ALGA Newsletter - August 2019

Australian Lesbian and Gay Archives

Aug 27, 2019, 6:18:24 AM8/27/19
to Announcements List
Dear ALGA Supporters and friends

Please find attached a newsletter highlighting some of the work we've been doing in Australia and beyond as well as upcoming events and books and other reading material you might be interested in.

Thanks for your ongoing support of the Archives and we hope to see you at our AGM (if not at one of many events before then) at Hares & Hyenas, Fitzroy on Wednesday 30 October 2019 at 6.30pm.

We will soon be sending out details of our 'Discussion Forums' we are holding as part of our name change consultation process. These will be held in mid-September.

Thanks to Angela Bailey, Alex Bayley, Dennis Altman, Yorick Smaal, Graham Willett, Nick Henderson and Richard Keeble for their contributions to this newsletter too.

Best wishes

Clare O'Hanlon
ALGA Secretary
--