how get "Search keywords on display network“ metrics via API?

evgeniy....@improvado.io

Jun 1, 2022, 12:02:43 PM6/1/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi there,
I faced the following problem:
our client shows report "Search keyword report" generated in UI and this report contains row named "Total: Search keywords on display network".
The client want us to retrieve values for this row via API.
But I can't find these data neither in keyword_view or display_keyword_view resources.
Could anybody help me here?

Best regards,
Evgeniy

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jun 22, 2022, 1:33:36 PM6/22/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/DtAuV1LI9Rg) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,
Peter Laurence
Google Ads API Team

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jun 27, 2022, 1:34:23 PM6/27/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/DtAuV1LI9Rg) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,
Peter Laurence
Google Ads API Team

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jun 30, 2022, 6:40:45 AM6/30/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/DtAuV1LI9Rg) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,
Ernie John
Google Ads API Team

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jul 4, 2022, 3:34:07 AM7/4/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/DtAuV1LI9Rg) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,
AC
Google Ads API Team

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jul 5, 2022, 4:30:41 AM7/5/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi Evgeniy,

Thank you for raising this concern to the Google Ads API team.

Moving forward to your concern, based on this documentation, the search keyword report you've mentioned has the equivalent report in the Google Ads API which is the keyword_view report. However, you also mentioned that you can't find these data in the keyword_view report. That said, could you provide the screenshot of the whole Google Ads UI showing the data you want to retrieve and the complete request and response logs with request ID and request header generated on your end so we can give accurate recommendations?

You may then send the requested information directly to our googleadsa...@google.com alias instead.

Regards,
Carmela
Google Ads API Team