Ping: ASH

Rachel

May 7, 2021, 10:44:45 PM5/7/21
Hello,

I read you mentioned you get migraines?

My friend Nat gets them, for years, and we were just talking, she told me she got one yesterday, and for some reason, she felt like she needed sugar. She ate one of her thin Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and within a half and hour it went away. Something about she has low blood sugar, she thought maybe it was related.

I have no idea if this can or would be of any use to you, but just thought I'd mention it, albeit as disturbing as this is, to acknowledge the existence of your migraines. :-///

Okay, Shabbat Shalom,
Rachel

Will Dockery

May 8, 2021, 11:56:21 AM5/8/21
A Goody powder chased with black coffee works for me, an old Mill worker remedy for many ailments.

Family Guy

May 8, 2021, 12:01:39 PM5/8/21
I imagine you would get migraines what with your ego pushing on your skull so often.

Karen Tellefsen

May 8, 2021, 3:14:44 PM5/8/21
On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 11:56:21 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
A double dose of ibuprofen and a short nap usually work for me. Everybody is different.

ME

May 8, 2021, 3:30:58 PM5/8/21
Migraine headaches can and should be treated by a doctor.
There’s a lot of great medications and homeopathic remedies out there.
Ignorant people shouldn’t be advising sufferers on how to treat them.
Just saying.......

Ash Wurthing

May 8, 2021, 3:50:07 PM5/8/21
Been busy getting demos ready-- never stopping-- added even more. But TY everyone for the advice. My doc tells me use ibuprofen but it only works for the tail end of them. I do keep chocolate around for crashes but doesn't touch the migraines-- I'm just a chocolate and peanut butter fiend.

Rachel

May 8, 2021, 4:34:17 PM5/8/21
do you ever eat nutella ? like on a baguette or croissant ? it's deliiii-SHUUUUS!!!!! DELIIIIII-shus!!!!!!!!! (insert horned helmet here)

Zod

May 8, 2021, 6:27:30 PM5/8/21
Hi Rachel, good thoughts, very helpful...

Will Dockery

May 9, 2021, 2:19:00 PM5/9/21
Depending on what the circumstances seem to require, I suppose.

At the Mill, lying down for a nap was usually frowned on.

:)

General Zod

May 9, 2021, 6:30:34 PM5/9/21
My mills days were short lived, I jumped the fence and set sail for the Navy...

Will Dockery

May 10, 2021, 11:01:57 AM5/10/21
Yes, the judge didn't give you much of a choice.

Will Dockery

May 10, 2021, 1:35:34 PM5/10/21
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 10:00:19 AM UTC-4, fake Dockery forged:

> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Yes, the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forgery.

***
Forgery & Identity Theft Announcement from Will Dockery (2021)

Looks like a good time to re-post this... a forgery notice to all my friends:

I want to let you know we have a vicious troll online making nasty attacks even forgery of my name. If you get any of these forgeries with misogyny, racism and worse, under my name or other, friends and family. Be aware that it is not me or another friend, but a forgery, identity theft by a malicious impostor troll.

Thanks, as ever, I remain the real Will Dockery:
https://shadowville-mythos.blogspot.com/

***

NancyGene

May 10, 2021, 2:06:16 PM5/10/21
We read that the judge first tried to deport George Sulzbach to Germany, but the name of Sulzbach is hated there (even more than in Buffalo and Columbus). Therefore, the judge gave George Sulzbach the choice of joining the Navy, having a sex change operation, or being being staked out in the middle of the Yukon covered in honey and peanut butter. He chose the 2nd and 3rd options and then joined the Navy.

Rachel

May 10, 2021, 2:08:12 PM5/10/21
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 11:06:16 AM UTC-7, NancyGene wrote:
> On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 3:01:57 PM UTC, Will Dockery wrote:
> > On Sunday, May 9, 2021 at 6:30:34 PM UTC-4, genera wrote:
>
> > > My mills days were short lived, I jumped the fence and set sail for the Navy...
> > Yes, the judge didn't give you much of a choice.
> We read that the judge first tried to deport George Sulzbach to Germany, but the name of Sulzbach is hated there (even more than in Buffalo and Columbus). Therefore, the judge gave George Sulzbach the choice of joining the Navy, having a sex change operation, or being being staked out in the middle of the Yukon covered in honey and peanut butter. He chose the 2nd and 3rd options and then joined the Navy.

did someone say honey and peanut butter?

i wish i had a sesame bagel! (hey, you like those, right? :-D)

Family Guy

May 10, 2021, 2:12:27 PM5/10/21
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 1:35:34 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> Forgery & Identity Theft Announcement from Will Dockery (2021)
>
> Looks like a good time to re-post this...

