Re: Abridged summary of agile-system-administration@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Raffi Simonian

Apr 3, 2013, 4:39:39 PM4/3/13
to agile-system-...@googlegroups.com

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 1:26 PM, <agile-system-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/agile-system-administration/topics

    Patrick Debois <patrick...@gmail.com> Apr 02 08:34PM +0200

    Dear devops enthousiast, (and apologies for the crosspost)

    we just wanted to inform you that after a succesfull Devopsdays London
    we are really picking up steam again:

    I'm pretty pleased to ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group agile-system-administration.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

Thank you,

Raffi Simonian, CSP, PMP

Insanity:   Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein.