> >> Yeah, $8 an hour sure is "valuable".
> >>

> > Indeed. Glad that we agree.
>
> My oldest son makes more per hour than you do, and he's

...got an obsessive, emotionally-stunted fuck-up for a father.
He should be grateful to have any job and not be in prison.

Hopefully he petitions the courts to have his last name changed.

> >> I don't have to. I'm sure you're an expert on collecting public
> >> benefits if I ever need insight.
> >>

> > I was referring to your upcoming firing
>
> You've never been able to get me fired, and you never will.

I got you shit canned from Breakers Unlimited.
I got Sisna.com to take a look at you.

> >> The Global War on Terrorism Service Medal exists, Dink. So do the Army
> >> Service Ribbon, the National Defense Service Medal, and the Army Good
> >> Conduct Medal. I have been awarded all four.
> >

> > You are the one who stated on 9/11 that America "had it coming"
>
> For flawed foreign policy in regards to our unlimited support of Israel,
> absofuckinglutely. Dare to argue against me.

You absolutely fucking disgust me.

> > and you are the one who has laughed and mocked the deaths of former
> > Presidents
>
> Just the dipshits Ford & Reagan. Fuck them.

So a "decorated veteran of the armed forces" who is whining about "judging someone's patriotism" [sic] in the same post admits to making fun of the death of a President and having no sympathy or empathy on 9/11 for those who had died or been affected by the event.

Fuck.
You.

You hypocritical piece of shit.

> > You claim and state yourself as a member of the armed forces who is
> > decorated.
>
> I was a member. I was decorated. I served during an armed conflict *and*
> was awarded for my good conduct.

"Good conduct" isn't wearing the uniform and shitting on the death of a President, no matter what your views were on the politics or the personality of the Office or the person who was sworn to it. Nor is it saying that more than 3,000 innocent people deserved to die.

> > As a citizen I have ever right to
>
> ...shut your fucking mouth.

I will not, because a) you are a coward B) you are a hypocrite c) You are a pathetic post-editing weirdo.

Watch that yellow streak down your back. Bees might start attacking you thinking you're some kind of fat flower. Might want to wear a thick shirt to hide it.

Here's what you snipped: "You claim and state yourself as a member of the armed forces who is decorated. As a citizen I have ever right to judge your patriotism, you hypocritical piece of shit. As for "writing professionally", I have and will continue to do so. If we are going to put writing skills against writing skills, guess which one of us is going to be the one who acts and writes like a ten-year-old having a temper tantrum?"

> > As for "writing professionally", I have and will continue to do so.
>
> Your "writing career" is over.

Nope. It continues, Chadlee.
For instance, I could write a story about an emotionally-stunted man-child at, say, around age 40, who acts like a nine-year-old with ADD, and whom was molested by a family member as a child. This person would have also been made fun of as a child in school, grown up with few to no friends and been tested for mental problems a few times. Then as he got older his emotional and mental problems got worse, where he started to lie, steal and cheat, even going so far as to become paranoid and obsessed over the littlest things. For drama purposes, I could make him, say, go through a debate team where his debate abilities were lackluster and his behavior and choice of debating questioned by many. Somewhere along there he gets addicted to drugs -- say, Somas, cocaine and alcohol -- and as he gets older things just get worse and keep going to shit. He becomes obsessed with strangers over the Internet, starts attempting to steal their identities in an attempt to escape his own and eventually becomes a laughing stock of the Internet as his man-child behavior continues. It ends with his eventual forced commitment into a mental hospital by a judge, where he kills himself by hanging himself with bed sheets.

Nah.
nobody would ever believe that shit.
although the ending is interesting.

>Any publication that does a rudimentary
> search for you via Google won't touch you with a ten-metre pole.

That's funny considering I have had several interviews.

> You're welcome, BTW.

...Did you just claim and / or admit to attempting to ruin my life and / or blackball me based on you remarks online or by theft of my identity?

