Ping Ash:

Edward Rochester Esq.

Jun 21, 2023, 4:58:07 PM6/21/23
Dance: I'm sorry you didn't like it, but I'm just telling it like it is: you mainly get a free pass because you claim to be disabled."

Ash, are you going to let this mother fucker get away with this?

Dance, you should get a bullet in the head for telling a Vet he is claiming to be disabled.

You're pure scum.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 21, 2023, 5:33:47 PM6/21/23
Eh? What did I miss? Just like with some that I have had to deal with on the street, I don't expect any decency from Dance. He's already putting a bullet to his good character's head-- PJR tried to warn him...
You'll have to forgive, I'm kinda outta things and catching up-- gave myself a good whack to the head (a hazard with my predicament) and taking it easy... I didn't make any arrangements for someone to make sure I woke up but unfortunately for you all, I didn't get my chance to escape into unending slumber...

"If the Sun shines down on my face in the morning and I don't open my eyes, write a letter home for me, tell my brothers I've died...
Tell them hold their heads. There ain't much to tell them, they knew every secret I kept, but tell them we're doomed and if they don't slow down, then I will be seeing them soon. Tell them they're soldiers, tell them my suffering is finally over. But don't tell them a lie, because no one cries when people like us die"
--'K.I.A.' ~~KING 810

Edward Rochester Esq.

Jun 21, 2023, 5:41:04 PM6/21/23
The useless mother fucker should no longer walk.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 21, 2023, 5:45:33 PM6/21/23
On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 4:58:07 PM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
I also have better things to do, Dance will get his deserved tats in due time...
My god, a black metal singer does pop o.0
--'Love is the Drug' (Roxy Music) ~~Aprilmen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn7C9XLvy8s

He also did U2's "New Years Day"

Oooh, I just found Grace Jones version of "Love is the Drug," damned good!

Edward Rochester Esq.

Jun 21, 2023, 5:55:50 PM6/21/23
Right now
at this very moment,
I'd pull the trigger
hoping good sense
would not prevail.

You're a better man than me, Ash.

W.Dockery

Jun 21, 2023, 8:35:15 PM6/21/23
Edward Rochester wrote:

> Right now
> at this very moment,
> I'd pull the trigger
> hoping good sense
> would not prevail.

> You're a better man than me, Ash.

You're a real nut job, Senetto.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 21, 2023, 8:39:45 PM6/21/23
Hey sWilly, does your ego feel it's ears burning? Better get back to grindstone for your master-- I'm gettin' the last word in on you!!

W.Dockery

Jun 21, 2023, 8:45:11 PM6/21/23
Ash Wurthing wrote:

> On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 8:35:15 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Edward Rochester wrote:
>> >
>> > Right now
>> > at this very moment,
>> > I'd pull the trigger
>> > hoping good sense
>> > would not prevail.
>>
>> > You're a better man than me, Ash.
>> You're a real nut job, Senetto.

> I'm gettin' the last word in on you!!

Not really.

🙂

Will Dockery

Jun 22, 2023, 9:39:43 AM6/22/23
You definitely seem to have Ash beat in the violent fantasy department, Senetto.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/8yKe9-5fMDk/m/aXbZ5lAVAAAJ

Message has been deleted

W-Dockery

Jun 22, 2023, 10:00:11 AM6/22/23
Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> "Let this be a sermon, I mean everything I said,
> baby I'm determined that I'd rather see you dead..."

> "Run for your Life" Beatles

Rubber Soul era Beatles, good stuff.

George Dance

Jun 22, 2023, 10:09:21 AM6/22/23
I'd say we let Google decide. I've reported his three posts for "Hateful or Violent Content". Let's see which, if any, pages they take down first.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Jun 22, 2023, 10:18:44 AM6/22/23
"Take down" is the whole point"

Apologize to Ash.

W-Dockery

Jun 22, 2023, 10:25:11 AM6/22/23
Either one could take a while, Google Removals isn't known for speedy action.

W.Dockery

Jun 22, 2023, 1:10:09 PM6/22/23
Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> Dance, you should get a bullet in the head

Do you have these violent fantasies often, Senetto?

Michael Pendragon

Jun 22, 2023, 2:40:08 PM6/22/23
That isn't a fantasy, Donkey. You really don't know what that word means.

Jim is making an observation.

And, yes, George "The Plagiarist" Dance really should get a bullet in his head.

You and Jordy are ignorant, stupid, immature to the point of being functionally retarded, and annoying as all get-out... but Plagiarist George is a truly vile human being.

Sure, I say that I'd like to see you both die of cancer or AIDS or in a fire... but that's just an exaggeration. It's really just a more descriptive variation of FOAD -- which is rarely intended to be taken literally.

Plagiarist George, otoh, really *deserves* to take a bullet in the head.

W.Dockery

Jun 22, 2023, 2:55:13 PM6/22/23
Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

>> Dance, you should get a bullet in the head

Okay I asked do you have these violent fantasies often, Senetto?

Pendragon says it isn't a fantasy.

If it isn't a fantasy then Senetto is an even creepier nutjob.

That's my observation.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Jun 22, 2023, 4:45:55 PM6/22/23
Hi Will...I believe that Dance deserves a bullet in the head for his post saying Ash just might be lying about his condition.

Ash is a Vet, and I will not go into what was told to me, privately.

Ash has served the country most of his adult life i more ways than just Military.

When I see a man such as Dance, doubt his story to gain favor, yes I could shoot him in the head for saying such a thing.

Dockery, you've done zero in contribution to this country, living your whole life looking for hand out.

You wouldn't get the bullet, however, I would chop those hands off with an axe, considering they've begged long enough.

So report me, men like Ash have given me the freedom of speech.

Men like you have made this country the dump it's becoming. Hopefully that will change.

W.Dockery

Jun 22, 2023, 5:00:11 PM6/22/23
So, you want to shoot Georgia Dance in the head and chop my hands off, Senetto?

You know you're looking a little bit crazy, right?

🙂

Edward Rochester Esq.

Jun 22, 2023, 5:09:02 PM6/22/23
On Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 5:00:11 PM UTC-4, W.Dockery wrote:
> So, you want to shoot Georgia Dance in the head and chop my hands off, Senetto?
>
> You know you're looking a little bit crazy, right?
>
> 🙂

You place your finger to hole of little girls.

Your son is in jail for doing the same thing, on film.

and I'M crazy?

Bullets and axe are fitting for the likes of you two morons. A simple 'don't act like that' doesn't work in this case.

I'm no Jordy.

Now I realize you keep baiting me so that the Google people banish my words.

You are compiling a list for your man Dance, who I will spend a great deal of time making his poetry hunt, unbearable.

You take care and remember, I'm senile.

George Dance

Jun 22, 2023, 5:11:03 PM6/22/23
On Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 4:45:55 PM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> > Okay I asked do you have these violent fantasies often, Senetto?
> >
> > Pendragon says it isn't a fantasy.
> >
> > If it isn't a fantasy then Senetto is an even creepier nutjob.
> >
> > That's my observation.
> Hi Will...I believe that Dance deserves a bullet in the head for his post saying Ash just might be lying about his condition.

An anonymous troll can be anything he wants to be. That of course includes your Asstroll.

> Ash is a Vet, and I will not go into what was told to me, privately.

See above.

> Ash has served the country most of his adult life i more ways than just Military.

So he claims. See above.

> When I see a man such as Dance, doubt his story to gain favor

"to gain favor" with whom, you crazy fool?

> , yes I could shoot him in the head for saying such a thing.

Great; another post to report.

> Dockery, you've done zero in contribution to this country, living your whole life looking for hand out.
>
> You wouldn't get the bullet, however, I would chop those hands off with an axe, considering they've begged long enough.

Even better

> So report me, men like Ash have given me the freedom of speech.

Will do.

George Dance

Jun 22, 2023, 5:13:40 PM6/22/23
When he proves he's blind and a veteran, I'll be happy to.

Michael Pendragon

Jun 22, 2023, 7:22:23 PM6/22/23
He doesn't owe you any proof, you smarmy p.o.s.

You, otoh, owe him your respect.

Now FOAD before someone finds a way of helping you to.

W-Dockery

Jun 22, 2023, 8:50:16 PM6/22/23
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 5:13:40 PM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:

>> > "Take down" is the whole point"
>> >
>> > Apologize to Ash.
>> When he proves he's blind and a veteran, I'll be happy to.

> He doesn't owe you any proof

Why not?

W-Dockery

Jun 22, 2023, 8:55:13 PM6/22/23
This is turning into Jim Senetto's biggest meltdown yet.

And so it goes.

ME

Jun 22, 2023, 9:06:31 PM6/22/23
Are you claiming victory, will?

Edward Rochester Esq.

Jun 22, 2023, 9:41:42 PM6/22/23
If you think standing up for a Vet who gave much more than you, is having a meltdown, you should be glad you're far away.

W.Dockery

Jun 22, 2023, 9:55:12 PM6/22/23
Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
You mean your fantasies of murder, Senetto?

Yes, you look like a crazy person.

HTH and HAND.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Jun 22, 2023, 9:57:08 PM6/22/23
Then I'd advise never to cross my path.

W.Dockery

Jun 22, 2023, 10:05:15 PM6/22/23
Edward Rochester wrote:

>> Right now
>> at this very moment,
>> I'd pull the trigger
>> hoping good sense
>> would not prevail.

> You're a better man than me, Ash.

Like I said, you're a real nut job, Senetto.

And so it goes.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 22, 2023, 10:22:31 PM6/22/23
And you keep having to say so it seems that you haven't convinced anyone yet!

So sWilly, where are all your fans of your "kick ass" work. I see no readers here or in RAP. And even in Georgia, probably even Columbus, you're not the talk of the town-- a mere "unknown" as you like to lame, such a shame it seems. Could it be that you wasted too much time on Usenet fighting for your ego's honor?

Ash Wurthing

Jun 22, 2023, 10:26:32 PM6/22/23
Don't worry about them, just like they refuse to believe anything about me (unless it's made up by their shameless trolling), I'll return the courtesy and not believe a word from them about their support of vets, or even their basic decency when it comes to anything other than them only serving their selfish desires.

Will Dockery

Jun 22, 2023, 10:30:24 PM6/22/23
Certainly when you're off your medication, Senetto, you feeble-minded nutjob.

