Take a break, group

Edward Rochester Esq.

May 24, 2022, 6:36:53 PM5/24/22
14 more kids dead today as we go about our adult silly name calling, all about nothing important.

The priorities, here, shouldn't dismiss this latest tragedy.

Perhaps solutions should be addressed, if any.

Edward Rochester Esq.

May 24, 2022, 7:25:50 PM5/24/22
update....18 children 3 adults dead.

Ash Wurthing

May 24, 2022, 7:50:47 PM5/24/22
No luck, the country is SOL... take your ticket and hope yours doesn't get punched prematurely...

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, says students from the high school near Houston where the deadly shooting occurred told him they don’t believe more gun control is the way to make schools safer.

In an interview in his Senate office Tuesday with The Daily Signal, Cruz said support for the Second Amendment in Texas is why CNN and other media outlets aren’t giving these students the kind of wall-to-wall coverage that followed the school shooting in Parkland, Florida.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/05/23/ted-cruz-says-media-avoids-texas-school-shooting-because-students-dont-want-gun-control/

A pair of aggressive pro-gun tweets from Texas Rep. Tony Gonzales are not aging well on the day a school shooting in his district left 14 elementary students and a teacher dead.

“I voted NO on two gun control measures in the House today,” Gonzales tweeted proudly in March 2021. “I am a proud supporter of the Second Amendment and will do everything I can to oppose gun grabs from the far Left.”

Gonzales also tweeted firmly in January that “The Radical Left wants to take away your guns. Not on my watch!”

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-20220524-fkq56xkrybddzkwt4ek2xsmrsu-story.html

Ash Wurthing

May 24, 2022, 7:58:47 PM5/24/22
May 24, 2022 Uvalde, Texas 22[n 1] 13 29 Robb Elementary School
May 19, 2022 Chicago, Illinois 2 8 10 Magnificent Mile shooting:
May 15, 2022 Laguna Woods, California 1 5 6 Laguna Woods church shooting:
May 14, 2022 Buffalo, New York 10 3 13 2022 Buffalo shooting:
April 17, 2022 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 2 13[n 2] 15 2022 Pittsburgh shooting:
April 16, 2022 Columbia, South Carolina 0 14[n 3] 14 Columbiana Centre shooting:
April 12, 2022 New York City, New York 0 29[n 4] 29 2022 New York City Subway attack:
April 3, 2022 Sacramento, California 6 12 18 2022 Sacramento shooting:
February 19, 2022 Portland, Oregon 1 5[n 1] 6 Normandale Park shooting:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States

ME

May 25, 2022, 9:02:02 PM5/25/22
Thank you to those that chose to abstain from the usual antics here over the last 24 hours. I hope it was out of respect and remembrance of the 19 children that were murdered yesterday.

Ash Wurthing

May 25, 2022, 9:09:02 PM5/25/22
The town of Uvalde just held their prayer vigil about an hour ago (7 PM Central)

ME

May 25, 2022, 9:30:47 PM5/25/22
My heart is breaking for those parents. I can not fathom that kind of loss and pain.

Ash Wurthing

May 25, 2022, 10:38:05 PM5/25/22
A lot of grief- It was a tight knit town. And so much trauma for the survivors- the school became a war zone for a short time. Those kids saw something that most adults will never see- what only soldiers see. Thursday was to the last day of the year for that school from what I heard.

Family Guy

May 25, 2022, 11:38:57 PM5/25/22
On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 6:36:53 PM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
Don't worry.
I'm sure Will Dockery will make it about himself, somehow, and Georgie Boy will come along insulting, trolling and spamming per his usual daily routine.
Why stop now, after all? The newsgroup is already in shambles. What's a few dead kids compared to Will getting his name out there or his lap dog yapping a bit at others?

George J. Dance

May 26, 2022, 12:11:21 AM5/26/22
On 2022-05-24 7:50 p.m., Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 6:36:53 PM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
>> 14 more kids dead today as we go about our adult silly name calling, all about nothing important.
>>
>> The priorities, here, shouldn't dismiss this latest tragedy.
>>
>> Perhaps solutions should be addressed, if any.
>
> No luck, the country is SOL... take your ticket and hope yours doesn't get punched prematurely...
>
> Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, says students from the high school near Houston where the deadly shooting occurred told him they don’t believe more gun control is the way to make schools safer.
>
> In an interview in his Senate office Tuesday with The Daily Signal, Cruz said support for the Second Amendment in Texas is why CNN and other media outlets aren’t giving these students the kind of wall-to-wall coverage that followed the school shooting in Parkland, Florida.
>
> https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/05/23/ted-cruz-says-media-avoids-texas-school-shooting-because-students-dont-want-gun-control/

Cruz also said (today) that the shooter entered the school through an
unlocked back door. The usual suspects are laughing at his idea of
locking outside doors:

https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1529613341781544960

George J. Dance

May 26, 2022, 12:15:46 AM5/26/22
On 2022-05-25 11:38 p.m., Family Guy wrote:
> I'm

> insulting, trolling and spamming

> Why stop now, after all?

> What's a few dead kids compared to

> yapping

> at others?

Edward Rochester Esq.

May 26, 2022, 6:47:01 AM5/26/22
My invite to join the good side (twice) is now rescinded. I've spoken to Michael several times about your odd behavior, more your supposed intelligence sounding nothing more than Sulzbach ramblings.

The above shows your ignorance and twisting the words of FG.

Enjoy your short bus ride off the poetry cliff.

HC

May 26, 2022, 6:51:50 AM5/26/22
Oh, Sprinkle, Sprinkle on the both of you.
Children, behave. I think we’re alone now.

NancyGene

May 26, 2022, 7:36:48 AM5/26/22
There's more to the world than AAPC.

HC

May 26, 2022, 8:11:53 AM5/26/22
Sprinkle. Sprinkle.

