HTML5 preview

Oksana Sulyma

Jun 24, 2022, 5:29:17 AM6/24/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hello Google Ads API team!
I know there were multiple topics on this question, but can't get assistance in that old ones, so decided to try with the fresh question.

Please confirm that as of June 2022 there still is no way to pull HTML5 Ads Previews from API?

I have a simple query ' SELECT asset.idasset.name, asset.resource_name, asset.type FROM asset WHERE asset.type = "MEDIA_BUNDLE" '
and I wonder if there is a field to get any more info for MEDIA_BUNDLE assets like zip download url or preview url.

Thanks,
Oksana

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jun 27, 2022, 9:45:02 AM6/27/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/k2ue-Nkng4k) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,
Peter Laurence
Google Ads API Team

bri...@tapclicks.com

Jun 29, 2022, 10:23:03 AM6/29/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi Peter, thanks for this repost - the URL link unfortunately just refreshes this same topic from Oksana above.  Is there another place that we should look for the answer to her question?

We're excited to expose creative previews for our customers - thanks for any help you can provide!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jun 29, 2022, 10:46:49 AM6/29/22
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Thank you for your feedback. I raised with my team your request for HTML5 Ads preview support. This request is subject to review. You may monitor our blog for an update.

Regards,

Google Logo
Aryeh
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2cEUjN:ref

bri...@tapclicks.com

Jul 6, 2022, 1:07:57 PM7/6/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Thank you Aryeh!

We'll let our customers know that HTML5 Ads Previews support is not yet possible through the current methods and monitor the blog for updates.

Have a great day!