🙂

Ash Wurthing

Jun 22, 2023, 10:34:20 PM6/22/23
On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 8:45:11 PM UTC-4, W.Dockery wrote:
> Ash Wurthing wrote:

> >> You're a real nut job, Senetto.
> > I'm gettin' the last word in on you!!
> Not really.

Yes, I know you always get in your word, no matter how stupid or shameful it is and that's perhaps the only thing I may like about you, you making an selfish ass of yourself.

You haven't notice that your ass opinion editor only ever brings up my so called blindness to mock it. But then you don't care about such things, unless it can be used for you and your trolling.

Will Dockery

Jun 22, 2023, 10:37:55 PM6/22/23
On Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 10:34:20 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 8:45:11 PM UTC-4, W.Dockery wrote:
> > Ash Wurthing wrote:

Here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > > I'm gettin' the last word in on you!!
> > Not really.
>
> Yes, I know you always get in your word

My word here is that your friend Jim Senetto is a bit of a nut job.

Or do you agree with his fantasy or shooting George Dance in the head?

Edward Rochester Esq.

Jun 22, 2023, 10:48:57 PM6/22/23
At this point I smiled at him
and put my finger to the hole in his head.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 22, 2023, 11:05:13 PM6/22/23
On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 5:45:33 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 4:58:07 PM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> > Dance: I'm sorry you didn't like it, but I'm just telling it like it is: you mainly get a free pass because you claim to be disabled."
> >

> > Ash, are you going to let this mother fucker get away with this?
> >

> > Dance, you should get a bullet in the head for telling a Vet he is claiming to be disabled.
> >
> > You're pure scum.
> I also have better things to do, Dance will get his deserved tats in due time...
> My god, a black metal singer does pop o.0
> --'Love is the Drug' (Roxy Music) ~~Aprilmen
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn7C9XLvy8s
>
> He also did U2's "New Years Day"
>
> Oooh, I just found Grace Jones version of "Love is the Drug," damned good!

Next selection: Ash mood music!!
no lyrics, just lose yourself to the sound
--'Wolftribes' ~~Sephiroth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjZUYACEmec

Edward Rochester Esq.

Jun 22, 2023, 11:25:10 PM6/22/23
Has a Hollow Point vibe to it....

W-Dockery

Jun 22, 2023, 11:25:10 PM6/22/23
Jim Senetto and his bizarre murder fantasy noted.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 22, 2023, 11:47:13 PM6/22/23
Chilling isn't it? My kinda of sound.
I see the donkey brayin' his ass off as always!
I love makin' a fool of him. And since you're the only one I have to prove myself to since we work together-- let me find the third party video evidence of my blindness-- me with a officially certified and recognized guide dog, shown to the whole nation.
And Georgie would dismiss it as being from that evil "fake news," and Donkey would call it made up by me, even thought I haven't been able to see it to know what it even contains, since it's video.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 22, 2023, 11:55:39 PM6/22/23
Then we can question Zod's so call being a Navy "hero"...

Only an egotistically no one like you and your crew would call their selves "heroes." That honor can only awarded by the people that the "hero" served, otherwise it's called bragging as sWilly always brays.

I'll provide proof when they take pics of my military burial with honors...

W-Dockery

Jun 23, 2023, 12:10:12 AM6/23/23
Ash Wurthing wrote:

> On Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 5:13:40 PM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:

>> > "Take down" is the whole point"
>> >
>> > Apologize to Ash.
>> When he proves he's blind and a veteran, I'll be happy to.

> Then we can question Zod's so call being a Navy "hero"...

Your wannabe cyberbully friends have already been doing that, so why should you get pass, Ash?

Ash Wurthing

Jun 23, 2023, 12:39:17 AM6/23/23
How 'bout your ass opinion editor?
"Second, it's not only transsexuals; it includes not just people like the Nashville shooter, but incels like [Will Dockery's "Usenet friend"*] and the pseudonymous "Ash Wurthing" who cheer them on. " ~~George J Dance
*"Not really personally, but Rob/Stephen and I can be considered 'Usenet friends.'" ~~Will Dockery Apr 4, 2023, 6:33:02 PM
"He [Ash] called me a "transphobe" because he thinks I should be on the "Must Die!" list. Since you're speaking for him, try to get it right." ~~George Dance https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/BIG7nL8ZUEQ/m/f4cfJYPEBAAJ
That sure fits, the donkey definition of Dance having death fantasies about me...

Ash Wurthing

Jun 23, 2023, 12:43:27 AM6/23/23
Because, unlike hypocrites like you and Dance, I accepted Zod saying he served in the Navy. Unlike you and Dance, I will not throw my principles away just for a troll victory. Remember what PJR said to Dance: "to be a better person."

W-Dockery

Jun 23, 2023, 12:45:10 AM6/23/23
Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> Dance, you should get a bullet in the head

So, Ash, do you encourage this type nutty behavior from Jim Senetto?

Ash Wurthing

Jun 23, 2023, 1:28:45 AM6/23/23
On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 12:10:12 AM UTC-4, W-Dockery wrote:
Did you say anything when Dance was making all kinds of unfounded, obviously false libelous accusations against RR and me-- inciting mass murder and celebrating it, having a list of people that must die? (Google has something about "conspiracy theories" as he will find out) No, you defended him. Jordy is the only one among you to get consideration from me 'cause he spoke out for me. Jordy is the only one among you with any principles 'cause even though he may be a pain in the ass with his spam, he isn't a hateful person like the rest of your crew. Yes Jordy, I'm repayin' my debt to you.