Will Dockery

May 26, 2022, 9:47:26 AM5/26/22
On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 6:47:01 AM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 12:15:46 AM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> > On 2022-05-25 11:38 p.m., Family Guy wrote:
>
> > > I'm
> >
> > > insulting, trolling and spamming
> > > Why stop now, after all?
> > > What's a few dead kids compared to
> > > yapping
> >
> > > at others?
> My invite to join the good side

That's hilarious< calling your malicious group of cyberbullies "good".

🙂

Family Guy

May 26, 2022, 7:51:13 PM5/26/22
On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 12:15:46 AM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
Stay classy, Georgie boy. Stay classy.

Family Guy

May 26, 2022, 7:51:48 PM5/26/22
On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 6:47:01 AM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
I'm not sure at this point he is even allowed on the short bus. Not since he kept waving his penis at traffic.

Family Guy

May 26, 2022, 7:52:47 PM5/26/22
On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 9:47:26 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 6:47:01 AM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:

> > My invite to join the good side
> That's hilarious< calling your malicious group of cyberbullies "good".

"I'm sure Will Dockery will make it about himself, somehow, and Georgie Boy will come along insulting, trolling and spamming per his usual daily routine." - 5/25/2022
...and less than 24 hours later, look what gets posted.

Ash Wurthing

May 26, 2022, 9:10:05 PM5/26/22
On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 12:11:21 AM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On 2022-05-24 7:50 p.m., Ash Wurthing wrote:
> > On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 6:36:53 PM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> >> 14 more kids dead today as we go about our adult silly name calling, all about nothing important.
> >>
> >> The priorities, here, shouldn't dismiss this latest tragedy.
> >>
> >> Perhaps solutions should be addressed, if any.
> >
> > No luck, the country is SOL... take your ticket and hope yours doesn't get punched prematurely...
> >
> > Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, says students from the high school near Houston where the deadly shooting occurred told him they don’t believe more gun control is the way to make schools safer.
> >
> > In an interview in his Senate office Tuesday with The Daily Signal, Cruz said support for the Second Amendment in Texas is why CNN and other media outlets aren’t giving these students the kind of wall-to-wall coverage that followed the school shooting in Parkland, Florida.
> >
> > https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/05/23/ted-cruz-says-media-avoids-texas-school-shooting-because-students-dont-want-gun-control/
> >
> Cruz also said (today) that the shooter entered the school through an
> unlocked back door. The usual suspects are laughing at his idea of
> locking outside doors:

I take it that you are Ted Cruz supporter. If Ted is so right why didn't he do anything about unlocked doors- other than use it as deflection and dismiss the murder of 19 innocent children? Did you love Ted and Trump fighting for individual's rights- like mentally ill people having the right to get guns?
Ted Cruz is avoiding the subject that his party in Texas has made it so easy for a deranged person to get two assault rifles to deliberately target an elementary school.

You might also want to post all the distasteful things that Cruz and his allies are posting about those kids lives as sacrifices for our Second Amendment rights.

You claim that news sources cannot be trusted so any news sources you cite also cannot be trusted and you cannot be trusted. And you demeaning the memories of 19 murdered children is also not surprising from someone like you.

George J. Dance

May 27, 2022, 12:12:22 PM5/27/22
On 2022-05-26 9:10 p.m., Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 12:11:21 AM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:

>>> No luck, the country is SOL... take your ticket and hope yours doesn't get punched prematurely...
>>>
>>> Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, says students from the high school near Houston where the deadly shooting occurred told him they don’t believe more gun control is the way to make schools safer.
>>>
>>> In an interview in his Senate office Tuesday with The Daily Signal, Cruz said support for the Second Amendment in Texas is why CNN and other media outlets aren’t giving these students the kind of wall-to-wall coverage that followed the school shooting in Parkland, Florida.
>>>
>>> https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/05/23/ted-cruz-says-media-avoids-texas-school-shooting-because-students-dont-want-gun-control/
>>>
>> Cruz also said (today) that the shooter entered the school through an
>> unlocked back door. The usual suspects are laughing at his idea of
>> locking outside doors:
>
> I take it that you are Ted Cruz supporter.

Not really, but (1) you singled him out, while forgetting to mention
that (2) his idea looks like something that can be easily implemented,
and will have an effect.

> If Ted is so right why didn't he do anything about unlocked doors-

He's a U.S. senator. It isn't a Senator's job to lock doors in schools.
It is his job to draw attention to the problem, and that's what he's done.

> other than use it as deflection and dismiss the murder of 19 innocent children?

It's hardly a "deflection". If the shooter hadn't been able to sneak
into the building with his rifle, those children would be alive today.

> Did you love Ted and Trump fighting for individual's rights- like mentally ill people having the right to get guns?

I have to call bulllshit. No one is fighting for the rights of "mentally
ill people ... to get guns".

> Ted Cruz is avoiding the subject that his party in Texas has made it so easy for a deranged person to get two assault rifles to deliberately target an elementary school.

The perp had to pass a federal background check to buy them. He's 18,
with no criminal drug, or mental health record -- so of course he
passed. No matter how you.

> You might also want to post all the distasteful things that Cruz and his allies are posting about those kids lives as sacrifices for our Second Amendment rights.

You're bullshitting again. The only people who are posting about
children being sacrificed to the Second Amendment are those who want to
get rid of the Second Amendment.

> You claim that news sources cannot be trusted so any news sources you cite also cannot be trusted and you cannot be trusted.

Now you're not only bullshitting, but being deliberately stupid. Yes,
every news source is biased. The solution is to read as many as you can,
outside you little bubble as well as inside.

> And you demeaning the memories of 19 murdered children is also not surprising from someone like you.

Now you're not only bullshitting and being stupid, but being a
disgusting Sphincter.

You, and your fellow Sphincter Mr. Burrows, care only about the dead
children because you can use them to take potshots at the Second
Amendment. Face it, you're glad for the opportunity they gave you.

