App campaigns & Google ads scripts

Giorgos Iliopoulos

May 22, 2023, 8:26:06 AM5/22/23
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hello,

I am trying to get all the campaigns in an account and print them. But I noticed that it does not print app campaigns. Is it possible to get app campaigns also?

Thank you!

Giorgos Iliopoulos

May 26, 2023, 10:37:04 AM5/26/23
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hello,

Any ideas on the above??

Thanks!

Google Ads Scripts Forum

Jun 2, 2023, 4:49:24 AM6/2/23
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-scripts/c/ExFeyX_Io1s) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Regards,
Google Ads Scripts Team

Google Ads Scripts Forum

Jun 2, 2023, 4:53:26 AM6/2/23
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi Giorgos,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads Scripts Forum Channel. Please excuse us for only getting back now as your message failed to be routed to our support queue.

I'm afraid that App campaigns are not yet supported via Google Ads Scripts. There already is a request filed for this to be exposed via Google Ads Scripts, however, please do note that our team would be unable to provide a definite timeline with regard to it's release and would instead recommend you keep an eye on our Ads Developer Blog <https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/search/label/google_ads_scripts> for future updates and latest announcements.

Let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

Best regards,
Google Ads Scripts Team