Re: Abridged summary of alajuelaboats@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Joe Kiernan

Jul 14, 2022, 8:23:17 PM7/14/22
to alajue...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, on a different note, has anyone found replacement porthole gaskets for a 1976 Alajuela 38 yet?

Joe Kiernan

On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 11:06 PM <alajue...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Ryan MacDonald <nay...@gmail.com>: Jul 13 05:48PM -0700

Hello Everyone,

I have acquired Peters project, A33 Hull #001, and am in the process of
having it moved up to BC.

This boat suffered some severely misguided modifications in her life before ...more
Perry Bartram <mmbart...@gmail.com>: Jul 13 07:55PM -0700

Good evening,
We have a #33 foot Alajuela moored in Tacoma, Washington. I have copies of
design and rigging plans. You are welcome to contact me if you wish.
Perry Bartram.

...more
Ryan MacDonald <nay...@gmail.com>: Jul 13 09:53PM -0700

Hello Perry,

That would be lovely if you could send those my way! I don't have the
permissions to reply to you directly.

This group seems to have had a lot of files attached to it in the past, ...more

Sam

Jul 16, 2022, 6:58:00 AM7/16/22
to Alajuelaboats

Hi Joe,

Try https://store.sandiegomarine.com/products/portlight-gasket-seal---hollow-black-rubber-15026.html

Reference: https://groups.google.com/g/alajuelaboats/c/1cBg8scE2fI/m/vD9y0kXrAAAJ

I am going to measure my gaskets for length and width tomorrow and order some. I have a 1976 A38 as well

Sam