Fwd: openings in HISC 280 "The Emotions"

Deborah Gould

Jan 5, 2015, 8:20:15 PM1/5/15
to affect-wor...@googlegroups.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: Carla Freccero <frec...@ucsc.edu>
Subject: Fwd: openings in HISC 280 "The Emotions"
Date: January 5, 2015 4:51:12 PM PST
To: Carla Freccero <frec...@ucsc.edu>
Cc: litg...@ucsc.edu, HISC STUDENTS <hocg...@ucsc.edu>, Deborah Gould <dbg...@ucsc.edu>

Please spread the word. Debbie, can you send to Affect mailing list? Thanks! Best, Carla

Begin forwarded message:

Dear Carla,

I’m writing to alert you (and a few others) that there are openings in my graduate seminar on “The Emotions.”  As you may recall, you thought it a good idea (10/16/2013) to teach a graduate version of my long-time senior seminar because of wide graduate student interest across the divisions in Affect.   I’m attaching a copy of the syllabus so students can determine if they are interested.

Thank you,
Jerry
emosyl280 15b.docx