AAPC GLs / c&c

Michael Pendragon

Jan 20, 2021, 11:45:44 AM1/20/21
Here is a rough draft of the projected Guidelines for AAPC. Please bear in mind that these are not hard and fast rules, but merely suggestions. Comments and suggestions are requested:

Welcome to AAPC – the “in place” for poets and poetry fans to hang out in the 21st century.

AAPC is an unmoderated group, so pretty much anything goes.

But while we don’t have any official set of rules per se, here are some guidelines for getting along with your fellow AAPC members:

1) Treat other members with some semblance of civility. Like generates like. If you treat others with a little respect, they’ll probably return the favor.
2) Post On-Topic. The topic here is Poetry, so post an original poem or comment on someone else’s poetry. If you want to discuss folk music, “Star Trek,” comic books or post videos of the “talent” at your local karaoke bar, you’re in the wrong group.
3) Don’t over post. Limiting one’s posts to 10 per day is greatly appreciated. Making 25 posts per day can be damned annoying; so unless you’re the most interesting and knowledgeable writer on the planet, STFU.
4) Don’t hijack other people’s threads. If a thread’s topic is “Walt Whitman,” you should only make a comment pertaining to Walt Whitman. If you wish to discuss a poem you’ve written that was inspired by Mr. Whitman, start your own thread.
5) Flame wars happen – especially in unmoderated groups like this one. However, there are certain lines that no one should ever cross. Don’t attack your opponent’s family members (unless he/she introduces them into the discussion). And remember that what happens on AAPC stays at AAPC. Don’t threaten to contact your opponent’s spouse, employer, etc.
6) Don’t repeat or bump posts. If you post an original poem and no one comments on it… tough cookies. Lack of response means that no one found it interesting enough to warrant a one. If you must re-post it, at least have the decency to wait a year or seven. While you’re waiting you can write something new and try posting it instead.
7) Don’t feed the trolls. Our group’s trolls (we’re currently beset by a pair of them) are of the pathologically needy variety. They make dozens of posts each day, and break nearly all of the guidelines posted above. Give them a kind word (out of pity) and they’ll attach themselves to you for life. Tell them to FOAD and they’ll nip at your heels for life. Ignore them and they just might do the same.

NancyGene

Jan 20, 2021, 11:55:40 AM1/20/21
We moderately disagree with 6). Many times posts have gotten lost under the clutter of selfish clowns. Also, there are some seasonal or on-topic posts that bear repeating. However, some "essays" should not be bumped or re-posted, and certainly there are the tired, worn-out, dried out, hung out, very bad poems that we have been subjected to daily. Maybe one bump per person on a poem? Also, no repeated thank yous.

Michael Pendragon

Jan 20, 2021, 12:09:53 PM1/20/21
Thanks, NancyGene.

Here's an updated version of #6:

6) Don’t repeat or bump posts. If you post an original poem and no one comments on it… tough cookies. Lack of response means that no one found it interesting enough to warrant a one. If you must repost it, at least have the decency to wait a year or seven. While you’re waiting you can write something new and try posting it instead. Similarly, if you must bump, please limit yourself to one bump per poem or post.
*Seasonal poems, however, can be bumped/reposted each year.

Michael Pendragon
“My frineds never heard of you....”
-- George “Stink” Sulzbach, Dharma Pissbum, esq.

NancyGene

Jan 20, 2021, 12:23:13 PM1/20/21
Thank you. Make that (above) "no one found it interesting enough to warrant one" instead of "a one." Could you address the multiple "again, I thank yous" that serve to bump up someone's old threads?

One word replies such as "I agree" and "yep" and "You nailed it" and "having another read" should be banned. Comments mean comments, not cliches.

Michael Pendragon

Jan 20, 2021, 12:50:53 PM1/20/21
Thanks, NancyGene.

I've added canned responses as a new category.

[...]
6) Don’t repeat or bump posts. If you post an original poem and no one comments on it… tough cookies. Lack of response means that no one found it interesting enough to warrant one. If you must repost it, at least have the decency to wait a year or seven. While you’re waiting you can write something new and try posting it instead. Similarly, if you must bump, please limit yourself to one bump per poem or post.
*Seasonal poems, however, can be bumped/reposted each year.
7) Don’t respond to a post unless you have something of value to contribute to the thread. One word replies, and generic responses such as "I agree" and "yep" and "You nailed it" and "having another read" should be avoided. Comments mean comments, not clichés.
8) Don’t feed the trolls. Our group’s trolls (we’re currently beset by a pair of them) are of the pathologically needy variety. They make dozens of posts each day, and break nearly all of the guidelines posted above. Give them a kind word (out of pity) and they’ll attach themselves to you for life. Tell them to FOAD and they’ll nip at your heels for life. Ignore them and they just might do the same.

Michael Pendragon
"Zod has been arrested, as the stalker trolls like to brag about discovering, but I wouldn't consider him to be a /criminal/ since he doesn't rob banks or anything."
-- Will “Poppin’ Fresh” Dockery

NancyGene

Jan 20, 2021, 1:07:34 PM1/20/21
Thanks, that's helpful. We didn't literally mean one word responses, as "I agree" is two words, etc. We all know what gets said, including "good morning," etc.

Do you want to address someone posting a poem (perhaps by a famous poet) and not including any comments or criticism/analysis? That annoys us. We can all copy and paste.

Michael Pendragon

Jan 20, 2021, 1:33:12 PM1/20/21
Yes, that's one of my pet peeves as well.

Here's the latest draft:

[...]
8) Don’t post and run. If you post a famous poem, make an original comment on it. We all have, or are capable of subscribing to, Poem a Day. We don’t need to read (or reread) every single poem that you do. If you like a poem, but can’t think of anything to say about it, don’t post it.
9) Don’t feed the trolls. Our group’s trolls (we’re currently beset by a pair of them) are of the pathologically needy variety. They make dozens of posts each day, and break nearly all of the guidelines posted above. Give them a kind word (out of pity) and they’ll attach themselves to you for life. Tell them to FOAD and they’ll nip at your heels for life. Ignore them and they just might do the same.

NancyGene

Jan 20, 2021, 2:46:08 PM1/20/21
We think that those are solid gls. If someone could convince the two trolls to abide by the rules, we would have a much better AAPC, and one that people would actually want to join.

Hieronymous Corey

Jan 21, 2021, 5:19:29 AM1/21/21
Guidelines are guidelines. Rules are rules. Guidelines are not rules.
If someone could convince the others of the mutual advantage to
following guidelines, without having to abide the imposition of rules,
wouldn’t we have a much better AAPC? Wouldn’t you want to join a
writing group that focused on, and valued a person’s word choices?

Hieronymous Corey

Jan 21, 2021, 5:44:02 AM1/21/21
Okay, so here is my suggestion with respect to your guidelines.
You could be anywhere else doing anything other than this. You
are obviously here by choice. So, value your own time and effort,
and respect the time and effort those with whom you share space.

Hieronymous Corey

Jan 21, 2021, 5:59:36 AM1/21/21
While one must value their own time and effort,
and respect the time and effort of others here,
one does NOT have to value or respect the word
choices other people make, like fascist. I think
calling yourself a fascist is a terrible word choice.

ashwu...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2021, 8:31:39 AM1/21/21
> > 3) Don’t over post. Limiting one’s posts to 10 per day is greatly appreciated. Making 25 posts per day can be damned annoying; so unless you’re the most interesting and knowledgeable writer on the planet, STFU.

Good clarification on #3 but change STFU with something more professional (you're not a thug but an editor and publisher).

Nix #9, it makes you look like you're picking on people-- trust me, not a good look to new comers that will have no idea of what's going on. What you refer to will become apparent quick enough without you having to exert any effort.

Add Hieronymous Corey's commentary-- it will liven up the guidelines.

Hieronymous Corey

Jan 21, 2021, 8:38:45 AM1/21/21
Can he do that without my permission? Fuck.

ashwu...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2021, 8:49:41 AM1/21/21
On Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 8:38:45 AM UTC-5, Hieronymous Corey wrote:
> Can he do that without my permission? Fuck.

Your posts sure looked like guideline suggestions to me...

Hieronymous Corey

Jan 21, 2021, 8:57:02 AM1/21/21
Read between the guideline suggestions to find the subliminal suggestions.

Michael Pendragon

Jan 21, 2021, 9:07:25 PM1/21/21
On Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 8:31:39 AM UTC-5, ashwu...@gmail.com wrote:
Thanks, Ash.

Here's the emended version:

1) Treat other members with some semblance of civility. Like generates like. If you treat others with a little respect, they’ll probably return the favor.
2) Post On-Topic. The topic here is Poetry, so post an original poem or comment on someone else’s poetry. If you want to discuss folk music, “Star Trek,” comic books or post videos of the “talent” at your local karaoke bar, you’re in the wrong group.
3) Don’t over post. Limiting one’s posts to 10 per day is greatly appreciated. Making 25 posts per day can be damned annoying; so unless you’re the most interesting and knowledgeable writer on the planet, save it for your personal blog.
[...]

Hieronymous Corey

Jan 22, 2021, 5:04:48 AM1/22/21
The only advice/guideline I’d offer new readers of the group is to write, and
avoid reading or responding to posts by Dockery and Zod as a waste of time.

Michael Pendragon

Jan 22, 2021, 8:23:34 AM1/22/21
Thanks, Hieronymous.

Not responding to Will and Stink is covered in the "About AAPC" post.

As Ash noted, the guidelines shouldn't mention or allude to specific individuals.

Michael Pendragon
“I don't pop pills unless there's no other alternative... being drug free for a few years now, you know.”

Hieronymous Corey

Jan 22, 2021, 11:23:42 AM1/22/21
Your guidelines look suspiciously like rules. It’s an imposition just to read them.
My guideline is specifically and solely intended for the edification of the uninitiated.
They’ll either thank me, or they won’t. At least I’ve not wasted much of their time.

ashwu...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2021, 11:24:24 AM1/22/21
No problem, Pendragon. Glad to be of help.

@ Hieronyous Corey

I shall have to change my post's standard closing with constructive comments *(and subliminal sujestions) are welcomed.

(I had to drop one of conversations on someone else's post because I was starting to hijack it)

Hieronymous Corey

Jan 22, 2021, 11:35:43 AM1/22/21
Don’t change a hair for me,
not if you care for me.

Will Dockery

Jan 22, 2021, 1:16:36 PM1/22/21
New readers will soon become aware that many posts and poems by Hieronyous Corey are a waste of time, as well.

:)

Michael Pendragon

Jan 22, 2021, 1:26:16 PM1/22/21
I'm sorry that you're having so much difficulty with this, Hieronymous.

My guidelines are only guidelines.

I cannot force anyone to follow them.

They are simply suggestions for making AAPC a better, more poet-friendly place.

AAPC is an unmoderated Usenet group. AAPC will, to the best of my knowledge, remain an unmoderated Usenet group until the Usenet closes down.

And, FWIW, I wouldn't change a hair of you, either.

Michael Pendragon
“'Cujo' does not know Hebrew, but is a cyberstaslker.does not even know Hebrew.”
-- The late, unlamented Stephen “Pickles” Pickering

Hieronymous Corey

Jan 22, 2021, 1:36:34 PM1/22/21
And I’m sorry you think I’m having any difficulty at all with this,
so I suppose we’re even in the “sorry” department. You simply
cannot make AAPC a better, more poet-friendly place for me.
I’ve been here a lot longer than you have, and I’m happy as is.

Michael Pendragon

Jan 22, 2021, 1:52:13 PM1/22/21
You occasionally (briefly) hijack a thread and/or make an off-topic post, but for the most part, you already follow the guidelines. And, since they're only guidelines and not hard and fast rules, no one is suggesting that you change.

If, however, the guidelines keep any incoming members from turning into dockeries, I'm sure that you'll appreciate that as much as the rest of us.

Michael Pendragon
“Since Zod has no bills living in a teet, being able to afford it is irrelevant.”

Hieronymous Corey

Jan 22, 2021, 2:10:06 PM1/22/21
I appreciate your effort.

W.Dockery

Jan 22, 2021, 4:34:04 PM1/22/21
Michael Pendragon wrote:

>> > AAPC is an unmoderated Usenet group. AAPC will, to the best of my knowledge, remain an unmoderated Usenet group until the Usenet closes down.
>> >
>> > And, FWIW, I wouldn't change a hair of you, either.
>> >

>> > Michael Pendragon
>
>> And I’m sorry you think I’m having any difficulty at all with this,
>> so I suppose we’re even in the “sorry” department.. You simply
>> cannot make AAPC a better, more poet-friendly place for me.
>> I’ve been here a lot longer than you have, and I’m happy as is.

> You occasionally (briefly) hijack a thread and/or make an off-topic post, but for the most part, you already follow the guidelines. And, since they're only guidelines and not hard and fast rules, no one is suggesting that you change.

> If, however, the guidelines keep any incoming members from turning into dockeries

Or worse yet, the incoming members become another Pendragon, with your lies and misrepresentations, homophobic gay laming, misogynist slurs and personal attacks directed at friends and family members of your enemies.

:)

Michael Pendragon

Jan 22, 2021, 10:59:03 PM1/22/21
Need I point out the blatantly hypocritical nature of your accusations, Will?

Michael Pendragon
“I didn't remember all the details of what Dan Barfield told me about this, twenty years ago, but this Backström what he says up.”

W.Dockery

Jan 22, 2021, 11:12:04 PM1/22/21
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Friday, January 22, 2021 at 4:34:04 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Michael Pendragon wrote:

>> > You occasionally (briefly) hijack a thread and/or make an off-topic post, but for the most part, you already follow the guidelines. And, since they're only guidelines and not hard and fast rules, no one is suggesting that you change.
>>
>> > If, however, the guidelines keep any incoming members from turning into dockeries
>> Or worse yet, the incoming members become another Pendragon, with your lies and misrepresentations, homophobic gay laming, misogynist slurs and personal attacks directed at friends and family members of your enemies.
>>

> Need I point out the blatantly hypocritical nature of your accusations, Will?

Says Michael Pendragon, the most hypocritical liar on the newsgroup.

> Michael Pendragon
> “I didn't remember all the details of what Dan Barfield told me about this, twenty years ago, but this Backström what he says up.”

That was an autocorrect typo in the quote, Pendragon. It should read "backs what he said up".

:)

NancyGene

Jan 23, 2021, 6:55:38 AM1/23/21
Up what? Will Dockery, who never met an English class that he didn't fail.

Hieronymous Corey

Jan 23, 2021, 7:07:11 AM1/23/21
Up, up and away.
Hope this helps.
Have a nice day.

W.Dockery

Jan 23, 2021, 7:12:06 AM1/23/21
NancyGene wrote:
> On Saturday January 23, 2021 at 4:12:04 AM UTC, Will Dockery wrote:
>
>> > “I didn't remember all the details of what Dan Barfield told me about this, twenty years ago, but this backs what he says up.”
>
>> That was an autocorrect typo in the quote, Pendragon. It should read "backs what he said up".

> Up what?

What Barfield said.

Clay Dockery

Jan 23, 2021, 9:07:19 PM1/23/21
Why should anyone believe the words of a pedophile passed on by a known liar?

Will Dockery

Jan 23, 2021, 9:32:55 PM1/23/21
On Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 9:07:19 PM UTC-5, fake Clay forged:
The words of a forging identity thief like you?

:)

Zod

Jan 23, 2021, 10:18:38 PM1/23/21
On Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 8:59:56 PM UTC FAKE Clay spewed his lies...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Friday, January 22, 2021 at 2:22:07 PM UTC-5, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Friday, January 22, 2021 at 1:54:03 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > > Again, afterer a quick look at these guidelines I see all are acceptable, except for the posting limit of 25 posts per day, which is not acceptable.
> > > While I usually make far less than 25 posts per day, I reserve the right to make as many posts in a day that I might need to make.
> > >
> > > Delete that proposal, and we can move forward, and I'll talk with Zod about your offer, as well.
> > > At least we tried.
> > I'm sorry, Will.
> >
> > The biggest problem that AAPC currently has xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One of the biggest is right HERE, Pendragon, the impostor trolls, forging and commiting identity theft... yet to you that's okay, as you support and encourage such trolls...

Anything to win, right, hypocrite..???

> The best thing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are a criminal, fake Clay, a forging identity thief of someone you do not even know and who does not even post here... you are a fool, and a disgrace, hidden in your anonymous shelter...!!

George Dunce

Mar 23, 2023, 3:13:25 PM3/23/23
Do they have vagrancy laws in Columbus? It so, you would be a "criminal" as well. Then again, as someone who's been arrested several times that we know of, aren't you being a bit of a hypocrite?

NancyGene

Mar 23, 2023, 4:41:29 PM3/23/23
There are no laws in Columbus, that's why it is the murder and drug capital of the South. Take Joseph Stout (please!). He thought he could exploit at least two underage girls or boys for sexual purposes. He only got 5 years, so what does that tell you? He should have gotten 20. His father has done the same thing and worse (TSW).

Will Donkey

Mar 24, 2023, 3:46:35 PM3/24/23
Ah ain't done no such thang! It's a girl's /job/ to help support her man. What's wrong with turnin' a few tricks fer drugs an' tracos, anyways? Tain't like she didn't enjoy it. Anyhow's Ah's right there watchin' tuh make shore she didn't git hurt.

