Cannot get click_view data for app campaign

১৩১টি ভিউ
প্রথম অপঠিত মেসেজটিতে চলে আসুন

Tsimafei Bredau

পড়া হয়নি,
৩০ মে, ২০২৩, ৫:১৩:২২ AM৩০/৫/২৩
প্রাপক Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hello, I have a problem with getting click_view data for app campaign clicks.
When I execute the following query
SELECT ad_group_ad.ad.name, metrics.all_conversions, metrics.clicks, segments.date FROM ad_group_ad WHERE segments.date = '2023-05-28'
I get
ad:{resource_name:"customers/***/ads/***" type:APP_AD}} metrics:{all_conversions:689 clicks:3638} segments:{date:"2023-05-28"}

However, when after that I send the following query (with the same credentials, customer id and everything)
SELECT click_view.gclid FROM click_view WHERE segments.date = '2023-05-28'
I get no results. Same when adding a specific gclid to WHERE condition in the click_view query.

I did see this part in documentation about click_view: "For non-Search campaigns, metrics.clicks represents the number of valid and invalid interactions.". But does that mean, that for non-Search campaigns there is no way to get per-click info from click_view?

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

পড়া হয়নি,
৩০ মে, ২০২৩, ১২:২৮:৩৩ PM৩০/৫/২৩
প্রাপক Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Re-posting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/vGqIuwB-qeQ) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Regards,

Google Ads API Team

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

পড়া হয়নি,
২ জুন, ২০২৩, ২:২৭:৫২ PM২/৬/২৩
প্রাপক Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API Forum. I hope you are doing well today.

Moving forward to your concern about “click_view data for app campaign”, for our team to further compare, investigate, and validate why you are encountering issues, can you provide more information?

  • Provide the complete (request and response with request-id) logs with request ID generated as shown in the respective links.

  • Complete or uncropped screenshots from the Google Ads UI (optional)

We do this to check if there’s an error thrown on your side and provide accurate recommendations.

If you haven't enabled logging yet, it can be enabled by navigating to the Client libraries > Your client library (ex. Java) > Logging documentation, which you can access from this link. For REST interface requests, you can enable logging via the curl command by using the -i flag. This will cause the tool to include the HTTP response headers in the output.

You can provide these via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, then send it instead on this email address googleadsa...@google.com.

Reference links:

Have a great day.

Regards,
Google Ads API Team

On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 5:13:22 PM UTC+8 t.br...@affise.com wrote:
মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে
মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে
মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

পড়া হয়নি,
১৯ জুন, ২০২৩, ১২:৪১:৪৪ PM১৯/৬/২৩
প্রাপক adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for your patience.

With regards to your concern, you mentioned that you are getting empty results while using the click_view report. I understand that using ad_group_ad you are getting clicks metrics. However, by using the click_view report, you are getting empty data. That said, can you confirm if you are looking to pull GCLID or WBRAID/GBRAID related data using click_view? If you are expecting to pull WBRAID/GBRAID data for your APP campaigns using the click_view report, then the API response will return empty results. This is because the click_view report doesn't pull WBRAID/GBRAID data.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2mD5di:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

সকলকে উত্তর দিন
লেখককে লিখে পাঠান