What was that your k00ky self wrote last week about a "lawsuit"?

But nah. Who am I kidding? You are a complete fucking delusional loser. All you believe is in your head and you are a coward and powerless to do anything to anyone anywhere.

Chadlee Anvil Bryant. Pathological liar, narcissistic sociopath and man-child whom never left the elementary school playground.

> >> Are you really this illiterate, Dink?
> >>

> > You are the one who said nobody signs your paychecks.
>
> Ever heard of direct deposit, you sawed-off bitch?

Someone still has to sign off on that.
Also when I worked for Kroger I still got a piece of paper that stated payment.
Helped when taxes came around.

> Thank you, fuck you, bye!

Thank you, eat shit and die, bye!

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Nov 15, 2017, 12:12:57 AM11/15/17
Chadlee Anvil Bryant is all about the irony.
He's also all about being a fucking idiot and trapping himself in these sort of posts.

Prof. ]v[etaphoid

Nov 15, 2017, 3:59:53 AM11/15/17
The Chad submitted this idea :
Hold up, hold up, hold up...

Are you suggesting that you and you alone were responsible for every
single one of your supposed 31 terminations?

Kudos Chadlee - you truly are a self-made man!

>>> The Global War on Terrorism Service Medal exists, Dink. So do the Army
>>> Service Ribbon, the National Defense Service Medal, and the Army Good
>>> Conduct Medal. I have been awarded all four.
>>

>> You are the one who stated on 9/11 that America "had it coming"
>
> For flawed foreign policy in regards to our unlimited support of Israel,
> absofuckinglutely. Dare to argue against me.
>
>> and you are the one who has laughed and mocked the deaths of former
>> Presidents
>
> Just the dipshits Ford & Reagan. Fuck them.
>
>> You claim and state yourself as a member of the armed forces who is
>> decorated.
>
> I was a member. I was decorated. I served during an armed conflict *and*
> was awarded for my good conduct.

ROFLMFAO!

World of difference between serving *in* an armed conflict and serving
burritos as the lunch lady for the National Guard Sandbag Filling Unit
- Mormon Division from the safety of Salt Lake City, 10,000+ miles
away!

www.stolenvalor.com

The Chad

Nov 15, 2017, 10:01:55 PM11/15/17
Dink, the Bitch-Ass Cunt <fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> > I know more about film than you do about diabetes, Chadlee.
>>
>> Possibly, since I'm not diabetic, and you do scutwork on film sets.
>
> I doubt your claim

Because you're ignorant.

> that is what I have heard about you

You have heard exactly nothing.

>> You've never been able to get me fired, and you never will.
>

> I got you

No, you didn't.

>> > You are the one who stated on 9/11 that America "had it coming"
>>
>> For flawed foreign policy in regards to our unlimited support of
>> Israel,
>> absofuckinglutely. Dare to argue against me.
>>

> You absolutely fucking disgust me.

Fucking deal with it, sibling-molester.

> when I worked for Kroger

...you were just as much of a shiftless loser as you are now.

Go stalk eMutt, bed-pisser.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Nov 15, 2017, 11:42:56 PM11/15/17
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 10:01:55 PM UTC-5, RSPW's resident k00k, narcissistic sociopath, pathological liar, emotionally-stunted man-child, obsessive oaf and creator of more sock puppets than Jim Henson, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, posting and posing as "The Chad" wrote:

> >> Possibly, since I'm not diabetic, and you do scutwork on film sets.
> >
> > I doubt your claim
>
> Because you're ignorant.

No. Because you are a pathological liar, manipulator and obsessive piece of shit. You will write anything that you think will get you attention. Your insecurities are so massive that they show up on Google Earth view.

> > that is what I have heard about you
>
> You have heard exactly nothing.

I have heard plenty about you. You would be surprised what people will say about someone who acts like a douchebag all the time and attacks random people publicly.

