Book launch event for Wayne Murdoch's The Mystery of the Handsome Man: The Double Life of John Lempriere Irvine.

Australian Queer Archives

Aug 26, 2021, 6:44:22 PM8/26/21
to Announcements List

Dear Friends

We thought you might be interested in this book launch event (via Zoom)for Wayne Murdoch's The Mystery of the Handsome Man: The Double Life of John Lempriere Irvine.

Author Wayne Murdoch in conversation with Christos Tsiolkas
Thursday 2 September, 6pm via zoom
The event is free, but you will need to register with one of the following:

Zoom: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/mystery-of-the-handsome-man-tickets-168044225803

Facebook Events: https://www.facebook.com/events/1081351435729389/

Once you register to attend, the link to the event will arrive to your email a day or two before 2nd September.

The book is published by Queer Oz Folk, a project established by Graham Willett, to bring affordable, well-produced books on Australian queer history to wide audiences.

Might we suggest that If you would like a little something with which to toast and celebrate our authors, you might like to order some wine from Goodwill Wines, who share their profits with community groups including the Australian Queer Archives: https://goodwillwine.com.au/pages/australian-queer-archives

Kind regards
Australian Queer Archives Inc
(formerly Australian Lesbian & Gay Archives)

e: ma...@queerarchives.org.au
w: queerarchives.org.au
a: PO Box 124, Parkville, VIC 3052
f: facebook.com/AQuArchives