I told you idiot, you keep on insisting on me being with a side and taking away my individuality, 'cause only you are worthy of such consideration since you're so superior over me, so to just demonize me as a faceless enemy against the "victim" Dockery that does everything he says the other side does whike runnin' rough shod over everyone to hog up the spotlight; you will certainly force me to be against you.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 23, 2023, 1:36:18 AM6/23/23
On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 5:41:04 PM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 5:33:47 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> > On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 4:58:07 PM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> > > Dance: I'm sorry you didn't like it, but I'm just telling it like it is: you mainly get a free pass because you claim to be disabled."
> > >

> > > Ash, are you going to let this mother fucker get away with this?
> > >

> > > Dance, you should get a bullet in the head for telling a Vet he is claiming to be disabled.
> > >
> > > You're pure scum.
> > Eh? What did I miss? Just like with some that I have had to deal with on the street, I don't expect any decency from Dance. He's already putting a bullet to his good character's head-- PJR tried to warn him...
> > You'll have to forgive, I'm kinda outta things and catching up-- gave myself a good whack to the head (a hazard with my predicament) and taking it easy... I didn't make any arrangements for someone to make sure I woke up but unfortunately for you all, I didn't get my chance to escape into unending slumber...
> >
> > "If the Sun shines down on my face in the morning and I don't open my eyes, write a letter home for me, tell my brothers I've died...
> > Tell them hold their heads. There ain't much to tell them, they knew every secret I kept, but tell them we're doomed and if they don't slow down, then I will be seeing them soon. Tell them they're soldiers, tell them my suffering is finally over. But don't tell them a lie, because no one cries when people like us die"
> > --'K.I.A.' ~~KING 810
> The useless mother fucker should no longer walk.

I wear their aspersions along with all the scars I bear for my fellow human-- badges of enduring dedication. All the lames from sWill and crew serve me well as you see with my responses to them...
You noticed that he totally ignores the fact that I accept what his crew tells me about their selves? But he cannot, even thoufh he claims that I'm the inferior one-- merely a troll. He can't have me doing anything that he can't lame because he knows it makes him look like the villain when he does exactly what he says is wrong.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 23, 2023, 1:39:46 AM6/23/23
On Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 11:25:10 PM UTC-4, W-Dockery wrote:
"I am haunted by dreams of blood
Visions of death and gore
It is the future that I see
And if this is truly my fate
Then so be it"
--'Wanderer' ~~Amon Amarth

W.Dockery

Jun 23, 2023, 2:35:17 AM6/23/23
Ash Wurthing wrote:

> On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 12:10:12 AM UTC-4, W-Dockery wrote:
>> Ash Wurthing wrote:

>> > Then we can question Zod's so call being a Navy "hero"...
>
>> Your wannabe cyberbully friends have already been doing that, so why should you get a pass, Ash?

> you keep on insisting on me being with a side

Why deny it, Ash?

Will Dockery

Jun 23, 2023, 5:19:07 AM6/23/23
On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 1:28:45 AM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 12:10:12 AM UTC-4, W-Dockery wrote:
> > Ash Wurthing wrote:

> > > Then we can question Zod's so call being a Navy "hero"...
> > Your wannabe cyberbully friends have already been doing that, so why should you get pass, Ash?
> Did you say anything when Dance was making all kinds of unfounded, obviously false libelous accusations against RR and me

Jim Senetto is posting here about wanting to kill a man, going into detail in several posts about shooting George Dance in the head. Whether just a fantasy or a serious threat it reveals Jim Senetto to be a little bit unhinged.

In my opinion.

Michael Pendragon

Jun 23, 2023, 8:53:03 AM6/23/23
Your opinion isn't worth the time and effort it takes for you to dig a hole, squat over it and squeeze. Just cover the damn thing up and be done with it.

W.Dockery

Jun 23, 2023, 9:20:16 AM6/23/23
That's correct.

Senetto is obviously a nutjob with violent fantasies of murder.

HTH and HAND.

Jordy C

Jun 23, 2023, 9:21:52 AM6/23/23
On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 1:28:45 AM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
Thank you, appreciate that! Even though we obviously disagree about various issues, I respect and admire and appreciate your posts… you’re the only poster on your “side”, Imo, that’s demonstrated any sense of decency and integrity, and as I’ve said many times, your posts are interesting, stimulating, intelligent, thought provoking, passionate etc… appreciate that always…

W-Dockery

Jun 23, 2023, 9:40:12 AM6/23/23
Ash Wurthing wrote:

> On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 8:35:15 PM UTC-4, W.Dockery wrote:
>> Edward Rochester wrote:
>> >
>> > Right now
>> > at this very moment,
>> > I'd pull the trigger
>> > hoping good sense
>> > would not prevail.
>>
>> > You're a better man than me, Ash.
>> You're a real nut job, Senetto.

> Hey sWilly

Indulge in childish name calling much, Ash?