> >> You've never been able to get me fired, and you never will.
> >

> > I got you
>
> No, you didn't.

Yes, I did.
Nice cowardly snip. Or was that your denial?
No matter. I will put it back:

I got you shit canned from Breakers Unlimited.
I got Sisna.com to take a look at you.

> >> For flawed foreign policy in regards to our unlimited support of
> >> Israel,
> >> absofuckinglutely. Dare to argue against me.
> >>

> > You absolutely fucking disgust me.
>
> Fucking deal with it, sibling-molester.

See, the fact that you have no empathy is part of what makes you a sociopath, and part of what makes people say things like "you absolutely fucking disgust me".

> > when I worked for Kroger
>
> ...you were just as much of a shiftless loser as you are now.

Your opinion means exactly shit to me.

But nice snipping to avoid being caught in a lie:

> Ever heard of direct deposit, you sawed-off bitch?

Someone still has to sign off on that.
Also when I worked for Kroger I still got a piece of paper that stated payment.
Helped when taxes came around.

> Go stalk eMutt, bed-pisser.

Go post through a sock puppet, chin-drooler.

The Chad

Nov 16, 2017, 9:23:43 PM11/16/17
Alexander Anthony Cain <fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> pathological liar, manipulator and obsessive piece of shit

...and soon enough, you'll get what you deserve.

>> > that is what I have heard about you
>>
>> You have heard exactly nothing.
>

> I have heard

...nothing.

>> > I got you
>>
>> No, you didn't.
>
> Yes

No. Stop telling lies, bed-pisser.

> the fact that you have no empathy

...is not a fact.

>> > when I worked for Kroger
>>
>> ...you were just as much of a shiftless loser as you are now.
>

> Your opinion

...is paramount to yours.

You still haven't earned jack shit in life.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Nov 16, 2017, 10:41:13 PM11/16/17
On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 9:23:43 PM UTC-5, RSPW's resident k00k, narcissistic sociopath, pathological liar, emotionally-stunted man-child, obsessive oaf and creator of more sock puppets than Jim Henson, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, posting and posing as "The Chad" wrote:

> <fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > pathological liar, manipulator and obsessive piece of shit
>
> ...and soon enough, you'll get what you deserve.

How cute, a threat.
Care to elaborate, Mister K00k, or are you just going to steal all the Christmas presents, the tree and slide up the chimney while Thurl Ravencroft sings in the background?

> >> You have heard exactly nothing.
> >

> > I have heard
>
> ...nothing.

You probably think that is true; then again, your mind is a rather hollow one when it comes to reality.

> >> No, you didn't.
> >
> > Yes
>
> No. Stop telling lies, bed-pisser.

Breaker's Unlimited fired you after I reported you and your behavior to them. Just like now, you were bragging that you couldn't be fired.
Sisna.com took a close look at your behavior as well.

> > the fact that you have no empathy
>
> ...is not a fact.

It's a fucking fact. The hilarious part is that someone with no empathy would respond like that.
You take pleasure in the thought of getting people fired. You openly enjoy harassing people. You have made fun of the death of U.S. Presidents and said on 9/11 while bodies were smoldering and people were jumping to their deaths that the country "had it coming" [sic]. You are a narcissistic sociopath and are incapable of empathy as a result.

Then again, even if you weren't a narcissistic sociopath, I doubt you would be capable of empathy. You're that big of an inflated turd.

> >> ...you were just as much of a shiftless loser as you are now.
> >

> > Your opinion
>
> ...is paramount to yours.

Your opinion means shit to everyone but yourself and your sock puppets.

> You still haven't earned jack shit in life.

I have done more with my life than you have spent time creating sock puppets and angrily posting to the Internet. Go fill a bucket with your sweat and pour it over your head, fatty.

robert stickler

Nov 16, 2017, 10:44:20 PM11/16/17
Isn't it funny how chad blatantly posts online threats? I hope someone calls the cops.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Nov 17, 2017, 9:09:16 AM11/17/17
On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 10:44:20 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Isn't it funny how chad blatantly posts online threats? I hope someone calls the cops.

