product groups

Phillip Hoffmann

Jun 13, 2023, 11:46:36 AM6/13/23
to Google Ads Scripts Forum

Google Ads Scripts Forum

Jul 10, 2023, 7:12:41 AM7/10/23
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-scripts/c/9Vo05fLidak) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Regards,
Google Ads Scripts Team

Google Ads Scripts Forum

Jul 10, 2023, 7:19:11 AM7/10/23
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads Scripts Forum Channel. Please excuse us for only getting back now as your message failed to be routed to our support queue.

Would you be so kind as to provide the following information so we're able to further investigate your concern?:
  • Google Ads account ID
  • Name of the script
  • Screenshot showing the issue
You may send these privately via the Reply to author option. Note that you may need to join the Google Group for you to use this option. If this option is not available on your end still, you may send it through our email (googleadsscr...@google.com) instead.

Best regards,
Google Ads Scripts Team