Match rate increased with the new Google Ads API

Aleksandra Dzikowska

Jun 9, 2022, 6:34:19 AMJun 9
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hello,
I have a question why the match rates for our CRM audiences have increased with the new Google Ads API? What is taken into account with audience lists and match rates? These are not just google-connected email addresses, right?
Thanks in advance for the answer.
Best,
Aleksandra Dzikowska

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jun 22, 2022, 1:23:19 PMJun 22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/0JFh-BBW8bs) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,
Peter Laurence
Google Ads API Team

Aleksandra Dzikowska

Jun 27, 2022, 4:40:19 AMJun 27
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hello, I believe I have not receive any answers for my question. Can you please explain? Thanks!

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jun 27, 2022, 1:27:42 PMJun 27
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Thank you for your patience. Our team is trying to migrate this over to our support queue, hence, reposting the details below. We'll reach back as soon as possible.

Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/0JFh-BBW8bs) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,
Peter Laurence
Google Ads API Team

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jun 29, 2022, 3:36:08 AMJun 29
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Thank you for your patience. Our team is trying to migrate this over to our support queue, hence, reposting the details below. We'll reach back as soon as possible.

Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/0JFh-BBW8bs) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,
Ernie John
Google Ads API Team

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jul 4, 2022, 2:54:01 AMJul 4
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/0JFh-BBW8bs) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,
Heidi Marie
Google Ads API Team

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jul 5, 2022, 6:37:37 AMJul 5
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Hi Aleksandra,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API team. I hope you are doing well today.

Please see my response to your questions below.

 1.) I have a question why the match rates for our CRM audiences have increased with the new Google Ads API?

  • Regarding this, can I ask how you can say that CRM audiences have increased since you used the new Google Ads API and could you please provide a full screenshot of the Google Ads UI that shows your CRM audiences have increased in the new Google Ads API so that our team can better investigate this concern?

 2.) What is taken into account with audience lists and match rates?

  • With these questions, you may refer to this documentation Customer Match as it contains the customer match considerations which will be your guide on what are the key points you keep in your mind.

3.) These are not just google-connected email addresses, right?
  • Can I ask if you are asking about our email address in this question?

Cheers,
Darwin
Google Ads API Team