🙂

George Dance

Jun 23, 2023, 10:31:58 AM6/23/23
On Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 10:25:11 AM UTC-4, W-Dockery wrote:
> George Dance wrote:

> >> You're a real nut job, Senetto.
>
> > I'd say we let Google decide. I've reported his three posts for "Hateful or Violent Content". Let's see which, if any, pages they take down first.
> Either one could take a while, Google Removals isn't known for speedy action.

No concern. I don't report posts to get them removed. I'd like posts like his to stay up, as a reflection of the author. OTOH, since he can remove it himself at any time, anyway, why not?

George Dance

Jun 23, 2023, 10:44:52 AM6/23/23
On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 1:28:45 AM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 12:10:12 AM UTC-4, W-Dockery wrote:
> > Ash Wurthing wrote:

> > > Then we can question Zod's so call being a Navy "hero"...
> > Your wannabe cyberbully friends have already been doing that, so why should you get pass, Ash?
> Did you say anything when Dance was making all kinds of unfounded, obviously false libelous accusations against RR and me-- inciting mass murder and celebrating it, having a list of people that must die?

If it's an "unfounded, obviously false libelous accusation", Asstroll, then why did your chimp colleague just ask you to add me to the list?

"Ash, are you going to let this mother fucker get away with this?
"Dance, you should get a bullet in the head"
- Jim Senetto aka "Edward Rochester"

Will Dockery

Jun 23, 2023, 11:21:39 AM6/23/23
I'd expect Senetto to delete the posts once he gets over the meltdown, even he must see how foolish he looks.

And so it goes.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Jun 23, 2023, 12:52:42 PM6/23/23
You would be wrong, asshole. Go clean your brother's filthy room.

Family Guy

Jun 23, 2023, 2:35:44 PM6/23/23
....writes the hypocrite who indulges in childish name calling.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 23, 2023, 2:39:16 PM6/23/23
Next, some inspiring music for this fray:
"Raise your horns raise them up to the sky
We will drink to glory tonight
Raise your horns for brave fallen friends
We will drink tonight"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndu33Uv7Aco
--'Raise Your Horns' ~~Amon Amarth

Michael Pendragon

Jun 23, 2023, 2:42:57 PM6/23/23
Ed Rochester had often said
He'd put a bullet in Dance's head.
When Edward called on Mr. Dance
The latter screamed and shit his pants.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 23, 2023, 3:01:03 PM6/23/23
On Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 10:37:55 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 10:34:20 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:

> Here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > > Not really.
> >
> > Yes, I know you always get in your word
> My word here is that your friend Jim Senetto is a bit of a nut job.
>
> Or do you agree with his fantasy or shooting George Dance in the head?

I can't honestly answer a question that is patently false-- 'cause there's no use in validating falsehoods like it was a question worthy of an answer. As common Internet wisdom dictates-- don't feed the trolls. As you say "don't repeat the lies and misrepresentations"-- of yours!
There's no fantasy for it was merely an insult in an online dispute.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 23, 2023, 3:02:08 PM6/23/23
On Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 10:30:24 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 9:57:08 PM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> > > You mean your fantasies of murder, Senetto?
> > >
> > > Yes, you look like a crazy person.
> > >

> > > HTH and HAND.
> > Then I'd advise never to cross my path.
> Certainly when you're off your medication, Senetto, you feeble-minded nutjob.

Can you prove that he's on meds, liar and misrepresentor?

W-Dockery

Jun 23, 2023, 4:10:14 PM6/23/23
Jim Senetto and his bizarre fantasies of murder, what a creepy little nutjob.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 23, 2023, 4:15:11 PM6/23/23
Keep it coming sWilly, you give me so much to write on-- your fav subject-- your ego.
Hell, I have posts that have been sitting overnight in extra browser windows just waiting to be fired off...

Just like another response to whether I approve

W-Dockery

Jun 23, 2023, 4:25:14 PM6/23/23
Looks like Senetto may opt for the "just kidding" gambit.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 23, 2023, 4:58:24 PM6/23/23
Looks like it's the usual run the donkey in circles game to me.

W.Dockery

Jun 23, 2023, 5:10:16 PM6/23/23
Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> Dance, you should get a bullet in the head for telling a Vet he is claiming to be disabled.

Deflect away, Ash.

🙂

W.Dockery

Jun 23, 2023, 5:10:16 PM6/23/23
Looks like you're going to try to deflect again, Ash.

🙂

Ash Wurthing

Jun 23, 2023, 5:15:03 PM6/23/23
If that's your meager understanding of the reality of the situation, then it will make it so much funnier watching you run yourself ragged!

W-Dockery

Jun 23, 2023, 5:25:14 PM6/23/23
As you do your best to deflect from Jim Senetto's biggest meltdown yet.

HTH and HAND.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 23, 2023, 6:24:39 PM6/23/23
Your inane words and self absorbed "fantasy" narrative have no power over the reality here, let alone me or anyone with half a brain. I'm not deflecting for anyone-- you have also told him to die in a previous thread so there's no innocent parties here. Despite as much as you hate other people having the dignity of individuality, I am here doing my own thing, just like he and you are. What's goin' on between you and him is your can of worms. You will find me in any fight thread, not to support anyone 'cause when it comes to you none is needed-- you're easily defeated; but because l seek your cowardly ass out since you ran from me in the troll threads that your buddies created for you to troll me with. And I will continue to do so, to take every opportunity to shoot down your lame trolls by pointing out the hypocrisies of yours, until either we settle our differences or die-- then we'll have to wait until we can settle them in Hel.

