Michael Monkey's latest meltdown

George Dance

Jun 19, 2023, 11:11:13 AM6/19/23
On Saturday, June 17, 2023 at 11:33:40 PM UTC-4, Michael Monkey aka "Michael Pendragon" wrote:

Michael Monkey is now upset about his (sock) name being used without his "permission." I may write a reply, but in the interim here is his entire tantrum presented for your amusement:

> Whatever you want to call it by George, you are using *MY NAME* to lend validity to your blog page.
> http://pennyspoetry.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_Pendragon

> The wiki does not have permission to use Jim's, Corey's, of my name.
>
> Get off our coattails!

> Regardless of whether it's been altered, Jim's photo is his intellectual property and you have no right to use it.
>
> You stink of plagiarism six ways to Sunday.

> Really? Then why did you make sure that our "bios" had been picked up by the Wayback Machine prior to "deleting" them?
>
> You not only stink of plagiarism, but of duplicity as well.

> You have no right to publish any photograph of Jim, Corey, or myself.
>
> Nor do you have any right to publish our bios, or even our names, on your blog, your wiki, or anywhere else.

> Jim had every right to do so, since you'd used his photo and his bio without his permission.

> There should not have been *any* bio of him on your website.
>
> We do not wish to be associated with your blog, your wiki, or anything even remotely related to you.
>
> Your open support of NAMBLA has made you someone that it detrimental to one's career to be associated with.

> Yadda-yadda-yadda.
>
> No one cares whether you call it a wiki, a blog, or a thread.
>
> You have no right to our names, our poetry, our bios, or our images.

> Jim and I have registered complaints against your Penny's Pages blog and wiki in the past, and again in the present.
>
> Of course it's difficult to stop a *plagiarist* on the internet, but we're certainly giving it our best effort.

> WTF are you having a hissyfit about, George Dance?
>
> Does anyone care whether it was in April of 2018 or December of 2017?
>
> You don't have permission to use Jim's name, bio, poetry, or photo.
>
> You didn't have permission in 2017. You didn't have permission in 2018. And you don't have permission now.

> Well Boo-Hoo, Princess!
>
> You had no right to use Jim's name, poetry, bio, or image, so Jim had the right to do whatever the f**k he wanted to your page.

> Face it, Dance -- you're a p.o.s.
>
> There's no nicer way to put it.
>
> You're a petty, vindictive, plagiarizing, paranoid little cunt.

> Well Boo-Hoo Princess!
>
> Jim kick your butt just like your old man.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 19, 2023, 12:02:15 PM6/19/23
Hey, does this sound awfully a lot like the conspiracy theory stupidity of a certain Libertarian idiot?
(ie: a transphobe killing ideological group on the loose)

Arizona Mirror May 16, 2022
"Wendy Rogers will face an investigation after claiming the Buffalo mass shooting was done by the 'feds,' not a heavily armed racist"
The Arizona Senate is launching an ethics investigation into Republican Sen. Wendy Rogers for her comments on social media blaming the mass in Buffalo on Saturday on federal law enforcement instead of the white supremacist accused of carrying out the attack.
https://www.azmirror.com/2022/05/16/wendy-rogers-will-face-an-investigation-after-claiming-the-buffalo-mass-shooting-was-done-by-the-feds-not-a-heavily-armed-racist/

W-Dockery

Jun 19, 2023, 12:15:13 PM6/19/23
It sounds a lot like Michael Pendragon's hypothetical whining.

🙂

Ash Wurthing

Jun 19, 2023, 12:53:59 PM6/19/23
And it looks like, in your own words, that you're sniffing behind my posts!
If anyone is whinin' (as you always like to say like a bully), it would be Georgie and his Columbus white twit knight!
It looks like he got his butt whupped, ran away and now shit slingin' from the imagined safety of a troll thread for you to incessantly troll bump for him. Obviously it looks like he still wants to fight, so he needs to grow a pair and go back to the original fight and quit bein' a cowardly snivelin' Losenet troll...

W-Dockery

Jun 19, 2023, 1:10:12 PM6/19/23
Ash Wurthing wrote:

> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 12:15:13 PM UTC-4, W-Dockery wrote:
>> Ash Wurthing wrote:

>> > Hey, does this sound awfully a lot like
>> It sounds a lot like Michael Pendragon's hypothetical whining.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> And it looks like

Looks like it sounds, see above. ^^^^

George Dance

Jun 19, 2023, 1:14:54 PM6/19/23
On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 12:02:15 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:

> Hey, does this sound awfully a lot like the conspiracy theory stupidity of a certain Libertarian idiot?
> (ie: a transphobe killing ideological group on the loose)

Well, admittedly, most of you just make death threats:

J.K. Rowling reveals death threats over transgender row
London (AFP) – "Harry Potter" author J.K. Rowling said Monday she had received a flood of death threats, as she slammed three transgender rights activists who posted her home address on Twitter....
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20211122-j-k-rowling-reveals-death-threats-over-transgender-row

snip

W-Dockery

Jun 19, 2023, 2:10:13 PM6/19/23
George Dance wrote:

> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 12:02:15 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
>
>> Hey, does this sound awfully a lot like the conspiracy theory stupidity of a certain Libertarian idiot?
>> (ie: a transphobe killing ideological group on the loose)

> Well, admittedly, most of you just make death threats:

Or, here on the newsgroup, death fantasies.

> J.K. Rowling reveals death threats over transgender row
> London (AFP) – "Harry Potter" author J.K. Rowling said Monday she had received a flood of death threats, as she slammed three transgender rights activists who posted her home address on Twitter....
> https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20211122-j-k-rowling-reveals-death-threats-over-transgender-row

> snip

..

Ash Wurthing

Jun 19, 2023, 2:14:38 PM6/19/23
On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 1:14:54 PM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 12:02:15 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
>
> > Hey, does this sound awfully a lot like the conspiracy theory stupidity of a certain Libertarian idiot?
> > (ie: a transphobe killing ideological group on the loose)
> Well, admittedly, most of you just make death threats:

=weak deflection swept away=

I confronted you and you, as usual for your cowardly crew, could answer...

Since you're speaking to me, let me tell you of my curse of the grandest kind -- it isn't a death threat but much worst...

(by popular troll demand-- hey, what can I say, that may be the only audience here on the Losenet)
I don't believe I ever said I wanted anyone to die-- in fact, I told you fools that I want to continue to live, to suffer your pathetic existence as long as possible...
Somethings should be blessed to die. Merely existing without purpose or a future is just a death in disguise.
Living is hard, dying may be an excruciating ordeal but still much easier with its inevitability.
One can exist without Living but not so with Death. Whether by accident or intention,
one will perish once that dreaded Fate is set into motion.

W-Dockery

Jun 19, 2023, 2:20:14 PM6/19/23
Typical Pendragon, whining delusional hypocrisy.

And so it goes.

George Dance

Jun 19, 2023, 2:52:06 PM6/19/23
On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 2:14:38 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 1:14:54 PM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> > On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 12:02:15 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> >
> > > Hey, does this sound awfully a lot like the conspiracy theory stupidity of a certain Libertarian idiot?
> > > (ie: a transphobe killing ideological group on the loose)
> > Well, admittedly, most of you just make death threats:
> =weak deflection swept away=

Sorry, Ashtroll, but it doesn't go away that easily:

> J.K. Rowling reveals death threats over transgender row
> London (AFP) – "Harry Potter" author J.K. Rowling said Monday she had received a flood of death threats, as she slammed three transgender rights activists who posted her home address on Twitter....
> https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20211122-j-k-rowling-reveals-death-threats-over-transgender-row

<snip for focus>

Ash Wurthing

Jun 19, 2023, 3:47:00 PM6/19/23
*trap snap*
I gotcha! Why would someone who attacked two people here for speaking out against transphobia, who was obviously worried more about some shadowy ideological group targeting transphobes, care about what Rowling said?

this is all George J Dance had to say when transphobia was brought up:
George Dance
Mar 28, 2023, 9:41:58 AM
"Nashville police revealed that the 28-year-old who shot and killed six people at the Covenant School, including three children, identified as transgender and had a detailed manifesto to attack the Christian academy."
https://nypost.com/2023/03/27/nashville-school-shooter-audrey-hale-identified-as-transgender-and-had-detailed-manifesto-to-attack-christian-academy/

Family Guy

Jun 19, 2023, 3:47:33 PM6/19/23
On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 11:11:13 AM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> On Saturday, June 17, 2023 at 11:33:40 PM UTC-4, Michael Monkey aka "Michael Pendragon" wrote:

Jeebus George, obsess much?