George J. Dance

May 27, 2022, 12:27:14 PM5/27/22
On 2022-05-26 6:46 a.m., Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 12:15:46 AM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
>
> My invite to join the good side (twice) is now rescinded.

I've turned you down twice. Deal with it.

> I've spoken to Michael several times about your odd behavior, more

That is apparently your problem. If you want to know something about me,
stop asking Michael.

> your supposed intelligence sounding nothing more than Sulzbach ramblings.

Now you want to claim superior intelligence too, do you? You guys are
too much.

> The above shows your ignorance and twisting the words of FG.

Oh, yeah? Who exactly began "insulting, trolling and spamming" in this
memorial thread? Who exactly said "What's a few dead kids"? Your pal
Alex Cain (aka Family Guy).

> Enjoy your short bus ride off the poetry cliff.

Speaking of poetry: remember the poem you didn't write for your own
challenge, slinking off the group in shame instead? People have been
asking about it.

Will Dockery

May 27, 2022, 1:26:08 PM5/27/22
Perhaps he... forgot?

Family Guy

May 27, 2022, 3:17:37 PM5/27/22
On Friday, May 27, 2022 at 12:12:22 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On 2022-05-26 9:10 p.m., Ash Wurthing wrote:

> > And you demeaning the memories of 19 murdered children is also not surprising from someone like you.
> >
> Now you're not only bullshitting and being stupid, but being a
> disgusting Sphincter.

Who post-edited my response to troll and crap on the memories of the kids, George?
That would have been you.

Family Guy

May 27, 2022, 3:20:18 PM5/27/22
On Friday, May 27, 2022 at 12:27:14 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On 2022-05-26 6:46 a.m., Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> > On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 12:15:46 AM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> >
> > My invite to join the good side (twice) is now rescinded.
> I've turned you down twice. Deal with it.
> > I've spoken to Michael several times about your odd behavior, more
> That is apparently your problem. If you want to know something about me,
> stop asking Michael.
> > your supposed intelligence sounding nothing more than Sulzbach ramblings.
> Now you want to claim superior intelligence too, do you? You guys are
> too much.
> > The above shows your ignorance and twisting the words of FG.
> Oh, yeah? Who exactly began "insulting, trolling and spamming" in this
> memorial thread? Who exactly said "What's a few dead kids"? Your pal
> Alex Cain (aka Family Guy).

And WHY exactly did I write that, Georgie? Or did you forget that your little buddy and his lap dog do whatever they can to bury threads like these that have nothing to do with him? Who troll, necropost, spam and otherwise attack? I merely pointed out that eventually Dockery would find a way to make the tragedy come up with his name, and he did, just as I stated.

Perhaps if you were able to get a colonoscopy to find out exactly how far your head is into your ass, the difficult process of removing it would be able to begin.

Zod

May 27, 2022, 3:23:40 PM5/27/22
On Friday, May 27, 2022 at 12:12:22 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
Ye hast nailede ite, G.D....!

Zod

May 27, 2022, 3:29:32 PM5/27/22
Senetto is 77 years of age after all, probably somewhat absent minded at that age....

Ash Wurthing

May 27, 2022, 5:01:45 PM5/27/22
On Friday, May 27, 2022 at 12:12:22 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
Ah, George...
You're the one who came in here attacking Mr Burrows and me. Every time Mr Burrows says something, even when not to you, you attack him about "fake news" and being controlled by the media (aka "media control"). It is sadly telling- you criticize FG but you're perhaps even more fixated on attacking, often with provocation, Mr Burrows every chance you can get. And you accuse Mr Rochester of fixating on the past and you sure come across as nursing some kind of grievance against Mr Burrows by the way you constantly attack him, often without reason.

I posted tweets/comments from Texas law makers showing that they're obviously not interested in stopping gun violence and you come in here like Marjorie Taylor Greene and defend them like Tucker Carlson.

I want to see you try to dismiss the tragedy by deflecting about it being only about unlocked doors to the general public, most would condemn you like I did. There's more to the issue of school shooting than just locking kids inside the building (see below)

Would locked doors stop these?
April 22, 2022
Washington, DC
A resident of an adjacent apartment building fired more than 239 shots indiscriminately toward the Edmund Burke School.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2022/04/25/bowser-dc-shooting-school-vanness/

May 9, 2022
Suwanee, Georgia
A woman fired 12 shots at a moving school bus.
https://www.ajc.com/news/crime/breaking-report-of-shots-fired-at-school-bus-near-suwanee-police-say/2FD6DKX6QBA55OSA5H4YMRV5GI/

"27 school shootings have taken place so far this year"
https://www.npr.org/2022/05/24/1101050970/2022-school-shootings-so-far

"It's 21 weeks into the year and America has already seen 213 mass shootings"
https://www.npr.org/2022/05/15/1099008586/mass-shootings-us-2022-tally-number

Mr Rochester, I don't why you bother asking him to join the mainstream of this group. I have to agree with PJR, if Dance ever was a decent person, he isn't anymore. He seems dead set on shutting down and driving off from this group any one that isn't on his "side" as he likes to stereotype everyone here. My question is: Dance, Will and Zod supposedly have something so great over in RAP but they spend so much time here being so nasty and fighting everyone and burying everyone with old threads that they're also blatantly bumping/necroposting just like over in RAP.

Edward Rochester Esq.

May 27, 2022, 5:29:25 PM5/27/22
To answer your question, I have had correspondence with Michael about Dance and what I believe to be his bullshit.

Over a few years, our few emails went back and forth on the merits of such a fool.

Michael always assured me that Dance was worth his weight in this poetry group.

As of late, Dance has shown some rather strange posts, which Michael has read and commented on, not exactly on the positive side.

I have asked Dance to come over to the good side, knowing he has nothing to offer this group and knowing he'll never leave the side of his two idiots, for some reason he will not answer my question of why support such idiots. . I think Michael is starting to understand, Dance has no place here and rather than bitch about Dance to Michael once again, I think the proof is in the pudding, just by reading Dance trash talk.