Will Dockery

Jun 23, 2023, 6:57:35 PM6/23/23
On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 4:58:07 PM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> Dance, you should get a bullet in the head for telling a Vet he is claiming to be disabled.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you approve of this, Ash? ^^^^^^^^^^

Will Dockery

Jun 23, 2023, 11:14:01 PM6/23/23
*Crickets*

Ash Wurthing

Jun 24, 2023, 5:20:00 AM6/24/23
On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 5:55:50 PM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 5:45:33 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> > On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 4:58:07 PM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> > > Dance: I'm sorry you didn't like it, but I'm just telling it like it is: you mainly get a free pass because you claim to be disabled."
> > >

> > > Ash, are you going to let this mother fucker get away with this?
> > >

> > > Dance, you should get a bullet in the head for telling a Vet he is claiming to be disabled.
> > >
> > > You're pure scum.
> > I also have better things to do, Dance will get his deserved tats in due time...
> > My god, a black metal singer does pop o.0
> > --'Love is the Drug' (Roxy Music) ~~Aprilmen
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn7C9XLvy8s
> >
> > He also did U2's "New Years Day"
> >
> > Oooh, I just found Grace Jones version of "Love is the Drug," damned good!
> Right now
> at this very moment,
> I'd pull the trigger
> hoping good sense
> would not prevail.
>
> You're a better man than me, Ash.

Remember that cryptic message in some foreign tongue left for the whippin' fools? (it was actually Finnish) This was the message for them:
A circle was drawn here by the first of the gods
Who left those bemused wretches to circle it
--'Jumalten Aika' ~~Moonsorrow

Will Dockery

Jun 24, 2023, 6:08:10 AM6/24/23
On Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 5:20:00 AM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 5:55:50 PM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^°°^^^^°^^^^^

Senetto death fantasy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > > I also have better things to do, Dance will get his deserved tats in due time...
> > > My god, a black metal singer does pop o.0
> > > --'Love is the Drug' (Roxy Music) ~~Aprilmen
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn7C9XLvy8s
> > >
> > > He also did U2's "New Years Day"
> > >
> > > Oooh, I just found Grace Jones version of "Love is the Drug," damned good!
> > Right now
> > at this very moment,
> > I'd pull the trigger
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Senetto death fantasy ^^^^^^^^

Will Dockery

Jun 24, 2023, 6:16:47 AM6/24/23
On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 4:58:07 PM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> Dance: I'm sorry you didn't like it, but I'm just telling it like it is: you mainly get a free pass because you claim to be disabled."
>

> Ash, are you going to let this mother fucker get away with this?
>

> Dance, you should get a bullet in the head for telling a Vet he is claiming to be disabled.

Reported as abuse--"Hateful or violent content. For example, Anti-Semitic content, racist content, or material that could result in a violent physical act."

> You're pure scum.

George Dance

Jun 24, 2023, 11:43:36 PM6/24/23
On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 11:21:39 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
Notice the logic here.

"The Asstroll is blind."
"How do you know he's blind? You've never met him."
"Because he said so."
"How do you know he's telling the truth?"
"Because he's a Vet."
"How do you know he's a Vet?"
"Because he said so."
"How do you know he's telling the truth about that?"
"Because he's a Vet!"

That's called 'Circular Logic.'

No wonder the Chimp would rather shoot people than argue with them.

Will Dockery

Jun 24, 2023, 11:57:07 PM6/24/23
The good news is that Senetto is backing down from his death fantasy and is scaling it back to the more reasonable beating people up fantasy.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Jun 25, 2023, 12:51:34 AM6/25/23
We believe that he's telling the truth because his posts here have never given us any reason to suspect, much less doubt, his veracity.

Whereas your posts... well, let's just say that they give us no reason to suspect that you're telling the truth.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 25, 2023, 12:57:19 AM6/25/23
And how do we know that Dance and Will are decent people? 'Cause they say they are?
But the evidence here proves otherwise -- Dance says this about people speaking out against transphobia and wanting to protect, and Will looked the other way, deflected and defended Dance and now expects the victim to answer Dance's troll demands:

(no one has seen Dance's twisted logic and agreed with him, even Jordy, who's wise words that Will appropriates, distanced himself from this when Dance start spewing his conspiracy theory concerning this-- that some trans people want to kill "transphobes" like the Nashville shooter, Dance actually called the school "transphobic" before any details of the shooters motive was released" so no one can say for certain why the shooter targeted that school yet but George automically assume it was just like he assumed, like Marjorie Taylor Greene, that a demonstration at the Supreme Court by trans people was part of "the war against transphobe targets" *(paraphrased) because they called it Trans Day of Vengeance before and without prior knowledge of the later shooting)

"The problem here is not an identity group, transsexuals; it's an ideological group, those who want "transphobia" and "transphobes" to die. That's a different group. First, it's not not all transsexuals. Second, it's not only transsexuals; it includes not just people like the Nashville shooter, but incels like [RR] and the pseudonymous "Ash Wurthing" who cheer them on.
~~George J Dance Mar 30, 2023, 12:01:59 AM

Too much': Parents ask court not to release writings of Nashville school shooter
"Arguing no one has suffered more than them, the parents of three children killed and those traumatized by a mass shooting in March at Covenant School in Nashville are asking a court to prevent the killer's writings from being released"
https://abcnews.go.com/US/parents-court-release-writings-nashville-school-shooter/story?id=99423019
But someone here obviously don't care about victims suffering

> > No wonder the Chimp would rather shoot people than argue with them.
> The good news is that Senetto is backing down from his death fantasy and is scaling it back to the more reasonable beating people up fantasy.