> Michael Monkey is now upset about his (sock) name being used without his "permission." I may write a reply, but in the interim here is his entire tantrum presented for your amusement:

Your "replies" are always filled with bullshit, Georgie. Like how I pointed out that the Donkey post-edits and spams, but when I did the same to one of his responses, you "called me out" on it despite never doing it to Donkey.

Family Guy

Jun 19, 2023, 3:48:02 PM6/19/23
On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 12:15:13 PM UTC-4, W-Dockery wrote:

> hypothetical whining.

Family Guy

Jun 19, 2023, 3:49:20 PM6/19/23
On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 1:14:54 PM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 12:02:15 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
>
> > Hey, does this sound awfully a lot like the conspiracy theory stupidity of a certain Libertarian idiot?
> > (ie: a transphobe killing ideological group on the loose)
> Well, admittedly, most of you just make death threats:

I don't make a "death threat" to the Donkey, George.
I honestly want him to die, want him dead.
He is one of the worst human beings (and I use those words loosely) that I have ever encountered.
He is clearly not going to stop in his excessive and incessant post-editing and narcissism, so the only way for him to stop is either death or imprisonment.
It's simply logical thinking.

Family Guy

Jun 19, 2023, 3:49:45 PM6/19/23
On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 2:10:13 PM UTC-4, W-Dockery wrote:
> George Dance wrote:
>
> > On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 12:02:15 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> >
> >> Hey, does this sound awfully a lot like the conspiracy theory stupidity of a certain Libertarian idiot?
> >> (ie: a transphobe killing ideological group on the loose)
>
> > Well, admittedly, most of you just make death threats:
> Or, here on the newsgroup, death fantasies.

It's really goddamned amazing that you just cannot "get" the meaning of that word.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 19, 2023, 4:02:27 PM6/19/23
On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 2:52:06 PM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 2:14:38 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:

> > > Well, admittedly, most of you just make death threats:
> > =weak deflection swept away=
> Sorry, Ashtroll, but it doesn't go away that easily:

Take it up with whoever you're trying to lame with it. Here and now, you're speakin' to me. You're lily-livered troll threads are my hunting ground. I called YOUR legitimacy in truth speaking into question and as always, you spinelessly shrank away from the challenge. And I obviously got up on the wrong side of the bed today. In fact, just like old days in so many hotels, sleeping in a chair off to the backside of the door; I woke up from sitting and there's only way to get up from that-- straight at your sorry ass...

Ash Wurthing

Jun 19, 2023, 4:27:23 PM6/19/23
Have you also noticed that Dunce is starting to Donkey speak? This Donkey affliction seems contagious!

NancyGene

Jun 19, 2023, 4:29:28 PM6/19/23
It's "hoof in mouth disease."

Michael Pendragon

Jun 19, 2023, 5:31:15 PM6/19/23
On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 11:11:13 AM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
Using my name to promote your blog is a form of theft.

When you demanded that I remove the old issues of AYoS from Amazon, I did.

When I demanded that you remove my poetry from your blog (after having kept it posted, and therefore ineligible for reprint, for several years), you threw a tantrum and posted an "author bio" depicting me as a neo-Nazi.

You've got a lot of growing up to do, Georgie. No wonder no respectable editor will even look at your poetry.

Michael Pendragon

Jun 19, 2023, 5:34:59 PM6/19/23
On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 1:14:54 PM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 12:02:15 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
>
> > Hey, does this sound awfully a lot like the conspiracy theory stupidity of a certain Libertarian idiot?
> > (ie: a transphobe killing ideological group on the loose)
> Well, admittedly, most of you just make death threats:

No one has threatened you, Princess.

Get over yourself.

George Dance

Jun 19, 2023, 6:03:53 PM6/19/23
On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 5:34:59 PM UTC-4, Michael Monkey aka "Michael Pendragon" wrote:
> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 1:14:54 PM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> > On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 12:02:15 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> >
> > > Hey, does this sound awfully a lot like the conspiracy theory stupidity of a certain Libertarian idiot?
> > > (ie: a transphobe killing ideological group on the loose)
> > Well, admittedly, most of you just make death threats:
===Text restored===
====

> No one has threatened you, Princess.

I didn't say you had. You've only been threatening my online publications.

Why do you lie so much, MIchael Monkey?

Ash Wurthing

Jun 19, 2023, 6:12:15 PM6/19/23
On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 6:03:53 PM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 5:34:59 PM UTC-4, Michael Monkey aka "Michael Pendragon" wrote:

> > > Well, admittedly, most of you just make death threats:
> ===Text restored===
> > J.K. Rowling reveals death threats over transgender row
> > London (AFP) – "Harry Potter" author J.K. Rowling said Monday she had received a flood of death threats, as she slammed three transgender rights activists who posted her home address on Twitter....
> > https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20211122-j-k-rowling-reveals-death-threats-over-transgender-row

You would know about dirty tricks, you did the same by revealing RR's name on AAPC!

> > No one has threatened you, Princess.
> I didn't say you had. You've only been threatening my online publications.

Just like with the trans shooter news article-- you implied it you sniveling slime...

> Why do you lie so much, MIchael Monkey?

Many of us ask you and your cash cow the same thing, High Dunce of the Hypocritical Order.
Why you such a coward to attack third parties that aren't involved in your cash cow's flame war?
Why do you so brazenly commit blatant libel while claiming to be a "good guy"?

Ash Wurthing

Jun 19, 2023, 6:14:17 PM6/19/23
His blog isn't as successful as he claims then? Having to use another author's name to gain attention obviously means his own name ain't garnering it.

> When you demanded that I remove the old issues of AYoS from Amazon, I did.
>
> When I demanded that you remove my poetry from your blog (after having kept it posted, and therefore ineligible for reprint, for several years), you threw a tantrum and posted an "author bio" depicting me as a neo-Nazi.

Sorry to hear that, but you mistook George J Dance for a decent person,,,

> You've got a lot of growing up to do, Georgie. No wonder no respectable editor will even look at your poetry.

and learning some morality...

Ash Wurthing

Jun 19, 2023, 6:46:01 PM6/19/23
On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 1:14:54 PM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
Well, we know who's side Dance is on-- the side of people who are transphobes...

But George J Dance doesn't bother posting all the death threats against trans people. Here just one of many examples Dance ignores while he worries about some kind of ""...

Trans woman faces hate messages, death threats after identity revealed in Olympus Spa lawsuit FOX 13 Seattle
"A King County woman says she has been bombarded with hate messages and even death threats from around the world after court documents revealed she filed a complaint with the Washington State Human Rights Commission against a spa in Lynnwood."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnJM8GnptVA

They all need to die': Death threats against LGBTQ+ people, Whitmer lead investigators to Michigan man
FOX 2 Detroit
Mar 10, 2023 — A Michigan man is facing weapons charges after threats to kill Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and LGBTQ+ people led investigators to him.
https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/they-all-need-to-die-death-threats-against-lgbtq-people-whitmer-lead-investigators-to-michigan-man

I wonder if he was a Second Amendment supporter like Dance-- then we will have to demaind that Dance delete his posts about the Second Amendment. I do like this game, Dunce

Michael Pendragon

Jun 19, 2023, 7:03:32 PM6/19/23
Yes, and I mistook Will Donkey as well.

I've got to be the worst judge of character on the planet.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 19, 2023, 7:37:22 PM6/19/23
Are you that much of a fool to think people will believe any evidence from someone known to tamper with/post edit quote sections? Just sayin'...