Will Dockery

May 27, 2022, 6:29:03 PM5/27/22
Troll much, Family Guy?

We know.

🙂

Family Guy

May 27, 2022, 7:23:15 PM5/27/22
Very much not a surprise that you are trolling and attacking in a thread that started out about the Texas school massacre.
I wish that you would go the same way the children did, only more violent,

Family Guy

May 27, 2022, 7:23:56 PM5/27/22
You are truly a scum bag piece of shit, Dockery.

Will Dockery

May 27, 2022, 7:47:54 PM5/27/22
Look who's talking.

🙂

Family Guy

May 27, 2022, 8:27:30 PM5/27/22
Dockery this thread was about the shooting and you immediately turned around and made it about yourself and began trolling, as shown above.
Die in a fire, you piece of shit.

Will Dockery

May 27, 2022, 9:14:56 PM5/27/22
And all you're doing is trolling me.

Family Guy

May 27, 2022, 9:49:19 PM5/27/22
I'm responding to you, dimwit.
Your attempt at deflection is noted and ignored.

Will Dockery

May 27, 2022, 11:51:23 PM5/27/22
No, you trolled this thread before I arrived.

Zod

May 28, 2022, 2:05:15 PM5/28/22
Family Guy wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 6:36:53 PM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
>
>> 14 more kids dead today as we go about our adult silly name calling, all about nothing important.
>>
>> The priorities, here, shouldn't dismiss this latest tragedy.
>>
>> Perhaps solutions should be addressed, if any.

> Don't worry.
> I'm sure Will Dockery will xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No, YOU made it about your obsessive slobbering over Doc, Dink.... just ta set tha record straight...!

George J. Dance

May 29, 2022, 4:52:32 PM5/29/22
Ah, Ash ... you're bullshitting again. You were both being disgusting,
using dead children's deaths just to spew Democratic propaganda, but I
didn't criticize you until you decided to take a swipe at me.

> Every time Mr Burrows says something, even when not to you, you attack him about "fake news" and being controlled by the media (aka "media control").

I think you made up both quotes (wrt to him), but he is a good example.
He says (and probably believes) whatever he's told, and never bothers to
look into anything for himself. Just like you.

It is sadly telling- you criticize FG

FG first post was to troll me in, remember? He got exactly what he asked
for.

> but you're perhaps even more fixated on attacking, often with provocation, Mr Burrows every chance you can get. And you accuse Mr Rochester of fixating on the past

No, I don't. I accuse him of digging up stuff on Will's dead family
members (none of which have posted here) and talking about it; but
that's not the same thing.

> and you sure come across as nursing some kind of grievance against
Mr Burrows by the way you constantly attack him, often without reason.

I counter-attack him when he attacks me. But, yes, I do have a grievance
against him; the same one I have against your "Jim," BTW.

> I posted tweets/comments from Texas law makers showing that they're obviously not interested in stopping gun violence

More bullshit. You posted tweets from Texas law makers showing that
they're not interested in Biden's gun-control agenda. That has nothing
to do with "stopping gun violence," and everything to do with getting
out the Democratic vote in the midterms, which he badly needs to do.

> and you come in here like Marjorie Taylor Greene and defend them like Tucker Carlson.

I "came in here" to give what "Jim" asked for: one possible solution to
tragedies like Uvalde. You decided that solutions were a 'deflection,'
and the thread was to spew Democratic propaganda. Wear it.

> I want to see you try to dismiss the tragedy by deflecting about it being only about unlocked doors to the general public, most would condemn you like I did.

The only people who would 'condemn' the idea of securing school doors
are ideologues like Biden, Burrows, and you with a political agenda to
push.

> There's more to the issue of school shooting than just locking kids inside the building (see below)
>
> Would locked doors stop these?

Perhaps not; but would it save lives? Let's compare figures:

> April 22, 2022
> Washington, DC
> A resident of an adjacent apartment building fired more than 239 shots indiscriminately toward the Edmund Burke School.
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2022/04/25/bowser-dc-shooting-school-vanness/

How many deaths, compared to Uvalde?

> May 9, 2022
> Suwanee, Georgia
> A woman fired 12 shots at a moving school bus.
> https://www.ajc.com/news/crime/breaking-report-of-shots-fired-at-school-bus-near-suwanee-police-say/2FD6DKX6QBA55OSA5H4YMRV5GI/

How many deaths, compared to Uvalde?

> "27 school shootings have taken place so far this year"
> https://www.npr.org/2022/05/24/1101050970/2022-school-shootings-so-far

How many of those were mass shootings (with 4 or more deaths)?

> "It's 21 weeks into the year and America has already seen 213 mass shootings"
> https://www.npr.org/2022/05/15/1099008586/mass-shootings-us-2022-tally-number

Not in schools. There have been less than 15 of those in the past 40 years:
"There Have Been 13 Mass School Shootings Since 1966, Not 27 This Year"
https://reason.com/2022/05/26/uvalde-texas-mass-shooting-statistics-gun-crimes-misleading/

> Mr Rochester, I don't why you bother asking him to join the mainstream of this group.

He explained that. He listens to Mr Pendragon, who believes he can
convince me to be Sphincter if he can only get through to me. As I've
told "Jim", that's his mistake.

> > I have to agree with PJR

For anyone here who doesn't know who "PJR" is, that was a troll who used
to routinely call me a plagiarist, a pedophile, and a Nazi. The Ashtroll
says he "has to agree" with all that.

> , if Dance ever was a decent person, he isn't anymore.

Sad. I still think you're a basically decent person, who fell in with a
bad crowd.

> He seems dead set on shutting down and driving off from this group any one that isn't on his "side" as he likes to stereotype everyone here.

Not just "anyone" - just specific people whose nyms you already know.
Though I actually do not hope or expect to shut down or drive away any
of them; you're bullshitting even about that.

