Private event with login

obit...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2020, 7:20:33 PM7/11/20
to alfio
Hi to everyone one! Before I will try to instal this beautiful open-source system I want ask you if it is possible create some private events with a login (or only a password)
I must create this and be sure that only people with the password (so the authorisation) can buy a ticket
It is possible?
Marco

Celestino Bellone

Jul 14, 2020, 2:39:37 AM7/14/20
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we don't support (yet?) password-protected events. Please note that events are hidden (i.e. not listed on the main page) by default.

Celestino