Fwd: Public Safety and Homeland Security Committee Meeting January 26th, 2023 [2023 “Year of Homeland” #DHS10Years!]

Jose Carlos Gonzalez

Jan 23, 2023, 8:05:14 PM1/23/23
to Alieflife New 2014

Tenga un buen dia

Begin forwarded message:

From: Outreach Director <dire...@texashomelandsecurityinstitute.org>
Date: January 23, 2023 at 5:10:39 PM CST
To: "Gonzalez, Jose C. (\"Carlos\")" <jose_carlo...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fwd: Public Safety and Homeland Security Committee Meeting January 26th, 2023 [2023 “Year of Homeland” #DHS10Years!]

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Ramirez-Menera, Yucari - CNL" <Yucari.Ram...@houstontx.gov>
Date: January 23, 2023 at 4:41:42 PM CST
Subject: Public Safety and Homeland Security Committee Meeting January 26th, 2023

Good afternoon,

As a reminder, the Public Safety and Homeland Security Committee will meet on Thursday, January 26th, 2023 at 2:00pm. There will be a presentation by Deputy Inspector General Crystal Okorafor with an update on the implementation of policing and community safety reforms, including the HPD Transparency Portal, Cite and Release Program, and Executive Order 1-67. The agenda is attached. The meeting will be held both in person in the City Hall Council Chambers, 901 Bagby, 2nd Floor, Houston, TX 77002, and virtual via Microsoft Teams Live.

The Committee meeting will be streamed on HTV or can be watched online via this link: https://bit.ly/PSHS01262023

Best regards,

Yucari Ramirez

Office of Council Member Abbie Kamin, District C

To receive updates from our office, click here to sign up for our newsletter or follow us on Facebook.

PSHS Committee Agenda 1.26.23.docx