> My question is: Dance, Will and Zod supposedly have something so great over in RAP but they spend so much time here being so nasty and fighting everyone and burying everyone with old threads that they're also blatantly bumping/necroposting just like over in RAP.

As usual, you didn't ask a question. Don't you know what a question is?

But I'll give you an answer anyway:

As long as you continue to trashtalk other people on the group, and
especially since you claim that not replying to your trash is the same
thing as agreeing with it, you can reasonably expect those others to
keep replying to you. Think about that, and adjust your behavior
accordingly.

Will Dockery

May 29, 2022, 6:08:24 PM5/29/22
You nailed it again, George.

HTH and HAND.

Will Dockery

May 29, 2022, 6:56:13 PM5/29/22
Exactly, and since I don't discuss my personal life and business here on Usenet, I'll not repeat the lies and misrepresentations of James D. Senetto.

HTH and HAND.

Edward Rochester Esq.

May 29, 2022, 7:04:47 PM5/29/22
So you will not correct the record, fat man?

Tell us about the lies, correct the record, bull shit artist.

ME

May 29, 2022, 7:34:43 PM5/29/22
Don’t you ever shut up will?

Will Dockery

May 29, 2022, 7:43:00 PM5/29/22
I've corrected the record several times, liar.

I don't discuss personal matters here on the poetry group so I'm not going to repeat your lies and misrepresentations about my family and friends, Senetto.

As I asked earlier, why do you lie and misrepresent so much, Jim Senetto?

Just curious.

🙂

Cujo DeSockpuppet

May 29, 2022, 8:48:34 PM5/29/22
"Edward Rochester Esq." <blackpo...@aol.com> wrote in
Dreckweasel can only "correct the record" by snipping out parts of
posts.

Will Dockery

May 29, 2022, 8:57:49 PM5/29/22
I did.

Your lies and misrepresentations about my family and friends are made up in your own feeble mind, Jim Senetto.

HTH and HAND.

Will Dockery

May 29, 2022, 11:08:02 PM5/29/22
In answer to the latest lie and misrepresentation about me from James D Senetto:

On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 6:02:17 PM UTC-5, genera...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 2:47:57 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> >
> > From the archives, by request, a Joe Cocker tribute, "Feeling All Right", written by Dave Mason.
> >
> > https://youtu.be/EBpnUOepRZg
> >
> > Will Dockery - vocals
> > Sandy Madaris - vocals
> > Henry F. Conley - guitar
> > Doug Conley - bass
> > Geno Woolfolk - keyboard and flute
> > Derundo Jenkins - drums
> >
> > Recorded live at Hogbottom.
> Outstanding performance....

Every year our Hogbottom festival raised thousands of dollars for the veterans with the House of Heroes.

Why do you lie and misrepresent so much, Jim Senetto?

🙂

Family Guy

May 29, 2022, 11:49:31 PM5/29/22
How, exactly, did I do that, Dockery?
All I did was make an observation -- a correct one, I might add -- on your constant narcissistic behavior, and how it would more than likely erupt into this thread. Which it has and did.

Family Guy

May 29, 2022, 11:50:00 PM5/29/22
On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 7:43:00 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> I've corrected the record several times, liar.
>
> I don't discuss personal matters here on the poetry group

You're a terrible liar, Will.

Will Dockery

May 29, 2022, 11:58:56 PM5/29/22
As shown above. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HTH and HAND.

Will Dockery

May 30, 2022, 12:55:38 AM5/30/22
On Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 11:38:57 PM UTC-4, Family Guy wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 6:36:53 PM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > 14 more kids dead today as we go about our adult silly name calling, all about nothing important.
> >
> > The priorities, here, shouldn't dismiss this latest tragedy.
> >
> > Perhaps solutions should be addressed, if any.
> Don't worry.
> I'm sure Will Dockery will
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Right there, Dink, you lying troll. ^^^^^^

HTH and HAND.
Message has been deleted

Ash Wurthing

May 30, 2022, 1:59:37 AM5/30/22
I'm curious why the hypocrite Will Dockery is calling lying and misrepresentation after doing so much of it himself. Ten straight months of them misquoting me, adding such things "on display in the LoC" and "superior" to what I said- all the while also showing my actual quote-- the brazenness of their lies, not even attempting to disguise it because they knew they could get away with and then claim that they didn't. Also the daily posting editing of people's words in the quote sections of posts and then presenting as his "record" by Will-- very unrepresentative. And him supporting snipku's- another form of putting words in someone's mouth- editing what they said to provide a altered quoting/record of what your defaming buddy says they actually had said instead of what they really said.

Unfortunately, as he says, he brings up what is already been spread all over this group and it's impossible to tell how much of it that you brought here- like you being on some stupid ass TV commercial, Mallard being available for sound work and your comix-- that sure looks like personal business and not poetry related. Your poetry names people and in connection with some unflattering matters-- perhaps you should of thought of this before engaging in a flame war...

W.Dockery

May 30, 2022, 2:00:16 AM5/30/22
Family Guy wrote:

> On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 7:43:00 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
>> I've corrected the record several times, liar.
>>
>> I don't discuss personal matters here on the poetry group

> You're a

You're a troll, Family Guy.

Why not admit it?

🙂

Will Dockery

May 30, 2022, 2:15:25 AM5/30/22
Ash, you were not misquoted if you mean the one where you bragged about your comix that you've never been able to show even exist.

HTH and HAND.

Ash Wurthing

May 30, 2022, 2:33:47 AM5/30/22
On Monday, May 30, 2022 at 2:15:25 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Ash, you were not misquoted if you mean the one where you bragged about your comix that you've never been able to show even exist.

My quote never said anything about my superior work or it being displayed in the Library of Congress-- your record has you dumb idiots having to backpedal on that...
Do you mean brag like you with the thread telling everyone that your book was in the Library of Congress? Bragging like you making a big deal that you were in someone's Who's Who book when I told you that you blew your chance to share in a common interest in comics? Ten straight months of you bumping that bragging to bully and mock me into showing my work after I told you I wouldn't because you back stabbed me?

