Re: Google Sheets Report via GA Script

Message has been deleted

Google Ads Scripts Forum

Oct 26, 2022, 5:23:18 AM10/26/22
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-scripts/c/w1WtX1LMF8Y) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,
James
Google Ads Scripts Team
On Friday, October 14, 2022 at 10:28:48 PM UTC+8 Robin Neher wrote:
Hello everybody,
I'm trying to create a GA Script that creates a report of a GA account in a Google Sheet. I've been using the template that Google provides and added a few more report fields. It all works very well, except the conversion value. For some reason, it either puts in the value 0 or 0.01 (I've tested it on 4 different accounts that have a conversion value of at least 100)

I've used the "all_conversions_value" and "conversions_value" metrics, but none have worked out.

What could be the problem here?

Here's the config part of the script, which I've edited.
GA script screenshot.png

Google Ads Scripts Forum

Nov 17, 2022, 1:19:05 AM11/17/22
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-scripts/c/w1WtX1LMF8Y) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Regards,
Darwin
Google Ads Scripts Team

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Nov 17, 2022, 4:42:55 AM11/17/22
to adwords...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

James here, a member of the Google Ads scripts support team. Thank you for raising your concern to us.

Can you please provide us with the following items below so that our team can further check your issue?

  • Affected account IDs / CIDs
  • Script name
  • Screenshot of the issue
  • Shareable link of the involved spreadsheet.

Kindly send the requested items above via `Reply privately to author` option. If the said option is not available on your end, you may send those through the email alias `googleadsscr...@google.com` instead.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell
Google Ads Scripts Team