Pot, kettle. Kettle, pot.

Dr. ]v[etaphoid

Nov 17, 2017, 2:58:47 PM11/17/17
You're mixing your metaphors again, hobbyfan...

hobb...@yahoo.com

Nov 17, 2017, 4:27:30 PM11/17/17
Actually, the point was this. Stickler used to threaten to call the cops on certain other participants of this forum, so his complaining that Chad supposedly was doing the same fits the pot-kettle scenario. I do know what I'm talking about, Zipperman.

robert stickler

Nov 17, 2017, 5:28:28 PM11/17/17
Chad threatens people with violence.

Dr. ]v[etaphoid

Nov 18, 2017, 2:09:38 AM11/18/17
hobb...@yahoo.com wrote on 18/11/2017 :
> On Friday, November 17, 2017 at 2:58:47 PM UTC-5, Dr. ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>> hobb...@yahoo.com wrote on 18/11/2017 :
>>>
>>> Pot, kettle. Kettle, pot.
>>
>> You're mixing your metaphors again, hobbyfan...
>
> Actually, the point was this. Stickler used to threaten to call the cops on
> certain other participants of this forum, so his complaining that Chad
> supposedly was doing the same fits the pot-kettle scenario. I do know what
> I'm talking about, Zipperman.

So you were trying to say that it was akin to the pot calling the
kettle black? Without ever using the word black...

Glad I could help untangle your mixed metaphors.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Aug 16, 2018, 6:11:09 PM8/16/18
http://www.georgia.org/newsroom/press-releases/georgia-was-home-to-a-record-455-film-and-television-projects-in-fy-18/

ATLANTA – August 16, 2018 –Gov. Nathan Deal today announced that Georgia-lensed feature film and television productions generated a total economic impact of $9.5 billion during FY 2018. The record 455 film and television productions shot in Georgia represent $2.7 billion in direct spending in the state.

“With a record 455 productions shot in Georgia, the film industry continues to support jobs for Georgians, boost small businesses and expand offerings for tourists,” said Deal. “Today, Georgia is one of the world’s top destinations for film production and communities across the state are seeing the benefits of welcoming the industry. I am proud to see our success continue, as the $9.5 billion in total economic impact reflects the sustainability of the film industry and the benefits of our competitive incentives program.”

According to the Motion Picture Association of America, the motion picture and television industry is responsible for more than 92,100 jobs and nearly $4.6 billion in total wages in Georgia, including indirect jobs and wages. Since 2010, more than 300 new businesses have relocated or expanded in Georgia to support the industry.

“We are very fortunate to have state leadership that understands the vital role that the entertainment industry plays in Georgia’s economic prosperity,” said Georgia Department of Economic Development Commissioner Pat Wilson. “The film industry creates jobs across almost every profession, in addition to camera, lighting and audio, film companies hire Georgians with skills in a myriad of support services including construction, catering, transportation, accounting and payroll and post-production. Thank you to all our friends in the industry for helping to make Georgia the top filming location in the country.”

Since the Georgia Entertainment Industry Investment Act was signed into law in 2008, Georgia has become the nation’s most popular site for on-location filming. Direct spending by the film industry has increased from $93 million in 2007, the year before HB 1100 was revised, to $2.7 billion in FY 18.

In addition to the increase in production expenditures, Georgia has attracted major investments from studio and stage facilities. Georgia is now home to more than 1.1 million square feet of purpose-built soundstage space and over 1.2 million square feet of retrofitted soundstage space, up from 40,000 square feet of purpose-built soundstages available before 2010.