Will Dockery

May 30, 2022, 2:54:40 AM5/30/22
The quote was exactly as you wrote it, Ash, so not a misquote.

HTH and HAND.
Message has been deleted

ME

May 30, 2022, 5:20:06 AM5/30/22
On Monday, 30 May 2022 at 05:17:39 UTC-4, ME wrote:
> Will has a bad habit of lying and misrepresenting (oops) others here. It’s what he and his ilk do.

Ash Wurthing

May 30, 2022, 8:37:46 AM5/30/22
On Monday, May 30, 2022 at 2:54:40 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> The quote was exactly as you wrote it, Ash, so not a misquote.

Tell me where the words "bragged about your supposedly superior comics" (as you wrote it in one of your dozen variations of misrepresentation) or "when Ash claimed to have comix shelved in the Library of Congress" or "your credentials being that your work is on display at the Library of Congress" (Mr so called facts man belatedly claimed paraphrase to cover his sorry ass) are in this quote:

Ash Wurthing
May 15, 2021, 4:47:27 PM
Do and say as you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you're stuck here wasting your time in fighting for your glory days acid flashbacks and the rest of the world has left you behind. You lost the battle for new readers. And to rub salt in, I know all about comics, have had work _deposited_ (not registered, that's the USCO) with the Library of Congress for over 30 years now." https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/IuKNTT9c__0/m/FfDSBlmNCQAJ

Will Dockery
May 15, 2021, 5:09:18 PM
On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 4:47:27 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
< I know all about comics,

That's a lot to know, and easy to claim.

< have had work _deposited_ (not registered, that's the USCO) with the Library of Congress for over 30 years now

So you say but I don't expect you to show any examples, such is the nature of the imaginary victory.
Meanwhile, here's one of my comics that has been at the Library of Congress since 1989, just over thirty years:

Will Dockery
May 15, 2021, 5:39:06 PM
On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 4:47:27 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
< I know all about comics,

That's a lot to know, and easy to claim.

< have had work _deposited_

Are you listed on the "Who's Who of American Comic Books 1928-1999", and if so, what name are you using, Ash?
I am:

< (not registered, that's the USCO) with the Library of Congress for over 30 years now

So you say but I don't expect you to show any examples, such is the nature of the imaginary victory.
Meanwhile, here's one of my comics that has been at the Library of Congress since 1989, just over thirty years:

**you repeated your bragging and even threw in more bragging in an attempt to impress me**

Ash Wurthing
May 15, 2021, 6:26:07 PM
You obviously didn't understand that my statement was a final dismissal of you (and the only reason I finally mentioned anything of myself-- for the irony, the one person you could have had a shared interest with)

*******
And again, you blow Karen off, she said I don't have to show anything and I haven't said anymore about it since then. You know why? I only mentioned in the first place when I was telling you to fuck off after you back stabbed me and that you blew a chance to share a common interest. That really must had stung, for you to be attacking me for it for 10 months now. You even got Zod and George Dance to help gang up on me about something I said once last May-- you guys sure came across as the bullies this time-- nice job and I thank you for it.
,,,
Damned gnats!
Plague me with locusts at least!
But the Devil sends me boys instead of beasts
So this is to be my torment?
to be beleaguered by gibbering idiots
to be mocked by a comix poet performer?
A morality story for the crickets being exploited by sorry ass trolls, since they're too self-servingly stupid to understand such things. Plus, I prefer the crickets' company over yours, your voice sounds like a bean sidhe's compared to them.
Here is where we come to bring what we hold in pride, in an attempt to impose respect for, but only to drag through the mud.

Will Dockery

May 30, 2022, 9:18:17 AM5/30/22
No, Ash, you didn't use the word "bragging" in your quote, and nobody has claimed you did.

HTH and HAND.

Family Guy

May 30, 2022, 9:20:51 PM5/30/22
I don't see how.
Perhaps you would care to explain, rather than dodge and repeat?

> HTH and HAND.

ESAD and FOAD.

Family Guy

May 30, 2022, 9:21:18 PM5/30/22
Because I am not, Dockery.
You're a narcissistic prick with low intelligence, Will Dockery.
Why not admit it?

Family Guy

May 30, 2022, 9:21:52 PM5/30/22
On Monday, May 30, 2022 at 9:18:17 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> No, Ash, you didn't use the word "bragging" in your quote, and nobody has claimed you did.
>
> HTH and HAND.

"Ash, you were not misquoted if you mean the one where you bragged about your comix that you've never been able to show even exist." - Will Dockery

Michael Pendragon

May 30, 2022, 9:22:51 PM5/30/22
On Friday, May 27, 2022 at 5:29:25 PM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> [...]
> To answer your question, I have had correspondence with Michael about Dance and what I believe to be his bullshit.
>
> Over a few years, our few emails went back and forth on the merits of such a fool.
>
> Michael always assured me that Dance was worth his weight in this poetry group.
>
> As of late, Dance has shown some rather strange posts, which Michael has read and commented on, not exactly on the positive side.
>
> I have asked Dance to come over to the good side, knowing he has nothing to offer this group and knowing he'll never leave the side of his two idiots, for some reason he will not answer my question of why support such idiots. . I think Michael is starting to understand, Dance has no place here and rather than bitch about Dance to Michael once again, I think the proof is in the pudding, just by reading Dance trash talk.

Regardless of what one might think of George, he brings up interesting literary points, and can engage in stimulating literary conversations.

Attacking him is not the course we should be pursuing.

Reasoning with him has also proven futile at this point.

We are dealing with someone who has adopted the personality of a stubborn and petulant child (sorry George, but that's how you've been presenting yourself of late).

Our only hope of reaching him now is to ignore his tantrums, and treat him with kindness regardless of his childish lashing out (calling us "twats," "sphincters," etc.).

