please help me, i cant reply in old post.

已查看 59 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

chun liu

未读,
2023年5月30日 02:01:542023/5/30
收件人 Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
the old post,

im just wana to query/set portrait image (9:16) via rest api.
but i cant see any thing about portrait image(9:16) in rest api doc

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

未读,
2023年6月1日 15:06:042023/6/1
收件人 liux...@gmail.com、adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API Team.

Can you please confirm if you are looking to pull portrait image assets? If so, you may refer to the asset report which is used for getting uploaded image assets. I would like to recommend either googleAds:search or googleAds:searchStream method for your queries.

To create image asset, please use method below:

Reference Links:

I hope this information is helpful to you.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2luTGg:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

chun liu

未读,
2023年6月1日 21:45:352023/6/1
收件人 Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

chun liu

未读,
2023年6月1日 21:51:092023/6/1
收件人 Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
i wanna to query/set portriat image for ads
there have not any thing about portrait image

but i cant set/query portrait at :
Ads & assets -> Ads -> Create ad -> Responsive display ad -> images

chun liu

未读,
2023年6月1日 21:55:382023/6/1
收件人 Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
1.png

2.png

3.png

chun liu

未读,
2023年6月1日 21:59:562023/6/1
收件人 Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
i can query/set landscape image (1.91:1) and  Square image (1:1) at rest api

but i cant set/query via ads  api

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

未读,
2023年6月6日 07:31:072023/6/6
收件人 liux...@gmail.com、adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello Chun Liu,

We've noticed that this concern has already been raised as a feature request. However, there is no guarantee if this will be supported soon. All I can say is for now, please keep an eye on our blog post for the updates and releases.

Links included in this email:

chun liu

未读,
2023年6月8日 05:53:542023/6/8
收件人 Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
that mean portrait image can be only set/query in google ads ui, but cant do that via rest api or grpc?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

未读,
2023年6月14日 02:29:062023/6/14
收件人 liux...@gmail.com、adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chun Liu,

Thank you for getting back to us. I hope that you are doing well today.

Yes Chun, this is not yet available in the API. With this, we highly suggest keeping an eye on the blog post and release notes for the updates and releases.

Reference links:
回复全部
回复作者
转发