Also the obsessed over manifesto is actually the shooters personal journals. Goddamned sloppy news sensationalism.

The peanut gallery wants you to substantiate exactly what a death fantasy is and how such a fantasy is so bad.

Let me pull up Dockery telling Senetto to die first...

Will Dockery

Jun 25, 2023, 1:12:18 AM6/25/23
Jim Senetto had a fantasy about murdering George Dance

It's amusing how you want to deflect from that, Ash.

HTH and HAND..

Will Dockery

Jun 25, 2023, 1:15:04 AM6/25/23
That's your choice, but that doesn't automatically make it the truth.

HTH and HAND.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 25, 2023, 1:19:43 AM6/25/23
On Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 12:51:34 AM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
I told Jim of actual video evidence, but he won't reveal it to preserve my

Funny how Dance, Will, Zod and Jordy can say anything they want and no one is allowed to doubt them.

If I really want, the VA wants me go to go to their in patient program up at West Haven ( https://www.newengland.va.gov/servicelines/blindrehab.asp ) and Jordy could visit to confirm-- the personnel wouldn't be allowed to give him details but they could tell him that the program is for teaching vet life skills specifically tailored for blindness.

The whippin fools think I said something about it just to garner sympathy-- has anyone seen me asking for free passes? I gladly admit to my errors, even make fun of them myself. Why would I let my enemies and every Usenet troll know that I'm easy pickings? A risk I took because that doesn't matter-- I can easily leave Usenet, go back to constructive things on the general Internet where there's an actual audience and be more successful for it-- no, I need to let those that I will interact with that there will be screw ups and that if they want me to look at an image or video there will be issues. I could just shine them on about what they show me, but be sure, it will eventually come out that I'm lying and that cause me all sort of problems.
And sometimes it can be a bitch, I made Karen feel guilty because she sent me images of her work and I had to have ANon describe them to me. It can get isolating, having to keep mum cause it makes people uncomfortable.

Will Dockery

Jun 25, 2023, 1:24:25 AM6/25/23
Not only are you "allowed" you and your ilk constantly dispute what we write.

> If I really want, the VA wants me go to go to their in patient program up at West Haven ( https://www.newengland.va.gov/servicelines/blindrehab.asp ) and Jordy could visit to confirm-- the personnel wouldn't be allowed to give him details but they could tell him that the program is for teaching vet life skills specifically tailored for blindness.
>
> The whippin fools think I said something about it just to garner sympathy-- has anyone seen me asking for free passes? I gladly admit to my errors, even make fun of them myself. Why would I let my enemies and every Usenet troll know that I'm easy pickings? A risk I took because that doesn't matter-- I can easily leave Usenet, go back to constrictive things on the general Internet where there's an actual audience and be more successful for it-- no, I need to let those that I will interact with that there will be screw ups and that if they want me to look at an image or video there will be issues. I could just shine them on about what they show me, but be sure, it will eventually come out that I'm lying and that cause me all sort of problems.
> And sometimes it can be a bitch, I made Karen feel guilty because she sent me images of her work and I had to have ANon describe them to me. It can get isolating, having to keep mum cause it makes people uncomfortable.

Okay, that does sound sincere.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 25, 2023, 1:24:50 AM6/25/23
But your idiocy and misrepresentations are not amusing, just sad.
"Fantasies," death or any other, are not illegal or against Google ToS- you won't find it in any penal code or posting rules, so what's the problem if it's a "fantasy"? Why should I judge someone's fantasy if it isn't wrong?

Jordy C

Jun 25, 2023, 1:25:09 AM6/25/23
I’ve never doubted what you have said, Ash… There’s no reason to doubt anything you have told us about yourself…you seem quite honest and straightforward, Imo…

Ash Wurthing

Jun 25, 2023, 1:26:40 AM6/25/23
Too late...

Will Dockery

Jun 25, 2023, 1:27:45 AM6/25/23
On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 4:58:07 PM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> Dance: I'm sorry you didn't like it, but I'm just telling it like it is: you mainly get a free pass because you claim to be disabled."
>

> Ash, are you going to let this mother fucker get away with this?
>

> Dance, you should get a bullet in the head for telling a Vet he is claiming to be disabled.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Senetto's death fantasy lest we forget. ^^^^^^^

Ash Wurthing

Jun 25, 2023, 2:29:10 AM6/25/23
My thanks, I shall have to tell you of my latest adventure of being stuck on an elevator, that started goin' to other floors before I press a button. Sounds like no big deal, but the voice that announces the floor being stopped on wasn't working and I couldn't find the digital display, so I had to wing it 'n guess when it was stopping at the floor I needed, had to wait till I was sure it wasn't respondin' to button presses on other floors. People gettin' in weren't goin' to the floor I was so they were no help.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 25, 2023, 2:40:43 AM6/25/23
You didn't answer my questions:
But your idiocy and misrepresentations are not amusing, just sad.
"Fantasies," death or any other, are not illegal or against Google ToS- you won't find it in any penal code or posting rules, so what's the problem if it's a "fantasy"? Why should I judge someone's fantasy if it isn't wrong?