Treat him with civility. Stop the personal attacks against him and his family. Engage him on any interesting points he brings up -- and don't feel that he is expected to reply.

When he sees, over time, that AAPC no longer poses a hostile environment toward him, he will stop his hostilities in return (Tit for Tat).

Will Dockery

May 30, 2022, 10:00:36 PM5/30/22
You're not expected to admit that you're a troll, Alex.

HTH and HAND.

General-Zod

May 31, 2022, 4:20:17 PM5/31/22
Will Dockery wrote:

> [...]
>> Not just "anyone" - just specific people whose nyms you already know.
>> Though I actually do not hope or expect to shut down or drive away any
>> of them; you're bullshitting even about that.
>> > My question is: Dance, Will and Zod supposedly have something so great over in RAP but they spend so much time here being so nasty and fighting everyone and burying everyone with old threads that they're also blatantly bumping/necroposting just like over in RAP.
>> As usual, you didn't ask a question. Don't you know what a question is?
>>
>> But I'll give you an answer anyway:
>>
>> As long as you continue to trashtalk other people on the group, and
>> especially since you claim that not replying to your trash is the same
>> thing as agreeing with it, you can reasonably expect those others to
>> keep replying to you. Think about that, and adjust your behavior

Yep, G.D. is on it.....!

George J. Dance

May 31, 2022, 4:21:00 PM5/31/22
On 2022-05-25 10:38 p.m., Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 9:30:47 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:

>>> The town of Uvalde just held their prayer vigil about an hour ago (7 PM Central)
>> My heart is breaking for those parents. I can not fathom that kind of loss and pain.
>
> A lot of grief- It was a tight knit town. And so much trauma for the survivors- the school became a war zone for a short time. Those kids saw something that most adults will never see- what only soldiers see. Thursday was to the last day of the year for that school from what I heard.

It was a "war zone" in only one classroom. In the rest of the school,
the police just hung around waiting for the SWAT team, contenting
themselves with (1) pulling their own kids out of the school; and (2)
arresting civilian parents who tried to do the same thing.

No wonder the death toll was so high; the shooter got 45 minutes to kill
whomever he wanted.

George J. Dance

May 31, 2022, 4:31:00 PM5/31/22
On 2022-05-27 1:25 p.m., Will Dockery wrote:
> On Friday, May 27, 2022 at 12:27:14 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
>> On 2022-05-26 6:46 a.m., Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
>>> On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 12:15:46 AM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
>>>
>>> My invite to join the good side (twice) is now rescinded.
>> I've turned you down twice. Deal with it.
>>> I've spoken to Michael several times about your odd behavior, more
>> That is apparently your problem. If you want to know something about me,
>> stop asking Michael.
>>> your supposed intelligence sounding nothing more than Sulzbach ramblings.
>> Now you want to claim superior intelligence too, do you? You guys are
>> too much.
>>> The above shows your ignorance and twisting the words of FG.
>> Oh, yeah? Who exactly began "insulting, trolling and spamming" in this
>> memorial thread? Who exactly said "What's a few dead kids"? Your pal
>> Alex Cain (aka Family Guy).
>>> Enjoy your short bus ride off the poetry cliff.
>> Speaking of poetry: remember the poem you didn't write for your own
>> challenge, slinking off the group in shame instead? People have been
>> asking about it.
>
> Perhaps he... forgot?

Perhaps. In which case, I should be reminding him.

Lighthouse, Every Day I Am Reminded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOWHZ4Q01NA

"E

General Zod

May 31, 2022, 4:42:14 PM5/31/22
Bump or repost the poem might help with Senetto's 77 year old feeble mind...?

Zod

May 31, 2022, 5:05:16 PM5/31/22
George J. Dance wrote:

> It was a "war zone" in only one classroom. In the rest of the school,
> the police just hung around waiting for the SWAT team, contenting
> themselves with (1) pulling their own kids out of the school; and (2)
> arresting civilian parents who tried to do the same thing.

> No wonder the death toll was so high; the shooter got 45 minutes to kill
> whomever he wanted.

Very sad state our world is in...

Family Guy

May 31, 2022, 5:09:32 PM5/31/22
Why would I admit to that which is not true, Dockery.?
You also do not show me how I "trolled this thread."
Please show or stop making such stupid statements.

Family Guy

May 31, 2022, 5:09:57 PM5/31/22
A damn shame one of them wasn't you, Zod or Dockery.

Family Guy

May 31, 2022, 5:10:16 PM5/31/22
Well, YOU exist, so yea, it kinda sucks...

Will Dockery

May 31, 2022, 8:28:37 PM5/31/22
Your ongoing death fantasy is noted.

Will Dockery

Jun 1, 2022, 12:08:14 PM6/1/22
Perhaps.

🙂

Zod

Jun 1, 2022, 3:07:29 PM6/1/22
The little putz is lost in another foggy meltdown right now though... ha ha....

Family Guy

Jun 1, 2022, 7:41:59 PM6/1/22
That wasn't a fantasy, Dockery.

Will Dockery

Jun 1, 2022, 8:36:11 PM6/1/22
Poor little guy.

🙂

Ash Wurthing

Jun 1, 2022, 11:32:59 PM6/1/22
Wow! This must be the tizzy and meltdown that Will and Zod speak about...

So which was it George?
"the police just hung around waiting for the SWAT team, contenting
themselves with (1) pulling their own kids out of the school; and (2) arresting civilian parents who tried to do the same thing."
OR:
"No wonder the death toll was so high; the shooter got 45 minutes to kill whomever he wanted."

This was spectacular- all that you did for me, I didn't have to do anything!

Will Dockery

Jun 1, 2022, 11:38:11 PM6/1/22
Sure it is, Alex.

🙂

Ash Wurthing

Jun 1, 2022, 11:47:08 PM6/1/22
On Monday, May 30, 2022 at 9:18:17 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> No, Ash, you didn't use the word "bragging" in your quote, and nobody has claimed you did.

Why, for a year, did you and your two cool comix kids buddies, keep saying that I was bragging about my superior comics and it being on display in the Library of Congress, along with other variations of your claims, in an obvious display of ganging up on to mock me in a ongoing thread, very much like bullies?

I didn't creates threads just about being in the Library of Congress or being in some Who's Who book like you did...

This is a classic example of bragging:
Will Dockery
May 15, 2021, 5:39:06 PM

Will Dockery

Jun 1, 2022, 11:50:17 PM6/1/22
Sure, you were bragging about your alleged comics and all that, anyone who reads the quote can see that, Ash.

🙂

George J. Dance

Jun 2, 2022, 3:03:42 AM6/2/22
On 2022-06-01 11:32 p.m., Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 4:21:00 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:

>>> A lot of grief- It was a tight knit town. And so much trauma for the survivors- the school became a war zone for a short time. Those kids saw something that most adults will never see- what only soldiers see. Thursday was to the last day of the year for that school from what I heard.
>>
>> It was a "war zone" in only one classroom. In the rest of the school,
>> the police just hung around waiting for the SWAT team, contenting
>> themselves with (1) pulling their own kids out of the school; and (2)
>> arresting civilian parents who tried to do the same thing.
>>
>> No wonder the death toll was so high; the shooter got 45 minutes to kill
>> whomever he wanted.
>
> Wow! This must be the tizzy and meltdown that Will and Zod speak about...

No, it's the reported facts, as you'd know if you were interested in the
story:

'Students trapped inside a classroom with a gunman repeatedly called 911
during this week’s attack on a Texas elementary school, including one
who pleaded, “Please send the police now,” as officers waited more than
an hour to breach the classroom after following the gunman into the
building, authorities said Friday.'
https://apnews.com/article/uvalde-school-shooting-430b975bbaacce445451e4026cedc171

> So which was it George?
> "the police just hung around waiting for the SWAT team, contenting
> themselves with (1) pulling their own kids out of the school; and (2) arresting civilian parents who tried to do the same thing."
> OR:
> "No wonder the death toll was so high; the shooter got 45 minutes to kill whomever he wanted."

"The shooter got 45 minutes to kill whomever he wanted" because the
police didn't try to stop him; they "just hung around waiting for the
SWAT team."

> This was spectacular- all that you did for me, I didn't have to do anything!

And you didn't do anything. Imagine that!
Message has been deleted

Edward Rochester Esq.

Jun 2, 2022, 5:18:55 AM6/2/22
On Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 5:12:06 AM UTC-4, Robert Burrows wrote:
> Sloppy, George. The phrase "reported facts" borders on being an oxymoron given the situation.

George Dance is the oxymoron.

George J. Dance

Jun 2, 2022, 5:43:42 AM6/2/22
On 2022-06-02 5:12 a.m., Robert Burrows wrote:
> On Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 3:03:42 AM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> Sloppy, George. The phrase "reported facts" borders on being an oxymoron given the situation.

Is that today's Democratic line, Bobby: that the media is lying about
what happened?

George J. Dance

Jun 2, 2022, 5:51:30 AM6/2/22
Well, coward, at least it's good to see that you've dropped any pretense
of caring about what happened in Uvalde, and gone back to your "silly
name-calling."

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

George J. Dance

Jun 2, 2022, 6:42:23 AM6/2/22
On 2022-06-02 5:58 a.m., Robert Burrows wrote:
> No, Georgie.

Well, don't expect me to try to guess what you meant by "The phrase
"reported facts" borders on being an oxymoron". If you can't explain
what you meant, maybe you can get an ally to explain it for you.

George J. Dance

Jun 2, 2022, 6:45:44 AM6/2/22
On 2022-06-02 6:04 a.m., Robert Burrows wrote:

> My name is George
> And I've got smarts
> I love the smell
> Of my own farts
> My acolytes
> Called Will and Zod
> Love the stench
> But that's not odd
> To me they're stuck
> Like hemorrhoids
> To explain it
> You'd need two Freuds

A silly young burro named Bobby
Joined a poetry group for a hobby.
His output was thin,
But he tried to fit in
By acting exceedingly snobby.

Message has been deleted

George J. Dance

Jun 2, 2022, 6:55:30 AM6/2/22
On 2022-06-02 6:46 a.m., Robert Burrows wrote:
> It's a reported fact that you're a Mensa member.

That is a fact, and you do keep reporting it. That's not an "oxymoron",
BTW -- an "oxymoron" is an apparent contradiction in terms.

Your inability to understand the simplest concepts belies the reporting.

Simple concepts are easy. It's simple minds that I have trouble
understanding.

ME

Jun 2, 2022, 7:00:07 AM6/2/22
Your in a nasty little mood this morning dance.
Maybe you should go back to bed.

HC

Jun 2, 2022, 7:00:28 AM6/2/22
Why do I think you meant purported facts rather than
reported? I don’t know, but it just sounds better to me.

Will Dockery

Jun 2, 2022, 7:40:03 AM6/2/22
That reminds me, I'm supposed to write a few limericks this year.

Amazingly, 2022 is already half over, so I better get started.

🙂

HC

Jun 2, 2022, 8:13:59 AM6/2/22
Potato, potato, potato.
Potato, potato, potato.
Potato, potato.
Potato, potato.
Potato, potato, potato.

George J. Dance

Jun 2, 2022, 8:42:14 AM6/2/22
"Purported facts" sounds like saying I doubt they are facts. Maybe
that's what RB thought I meant. All I meant was these are the facts as I
understand and where I got them from. There's going to be an inquiry, so
it's premature for anyone to say what "the facts" are at this point;
that's the type of claim I wanted to avoid.

HC

Jun 2, 2022, 8:58:29 AM6/2/22
I don’t think purported facts sounds like you doubt they are facts. Purported
facts simply sounds like you’ve reserved judgement on their actual factuality.
It is loading more messages.