Google ads script to exclude non-performing products

Valeria Comitogianni

May 23, 2023, 4:59:38 AM5/23/23
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hello, I need help implementing a script that pauses products that have registered cost >0 and conv value/cost = 0 in the last thirty days grouping them in a supplemental sheet and automatically reactivates them when necessary (after thirty days). Thanks

Valeria Comitogianni

May 23, 2023, 7:00:26 AM5/23/23
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
conv/cost = 0 *

Google Ads Scripts Forum

Jun 2, 2023, 7:17:16 AM6/2/23
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-scripts/c/yosP2guz5lg) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Regards,
Google Ads Scripts Team

Google Ads Scripts Forum

Jun 2, 2023, 7:19:21 AM6/2/23
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi Valeria,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads Scripts Team. Please excuse us for only getting back now as your message failed to be routed to our support queue.

I can see that you've created a new thread with the same concern mentioned on another thread you've created with the subject, `google script`. Please refrain from opening multiple threads with the same content for better tracking of the issue on our end. That being said, we would highly appreciate it if the conversation is continued within the aforementioned thread.

We're hoping for your kind understanding.

Best regards,
Google Ads Scripts Team