Does Alt-F support SMB v2 and SMB v3 on DNS323?

Alan Hasty

Aug 3, 2019, 2:35:38 PM8/3/19
to Alt-F
Hello all,

I've run into a problem with support for the original DNS 323 firmware and it only supporting SMB v1.
I'm curious whether the Alt F firmware for the DNS 323 box has support for the SMB v2 , v3 protocols ?
Can anyone provide a definitive answer? If it is supported , which version do I need to install to get the support?

Respectfully,
Alan.

João Cardoso

Aug 3, 2019, 10:25:36 PM8/3/19
to Alt-F

On Saturday, 3 August 2019 19:35:38 UTC+1, Alan Hasty wrote:
Hello all,

I've run into a problem with support for the original DNS 323 firmware and it only supporting SMB v1.
I'm curious whether the Alt F firmware for the DNS 323 box has support for the SMB v2 , v3 protocols ?

v1 and v2 only.
By installing the optional Entware package, you can use samba-4.9.7 with smb v3.11

Can anyone provide a definitive answer? If it is supported , which version do I need to install to get the support?

the last one, 1.0

Respectfully,
Alan.