NancyGene

Mar 24, 2023, 6:08:10 PM3/24/23
Maybe she did and you didn't care as long as the money came in? Why else would she run from you, Will Pimpery?

George Dunce

Mar 30, 2023, 10:36:02 AM3/30/23
The Donkey's right. It's a woman's job to help support her man. And if my Mrs. was thin enough to squeeze through our front door, you can be damn sure she'd be working as well!

Harrumph!

Michael Pendragon

Jul 17, 2023, 1:34:38 PM7/17/23
THE OFFICIAL AAPC GUIDELINES

Michael Pendragon

Jul 17, 2023, 7:16:28 PM7/17/23

Michael Pendragon

Jul 17, 2023, 7:39:27 PM7/17/23

NancyGene

Jul 17, 2023, 8:32:53 PM7/17/23
We don't understand why Uncle Troll thinks that posting a url to a poem is sufficient.

Michael Pendragon

Jul 17, 2023, 9:54:24 PM7/17/23
He doesn't.

He's the biggest hypocrite in the bunch.

NancyGene

Jul 18, 2023, 6:51:22 AM7/18/23
We also cringe at his obvious flirting with the men on AAPC. He thinks that Ash will abuse him...and he likes that thought.
However (Ash meets Jordy's Uncle): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs

Michael Pendragon

Jul 18, 2023, 8:24:45 AM7/18/23

Michael Pendragon

Jul 18, 2023, 9:49:57 AM7/18/23

Michael Pendragon

Jul 18, 2023, 10:47:19 AM7/18/23

Michael Pendragon

Jul 18, 2023, 12:57:54 PM7/18/23

Michael Pendragon

Jul 18, 2023, 1:26:00 PM7/18/23

Michael Pendragon

Jul 18, 2023, 6:59:54 PM7/18/23

NancyGene

Jul 18, 2023, 7:59:40 PM7/18/23
Jordy's Uncle is deaf.

Michael Pendragon

Jul 19, 2023, 12:28:44 AM7/19/23
He has the emotional maturity (and, one suspects, the intellectual capacity) of a 10-year old.

NancyGene

Jul 19, 2023, 5:58:20 AM7/19/23
That's why he is being supported by his family at 49. He can't live in the real world. Maybe BarbieLand wants him?

NancyGene

Jul 19, 2023, 11:32:08 AM7/19/23
This should always be at the top of the messages..

George Dance

Jul 19, 2023, 9:24:17 PM7/19/23
On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 6:59:54 PM UTC-4, Michael Monkey aka "Michael Pendragon" wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 1:26:00 PM UTC-4, Michael Monkey aka "Michael Pendragon" wrote:
snip

Lying Michael Monkey's Guidelines Lie
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/JULBCDoohF0/m/Ryvj7abxAwAJ?hl=en

Michael Pendragon

Jul 20, 2023, 11:57:34 AM7/20/23
The Guidelines were discussed with, and accepted by, the majority of AAPC's members.

Those who disagreed with any portion of them were given ample opportunity to voice their concerns.

Unfortunately, (story of your life), you've been out-voted again.

NancyGene

Jul 20, 2023, 12:25:36 PM7/20/23
The Guidelines were written by a Divine Hand.

Michael Pendragon

Jul 20, 2023, 1:28:03 PM7/20/23

NancyGene

Jul 20, 2023, 2:51:22 PM7/20/23
They were touched by God.

Michael Pendragon

Jul 20, 2023, 3:40:50 PM7/20/23
They were adapted from the previous Guidelines, but modified to address our group's current concerns.

Michael Pendragon

Jul 20, 2023, 5:08:34 PM7/20/23

Michael Pendragon

Jul 20, 2023, 8:31:04 PM7/20/23

Michael Pendragon

Jul 20, 2023, 11:16:45 PM7/20/23

NancyGene

Jul 21, 2023, 6:39:26 AM7/21/23
They were a gift from on high.

Michael Pendragon

Jul 21, 2023, 11:06:56 AM7/21/23
Amen.

NancyGene

Jul 21, 2023, 12:23:19 PM7/21/23
Carved onto stone tablets.

Michael Pendragon

Jul 21, 2023, 6:54:36 PM7/21/23
Adamantine.

NancyGene

Jul 22, 2023, 9:42:34 AM7/22/23
The Greatest Guidelines Ever Written.