And what about Dance's conspiracy "fantasy"?
"The problem here is not an identity group, transsexuals; it's an ideological group, those who want "transphobia" and "transphobes" to die. That's a different group. First, it's not not all transsexuals. Second, it's not only transsexuals; it includes not just people like the Nashville shooter, but incels like [RR] and the pseudonymous "Ash Wurthing" who cheer them on.
~~George J Dance Mar 30, 2023, 12:01:59 AM

"'Mr. Roach' was "attacked" for titling his post "Transphobia must die!" to celebrate the Nashvlle shooting at a "transphobic" Christian school."

"Fair enough. He was just pushing the idea of killing off "transphobia." The same idea you were cheering, and the Nashville shooter was working toward. I hope you find that phrasing more acceptable."
George Dance May 5, 2023, 2:32:32 AM

**All these statements of Dance's fail because he says that the posts were made after the shooting, they were not mistakes as he says because the posts were dated for him to see that-- he inserted his so called innocent story in a quote section of my post that already existed and dated before the news story's and his posting date**

"Misleading content related to harmful conspiracy theories: content that promotes or lends credibility to beliefs that individuals or groups are systematically committing acts that cause widespread harm. This content is contradicted by substantial evidence and has resulted in or incites violence."

W.Dockery

Jun 25, 2023, 2:50:10 AM6/25/23
On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 4:58:07 PM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> Dance: I'm sorry you didn't like it, but I'm just telling it like it is: you mainly get a free pass because you claim to be disabled."
>

> Ash, are you going to let this mother fucker get away with this?
>

> Dance, you should get a bullet in the head for telling a Vet he is claiming to be disabled.

There's Senetto's fantasy, no questions required, Ash.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 25, 2023, 2:51:58 AM6/25/23
Nor does your decrees of "lies and misrepresentations," "fantasies," "troll," "making it up as you go" make anything truthful, not when you delete from the "corrected record" of your quote sections of what people write, not when I disprove you with your very own words.

After I finish firing up this thread, I'll probably give you a break about the whole blind/disabled thing even though you'll never apologize can I call how, when and where I'll fight. And with leaving your poetry blog link posts alone, I don't need to go after everything of yours. Also, I know in your desperation to troll me, you'll probably bring it up again to provoke Rochester again. Oh, yeah, in case you think you're upsetting me about it: "No. Don't. Stop..." :>

Ash Wurthing

Jun 25, 2023, 3:01:20 AM6/25/23
I'm glad I didn't hold my breath waiting for you to answer simple questions about why a fantasy is wrong.
"...they who are least acquainted with the game are aptest to bark at everything that comes in their way." Thomas Rymer
And you avoiding answering about Dance's statements, speaks volumes...
You didn't tell us why a fantasy is so wrong for me to judge it...
I told you what I thought about-- you probably should had thought twice about being so childish to keep bumping a thread titled "Senetto and Senility" that Dance created for you-- for how many months, how many hundreds was it? of posts?
What about you telling Senetto to die first?
What about Dance's "death conspiracy fantasy" where he accused me of wanting him dead?

W.Dockery

Jun 25, 2023, 5:50:10 AM6/25/23
Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> Dance, you should get a bullet in the head

Again, Jim Senetto's violent fantasy about shooting George Dance in the head, noted.

And so it goes.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 25, 2023, 9:57:47 PM6/25/23
Violent fantasy? No hope for jack ass mules is noted.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 25, 2023, 10:00:05 PM6/25/23
I've been noticing lately, when everyone leaves sWilly all alone here, that any group activity literally dies...
Just like RAP, just desperate LoseNet leftovers posting to no one, getting no responses, no views :(

"Sometimes the ones you love betray you
Sometimes you find yourself all alone
My life has fallen apart so many times I lost count
So many people now they are all lost
One thing is guaranteed you always die alone"
--'Die Alone' ~~A Pale Horse Named Death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR-sMAI740E

Ash Wurthing

Jun 25, 2023, 10:32:57 PM6/25/23
"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way
I was a young man full of hopes and dreams
But now it seems to me that all is lost and nothing gained
Night and day I scan horizon, sea and sky
My spirit wanders endlessly
Until the day will dawn and friends from home discover why
Hear me calling, rescue me"
--'Stranger in a Strange Land'~~Iron Maiden

Ash Wurthing

Jun 25, 2023, 10:54:59 PM6/25/23
"There's a time to live and a time to die
When it's time to meet the maker
There's a time to live but isn't it strange
That as soon as you're born you're dying"
--'The Clairvoyant'~~Iron Maiden

Will Dockery

Jun 25, 2023, 11:15:49 PM6/25/23
Jim Senetto is talking about shooting George Dance in the head.

What would you call that, Ash?
It is loading more messages.