“The significant increase in production infrastructure is what sets us apart from our competitors. No other state has seen the growth that we have and it proves that the industry in Georgia is here for the long term,” said Lee Thomas, deputy commissioner of the Georgia Film, Music and Digital Entertainment Office. “The amount of stage space and support businesses we have here now gives every production the confidence not only in Georgia’s ability to host them, but in our ability to accommodate larger tentpole franchises as well as television shows. With the unwavering support from our legislature, Georgia sends a powerful message to the film industry – attracting greater commitments that will continue this growth for years to come.”

Georgia-filmed movies that are scheduled to open in theaters in the coming months include:

“Mile 22” starring Mark Wahlberg, Lauren Cohan, Ronda Rousey, August 17
“The Little Mermaid” starring Poppy Drayton, Jared Sandler, Gina Gershon, William Moseley, August 17
“The House with a Clock in its Walls” Cate Blanchett, Jack Black, Kyle MacLachlan, September 21
“Venom” starring Tom Hardy, Michelle Williams, Jenny Slate, October 5
Upcoming television productions that will air in the next few months include:

“Ozark” season 2 on Netflix starring Jason Bateman and Laura Linney, August 31
“The Gifted” season 2 on Fox starring Stephen Moyer, Amy Acker, Sean Teale, September 25
“The Walking Dead” season 9 on AMC starring Andrew Lincoln, Danai Gurira, Norman Reedus, October 7

%

Aug 16, 2018, 6:34:34 PM8/16/18
wrong

]v[etaphoid

Dec 5, 2020, 3:52:05 AM12/5/20
The Chad submitted this idea :
> Alexander Anthony Cain <fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>> The Global War on Terrorism Service Medal exists, Dink. So do the Army
>>> Service Ribbon, the National Defense Service Medal, and the Army Good
>>> Conduct Medal. I have been awarded all four.
>>

>> You are the one who stated on 9/11 that America "had it coming"
>
> For flawed foreign policy in regards to our unlimited support of Israel,
> absofuckinglutely. Dare to argue against me.
>
>> and you are the one who has laughed and mocked the deaths of former
>> Presidents
>
> Just the dipshits Ford & Reagan. Fuck them.
>
>> You claim and state yourself as a member of the armed forces who is
>> decorated.
>
> I was a member. I was decorated. I served during an armed conflict *and*
> was awarded for my good conduct.

ROFL!

There's a world of difference between serving *in* an armed conflict
and serving burritos as the lunch lady for the National Guard Sandbag
Filling Unit - Mormon Division from the safety of Salt Lake City,
10,000+ miles away!

www.stolenvalor.com

--
Here endeth the lesson...

KWills

Dec 5, 2020, 9:54:03 AM12/5/20
Poor Chadlee. He has so little to boast about in his life.

--
"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."

"My elderly neighbors *invited* me into those garages in the middle of
the night, and I never should have been convicted!"
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID
<MPG.391e20356...@news.astraweb.com>

Chad's second open admission to being a burglar:

"My elderly neighbors *invited* me into those garages in the
middle of the night, and I never should have been convicted!"
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID:
<MPG.392f3ec1...@news.astraweb.com>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

]v[etaphoid

Dec 5, 2020, 5:17:08 PM12/5/20
]v[etaphoid presented the following explanation :
Chad can't see this thread.

As in, he literally cannot acknowledge it's existence lest his
fabricated life collides with reality, and the Chadvac implodes.

https://postimg.cc/QF16Rmcr

This fat lump never served. He couldn't serve. And claiming otherwise
is an affront to proud veterans the world over.

On the positive side, at least none of us have to sleep under the cloak
of protection provided by a cowardly, hogie-guzzling sociopath who won
his last fight by one hundred yards...

Fish Police

Dec 5, 2020, 7:36:30 PM12/5/20
Actually the less believable part is not that he served in the National Guard, but that Chadlee would ever be awarded anything for "good conduct".

KWills

Dec 6, 2020, 4:15:16 AM12/6/20
Puh-shaw. He just spin kicked the enemy into submission.