No, it doesn't. It never does and it never will.
Stop spamming, you narcissistic nimrod.

Will Dockery

May 10, 2021, 3:39:43 PM5/10/21
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 2:06:16 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> On Sunday, May 9, 2021 at 6:30:34 PM UTC-4, genera...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > My mills days were short lived, I jumped the fence and set sail for the Navy...
>
> We read that the judge xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why do you lie so much, Nancy G?

ME

May 10, 2021, 3:43:58 PM5/10/21
That’s funny, NG.

W-Dockery

May 10, 2021, 4:00:04 PM5/10/21
ME wrote:

>> We read thatxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> That’s funny, NG.

It's also a lie, but coming from Nancy G. that's nothing new.

:)

Will Dockery

May 10, 2021, 4:17:36 PM5/10/21
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 2:12:27 PM UTC-4, Family Guy wrote:
> On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 1:35:34 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > Forgery & Identity Theft Announcement from Will Dockery (2021)
> >
> > Looks like a good time to re-post this...
>
> No, it doesn't

Yes, it does.

:)

Michael Pendragon

May 10, 2021, 5:01:28 PM5/10/21
No, Will... it isn't.

I have access to Stink's Navy records (via the Dark Web) and he really was given, and made, those choices.

Michael Pendragon
“I admit my mistakes when I make one.”
-- Will Dockery

Will Dockery

May 10, 2021, 5:49:47 PM5/10/21
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 5:01:28 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 4:00:04 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > ME wrote:

> > > That’s funny, NG.
> >
> > It's also a lie, but coming from Nancy G. that's nothing new.
> No, Will... it isn't.
>
> I have access to Stink's Navy records (via the Dark Web) and he really was given, and made, those choices

Got proof?

Zod

May 10, 2021, 6:25:40 PM5/10/21
Michael Pendragon you are a damned liar...l

Post proof or shut the fuck up...

Ash Wurthing

May 10, 2021, 7:01:54 PM5/10/21
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 6:25:40 PM UTC-4, Zod wrote:

> Post proof or shut the fuck up...

Just paying attention because I'm showing someone how one loser spammer can completely dominate a group and make everyone's posts for the day go away... they hadn't seen anything like it before because they're from civilized forums...

they weren't impressed by the low word count and vocabulary.

Hieronymous Corey

May 10, 2021, 7:07:19 PM5/10/21
^[

NancyGene

May 10, 2021, 7:32:49 PM5/10/21
Are those separate from his arrest records? The next time he goes to court, the prosecutor should be able to use all of that information. In and out of jail and prison, dishonorable discharge from the Navy after they found out the truth about him, the drugs, the crime, and the immoral behavior.

On the bright side, he can take a shower in either the men's or women's section, and he still smells of dirty honey and rancid peanut butter. The bears leave him alone but the bees attack.

W.Dockery

May 10, 2021, 7:44:04 PM5/10/21
> Post proof or shut the fuck up...

Seconded.

Will Dockery

May 10, 2021, 8:18:42 PM5/10/21
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 7:32:49 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:

> dishonorable discharge from the Navy

<bullshit snipped>

I'd like to see some proof of this, since in the thirty years since Zod left the Navy, nothig like this was ever mentioned.

Like Zod stated, P.P.O.S.T.F.U.

Will Dockery

May 10, 2021, 9:02:59 PM5/10/21
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 7:32:49 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:

> In and out of jail and prison

I'm sure Zod has never been in prison, another lie.

> dishonorable discharge from the Navy

I'm pretty sure this is another lie but I would like to see the evidence, with links.

Michael Pendragon

May 10, 2021, 9:06:04 PM5/10/21
Isn't that what I just said?