Ash Wurthing

Jun 19, 2023, 7:40:42 PM6/19/23
You'll get over it-- you have so much more going for you. Previously, I've heard of you on the general Internet, but not those fools.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 19, 2023, 7:52:12 PM6/19/23
On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 1:14:54 PM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
So where is your proof that I'm with this imaginary group (which you have yet to prove it's existence).
Prove that some of the threats against Raowling's were from this imaginary group or trans people.
And you just claimed that I make death threats-- please produce them or be shown to be a liar-- YET AGAIN!
You're a damned unabashed ass of a fool-- you keep basing all your libelous (you accuse me of crimes) accusations off of your blatantly false twisting of facts. Even after you admitted to your so called "mistakes," you still keep on with the false accusations based off of your acknowledged "mistakes"/falsehoods.
If I committed crimes, why haven't you gone to Goggle or the authorities? Because you know that you would be nailed for false report, which is a criminal offense- even in Canada.

W-Dockery

Jun 19, 2023, 11:00:09 PM6/19/23
Ash Wurthing wrote:

> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 1:14:54 PM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
>> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 12:02:15 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
>>
>> > Hey, does this sound awfully a lot like the conspiracy theory stupidity of a certain Libertarian idiot?
>> > (ie: a transphobe killing ideological group on the loose)
>> Well, admittedly, most of you just make death threats:
>>
>> J.K. Rowling reveals death threats over transgender row
>> London (AFP) – "Harry Potter" author J.K. Rowling said Monday she had received a flood of death threats, as she slammed three transgender rights activists who posted her home address on Twitter....
>> https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20211122-j-k-rowling-reveals-death-threats-over-transgender-row

> And you just claimed that I make death threats

George wrote "most of you" not you specifically, Ash.

HTH and HAND.

George Dance

Jun 20, 2023, 12:27:38 AM6/20/23
On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 11:11:13 AM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> On Saturday, June 17, 2023 at 11:33:40 PM UTC-4, Michael Monkey aka "Michael Pendragon" wrote:
>
> Michael Monkey is now upset about his (sock) name being used without his "permission." I may write a reply, but in the interim here is his entire tantrum presented for your amusement:
>
> > Whatever you want to call it by George, you are using *MY NAME* to lend validity to your blog page.
> > http://pennyspoetry.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_Pendragon

There's no article at that url. Hasn't been one since 2018.

> > The wiki does not have permission to use Jim's, Corey's, of my name.

The wiki, like any other publication, does not need your permission to use your name, as I've told you.

> > Get off our coattails!

Get over yourself. You don't have any coattails.

> > Regardless of whether it's been altered, Jim's photo is his intellectual property and you have no right to use it.

I'm sure he approved all that, just as you approved your article. However, since he deleted all his posts from those days, there's no way to prove either that he did or that he did not.

> > You stink of plagiarism six ways to Sunday.

You really don't know what "plagiarism" means, do you?

> > Really? Then why did you make sure that our "bios" had been picked up by the Wayback Machine prior to "deleting" them?

As I already explained to you: because I (correctly) predicted you'd lie about their contents, and wanted to keep copies as evidence.

> > You not only stink of plagiarism, but of duplicity as well.

Sounds like a second word you don't understand.

> > You have no right to publish any photograph of Jim, Corey, or myself.

I can't see any reason I'd ever want to. The wiki has managed to survive for six years without a photo of either you or your Chimp.

> > Nor do you have any right to publish our bios, or even our names, on your blog, your wiki, or anywhere else.

> > Jim had every right to do so, since you'd used his photo and his bio without his permission.

I don't think so. But, since he deleted all his posts about it, there's no way to tell, is there?

> > There should not have been *any* bio of him on your website.

Are you pretending that his article was put up without his permission? I'll call bullshit on that.

> > We do not wish to be associated with your blog, your wiki, or anything even remotely related to you.
> >
> > Your open support of NAMBLA has made you someone that it detrimental to one's career to be associated with.

> > Yadda-yadda-yadda.
> >
> > No one cares whether you call it a wiki, a blog, or a thread.
> >
> > You have no right to our names, our poetry, our bios, or our images.

Anyone has the right to use your name, Michael, either your sock name or your real name. As for your bio and photo, as I've explained to you, neither of those are on either blog or wiki -- neither has been for the past six year -- and neither are something that I want there. But you keep pretending otherwise, if it makes you feel important.

> > Jim and I have registered complaints against your Penny's Pages blog and wiki in the past, and again in the present.

Yes, Michael; they're starting to get to know you two. You've been going RL on all your "adversaries" for the past six years.

> > Of course it's difficult to stop a *plagiarist* on the internet, but we're certainly giving it our best effort.

Once again, it appears that you have no idea what "plagiarism" means.

> > WTF are you having a hissyfit about, George Dance?
> >
> > Does anyone care whether it was in April of 2018 or December of 2017?

It went over your head, did it? Well, never mind; I'm not taking the trouble of explaining all this for your sake.

> > You don't have permission to use Jim's name, bio, poetry, or photo.
> >
> > You didn't have permission in 2017. You didn't have permission in 2018. And you don't have permission now.

So you keep saying. I see no reason to believe you, any more than I believe him saying it now.

> > Well Boo-Hoo, Princess!
> >
> > You had no right to use Jim's name, poetry, bio, or image, so Jim had the right to do whatever the f**k he wanted to your page.

That's at least the third time you've said that. Do you really think saying it three times makes it true?

> > Face it, Dance -- you're a p.o.s.
> >
> > There's no nicer way to put it.
> >
> > You're a petty, vindictive, plagiarizing, paranoid little cunt.
>
> > Well Boo-Hoo Princess!
> >
> > Jim kick your butt just like your old man.

I hope you got your diaper changed after writing the above.

W-Dockery

Jun 20, 2023, 7:45:12 AM6/20/23
Pendragon is still whining and deflecting.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Jun 20, 2023, 9:28:13 AM6/20/23
On Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 12:27:38 AM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 11:11:13 AM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> > On Saturday, June 17, 2023 at 11:33:40 PM UTC-4, Michael Monkey aka "Michael Pendragon" wrote:
> >
> > Michael Monkey is now upset about his (sock) name being used without his "permission." I may write a reply, but in the interim here is his entire tantrum presented for your amusement:
> >
> > > Whatever you want to call it by George, you are using *MY NAME* to lend validity to your blog page.
> > > http://pennyspoetry.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_Pendragon
> There's no article at that url. Hasn't been one since 2018.

Liar.

My name appears on the list of "AAPC Regulars (Past and Present)." And when you click on my name, my biography appears:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180406134835/http://pennyspoetry.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_Pendragon

> > > The wiki does not have permission to use Jim's, Corey's, of my name.
> The wiki, like any other publication, does not need your permission to use your name, as I've told you.

No, thief. You can get away with using my name, because blog sites are nearly impossible to police.

My name (which I created) is my intellectual property. It is also a brand name, used for my various publications: "Michael M. Pendragon's Penny Dreadful," "Michael M. Pendragon's Songs of Innocence & Experience," etc. I have not licensed it to you for use on your blog, and you have no right to use it.

I have not officially registered it as a trademark because all of the small press editors I have dealt with have been honest, trustworthy, and highly reputable individuals... except for you.

> > > Get off our coattails!
>
> Get over yourself. You don't have any coattails.

Really? Then remove my name from your blog.,

> > > Regardless of whether it's been altered, Jim's photo is his intellectual property and you have no right to use it.
> I'm sure he approved all that, just as you approved your article. However, since he deleted all his posts from those days, there's no way to prove either that he did or that he did not.

He approved it for an unspecified limited time. *No one* grants use of their poetry in perpetuity -- and use of his "contributor bio," is granted for the same time as the poem.

In short, just because you were granted approval to use his bio seven years ago, doesn't mean that you have his permission to continue using it today.

> > > You stink of plagiarism six ways to Sunday.
> You really don't know what "plagiarism" means, do you?

Plagiarism: the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

You are guilty of both plagiarism (Cohen, Barrett, et al) and literary theft.

