How to add integrity to conversion_async.js?

Edank

Oct 29, 2021, 3:33:39 PM10/29/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi, after a Nessus scan, I'm trying to add integrity to the following file  http://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/conversion_async.js

I get a CORS issue when I do (screenshot added).

Any thoughts?
Thanks

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 23.20.09.png

Emrah Mutlu

Oct 30, 2021, 5:25:32 AM10/30/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

try to install the onload callback function

  <script type="text/javascript" onload="callback()" src="http://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/conversion_async.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Edank

Oct 31, 2021, 3:15:07 AM10/31/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

still didn't work. At least not locally.
Thanks though

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Nov 1, 2021, 11:30:56 PM11/1/21
to edan...@basisworldwide.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Edank,

Thank you for reaching out to our API support team.

@Emrah, thank you for sharing information as well. However, this channel specializes in AdWords / Google Ads API related concerns only. Since you are using JavaScript and appears to be setting up a tag, then I'm afraid that this is already outside of our API team's scope.

I would recommend that you reach out instead to the Google Ads Product Support team via this link, for further guidance.

Best regards,

Google Logo
Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino
Google Ads API Team