Learn to read. Words matter.

Michael Pendragon
“It us self-explanatory, Corey.”
-- Will “Poppin’ Fresh” Dockery

Michael Pendragon

May 10, 2021, 9:09:33 PM5/10/21
Stink was discharged for insubordination, personal cleanliness (or lack thereof), and for having been caught smuggling a sausage aboard ship.

Michael Pendragon
“I thank you, this is a rather too persona; piece of poetry, I will grant you...”
-- George “Stink” Sulzbach, Dharma Pissbum, esq.

Rachel

May 10, 2021, 9:11:26 PM5/10/21
no, that was lucy, and it was a cheese.

Will Dockery

May 10, 2021, 9:11:59 PM5/10/21
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 9:09:33 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> [Zod] was discharged for insubordination, personal cleanliness (or lack thereof), and for having been caught smuggling a sausage aboard ship.

Okay, so you're just joking.

:)

Michael Pendragon

May 10, 2021, 9:39:01 PM5/10/21
Not at all. Stink was enlisted in the Navy in less gender-enlightened times. Sausage smuggling was grounds for a dishonorable discharge. (PI.)

Michael Pendragon
“'Cujo' does not know Hebrew, but is a cyberstaslker.does not even know Hebrew.”
-- The late, unlamented Stephen “Pickles” Pickering

Will Dockery

May 10, 2021, 9:47:01 PM5/10/21
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 9:39:01 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> was enlisted in the Navy in less gender-enlightened times. Sausage smuggling was grounds for a dishonorable discharge.

Okay, so you have proof of that?

Michael Pendragon

May 10, 2021, 9:55:36 PM5/10/21
I'm sure you could easily find a reference to that online. It was common knowledge that homosexuals were not allowed in the military.

Michael Pendragon
"Zod has been arrested, as the stalker trolls like to brag about discovering, but I wouldn't consider him to be a /criminal/ since he doesn't rob banks or anything."

Will Dockery

May 10, 2021, 9:57:16 PM5/10/21
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 9:55:36 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> I'm sure you could easily find a reference to that online. It was common knowledge that homosexuals were not allowed in the military.

Not in reference to Zod, though.

Can you?

Michael Pendragon

May 10, 2021, 10:07:10 PM5/10/21
All military discharge records can be found on the Dark Web.

I cannot post a link to the Dark Web.

It's a different frequency... or something.

Michael Pendragon
“Since Zod has lived in his own tent (a piece of discarded tarp hung over a tree branch) for a couple of years now, technically he isn't homeless.

Will Dockery

May 10, 2021, 10:12:42 PM5/10/21
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 10:07:10 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> All military discharge records can be found on the Dark Web.
>
> I cannot post a link to the Dark Web.
>
> It's a different frequency... or something.

Sounds like bullshit, of course.

:)

Michael Pendragon

May 10, 2021, 10:19:28 PM5/10/21
You made similar claims about my having access to Pick's letters to Forry -- but now you know better.

Michael Pendragon
“Okay, correct me if I'm wrong. What is the definition of real life stalking, if it isn't actually stalking?”
-- Will Dockery, on the literal nature of definitions.

W-Dockery

May 10, 2021, 10:25:04 PM5/10/21
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 10:19:28 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> You made similar claims about my having access to Pick's letters to Forry

Did you ever actually prove you did?

Refresh my memory.

:)

Coco DeSockmonkey

May 10, 2021, 10:35:48 PM5/10/21
I quoted several of them in full.

But you recently claimed that you knew all about Pick's deceptions, thefts, institutionalization... surely you recognized the authenticity of the letters at the time.

Michael Pendragon
“If the viewer doesn't read the language the film is in, that's why subtitles are provided.”

Will Dockery

May 10, 2021, 10:50:33 PM5/10/21
I didn't make any claims like that about Pickering.

Ash Wurthing

May 10, 2021, 10:57:02 PM5/10/21
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 10:12:42 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > It's a different frequency... or something.
> Sounds like bullshit, of course.

Google it since you're such a Google expert. Unless you're specially setup for it, a Dark Web link is useless to you.