> > > Really? Then why did you make sure that our "bios" had been picked up by the Wayback Machine prior to "deleting" them?
> As I already explained to you: because I (correctly) predicted you'd lie about their contents, and wanted to keep copies as evidence.

If so, your overwhelming sense of paranoia has come around and bitten you on the ass.

> > > You not only stink of plagiarism, but of duplicity as well.
> Sounds like a second word you don't understand.

Duplicity: a kind of deception in which you intentionally hide your true feelings or intentions behind false words or actions.

What else is your above "explanation" if not duplicitous?

> > > You have no right to publish any photograph of Jim, Corey, or myself.
> I can't see any reason I'd ever want to. The wiki has managed to survive for six years without a photo of either you or your Chimp.

Has it?

Then whose photo is this?

http://pennyspoetry.wikia.com/wiki/Jim_Senetto

> > > Nor do you have any right to publish our bios, or even our names, on your blog, your wiki, or anywhere else.
>
> > > Jim had every right to do so, since you'd used his photo and his bio without his permission.
> I don't think so. But, since he deleted all his posts about it, there's no way to tell, is there?

Again, even if you'd originally had his permission, once he demanded that his photo be taken down, you should have complied.

> > > There should not have been *any* bio of him on your website.
> Are you pretending that his article was put up without his permission? I'll call bullshit on that.

No, liar.

I'm saying that a contributor bio should only appear in the current issue that features the author's poetry. You do not have right to keep his poetry, bio, or photo as a permanent part of your blog.

> > > We do not wish to be associated with your blog, your wiki, or anything even remotely related to you.
> > >
> > > Your open support of NAMBLA has made you someone that it detrimental to one's career to be associated with.
>
> > > Yadda-yadda-yadda.
> > >
> > > No one cares whether you call it a wiki, a blog, or a thread.
> > >
> > > You have no right to our names, our poetry, our bios, or our images.
> Anyone has the right to use your name, Michael, either your sock name or your real name. As for your bio and photo, as I've explained to you, neither of those are on either blog or wiki -- neither has been for the past six year -- and neither are something that I want there. But you keep pretending otherwise, if it makes you feel important.

Liar.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180406134835/http://pennyspoetry.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_Pendragon

"Michael M. Pendragon" is a brand name for high quality poetry and short stories, as published under the banners of Pendragonian Publications and Malleus Maleficarum Press.

Attaching it to your thief site, makes it appear as if I am giving my seal of approval to your blog.

I consider you to be a plagiarist, a literary thief, and the single most disreputable publisher it has ever been my misfortune to deal with.

You steal the rights to every poem you post, and should be shut down permanently.

> > > Jim and I have registered complaints against your Penny's Pages blog and wiki in the past, and again in the present.
> Yes, Michael; they're starting to get to know you two. You've been going RL on all your "adversaries" for the past six years.

More duplicity on your part, Mr. Dance.

You are using my name to promote your thief site in RL, and I am attempting to stop you from continuing to do so.

> > > Of course it's difficult to stop a *plagiarist* on the internet, but we're certainly giving it our best effort.
> Once again, it appears that you have no idea what "plagiarism" means.

Plagiarism is posting a little known, and unattributed, poem by Leonard Cohen to a Usenet group and hinting that it is your own work.

Plagiarism is composing your poem almost entirely out of lines written by Syd Barrett and leaving them unattributed -- again implying that the lines were your original work.

You are the worst plagiarist who has ever blackened this group -- and that includes the Late, Unlamented, Plagiarizing Pickles.

> > > WTF are you having a hissyfit about, George Dance?
> > >
> > > Does anyone care whether it was in April of 2018 or December of 2017?
> > >
> It went over your head, did it? Well, never mind; I'm not taking the trouble of explaining all this for your sake.

Nitpicking and obsessing over relatively meaningless details is a George Dance trademark. You use it as a smokescreen to obscure, and ultimately evade, the real issue.

> > > You don't have permission to use Jim's name, bio, poetry, or photo.
> > >
> > > You didn't have permission in 2017. You didn't have permission in 2018. And you don't have permission now.
> So you keep saying. I see no reason to believe you, any more than I believe him saying it now.

You had permission to include our poetry (Jim's, Corey's, and mine) in a *monthly issue* of PPP. Permission to use our bios/photos was also granted for that one-month period. Had you archived your previous issues, there would not be a problem.

However, you insist on keeping our material an active part of your blog. That is a form of literary theft -- and you were *never* given permission to do that.

> > > Well Boo-Hoo, Princess!
> > >
> > > You had no right to use Jim's name, poetry, bio, or image, so Jim had the right to do whatever the f**k he wanted to your page.
> That's at least the third time you've said that. Do you really think saying it three times makes it true?

See above, thief.

> > > Face it, Dance -- you're a p.o.s.
> > >
> > > There's no nicer way to put it.
> > >
> > > You're a petty, vindictive, plagiarizing, paranoid little cunt.
> >
> > > Well Boo-Hoo Princess!
> > >
> > > Jim kick your butt just like your old man.
> I hope you got your diaper changed after writing the above.

I recently noted that someone had called you a "baby," so Mr. George "IKYABWAI" Dance is going to... go into his IKYABWAI dance.

Got it.

W-Dockery

Jun 20, 2023, 2:20:13 PM6/20/23
So, hypocrite, you say that NancyGene doesn't have the right to steal the images of me, my friends and family?

Got it.

That's probably your adult diaper you smell, Pendragon.

Noted, Michaeal Pendragon using "Tarzan speak." ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>> I hope you got your diaper changed after writing the above.

> I recently noted that

That the shit smell is coming from your Depends?

Michael Pendragon

Jun 20, 2023, 2:51:37 PM6/20/23
She hasn't stolen any images of you and your fellow degenerates, Donkey.

She has copied your images to forums we all can access.

She does not make money off of your images (whereas George Dance is using our images to generate traffic for his blog).

Unless she is using those images to generate income, you cannot call it theft.

Will Dockery

Jun 20, 2023, 2:55:18 PM6/20/23
On Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 2:51:37 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 2:20:13 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > Michael Pendragon wrote:
> > > On Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 12:27:38 AM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:

<snipped for focus>

> > So, hypocrite, you say that NancyGene doesn't have the right to steal the images of me, my friends and family?
>
> She hasn't stolen any images

Yes she has, liar.

:)

Michael Pendragon

Jun 20, 2023, 3:12:48 PM6/20/23
Reposting images that you'd posted on the internet does not constitute *theft* unless she is profiting from having done so.

I realize that you're the internet's biggest drama queen, but it simply isn't an act of theft.

Just as people posting under your name isn't "forgery" or "identity theft."

George is using our names to generate traffic for his blog, which collects money from advertisements based on the number of views his blog receives.

George is a thief. NancyGene is not.

Words matter.

Will Dockery

Jun 20, 2023, 3:24:26 PM6/20/23
On Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 3:12:48 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > <snipped for focus>

> Reposting images that you'd posted on the internet does not constitute *theft* unless she is profiting from having done so

So there's no problem in posting Jim Senetto's photo, right?

Michael Pendragon

Jun 20, 2023, 3:34:25 PM6/20/23
You're really very stupid, Donkey.

Once again, George Dance is using Jim's image to generate income from his blog.

By doing so without Jim's permission, he is committing an act of theft.

Theft is a criminal act.

I'm sure that you have a problem with NancyGene's posting photographs of you, but unless she is making money from it, you cannot call it "theft."

Will Dockery

Jun 20, 2023, 3:39:55 PM6/20/23
On Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 9:28:13 AM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 12:27:38 AM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> > On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 11:11:13 AM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> > > On Saturday, June 17, 2023 at 11:33:40 PM UTC-4, Michael Monkey aka "Michael Pendragon" wrote:
>
> > > Michael Monkey is now upset about his (sock) name being used without his "permission." I may write a reply, but in the interim here is his entire tantrum presented for your amusement:

> > There's no article at that url. Hasn't been one since 2018.
> Liar.

I just checked, there is no article at that url, Pendragon.

HTH and Hand.

Michael Pendragon

Jun 20, 2023, 3:42:53 PM6/20/23
Good. My name has also been removed from the "AAPC Regulars" list. Corey and Jim's names have been removed as well. It looks like Fandom came through.

Will Dockery

Jun 20, 2023, 3:47:18 PM6/20/23
On Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 3:34:25 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > > Reposting images that you'd posted on the internet does not constitute *theft* unless she is profiting from having done so
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> > So there's no problem in posting Jim Senetto's photo, right?
> You're really very

Says Michael Pendragon, the delusional fuckwit.

> Once again, George Dance is using Jim's image to generate income from his blog

As far as I know, George isn't making money from his blog.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 20, 2023, 5:00:44 PM6/20/23
Lo7! Sorry to keep you waiting-- I had more constructive things to do than spend all night looking at desperate swill spam on a dead Usenet poetry group. You didn't HTH. you just nailed yourself in the foot, so I shall give you a "WELL DONE!" for it.
Now, comix performer, before you started acting like a reading expert-- by your very own definitions, he who now parrots "words matter" with proud recklessly abandon, you shoulda double checked what you were braying about so you didn't out yourself as illiterate.
If someone,who's name is too shameful for print, didn't want to include me in "most of you," he would had wrote "most of them".

So read that again, "real poet" reading expert...
"Well, admittedly, most of you just make death threats:"

To help you comprehend, let me turn it around onto for a stinging realization. If I said something similar, referring to Will and ignorant Southern White men (a group as indicated by the word "you")
"Well, admittedly, most of you just demonstrate that you're just damned illiterate fools:"

--now don't go into a lie and misrepresentation tizzy-- according to your reading comprehension it doesn't mean you "specifically" :>

W-Dockery

Jun 20, 2023, 5:10:12 PM6/20/23
Ash Wurthing wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>> Ash Wurthing wrote:

>> > And you just claimed that I make death threats
>> George wrote "most of you" not you specifically, Ash.
>>

>> HTH and HAND.

> Lo7! Sorry to keep you waiting

You didn't.

:)

Ash Wurthing

Jun 20, 2023, 5:55:37 PM6/20/23
"Well, admittedly, most of you "real Usenet poets" just make troll posts, so I wasn't missing anything while I was away"
Poor Willy, can't face his mistakes being pointed out-- couldn't bear seeing it your quote section could you?
Why didn't you delete your mistake from your now obvious incorrect record? George is on your record as saying that "I celebrate mass murder" and "want transphobes to die" and his statement above reiterates it, even an illiterate like most of you on your side understand and defend that libel.
I wonder if that post of yours will disappear like your auto-incorrect posts...

And you keep trying to say that I'm just a thug in your enemies' gang/side and with such libel from Dance, with your approval, that with ensure that I eventually will join their side against you. So it's quite obvious that you want that so you can blindly demonize anyone who won't be on your side-- to try to make it look like everyone is ganging up on the poor victim Dockery, while expecting everyone to ignore you doing exactly what you say is so wrong.

W-Dockery

Jun 20, 2023, 7:10:13 PM6/20/23
Look who's talking.

Now go slurp your leaders, Ash.

🙂

Ash Wurthing

Jun 20, 2023, 7:30:42 PM6/20/23
Yep, struck a nerve!
Lame ass troll talk, sWill-- you can never come with any of that vaunted original but parrot the same old Usenet troll talk.
Your words have no power as is always apparent here-- you're just good for making a shitsty of the place with your scat swill spam. So let me essay to you about the lose legacy of LoseNet veterans...

Ash Wurthing

Jun 20, 2023, 9:10:48 PM6/20/23
Am I detecting a note of bitterness? That I won't slurp sWilly? You'll have to say something "slurp" worthy instead of your corpse drug, dead hoarse beaten, second handed parroting.
And, may l thank you for the open invitation to recite some of my greatest poetry fits about my "leaders"-- by popular troll demand of course, an encore...

Will Dockery

Jun 20, 2023, 10:12:17 PM6/20/23
Yes flatter yourself, Ash.

🙂

George Dance

Jun 23, 2023, 6:08:24 PM6/23/23
> On Saturday, June 17, 2023 at 11:33:40 PM UTC-4, Michael Monkey aka "Michael Pendragon" wrote:
>
> Michael Monkey is now upset about his (sock) name being used without his "permission." I may write a reply, but in the interim here is his entire tantrum presented for your amusement:

Enough of that. Time to address it.

> > Whatever you want to call it by George, you are using *MY NAME* to lend validity to your blog page.
> > http://pennyspoetry.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_Pendragon

WTF is wrong with you, Michael Monkey? Just how do you think *that* promotes my blog page?

> > The wiki does not have permission to use Jim's, Corey's, of my name.

Of course you can and do speak for your chimp. There's no indication that you speak for Corey or anyone else on the PPP.

> > Get off our coattails!

Where did you get the idea that you and the chimp have "coattails" (sic)? Again, I have to ask: WTF is wrong with you, Michael Monkey?

> > Regardless of whether it's been altered, Jim's photo is his intellectual property and you have no right to use it.
> >
> > You stink of plagiarism six ways to Sunday.

I used his publicity picture. It was fully credited to the site. You don't know that "plagiarism" means.

> > Really? Then why did you make sure that our "bios" had been picked up by the Wayback Machine prior to "deleting" them?

You don't remember lying about the contents? The articles themselves are the best evidence for what their contents actually are.

> > You not only stink of plagiarism, but of duplicity as well.

You don't know what "duplicity" means, either.

> > You have no right to publish any photograph of Jim, Corey, or myself.
> >
> > Nor do you have any right to publish our bios, or even our names, on your blog, your wiki, or anywhere else.

Once again, you can speak for your chimp and that's it.

> > Jim had every right to do so, since you'd used his photo and his bio without his permission.

I don't think so. IIRC, he gave permission for both, and "rescinded" it at the same time you "rescinded" yours. Since he deleted all his posts prior to 2019 from Google Groups, for now that is a question of memory.

> > There should not have been *any* bio of him on your website.
> >
> > We do not wish to be associated with your blog, your wiki, or anything even remotely related to you.

I'm sure that can be arranged. :D

> > Your open support of NAMBLA has made you someone that it detrimental to one's career to be associated with.

Oh, that again? You certainly are fixated on it. NAMBLA has the same free-speech rights you or
> > Yadda-yadda-yadda.
> >
> > No one cares whether you call it a wiki, a blog, or a thread.
> >

> > You have no right to our names, our poetry, our bios, or our images.

> > Jim and I have registered complaints against your Penny's Pages blog and wiki in the past, and again in the present.

And how many times, in the six years, have you complained over that one incident?

> > Of course it's difficult to stop a *plagiarist* on the internet, but we're certainly giving it our best effort.

Once again, you do not know what "plagiarism" means

> > WTF are you having a hissyfit about, George Dance?
> >
> > Does anyone care whether it was in April of 2018 or December of 2017?

I understand that you have no time sense, Michael; but try to understand that it's impossible that a version of a photo that didn't yet exist would be on my blog or wiki in 2017.

> > You don't have permission to use Jim's name, bio, poetry, or photo.

> > You didn't have permission in 2017. You didn't have permission in 2018. And you don't have permission now.

Actually, I did have permission to use what he gave me. He's since "rescinded" it, but that's another story.

> > Well Boo-Hoo, Princess!

Who's crying, Homophobe?

> > You had no right to use Jim's name, poetry, bio, or image, so Jim had the right to do whatever the f**k he wanted to your page.

I certainly did have the right to use all three when he gave it to me, just as I had the right to use yours. It's your opinion that the right disappeared when you two "rescinded" it,.

> > Face it, Dance -- you're a p.o.s.
> >
> > There's no nicer way to put it.

That does seem to be as "nice" as you're capable of acting.

> > You're a petty, vindictive, plagiarizing, paranoid little cunt.

Oh, my; Mr. Liar is calling me even more names. I wonder if he'll pretend he made me cry?

