Missing ads in ad_performance_report

Tiago António McDonald

Jun 13, 2022, 6:27:28 AMJun 13
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hello!

We have migrated from the Google Adwords API to the Google Ads API and we found that we fewer ads than before in the ad_performance_report table.
After doing more investigation we found that we don't have any ads that CONTENT, YOUTUBE_SEARCH OR YOUTUBE_WATCH. We only have ads that are SEARCH and SEARCH_PARTNERS.
We used Stitch to help with the ingestion of this data into Redshift, both with the Adwords API and Google Ads API.
I would like to know if we are supposed to have all ad network types in the ad_performance_report table or if we need to get the rest of the data somewhere else. If not, can you tells us what could be the issue and what information you need please?

Thank you,
Tiago McDonald
Message has been deleted

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jun 22, 2022, 1:22:57 PMJun 22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/gttXV9DPgGs) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,
Peter Laurence
Google Ads API Team

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jun 29, 2022, 3:33:16 AMJun 29
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/gttXV9DPgGs) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,
Ernie John
Google Ads API Team

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jul 4, 2022, 2:57:34 AMJul 4
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/gttXV9DPgGs) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,
Heidi Marie
Google Ads API Team

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jul 5, 2022, 6:20:56 AMJul 5
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi Tiago,

Thank you for reaching us out. I am Sherwin from Google Ads API support team. I hope that you are doing well today.

Moving forward to your concerns, Tiago, in order for us to investigate the issue, could you provide the complete request and response logs with request ID and request header generated on your end? You can provide it via this email address googleadsa...@google.com. If you haven't yet, logging can be enabled by navigating to the Client libraries > Your client library (ex. Java) > Logging documentation, which you can access from this link.

Kind regards,
Sherwin
Google Ads API