Low SKU Script: Impr. = 0 shows 0 SKUs

makato

Dec 17, 2021, 5:19:54 AM12/17/21
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Dear Ads Script Team,

we set up the Low SKU Script.
We set it up with the Filter impressions = 0 as we wanted to know which SKUs get 0 impressions.

The sheets shows no results, zero SKUs
But when we set up the same report within the reporting section within the interface, we get some SKUs with 0 impressions.

So of coz I am wondering: which of the reports is correct? Do we have items with 0 impressions or don't we? And if, how many?

With in this sheet there are as well the info about CID, Script name and User.

Its the Tab "DEimpr"

Best
Maren

Frantec Engenharia

Dec 17, 2021, 1:06:39 PM12/17/21
to makato über Google Ads Scripts Forum
Olá ok Seguirei o passo a passo  mas dúvidas recorro novamente .
 Francisco
Calculista e Projetista

Foto

 Frantec Engenharia

Tel: 11-2513-6025 -11 95885-2295
www.frantecengenharia.com.br

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups AdWords Scripts Forum group. Please do not reply to this email. To post to this group or unsubscribe please visit https://developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/community.
---

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Dec 19, 2021, 11:10:06 PM12/19/21
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maren,

Thanks for reaching out. Harry here, from the Google Ads Scripts Team.

Unfortunately, I was not able to access the spreadsheet through the link you have provided so would you mind enabling sharing instead or attach a local file copy of the sheet so I can take a look? You can privately provide this via the reply to author option. It would also be great if you can specifically provide your CID and script name for certainty.

@Francisco: Please do let me know how I can be of assistance. However, I would appreciate it if you can open up a new thread instead for better tracking of issues on our end.

Thanks,
Google Logo
Harry Cliford Rivera
Google Ads Scripts Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2TN6MW:ref

makato

Dec 20, 2021, 9:09:06 AM12/20/21
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi Harry,

unfortunately I am not able to use the reply to author function, the button ist grey. I will send the information to the support E-Mail.

Best
Maren

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Dec 21, 2021, 2:40:03 AM12/21/21
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maren,

Thanks for providing the requested details. Could you try making a new copy of the script or have a colleague create the same script and see if you still would encounter the same issue? I can then raise this to our wider team instead for further investigation.

Let me know how it goes.

makato

Dec 21, 2021, 8:42:44 AM12/21/21
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Dear Harry,

I set up this script in different accounts.
I set it up with a different user in the account I shared.

It's the same result: with the report center I get item IDs with 0 impressions, with the script I get none or fewer as in report center.

Best
Maren

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Dec 22, 2021, 2:14:32 AM12/22/21
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maren,

Thanks for trying that out. Allow me to raise this to our wider team for further investigation and keep you updated accordingly. Let me know how I can assist you in the meantime.

makato

Jan 7, 2022, 11:17:03 AMJan 7
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi Script Team,

any update ?
I saw that in the documentation for the AdWords API it's written that Impressions arn't supported: https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/shopping-performance-report#impressions

Might this be the reason why we get 0 Items when we filter for Impressions = 0?
But still there is the question why the number of Items is different from the script and from the report center.

Best
Maren

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Jan 9, 2022, 9:20:27 PMJan 9
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maren,

Thanks for following up here but there are still no updates in the issue. Would you be able to provide a link or screenshot of the information stating that Impressions are not supported in the Shopping Performance Report so I can share that back to the team?

makato

Jan 11, 2022, 8:06:10 AMJan 11
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi Harry,

Well, actually, a kind of colleague of yours mentioned this (see picture):
"About the case when you filter 'impressions = 0': This is down to the known issue that the API doesn't support zero-impressions."
But he suggested as well to reach out to you.

In my understanding the AdWords API mentioned in that link isn't the same as  the one the script is using for the shopping performance report. But I am not sure if this is correct.

Best
Maren
lowsku.png

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Jan 11, 2022, 10:33:30 PMJan 11
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maren,

Thanks for providing needed context. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide any clarifications on the matter but I will let you know as soon as I hear back from the team. Please do let me know how I might be of assistance to you for the meantime.