Michael Pendragon

Jul 22, 2023, 6:01:53 PM7/22/23

Michael Pendragon

Jul 22, 2023, 8:10:20 PM7/22/23

Michael Pendragon

Jul 23, 2023, 12:30:55 AM7/23/23

Michael Pendragon

Jul 23, 2023, 1:23:02 AM7/23/23

NancyGene

Jul 23, 2023, 6:18:13 AM7/23/23
One Set of Guidelines to Rule Them All.

Michael Pendragon

Jul 23, 2023, 3:08:40 PM7/23/23
And in poetry bind them.

NancyGene

Jul 23, 2023, 4:21:46 PM7/23/23
One set of rules to bring in new poets.

Michael Pendragon

Jul 24, 2023, 9:14:15 AM7/24/23
And to keep non-poets out!

NancyGene

Jul 24, 2023, 9:29:33 AM7/24/23
"I have found it is the small things, everyday deeds of ordinary folk, that keeps the darkness at bay."

Michael Pendragon

Jul 24, 2023, 10:09:02 AM7/24/23
This reminded me of Marlow focusing on repairing his boat as a means of holding onto his sanity during his journey in "Heart of Darkness." Pirsig's doing maintenance on his motorcycle served a similar purpose in "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance." So I looked it up, to see which one it was, and it turned out to be Gandalf.

It appears to be a common philosophical/literary sentiment. Candide's garden would also fall under this head.

Coco DeSockmonkey

Jul 24, 2023, 12:17:31 PM7/24/23

NancyGene

Jul 24, 2023, 1:42:58 PM7/24/23
We read about a Vietnam POW, Lee Ellis, who "farmed" in his head for the 5-1/2 years that he was held prisoner at the Hanoi Hilton:
https://www.ajc.com/news/former-vietnam-war-pow-enjoys-50-years-of-freedom/ACTMDULMBFDUZIRI2CS5COV244/

Michael Pendragon

Jul 24, 2023, 1:50:21 PM7/24/23
He seems to have recited poetry as well.

Michael Pendragon

Jul 24, 2023, 2:59:34 PM7/24/23

Ash Wurthing

Jul 24, 2023, 3:58:47 PM7/24/23
Good thing I restrained myself-- NG's response was much better than what I was goin' to say...

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

NancyGene

Jul 24, 2023, 4:15:58 PM7/24/23
Ash, we love it when you speak French!

Michael Pendragon

Jul 24, 2023, 7:08:37 PM7/24/23

NancyGene

Jul 25, 2023, 6:48:40 AM7/25/23
Sorry, we were corrected by George Dance that what we thought was Ash speaking French is actually Ash speaking Spanish. All apologies.

Michael Pendragon

Jul 25, 2023, 11:35:25 AM7/25/23
And here I thought it was Italian.

Michael Pendragon

Jul 25, 2023, 2:17:51 PM7/25/23

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jul 25, 2023, 4:38:22 PM7/25/23
Michael Pendragon <michaelmalef...@gmail.com> wrote in
>»k, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
>> > >
>> Sorry, we were corrected by George Dance that what we thought was Ash
>> spe
> aking French is actually Ash speaking Spanish. All apologies.
>>

> And here I thought it was Italian.

Read "Murders in the Rue Morgue" and imagine it's Mongolian.

--
"I've been writing poetry for nearly fifty years, rest assured it's a
poem, Pendragon." - Will Dockery demonstrating why he's a douchebag.

NancyGene

Jul 25, 2023, 5:52:14 PM7/25/23
So Ash, as Humphrey Bogart, says to Ingrid Bergman, "We will always have Mongolia?"

Michael Pendragon

Jul 25, 2023, 9:20:43 PM7/25/23

Michael Pendragon

Jul 26, 2023, 8:26:12 AM7/26/23

NancyGene

Jul 26, 2023, 8:38:45 AM7/26/23
Ash is a polyglot.

Michael Pendragon

Jul 26, 2023, 1:32:17 PM7/26/23

NancyGene

Jul 26, 2023, 2:10:14 PM7/26/23
The orangutan in "Murders in the Rue Morgue" loved watching "Every Which Way But Loose." As far as we know, he didn't speak Elvish.

Coco DeSockmonkey

Jul 26, 2023, 3:43:58 PM7/26/23

Michael Pendragon

Jul 26, 2023, 8:32:47 PM7/26/23

NancyGene

Jul 27, 2023, 6:48:12 AM7/27/23
"Principles are guidelines for human conduct that are proven to have enduring, permanent value."
It is loading more messages.