Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Richard Linklater

no leída,
21 jul 2021, 10:45:1821/7/21
a Google Ads Scripts Forum

Hello

I am getting errors for this script which not too supposed at as it doesn't look like been updated since 2015.

https://developers.google.com/google-ads/scripts/docs/solutions/negative-keyword-conflicts

I receive two errors in the logs:

ad_group_criterion.negative IN (TRUE,FALSE) is not a valid condition. Dropping condition from query.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'clearContent' of null
    at initializeSpreadsheet (Code:313:40)
    at main (Code:90:3)

Can anyone help me with these two errors?

Richard Linklater

no leída,
21 jul 2021, 11:24:1121/7/21
a Google Ads Scripts Forum
Manges to get it working :)

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

no leída,
22 jul 2021, 3:39:0122/7/21
a adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Richard,

Harry here, from the Google Ads Scripts Team. Please excuse us for the delay in response. Glad that you have managed to get the script to work, but please do let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Thanks,
Google Logo
Harry Cliford Rivera
Google Ads Scripts Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2JCXK5:ref

Sascha Ballweg

no leída,
30 may 2022, 10:50:4830/5/22
a Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi Richard, may I kindly ask for your help because you got it working already?

Here is my request in a new post, because my older question here was never releases by the administration
https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-scripts/c/u68ZC5XjwG8

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

no leída,
31 may 2022, 6:20:5731/5/22
a adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sascha,

I've responded to you in this thread. Let's continue our discussion there.

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie
Google Ads Scripts Team