If I wanted to really hurt you or Zod, I would send you to a Dark Web site, but it probably wouldn't work trying to do so. Or leak your email addresses to Dark Web sites.

ME

May 10, 2021, 11:06:26 PM5/10/21
Bwahahahaha

Will Dockery

May 10, 2021, 11:08:07 PM5/10/21
My main point Is Pendragon's accusation about Zod sounds like bullshit.

Will Dockery

May 10, 2021, 11:11:31 PM5/10/21
None of which changes the fact that Pendragon made a false accusation about Zod.

Ash Wurthing

May 10, 2021, 11:46:33 PM5/10/21
This is goddamn hilarious. Do as Pendragon said, go back and read the goddamned words. It seems that if it immediately looks like what you want to see or if you don't understand what is written, it's automatically serious misrepresentation of facts.

"...they who are least acquainted with the game are aptest to bark at everything that comes in their way."
~ Thomas Rymer

W.Dockery

May 11, 2021, 12:04:04 AM5/11/21
I'm not sure you saw the original accusation, Ash.

ME

May 11, 2021, 12:36:26 AM5/11/21
On Tuesday, 11 May 2021 at 00:04:04 UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> I'm not sure you saw the original accusation, Ash.

DON’T YOU EVER SHUT UP?

Will Dockery

May 11, 2021, 12:38:26 AM5/11/21
When I have nothing to say.

:)

ME

May 11, 2021, 12:40:17 AM5/11/21
If that’s true, then you’ll never post again.

Will Dockery

May 11, 2021, 12:50:18 AM5/11/21
Not quite.

:)

ME

May 11, 2021, 1:00:30 AM5/11/21
On Tuesday, 11 May 2021 at 00:38:26 UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
But yet, here you are, still posting.

W.Dockery

May 11, 2021, 1:06:21 AM5/11/21
ME wrote:

> But yet, here you are, still posting.

So are you.

:)

ME

May 11, 2021, 1:10:12 AM5/11/21
That’s because I actually have something worth saying, unlike you.

W.Dockery

May 11, 2021, 1:19:05 AM5/11/21
ME wrote:

> That’s because I actually have something worth saying, unlike you.

Where is it?

I sure don't see it here.

:)

ME

May 11, 2021, 1:42:18 AM5/11/21
You are an ignorant, illiterate fool with severe reading comprehension problems. Therefore, you wouldn’t.

W-Dockery

May 11, 2021, 1:47:05 AM5/11/21
Exactly, you have nothing to say, after all.

:)

ME

May 11, 2021, 2:01:23 AM5/11/21
On Tuesday, 11 May 2021 at 01:47:05 UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Exactly, you have nothing to say, after all.

The opinion of an ignorant, illiterate, no talent and dishonest pissbum is of no consequence to ME.

Will Dockery

May 11, 2021, 2:08:30 AM5/11/21
On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 2:01:23 AM UTC-4, ME wrote:

> The opinion of an ignorant, illiterate, no talent

Don't be so hard on yourself, ME.

:)

ME

May 11, 2021, 2:34:24 AM5/11/21
> The opinion of an ignorant, illiterate, no talent and dishonest pissbum is of no consequence to ME.
Your deceptive and dishonest tactics is why you’re so despised here.

Will Dockery

May 11, 2021, 2:38:05 AM5/11/21
On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 12:36:26 AM UTC-4, ME wrote:

> DON’T YOU EVER SHUT UP?

I wonder that about you sometimes.

:)

Family Guy

May 11, 2021, 6:53:05 AM5/11/21
Well that and the fact that he can't write worth a damn, is a horrible stage presence, has the IQ of a river rock and constantly smells like undeserved ego and stale coffee.

Zod

May 11, 2021, 11:17:31 AM5/11/21
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 10:07:10 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 9:57:16 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 9:55:36 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm sure you could easily find a reference to that online. It was common knowledge that homosexuals were not allowed in the military.
> > Not in reference to Zod, though.
> >
> > Can you?
> All military discharge records can be found on the Dark Web.
>
> I cannot post a link to the Dark Web.
>
> It's a different frequency... or something.
>
> Michael Pendragon
> “Since Zod has lived in his own tent (a piece of discarded tarp hung over a tree branch) for a couple of years now, technically he isn't homeless.
> -- Will “Poppin’ Fresh” Dockery

The records lie. I was not having sex in the kitchen with several seamen. I was assigned to laundry duty.

Michael Pendragon

May 11, 2021, 3:01:02 PM5/11/21
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 10:50:33 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> I didn't make any claims like that about Pickering.

That's true. I made the claims. You merely *confirmed* them.

On April 16, 2021 you wrote:

"Ökay, I knew the story already, so figured it had come out here."

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/ZRFE07R_QxI/m/TpofmmK2AAAJ

Will Dockery

May 11, 2021, 3:24:17 PM5/11/21
I knew that FLA and Pickering had been friends back in those days, yes, but don't know all the details.

Michael Pendragon

May 11, 2021, 5:17:17 PM5/11/21
In its original context, your statement claimed that you knew that 1) Pick had robbed Forry's house, and that 2) Pick had committed himself to mental institution.

So, you were either lying on April16th, when you said that you "knew the story already," or you were lying yesterday when you said that you "didn't make any claims like that."

Which is is?

Zod

May 11, 2021, 6:06:25 PM5/11/21
On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 6:17:17 PM UTC-3, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 3:24:17 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > That's true. I made the claims. You merely *confirmed* them.
> > >
> > > On April 16, 2021 you wrote:
> > >
> > > "Ökay, I knew the story already, so figured it had come out here."
> > >
> > > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/ZRFE07R_QxI/m/TpofmmK2AAAJ
> > I knew that FLA and Pickering had been friends back in those days, yes, but don't know all the details.
> In its original context, your statement claimed that you knew that 1) Pick had robbed Forry's house, and that 2) Pick had committed himself to mental institution.

Seems that I have read that myself... what's your point..?

NancyGene

May 11, 2021, 7:29:37 PM5/11/21
However, they were claiming a couple of years ago that the letters in the Syracuse collection were either forgeries or that Ackerman wrote them himself. Pickles claimed that he had not been in a mental hospital (even though the Bakersfield Mental Hospital kept sending him dunning letters and wanted to pick him up again). Michael, we know that you have proof that not only had Pickles spent some time in the loony bin but that he admitted to robbing Ackerman (big time) and everyone in that circle knew about it. Pickles was, all of his life, a liar and a thief, a crazy person, and a loser.

Will Dockery

May 11, 2021, 8:33:53 PM5/11/21
For all any of us know there might have been forged letters.

Family Guy

May 11, 2021, 9:03:37 PM5/11/21
For all any of us know you are a moron.

Michael Pendragon

May 11, 2021, 9:55:02 PM5/11/21
Why?

They say very little that's incriminating.

They're 90% fanboi letters from Pick to Forry. He only hints about the theft in them as "the December affair," and never directly says that he'd committed himself to a mental institution.

I was able to draw those conclusions only from additional information drawn from conversations in a horror group that also hinted at Pick's theft.

The magazine article in "Algol 12" (referred to in this thread) is far more damning (and 100 times more specific) than all of the letters combined.

And no one would have spent three years forging fanboi letters to Forry *before* the theft occurred. There's just no plausible reason for anyone to do so.

But you haven't answered my question: were you lying on April 16, on May 10, or both?

Will Dockery

May 11, 2021, 10:08:15 PM5/11/21
No, I have no reason to lie about any of this.

Family Guy

May 11, 2021, 11:12:35 PM5/11/21
Liar.

Will Dockery

May 12, 2021, 1:48:07 PM5/12/21
Troll much, Alex?

:)

Family Guy

May 12, 2021, 1:57:08 PM5/12/21
You do. You should stop doing that.

Will Dockery

May 12, 2021, 2:06:46 PM5/12/21
On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:17:31 AM UTC-4, fake zodwe...@gmail.com forged:
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> The records xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forgery.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forgery & Identity Theft Announcement from Will Dockery (2021)

Looks like a good time to re-post this... a forgery notice to all my friends:

I want to let you know we have a vicious troll online making nasty attacks even forgery of my name. If you get any of these forgeries with misogyny, racism and worse, under my name or other, friends and family. Be aware that it is not me or another friend, but a forgery, identity theft by a malicious impostor troll.

Thanks, as ever, I remain the real Will Dockery:

Poetry of Will Dockery:
https://shadowville-mythos.blogspot.com/

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Family Guy

May 12, 2021, 2:10:38 PM5/12/21
On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 2:06:46 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:17:31 AM UTC-4, fake zodwe...@gmail.com forged:
> > xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > The records xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Forgery.
>
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Forgery & Identity Theft Announcement from Will Dockery (2021)
>
> Looks like a good time to re-post this...

+snip+

Reported for spam.

Will Dockery

May 12, 2021, 2:49:23 PM5/12/21
On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 2:10:38 PM UTC-4, Family Guy wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 2:06:46 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > Forgery & Identity Theft Announcement from Will Dockery (2021)
>
> Reported for

Good, I also reported the post to Google Removals, which is deleting the forgery and identity theft posts as violations of their Terms of Service aka internet abuse.

:)

Zod

May 12, 2021, 7:16:21 PM5/12/21
Well put...

Zod

May 13, 2021, 4:00:13 PM5/13/21
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 10:19:28 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 10:12:42 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 10:07:10 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> > >
> > > All military discharge records can be found on the Dark Web.
> > >
> > > I cannot post a link to the Dark Web.
> > >
> > > It's a different frequency... or something.
> > Sounds like bullshit, of course.
>
> You xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shut up liar...

> Michael Pendragon is a lying bigot and fool....

Ash Wurthing

May 13, 2021, 5:44:11 PM5/13/21
Why do I always feel like I'm the one asking, "Why does God need a star ship?"

I had posted the Wikipedia article excerpt about Usenet archives, which a certain someone says he knows and what was my point. (I guess the point obviously was I don't speak illogic.) That Google doesn't own or control-- yet the fool cites Google's terms of service and Google Remove-- how can Google do anything on the Usenet or it's posts? You mainly operate on a Usenet archive, Google's archive where they can control the archive which is basically what AAPC is-- a part of the Usenet archives. The only time Usenet (User's Network) applies, is in distributing posts-- it's a network of computers acting like post offices, some may archive. But since most everyone is using a Google account, we're all on Google's Usenet archive.

It's pretty interesting to run Google Groups web page and Nova BBS, each on a separate monitors side by side while someone spams.

Your Usenet mail server:

o Proof of Covid-19 vaccination card with stamp at $150
By: Anonymous on Mon, 5 Apr 2021

What kind of people are you hanging out with over in NovaBBS?

"...they who are least acquainted with the game are aptest to bark at everything that comes in their way."
~ Thomas Rymer
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

W.Dockery

May 13, 2021, 6:14:05 PM5/13/21
On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 5:44:11 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:

> Why do I always feel like I'm the one asking, "Why does God need a star ship?"

Youre a Star Trek fan?

> I had posted the Wikipedia article excerpt about Usenet archives,

And, agreed, Google Groups maintains almost certainly the best Usenet archive around.

> which a certain someone says he knows and what was my point. (I guess the point obviously was I don't speak illogic.) That Google doesn't own or control-- yet the

Ash, you call me a fool when I can simply say you're a novice, a Usenet newbie.

I've been telling people here for years that Google Groups is only a Usenet portal.

Do you really think you're telling me anything when you copy and paste information I've known and explained to others for about twenty years, now?

(Typo corrected, thanks to Nancy G.)

ME

May 13, 2021, 6:16:36 PM5/13/21
Novabbs is a scammer site.
And I don’t believe google has ever sent him emails claiming to delete posts here.
He’s a proven liar and con.

Will Dockery

May 13, 2021, 6:22:04 PM5/13/21
On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 6:16:36 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:

> And I don’t believe google has ever sent him emails claiming to delete posts here.

Yes, Google Removals has sent me many notifications of deletion of abuse posts.

You want me to post some examples?

:)

Ash Wurthing

May 13, 2021, 6:59:58 PM5/13/21
On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 6:14:05 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> Do you really think you're telling me anything when you copy and paste information I've known and explained to others for about twenty years, now?

As I said, obviously I don't speak illogic for someone like you to understand what I try to say. Why would people be concerned with Google's stewardship of Usenet archives if it was just a portal? For a novice, I seem to know more than you. Do you think all the posts that actually are the "body" of Usenet as most users see it, are free floating out there in the ether of the Internet or Usenet? Usenet is the portal to the Usenet archives. Without the archives where all messages including where new ones go, the Usenet is just a network of servers passing messages to people's email accounts.

Funny how you use someone else's accusation against you on other people-- but I shouldn't be surprised, chimps learn to mimic behavior without understanding what they're doing. What's your excuse?

I quoted it as my reference to back up my statement, debate novice.

If you need to learn more about Usenet, go Google it and quit wasting my time. I have important work to do for Rochester and AYoS.

ME

May 13, 2021, 7:08:25 PM5/13/21
You mean post more fake emails like you’ve been doing. No thanks.
You’re a liar and I don’t believe anything you say.

W.Dockery

May 13, 2021, 7:39:04 PM5/13/21
ME wrote:
> On Thursday, 13 May 2021 at 18:22:04 UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>> On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 6:16:36 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:
>> >
>> > And I don’t believe google has ever sent him emails claiming to delete posts here.
>> Yes, Google Removals has sent me many notifications of deletion of abuse posts.
>>
>> You want me to post some examples?
>>

> You mean post more fake emails

Except that they're not fake.

:)

Family Guy

May 13, 2021, 11:19:50 PM5/13/21
You realize that post-editing doesn't make the response magically go away or change, right?
You also realize that reporting it for spam doesn't make it magically not spam, right?

Family Guy

May 13, 2021, 11:22:22 PM5/13/21
On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 5:44:11 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
Drunkery and his ass leech believe that if Google removes it from Google's Usenet access then it is gone for good. No more. Ceased to be. A stiff. Befeft of poster, it rests in peace. It's kicked the bucket, shuffled off its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' Usenet invisible.

Will Dockery

May 13, 2021, 11:33:28 PM5/13/21
On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 11:19:50 PM UTC-4, Family Guy wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 2:49:23 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > Forgery & Identity Theft Announcement from Will Dockery (2021)
>
> > I also reported the post to Google Removals, which is deleting the forgery and identity theft posts as violations of their Terms of Service aka internet abuse.
> >
> You realize that post-editing doesn't make the response magically go away or change,

It sets the record straight.

Family Guy

May 13, 2021, 11:37:41 PM5/13/21
No, it doesn't. You are the only one who "thinks" that.
All it does is make you look like a post-editing, self-centered, cowardly douchebag.
Someone who can't handle anything negative about him, so he hides from whatever the cause or reason.
It's too bad that you're far too arrogant and stupid to see that.

Will Dockery

May 13, 2021, 11:42:57 PM5/13/21
On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 11:37:41 PM UTC-4, Family Guy wrote:

> > > You realize that post-editing doesn't make the response magically go away or change,
> > It sets the record straight.
> No, it doesn't

Yes, it does.

:)

Michael Pendragon

May 13, 2021, 11:49:10 PM5/13/21
No, Will... it doesn't.

You don't offer any proof.

You just say "Nuh-uh."

And you've lied so many times that nobody here believes a thing you say.

Will Dockery

May 13, 2021, 11:51:31 PM5/13/21
On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 11:49:10 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> No, Will... it doesn't.

Sure, it does.

:)

Michael Pendragon

May 13, 2021, 11:57:05 PM5/13/21
> > You don't offer any proof.
> > You just say "Nuh-uh."
> > And you've lied so many times that nobody here believes a thing you say.
>
> Sure, it does.

Potato.

Michael Pendragon
“I don't pop pills unless there's no other alternative... being drug free for a few years now, you know.”
-- Will Dockery, discusses his use of drugs.

W.Dockery

May 14, 2021, 12:06:08 AM5/14/21
On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 11:57:05 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]

<...>

> Potato.

Good, you were wise to give up on this argument, since you'll never win it.

:)

Clay Dockery

May 14, 2021, 12:42:53 AM5/14/21
Look at you, unable to even figure out a cell phone and pretending to be some sort of techie. You do realize your idiocy has been on display here ever day for several decades?
It is loading more messages.