> > Well Boo-Hoo Princess!

Bingo!

> > Jim kick your butt just like your old man.

... and another declaration of imaginary victory to top things off. Classic monkey poo.

George Dance

Jun 23, 2023, 6:11:51 PM6/23/23
Of course not. He hasn't had an article on the wiki in five years. Nor has his chimp.

At least the links to the old ones are still fully accessible. That's the most important thing right now.

> HTH and Hand.

Will Dockery

Jun 23, 2023, 7:01:36 PM6/23/23
Yes, Pendragon is just talking out of his ass, as usual.

Will Dockery

Jun 23, 2023, 8:24:39 PM6/23/23
It's becoming obvious how much Pendragon is ignorant and delusional about.

> > > WTF are you having a hissyfit about, George Dance?
> > >
> > > Does anyone care whether it was in April of 2018 or December of 2017?
> I understand that you have no time sense, Michael; but try to understand that it's impossible that a version of a photo that didn't yet exist would be on my blog or wiki in 2017.
> > > You don't have permission to use Jim's name, bio, poetry, or photo.
>
> > > You didn't have permission in 2017. You didn't have permission in 2018. And you don't have permission now.
> Actually, I did have permission to use what he gave me. He's since "rescinded" it, but that's another story.
>
> > > Well Boo-Hoo, Princess!
>
> Who's crying, Homophobe?
> > > You had no right to use Jim's name, poetry, bio, or image, so Jim had the right to do whatever the f**k he wanted to your page.
> I certainly did have the right to use all three when he gave it to me, just as I had the right to use yours. It's your opinion that the right disappeared when you two "rescinded" it,.
> > > Face it, Dance -- you're a p.o.s.
> > >
> > > There's no nicer way to put it.
> > >
> That does seem to be as "nice" as you're capable of acting.
> > > You're a petty, vindictive, plagiarizing, paranoid little cunt.
> Oh, my; Mr. Liar is calling me even more names. I wonder if he'll pretend he made me cry?
>
> > > Well Boo-Hoo Princess!
>
> Bingo!
> > > Jim kick your butt just like your old man.
> ... and another declaration of imaginary victory to top things off. Classic monkey poo.

Michael Pendragon

Jun 23, 2023, 9:59:22 PM6/23/23
On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 6:08:24 PM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> > On Saturday, June 17, 2023 at 11:33:40 PM UTC-4, Michael Monkey aka "Michael Pendragon" wrote:
> >
> > Michael Monkey is now upset about his (sock) name being used without his "permission." I may write a reply, but in the interim here is his entire tantrum presented for your amusement:
> Enough of that. Time to address it.
> >
> > > Whatever you want to call it by George, you are using *MY NAME* to lend validity to your blog page.
> > > http://pennyspoetry.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_Pendragon
> WTF is wrong with you, Michael Monkey? Just how do you think *that* promotes my blog page?

I shudder to think on it.

However, the fact that you kept my name there makes it clear that you felt yourself to be profiting from it in some manner.

> > > The wiki does not have permission to use Jim's, Corey's, of my name.
> Of course you can and do speak for your chimp. There's no indication that you speak for Corey or anyone else on the PPP.

Since Corey demanded that you remove his poetry from your blog, I feel safe in my assumption that he'd want his bio removed as well.

> > > Get off our coattails!
> >

> Where did you get the idea that you and the chimp have "coattails" (sic)? Again, I have to ask: WTF is wrong with you, Michael Monkey?

I got the idea from you, Plagiarist George. Why else would you insist on keeping our names and (links to archived versions of) our bios on your wiki?

> > > Regardless of whether it's been altered, Jim's photo is his intellectual property and you have no right to use it.
> > >
> > > You stink of plagiarism six ways to Sunday.
> I used his publicity picture. It was fully credited to the site. You don't know that "plagiarism" means.

I know the odor, and you reek of it.

> > > Really? Then why did you make sure that our "bios" had been picked up by the Wayback Machine prior to "deleting" them?
> You don't remember lying about the contents? The articles themselves are the best evidence for what their contents actually are.

No, Plagiarist George, I don't remember having lied about anything here.

> > > You not only stink of plagiarism, but of duplicity as well.
> >
> You don't know what "duplicity" means, either.

Merriam-Webster defines it as follows:

Duplicity: behaving like George "The Plagiarist" Dance.

> > > You have no right to publish any photograph of Jim, Corey, or myself.
> > >
> > > Nor do you have any right to publish our bios, or even our names, on your blog, your wiki, or anywhere else.
> >
> Once again, you can speak for your chimp and that's it.

Unless Corey had granted you the rights, then I'm speaking for him as well.

> > > Jim had every right to do so, since you'd used his photo and his bio without his permission.
> I don't think so. IIRC, he gave permission for both, and "rescinded" it at the same time you "rescinded" yours. Since he deleted all his posts prior to 2019 from Google Groups, for now that is a question of memory.

As writers we have the right to rescind your use of our work, our bios, and our names.

Deal with it.

> > > There should not have been *any* bio of him on your website.
> > >
> > > We do not wish to be associated with your blog, your wiki, or anything even remotely related to you.
> I'm sure that can be arranged. :D

Good. And it's about time.

> > > Your open support of NAMBLA has made you someone that it detrimental to one's career to be associated with.
> Oh, that again? You certainly are fixated on it. NAMBLA has the same free-speech rights you or

You're breaking off in mid-sentence again, Plagiarist George.

NAMBLA's rights end where the rights of its victims (and potential victims) begin.

> > > Yadda-yadda-yadda.
> > >
> > > No one cares whether you call it a wiki, a blog, or a thread.
> > >

> > > You have no right to our names, our poetry, our bios, or our images.
>
> > > Jim and I have registered complaints against your Penny's Pages blog and wiki in the past, and again in the present.
> And how many times, in the six years, have you complained over that one incident?

Whenever it was brought to my attention.

I have to confess that I don't give you or your blog much thought.

> > > Of course it's difficult to stop a *plagiarist* on the internet, but we're certainly giving it our best effort.
> >
> Once again, you do not know what "plagiarism" means

I know enough to place a period at the end of my sentences.

You've plagiarized Leonard Cohen, Syd Barrett, PJR and probably dozens of other individuals.

> > > WTF are you having a hissyfit about, George Dance?
> > >
> > > Does anyone care whether it was in April of 2018 or December of 2017?
> I understand that you have no time sense, Michael; but try to understand that it's impossible that a version of a photo that didn't yet exist would be on my blog or wiki in 2017.

Again, Mr. Plagiarist, I don't care what year the photo first turned up on your blog. The fact remains that it did turn up on your blog regardless.

> > > You don't have permission to use Jim's name, bio, poetry, or photo.
>
> > > You didn't have permission in 2017. You didn't have permission in 2018. And you don't have permission now.
> Actually, I did have permission to use what he gave me. He's since "rescinded" it, but that's another story.

You never had permission to post the lightened photo.

> > > Well Boo-Hoo, Princess!
>
> Who's crying, Homophobe?

Why am I a "Homophobe"? Are you coming out of the closet.

I must say, I always thought that Mrs. Dance looked a little butch...

> > > You had no right to use Jim's name, poetry, bio, or image, so Jim had the right to do whatever the f**k he wanted to your page.
> I certainly did have the right to use all three when he gave it to me, just as I had the right to use yours. It's your opinion that the right disappeared when you two "rescinded" it,.

You don't need to place a comma before a period, Mr. Plagiarist.

> > > Face it, Dance -- you're a p.o.s.
> > >
> > > There's no nicer way to put it.
> > >
> That does seem to be as "nice" as you're capable of acting.

Regarding you... yes.

> > > You're a petty, vindictive, plagiarizing, paranoid little cunt.
> Oh, my; Mr. Liar is calling me even more names. I wonder if he'll pretend he made me cry?

I'm not claiming to have made you cry. You seem to do that on your own.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 23, 2023, 10:10:40 PM6/23/23
And so are you since you never can prove any of your ASSertions(tm)

Will Dockery

Jun 23, 2023, 10:55:54 PM6/23/23
Everything I post can be looked up and proven in the archives.

You should know because I've proven my statements about you many times.

HTH and HAND.

Michael Pendragon

Jun 23, 2023, 11:29:16 PM6/23/23
You've never proven anything, apart from your own overwhelming ignorance, Donkey.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 24, 2023, 12:36:27 AM6/24/23
In your post edited quote sections, I'm sure. You know tampered with evidence is poison and useless for proving anything other than your deceit?

Your "proven in the archives," should have make it very easy for your to prove your assertions then. But you couldn't so what you spew as your truth is simply ASSertions...

> You should know because I've proven my statements about you many times.

No, you haven't proven any of your canned response one liner troll dismissals. You have yet to answer for what you do which you say is wrong for others to do. It's always the same responses and often out of context to what your claiming with them.
Also you delete the evidence of what you claim you're correcting which makes you come across as simply setting your narrative, regardless of facts-- cause you deleted them.

Will Dockery

Jun 24, 2023, 1:38:03 AM6/24/23
Of course I wouldn't expect you to admit the many times I've proven you wrong, Pendragon, you delusional fuckwit.

🙂

Will Dockery

Jun 24, 2023, 6:35:19 AM6/24/23
Yes I have, numerous times.

HTH and HAND.

George Dance

Jun 26, 2023, 1:23:32 PM6/26/23
On Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 3:34:25 PM UTC-4, Michael Monkey aka "Michael Pendragon" wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 3:24:26 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > > Reposting images that you'd posted on the internet does not constitute *theft* unless she is profiting from having done so
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> > So there's no problem in posting Jim Senetto's photo, right?
> You're really very stupid, Donkey.
>
> Once again, George Dance is using Jim's image to generate income from his blog.

How could it be, when "Jim's image" has never appeared on my blog?

snip for focus

NancyGene

Jun 26, 2023, 2:46:35 PM6/26/23
Millions of people, from countries all over the world, would pay good money to see those eyes.

Will Dockery

Jun 26, 2023, 3:14:21 PM6/26/23
Well put, George.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 26, 2023, 10:00:22 PM6/26/23
So show us one of the "times"...

Will Dockery

Jun 26, 2023, 10:55:04 PM6/26/23
One would be when you bragged that you "know all about" comics and then claimed your comics art was in the Library of Congress.

Yet when asked you to this day haven't seen able to show any examples of this art, or to demonstrate anything about knowing "all about" comics.

And so it goes.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Jun 26, 2023, 11:01:19 PM6/26/23
You should really get a bullet to the head.

(been able)

Ash Wurthing

Jun 27, 2023, 12:23:34 AM6/27/23
Nice deflection try for the face plant win! You can tell sQuilly lost the argument when he resorts to the old standby cry : "You bragged about comics!"
First off, this here doesn't involve or excuse your BASELESS claims that you have proven anything about what I say, that you say is 'gibberish', 'whining' and other troll catcheisms, that they're lies and misrepresentations. This doesn't involve something I said ONCE over a year ago ONLY to let you know you that you blew a chance to share a common interest. How hypocritical of you to always appropriate Karen's words for your flame war trolls but totally ignore her telling you that I didn't have to show you.
Plus you said that you usually don't even read what I write but somehow you know it's "false."
And what did you do about my so called bragging
"Are you listed on the "Who's Who of American Comic Books 1928-1999", and if so, what name are you using, Ash? I am:" ~~Will Dockery

--- I do believe that I struck a nerve telling the comix poet performer to screw off 'cause he's not the only that can do what he does and not terribly impressed by what he does. I could submit myself to that book you're in if the guy doin' wasn't dead. Just like your Who's Who legacy...
What is so wrong with me saying that I have work copyright registered and deposited with the government? You make the same claims so you must be wrong too. Oh, just like about my disability, only you're crew are allowed to say anything about their selves-- why is your ego so insecure that you think everyone is bragging and the mere mention of their accomplishments you have to mock?
Willy, you missed every reference I made about comics including a direct quote from NIghtcrawler, a poem about Ghost Rider-- so you don't seem to know a damned thing about comics to even know if I was demonstrating my knowledge,,,

Will Dockery

Jun 27, 2023, 12:48:19 AM6/27/23
> > Yet when asked you to this day haven't been able to show any examples of this art, or to demonstrate anything about knowing "all about" comics.
> >
> > And so it goes.
> You should really get a bullet to the head.

You should really get something in your feeble minded head other than your obsessive fantasies, Senetto.

HTH and HAND.

Will Dockery

Jun 27, 2023, 1:15:31 AM6/27/23
Pendragon seems confused again.

Ash Wurthing

Jun 27, 2023, 1:58:35 AM6/27/23
First sWill, you should learn to read before runnin' that braggart mouth of yours-- you have bragged much more than I may have. Reread the original 2 posts that you have been obsessing over and having a tizzy about for over a year now...

Ash Wurthing
May 15, 2021, 4:47:27 PM
Do and say as you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you're stuck here wasting your time in fighting for your glory days acid flashbacks and the rest of the world has left you behind. You lost the battle for new readers. And to rub salt in, I know all about comics, have had work _deposited_ (not registered, that's the USCO) with the Library of Congress for over 30 years now." https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/IuKNTT9c__0/m/FfDSBlmNCQAJ
Ash Wurthing
May 15, 2021, 6:26:07 PM
You obviously didn't understand that my statement was a final dismissal of you (and the only reason I finally mentioned anything of myself-- for the irony, the one person you could have had a shared interest with)

You have yet to say how it was bragging-- you just declare it was but cannot tell how.
You say you're a writer, but obvioudly don't a thing about how nuanced writing and communicating can be rather than your simpleton comprehension of it:
--Definition:
(to know) all about (something): (to know) about (something) in detail, (to know) everything about (something)
idiom
https://www.gymglish.com/en/gymglish/english-translation/know-all-about
When I get back 'morrow, probably late 'cause I'll probably nap once I get back-- only been getting some sleep in the van rides and in waiting room chairs; I'll post something about comics that I wrote up a year ago for you. Let's see if your understand any of the comic books industry "gibberish."

> Yet when asked you to this day haven't seen able to show any examples of this art, or to demonstrate anything about knowing "all about" comics.

You have rarely just "asked" to see it-- you have always frame it as that I had to so to prove myself-- making it a demand.
You expect me to show my work to you after you, with your gang helping gang up on me to mock me and even three of you couldn't prove a goddamned thing other than how you twist people's words into troll lies and misrepresentations.
Even your so called superior higher rating ass opinion editor-- couldn't get "deposited" right, he had to deliberately misrepresent my word as "on display." He ain't Mensa, I know Mensa and it isn't him.
You want me to show my work to someone who spitefully, childishly troll defaces other people's images?
You want me to show my work to an spiteful petty ass who's opinion of others work is that it's "garbage"?
If you knew how to read, and wasn't so insecure, so obsess with putting down other people for having accomplished what you have, making you not so special as you BRAG about, you would have know that I was never going to show you my work. Especially after the shit you pulled on the Pink Floyd Narrow Way thread-- we were talkin' civilly and no fighting or insultin' and then you go to use it to try to support Dance's false accusation that I called Waters an "anti-Semite."
As I said about you acknowledging my disability-- too late, I don't need you to believe anything, need your friendship or flattering words. Even with peace, we will never be civil and it won't be my lost, I'm not the one desperate for attention, I don't have to prove to everyone that I'm someone special.

Will Dockery

Jun 27, 2023, 2:30:13 AM6/27/23
No you bragged about the alleged comics and I simply asked to see some examples, Ash

HTH and HAND.

Michael Pendragon

Jun 27, 2023, 8:33:50 AM6/27/23
On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 2:30:13 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> No you bragged about the alleged comics and I simply asked to see some examples, Ash

He didn't brag about anything, Donkey.

Why do you lie so much?

Will Dockery

Jun 27, 2023, 8:50:27 AM6/27/23
On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 8:33:50 AM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 2:30:13 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > No you bragged about the alleged comics and I simply asked to see some examples, Ash
> He didn't brag

Yes, he did.

It is in the archives.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Jun 27, 2023, 9:02:41 AM6/27/23
Prove it.

Will Dockery

Jun 27, 2023, 9:10:32 AM6/27/23
It's been reposted several times, but yes, I can bump that thread again.

Michael Pendragon

Jun 27, 2023, 9:17:30 AM6/27/23
Don't bump the thread, Donkey, since I have yet to locate Ash's boast within it.

I want you to tell me *what* part of Ash's statement you claim is a "boast."

Will Dockery

Jun 27, 2023, 9:20:48 AM6/27/23
If you want to see the discussion, I'll bump that thread.

Make up your mind, Pendragon.

🙂

Edward Rochester Esq.

Jun 27, 2023, 9:28:50 AM6/27/23
Ash attempted to have a conversation about, comics, no bragging but being new, a way to have what he thought would be something in common with Dockery He found out quickly that Dockery is a fraud.

W.Dockery

Jun 27, 2023, 11:55:12 AM6/27/23
Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> Ash attempted to have a conversation about, comics

No, I tried to have a discussion with Ash about comics, but he never supplied any information, so, no discussion happened.

And so it goes.

Michael Pendragon

Jun 27, 2023, 12:09:56 PM6/27/23
On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 9:20:48 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> If you want to see the discussion, I'll bump that thread.
>
> Make up your mind, Pendragon.

I've made up my mind, Donkey. Please learn how to read.

I have seen the thread dozens of times. I have never seen any evidence of Ash's having boasted about comics in that thread.

I'm asking you to repost the sentence that you claim Ash is boasting in, and to explain how you think it is a boast.

Faraway Star

Jun 27, 2023, 12:13:31 PM6/27/23
That is correct...

I attempted to converse with Ash about comix, since he stated that he knew "all about" comix, but he never seemed able to come up with anything about the topic...

Michael Pendragon

Jun 27, 2023, 12:40:59 PM6/27/23
Can you post his complete statement?

If he said "all about," I'm sure that he didn't mean for you to take that literally. Saying "I know all about" something is a phrase we use to say that we know a great deal about a particular topic.

I might say that I know all about movies, Poe, or 1940s and 50s pop. However, if I did, I would only be meaning to indicate that I possess an expert level of knowledge on these topics. I haven't seen every movie ever made, read every biography on E.A.P., or listened to (and learned the history of) every 1940s and 50s pop record.

It Ash said that he know all about comix, I don't see how you or anyone else could determine that it was a boast without first learning what the extent of his knowledge of comix is.

And since I don't recall anyone having an in-depth discussion of comix with him, his knowledge of them remains an unknown quantity.

Will Dockery

Jun 27, 2023, 1:01:21 PM6/27/23
On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 12:40:59 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > > And so it goes.
> > That is correct...
>
> > I attempted to converse with Ash about comix, since he stated that he knew "all about" comix, but he never seemed able to come up with anything about the topic...
> >
> Can you post his complete statement

Sure, like I said, I'll bump the entire thread.

;)

Michael Pendragon

Jun 27, 2023, 1:10:44 PM6/27/23
Unless you point out the sentence you think is a boast, and explain *why* you think it so, I will be unable to discuss it with you.

Ash has said that there was no boast.

Jim just said that there was no boast.

I have read the statement several times and have been unable to find the alleged boast.

So unless you point out, and explain, what you're misunderstanding, no one will know wtf you're braying about.

Will Dockery

Jun 27, 2023, 1:12:23 PM6/27/23
On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 1:10:44 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 1:01:21 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > Can you post his complete statement
> > Sure, like I said, I'll bump the entire thread.
> Unless you point out the sentence you think is a boast, and explain *why* you think it so

Okay, I'll do that.

I'll bump the thread to the top when I locate it again.

:)

Faraway Star

Jun 27, 2023, 4:52:29 PM6/27/23
On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 12:40:59 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 12:13:31 PM UTC-4, Faraway Star wrote:

> > > No, I tried to have a discussion with Ash about comics, but he never supplied any information, so, no discussion happened.
> > >
> > > And so it goes.
> > That is correct...
> >
> > I attempted to converse with Ash about comix, since he stated that he knew "all about" comix, but he never seemed able to come up with anything about the topic...
> >
> Can you post his complete statement?

Yes I can... and it has been reposted quite a few times already...

Michael Pendragon

Jun 27, 2023, 7:21:08 PM6/27/23
Telling me that you can is a waste of both our time.

Actually reposting it would accomplish something.

Family Guy

Jun 27, 2023, 7:32:43 PM6/27/23
On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 4:27:23 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 3:49:45 PM UTC-4, Family Guy wrote:

> > > Or, here on the newsgroup, death fantasies.
> > It's really goddamned amazing that you just cannot "get" the meaning of that word.
> Have you also noticed that Dunce is starting to Donkey speak? This Donkey affliction seems contagious!

The Dunce and the Donkey sounds like the world's worst and most banned childrens' book.

Family Guy

Jun 27, 2023, 7:34:10 PM6/27/23
On Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 12:27:38 AM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:

> > > You have no right to our names, our poetry, our bios, or our images.
> Anyone has the right to use your name, Michael, either your sock name or your real name.

The world doesn't quite work like that, Georgie boy.
We all float down here.
Especially the fat and stupid ones, like you and Donkey.

Family Guy

Jun 27, 2023, 7:35:49 PM6/27/23
On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 1:12:23 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> I'll bump the thread to the top

No farking shit. You're a troll. That's what you do, Donkey.
You're also a narcissist.
Die in a fire.

Will Dockery

Jun 27, 2023, 7:56:52 PM6/27/23
On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 7:35:49 PM UTC-4, Family Guy wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 1:12:23 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > I'll bump the thread to the top
> No farking shit

Pendragon wants to read the posts.

Will Dockery

Jun 27, 2023, 7:58:02 PM6/27/23
You asked.

Will Dockery

Jun 27, 2023, 7:59:50 PM6/27/23
On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 7:34:10 PM UTC-4, Family Guy wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 12:27:38 AM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
>
> > > You have no right to our names, our poetry, our bios, or our images.
> > Anyone has the right to use your name, Michael, either your sock name or your real name.
>
> The world doesn't quite work like that, Georgie

Why doesn't it?

Will Dockery

Jun 28, 2023, 1:11:32 AM6/28/23
Enough times where everyone should have seen it by now.

Will Dockery

Jun 30, 2023, 1:00:16 PM6/30/23
On Monday, June 26, 2023 at 1:23:32 PM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 3:34:25 PM UTC-4, Michael Monkey aka "Michael Pendragon" wrote:

> > > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > >
> > > So there's no problem in posting Jim Senetto's photo, right?
> > You're really very stupid, Donkey.
> >
> > Once again, George Dance is using Jim's image to generate income from his blog.
> >
> How could it be, when "Jim's image" has never appeared on my blog?
>
> snip for focus

Pendragon seems confused again.

Michael Pendragon

Jun 30, 2023, 2:07:45 PM6/30/23
I'm glad to see that the link is no longer pulling up Jim's photo.

http://pennyspoetry.wikia.com/wiki/Jim_Senetto

Will Dockery

Jun 30, 2023, 2:25:32 PM6/30/23
No shit, Lancelot Link, since that article was deleted years ago.

Michael Pendragon

Jun 30, 2023, 2:49:14 PM6/30/23
NEWSFLASH:

Plagiarist George's wiki was linked to the Wayback copy of Jim's "bio" and photo until 6/20/2023 when Plagiarist George was instructed by Fandom to remove it.

Will Dockery

Jun 30, 2023, 4:42:35 PM6/30/23
> wiki was linked to the Wayback copy of Jim's "bio" and photo until 6/20/2023 when Plagiarist George was instructed by Fandom to remove it.

Or so you imagine.

George might have taken it down by himself.

The "History" page can answer that.

Michael Pendragon

Jun 30, 2023, 7:25:40 PM6/30/23
So can my email: