Google Refresh Token Expire

vivek tripathi

Apr 1, 2021, 5:50:36 AM4/1/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
My Google RefreshToken Expire every week. do anyone have idea abt it. why it'shappening. I am getting through this.

 access_type=offline&
 include_granted_scopes=true&
 response_type=code&
 state=state_parameter_passthrough_value&
 redirect_uri=http://localhost&
 client_id=<ClientId>
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Matthew James Yashinsky

Apr 9, 2021, 4:06:23 PM4/9/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Reposting the last inquiry from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,
Matt,
Google Ads API Team

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Apr 12, 2021, 3:22:05 AM4/12/21
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vivek,

Here are some common causes for the refresh token expiration. It seems that you were issued a refresh token expiring in 7 days as you configured the OAuth consent screen section of the Cloud Platform project with an external user type and a publishing status of "Testing". You could change the publishing status to production to avoid this issue.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Google Logo
Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino